Started on: 07-15-2006 10:09 AM
Replies: 50 (1246 views)
Last post by: Erik on 08-02-2006 10:02 PM
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On my way to work yesterday I came up on a Eclipse GSX that didnt like to be passed by a Fiero. I was cruising about 75 and passed the guy just to get around traffic. As soon as I passed , he followed, looking to get beside me. I usually dont race but being it was a 4 lane road, no traffic for 3/4 of a mile and I just felt froggy, I decided to see what he had. Couldnt really tell what MODs he had done to the car but he did have an exhuast and maybe a upgraded turbo being I could hear his BOV when he was shifting. Then again I dont know anything about the GSX so the BOV may come stock with the car. Aways back to me beating his azz twice in two 1/8 or so WOT runs. The first run was from about 65 to 105, I jumped out ahead and he got the my front fender before he shut down. The second run was from about 75 to 115( my car really liked this power band), I jumped ahead by 2 car lengths and he never even got close. At this point it was time for my exit so I started getting over to the far left lane. He followed me over to the lane beside me and road there for a minute. As I got off on my exit, the passenger was just staring my way. Cant say I was suprised I beat him but I bet he was.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mysticfire6602

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2006 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

On my way to work yesterday I came up on a Eclipse GSX that didnt like to be passed by a Fiero. I was cruising about 75 and passed the guy just to get around traffic. As soon as I passed , he followed, looking to get beside me. I usually dont race but being it was a 4 lane road, no traffic for 3/4 of a mile and I just felt froggy, I decided to see what he had. Couldnt really tell what MODs he had done to the car but he did have an exhuast and maybe a upgraded turbo being I could hear his BOV when he was shifting. Then again I dont know anything about the GSX so the BOV may come stock with the car. Aways back to me beating his azz twice in two 1/8 or so WOT runs. The first run was from about 65 to 105, I jumped out ahead and he got the my front fender before he shut down. The second run was from about 75 to 115( my car really liked this power band), I jumped ahead by 2 car lengths and he never even got close. At this point it was time for my exit so I started getting over to the far left lane. He followed me over to the lane beside me and road there for a minute. As I got off on my exit, the passenger was just staring my way. Cant say I was suprised I beat him but I bet he was.

i own a 92 gsx. first thing, if you saw a fart can at the back, it probably wasnt an upgraded exhaust, just a fart can, which will **** up the power of the turbo. they do come from the factory with a BOV, but if you heard it very loud then he is probably venting it into the atmosphere just so he can get that loud sound, which will SERIOUSLY take a **** on its performance. why did he shut down? gsx's didnt have any engine cut off. judging from your "race," the guy driving has no ****ing clue how to tune a dsm and just thought that any old awd turbo is fast. if he left it stock there is no doubt in my mind that he would have beaten you, but he obviously sounds like a ricer trying to make it sound loud and venting his BOV. just another example of why trying to be cool actualy makes you stupid

www.dsmtuners.com

------------------
please check out my online stores for some good deals.

my health store
my health & beauty shop
my beauty zone
order a gift

[This message has been edited by mysticfire6602 (edited 07-15-2006).]

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mysticfire6602:

... if he left it stock there is no doubt in my mind that he would have beaten you...

www.dsmtuners.com

umm, are you sure about that? I think MstangsBware is running with a modded SC3800II...
mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2006 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

umm, are you sure about that? I think MstangsBware is running with a modded SC3800II...

ok, that i didnt know

odds are in his favor

[This message has been edited by mysticfire6602 (edited 07-15-2006).]

SOULCRUSHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SOULCRUSHERClick Here to visit SOULCRUSHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SOULCRUSHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good kill! At that speed and RPM, I think that would be the sweet spot for any GSX. Good thing you had a SC3800.
LilDevil and I were in a similar situation with a DSM. This was when Devil's car just had a pully and rockers(low 13 sec car) and we ran a DSM, which looked and sounded slightly modded. From 60 mph to 100mph we had a hard time pulling on it. We did, but not much.
Never understood why Mitsu abandoned the car? It was such a good thing.

Maybe you should list your mods to educate everyone?

------------------

1988 Purple Fiero GTw/SC3800 conversion
Best ET with 3.0 pulley,XPHOT cam, SS I/C and 105lb Valve springs: 12.38@110mph
Best 60 Foot ever: 1.699

mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2006 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SOULCRUSHER:

Good kill! At that speed and RPM, I think that would be the sweet spot for any GSX. Good thing you had a SC3800.
LilDevil and I were in a similar situation with a DSM. This was when Devil's car just had a pully and rockers(low 13 sec car) and we ran a DSM, which looked and sounded slightly modded. From 60 mph to 100mph we had a hard time pulling on it. We did, but not much.

hey abandened the car because it wasnt profitable enough. which is why my damn parts for my 92 gsx cost so ****ing much, grr.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hey abandened the car because it wasnt profitable enough. which is why my damn parts for my 92 gsx cost so ****ing much, grr.

Thats odd. I had a 90 TSI Talon (AWD Turbo) and parts were not expensive at all for that car. Cost me under $2K to run 12's.
mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2006 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmm, maybe the local mitsubishi dealer decided to rip me a new ******* then.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

O--Did I forget to mention my car has a modded L-67 in it, I guess I did. I left this part out on purpose just to see if that one person would come in the Thread and give excuses why I won.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 07-15-2006).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by SOULCRUSHER:

It was a fun run with the guy but wish he would have followed me off my exit so I could have asked him what his Mods where on the car. I have always like the GSX/GST Eclipse and thought they would be a cool car to have for modding. I am with you on wondering why Mistu stopped producing the car, the Eclipse that followed them where a joke. Here is my MOD list so everyone can see what teh GSX was up against:

3800SC w/
XP Cam w/ 105 springs
ZZP Stage 4 blower
ZZP Stage 2 IC
LS1 TB
3.2 pulley
TOG Headers
3 inch Exhaust
FastFiero Custom PCM/Tune

65E-HD w/
3.29 Single Chain Gears
3000 PT Stall

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 07-15-2006).]

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i own a 92 gsx. first thing, if you saw a fart can at the back, it probably wasnt an upgraded exhaust, just a fart can, which will **** up the power of the turbo. they do come from the factory with a BOV, but if you heard it very loud then he is probably venting it into the atmosphere just so he can get that loud sound, which will SERIOUSLY take a **** on its performance. why did he shut down? gsx's didnt have any engine cut off. judging from your "race," the guy driving has no ****ing clue how to tune a dsm and just thought that any old awd turbo is fast. if he left it stock there is no doubt in my mind that he would have beaten you, but he obviously sounds like a ricer trying to make it sound loud and venting his BOV. just another example of why trying to be cool actualy makes you stupid

www.dsmtuners.com

Dude?... You need to get your facts straight. I had a 92 Laser RS AWD that ran in the 12's. First off ANYTHING you can do to free up exhaust flow will HELP the turbo. That includes a "fart can". Although you SHOULD go with a full exhaust. I had a 3" turbo back. Second you CAN vent your BOV to the atmosphere... It will screw with your fuel mixture though because the mas sensor is a draw through style and the stock BOV vents back in AFTER the mas. The only real way to correct that is get a FLOW through style one from a GM V8 and put a signal converter on it. The stock 2nd gen BOVs were JUNK from the factory... the 1g ones could be CRUSHED so they wouldnt leak and then could be vented to atmosphere without drawing in un-metered air. Aftermarket ones have stronger springs but its a toss up.... Either spring is too strong and on low boost throttle closures the BOV wont open and youll get a pressure surge against the turbo... Not pretty sounding (had that problem with my Turbo XS RFL) OR youll get a weake spring and under low throttle or constant throttle (but no/low boost) bov will open some and let in un-metered air (like stock DSM BOV),
Also GSX's and ALL DSMs DID have engine shut downs... per-se. Called FUEL CUT. When you draw in so much air (by modding, or adding boost) you actually run OFF the fuel map in the PCM. This is done on purpous to save engine from overboosting... Running off fuel map causes the PCM to fire 0 pulse to the injectors, turning them OFF. When your air intake dropped back into the fuel map your back in business. Was av VERY VIOLENT surge of power. When i found mine in my Laser (buschur big 16g) the power went away 100% then a second later came back on FULL FORCE. Like getting rear ended by an 18 wheeler.
Just ask Fieromaster88... He has been in the laser!!
So if your going to sit there and BASH some "ricer" maybe you should get YOUR facts straight. Your no better then the "ricer" by assuming MstangsBware's Fiero is stock! Spitting mis-information and assuming things makes it look like its not the "ricer" who is trying to sound cool but actually making himself stupid.

Sorry but this partial vent from me comes because im sick of people TRASHING others when they either dont know what their talking about OR dont have the facts straight.

MstangsBware - good to see your up and running... is that the same engine you were posting pics of in my thread? Got any vids or anything of that beast? Great Kill!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better" ~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
US Armored Cavalry - Fox 2/81 - Death By 120 - 1 Shot 1 Kill

3800 SuperCharged Series II Swap, ZZP Intercooler, Fastback Swap

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 07-15-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

www.dsmtuners.com

O RLY?

put down the magazine. not everything your homie tells you is right. the BOV doesnt "SRSLY take a ****" on performance. sure on those cars due to the mass-air sensor location it will mess with the A/F mix a little, but it doesnt make it blow up or anything. and generally in a turbo car less back-pressure = better, so yes the fart-can, while obnoxious, actually does help.

bench racing/tuning FTL

and pretty sure mstangsbware is not stock...
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jermz238:
O RLY?

put down the magazine. not everything your homie tells you is right. the BOV doesnt "SRSLY take a ****" on performance. sure on those cars due to the mass-air sensor location it will mess with the A/F mix a little, but it doesnt make it blow up or anything. and generally in a turbo car less back-pressure = better, so yes the fart-can, while obnoxious, actually does help.

bench racing/tuning FTL

hehe... thats what i said above!

Great minds think alike eh?
White88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for White88GTSend a Private Message to White88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well....I'm glad you finally opened it up to it's full potential. Great kill and I hope when my car gets tuned (hopefully Bob is going to help me on Sat. at the meeting) we can have a little fun and see if I can do better than the GSX. Waddaya say? Up for another kill, only this time you will be killing your own kind, not that I mind of course.

--Nathan--

------------------

Finally the carbed, camed, 350 is in the 88GT and deafening people on a regular basis.
Please E-mail me at Wicked88GT@yahoo.com

mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2006 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:
Dude?... You need to get your facts straight. I had a 92 Laser RS AWD that ran in the 12's. First off ANYTHING you can do to free up exhaust flow will HELP the turbo. That includes a "fart can". Although you SHOULD go with a full exhaust. I had a 3" turbo back. Second you CAN vent your BOV to the atmosphere... It will screw with your fuel mixture though because the mas sensor is a draw through style and the stock BOV vents back in AFTER the mas. The only real way to correct that is get a FLOW through style one from a GM V8 and put a signal converter on it. The stock 2nd gen BOVs were JUNK from the factory... the 1g ones could be CRUSHED so they wouldnt leak and then could be vented to atmosphere without drawing in un-metered air. Aftermarket ones have stronger springs but its a toss up.... Either spring is too strong and on low boost throttle closures the BOV wont open and youll get a pressure surge against the turbo... Not pretty sounding (had that problem with my Turbo XS RFL) OR youll get a weake spring and under low throttle or constant throttle (but no/low boost) bov will open some and let in un-metered air (like stock DSM BOV),
Also GSX's and ALL DSMs DID have engine shut downs... per-se. Called FUEL CUT. When you draw in so much air (by modding, or adding boost) you actually run OFF the fuel map in the PCM. This is done on purpous to save engine from overboosting... Running off fuel map causes the PCM to fire 0 pulse to the injectors, turning them OFF. When your air intake dropped back into the fuel map your back in business. Was av VERY VIOLENT surge of power. When i found mine in my Laser (buschur big 16g) the power went away 100% then a second later came back on FULL FORCE. Like getting rear ended by an 18 wheeler.
Just ask Fieromaster88... He has been in the laser!!
So if your going to sit there and BASH some "ricer" maybe you should get YOUR facts straight. Your no better then the "ricer" by assuming MstangsBware's Fiero is stock! Spitting mis-information and assuming things makes it look like its not the "ricer" who is trying to sound cool but actually making himself stupid.

Sorry but this partial vent from me comes because im sick of people TRASHING others when they either dont know what their talking about OR dont have the facts straight.

MstangsBware - good to see your up and running... is that the same engine you were posting pics of in my thread? Got any vids or anything of that beast? Great Kill!

i DO have my facts straight. sorry to inform you. no gigantic ricer muffler will ever help anything, including a turbo. it messes with the back pressure. i never said you cant vent your BOV, but if you do it will screw your performance. the only way to go around this is to inatall a maf translator, which i will guarantee he didnt do. when did i start talking about 2g BOV's? they ****ing suck, why would anyone make a BOV out of plastic. and no, no turbo dsm ever had fuel cut of any kind, at least i can say that for 1g's never been in a 2g and never will. if yours had fuel cut then yours must have been a fluke from the factory. so i did have my facts in line, you just wanted to throw in your .02 and battle since you also have a turbo dsm. and also, mstangsbware didnt say in his first post that he was stock or modded, so its safe for me to assume he was stock. im not going to to go and do research on him before i post. besides, someone later posted he had a modded 3800sc series 2, then i said the favor would be for him. i wasnt really trashing that guy, just saying what he did wrong to his car which resulted in his loss. if i would have known earlier he was running a modded 3800sc, i would have said it didnt matter if the dsm was stock or modded, it didnt stand a chance. i did have my facts straight and i do know what im talking about.

Originally posted by Jermz238:
O RLY?

bench racing/tuning FTL

what magazine? ive been in the DSM scene for years. i didnt say the BOV hurts performance, i said if he vented it it will, since they dont come stock with a maf translator, and i will bet on it that he didnt put one in. i never said it will blow up either. and sorry, but there is always a range that the exhaust can be in order for a car to make maximum power. the stock pipe is made the diameter it is to give the car a good power through all rpm's, keeping the diameter the same and adding a huge hollow muffler with a giant tip at the end will **** it up.

[This message has been edited by mysticfire6602 (edited 07-16-2006).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes it is the same motor that I posted pictures of when you had your Thread going. I dont have an videos but need to take some and post them. I have dial up so its useless when trying to download any video or upload them. I am going out of town next week and will have real internet service for a few days, I will gets sone videos posted then.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by White88GT:

Well....I'm glad you finally opened it up to it's full potential. Great kill and I hope when my car gets tuned (hopefully Bob is going to help me on Sat. at the meeting) we can have a little fun and see if I can do better than the GSX. Waddaya say? Up for another kill, only this time you will be killing your own kind, not that I mind of course.

--Nathan--

I will be at this month meeting so if you think you can hang, I will give you a shot. There are nice open roads in the industrial area around where we meet. Dont mind killing my own kind, if it has to be done, it shall be done. Hope Bob can get that thing lined out so you can see what the full potental of the motor is.

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MstangsBware

11509 posts
Member since Mar 2002

what magazine? ive been in the DSM scene for years. i didnt say the BOV hurts performance, i said if he vented it it will, since they dont come stock with a maf translator, and i will bet on it that he didnt put one in. i never said it will blow up either. and sorry, but there is always a range that the exhaust can be in order for a car to make maximum power. the stock pipe is made the diameter it is to give the car a good power through all rpm's, keeping the diameter the same and adding a huge hollow muffler with a giant tip at the end will **** it up.

Like I said I dont have much knowledge of the GSX or DSM or even the KGB but this is just a Thread on how I dusted a GSX twice over. I am sure the guy in the GSX was thinking the same way Mystic was, its jsut a slow Fiero so let me show him what a real car can do. But like Mystic, the guy in the GSX was not awhere of what was in my car and what had all been done to it. But thats the way I want ppl to think, so when they get smoked, they are left wondering--What the F*** just happen? Anyways, no offense taking in any way from Mystic and lets keep the Thread clean.

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i DO have my facts straight. sorry to inform you. no gigantic ricer muffler will ever help anything, including a turbo. it messes with the back pressure. i never said you cant vent your BOV, but if you do it will screw your performance. the only way to go around this is to inatall a maf translator, which i will guarantee he didnt do. when did i start talking about 2g BOV's? they ****ing suck, why would anyone make a BOV out of plastic. and no, no turbo dsm ever had fuel cut of any kind, at least i can say that for 1g's never been in a 2g and never will. if yours had fuel cut then yours must have been a fluke from the factory. so i did have my facts in line, you just wanted to throw in your .02 and battle since you also have a turbo dsm. and also, mstangsbware didnt say in his first post that he was stock or modded, so its safe for me to assume he was stock. im not going to to go and do research on him before i post. besides, someone later posted he had a modded 3800sc series 2, then i said the favor would be for him. i wasnt really trashing that guy, just saying what he did wrong to his car which resulted in his loss. if i would have known earlier he was running a modded 3800sc, i would have said it didnt matter if the dsm was stock or modded, it didnt stand a chance. i did have my facts straight and i do know what im talking about.

Dude your an IDIOT! EVERY 1G had fuel cut!!! Falling off the airflow chart is fuel cut. You CAN run with open blow off valve, it wont KILL PERFORMANCE since its SHUT when your boosting! It will slightly offset your OFF THROTTLE fuel mix though. Why dont you explain WHY you would WANT backpressure on a TURBOED CAR... since your so damn smart? I had a FULL 3" exhaust with flow through muffler... NO BACKPRESSURE!! And since its the same thing David Buschur and all OTHERS run on their turboed cars... they must be wrong too????

Here are some Fuel cut articals since you say it DOESNT exsist, most articals are from REPUTALBE forums OR performance shops....

http://www.tmo.com/faq/diagport/970929.htm

http://www.dsm.org/menu.epl?item=198#5

http://www.dsm.org/menu.epl?item=198#1

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-102328.html

http://www.agpturbo.com/product.php?productid=16181&cat=261&page=1

http://www.dsmsource.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-2191.html

http://users.wpi.edu/~ktarry/dsmtech/dsmromedit.html#fuelcut

http://www.buschurracing.com/dsm-stage1.htm

http://buschurforums.com/vbforum/archive/index.php/t-6410.html

This is a small sample... Should i KEEP GOING??? Maybe you DO need to do more research. Since you CLAIM to know all about DSM's and know NOTHING of fuel cut. Or just stop talking because arguing with ME about something you know nothing about DOES make you look stupid.

MSTANGS - sorry to Hi-jack your thread, but this mis-information stuff has to stop ya know? lol. I NEED to see your vids too man!!! *DROOL*

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 07-16-2006).]

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all dsms had fuel cut stock, and you dont want back pressure with a turbo (most of the extremly fast ones dump the exhaust a little bit after the down pipe).

oh yeah, and srt-4s dont even have muffler to reduce back pressure, explain that one to me if its so bad. maybe call up dodge and tell them that they should put big mufflers on the new srt-4 coming out.

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 07-16-2006).]

KeithGT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeithGTSend a Private Message to KeithGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oh shizzle, all the wrong info in this post made me giggle

PFF
System Bot
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dude your an IDIOT!

Quoted for Emphasis
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow. It's pretty much been covered already, but you are a dumbass.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and sorry, but there is always a range that the exhaust can be in order for a car to make maximum power. the stock pipe is made the diameter it is to give the car a good power through all rpm's, keeping the diameter the same and adding a huge hollow muffler with a giant tip at the end will **** it up.

LOL! That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read.

Oh, and my 1G DSM had fuel cut as well. Yours probalby doesnt because you have a crap turbo and cant run enough boost to get fuel cut.
mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2006 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

LOL! That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read.

Oh, and my 1G DSM had fuel cut as well. Yours probalby doesnt because you have a crap turbo and cant run enough boost to get fuel cut.

2.3 stroker, FP3065, Tial 44mm WG, DSMLink, FIC 1000cc injectors, Walbro 255lph HP, Tial BOV, ACT 2600, GM 3" MAF, GM Translator, HKS 264/272 cams, AEM gears, 8.5-1 pistons, RRE FMIC, Shep tranny

and about the fuel cut, then why did my 90 tsi awd, 91 gst, 92 gsx, and 92 gst never have it? and tell me why i have seen stock turbo dsm's dyno'd with only fart cans on the back lose as much as 9hp from only adding that? wanna tell me that a dyno lies consistantly? i say it how i see it and experience it. you dont like it, then dont bother me.

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes it is the same motor that I posted pictures of when you had your Thread going. I dont have an videos but need to take some and post them. I have dial up so its useless when trying to download any video or upload them. I am going out of town next week and will have real internet service for a few days, I will gets sone videos posted then.

don't mind craig he needs to get videos instead of bugging us

------------------
3800 SC/IC Formula Once you go blown you never go back!

mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2006 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said I dont have much knowledge of the GSX or DSM or even the KGB but this is just a Thread on how I dusted a GSX twice over. I am sure the guy in the GSX was thinking the same way Mystic was, its jsut a slow Fiero so let me show him what a real car can do. But like Mystic, the guy in the GSX was not awhere of what was in my car and what had all been done to it. But thats the way I want ppl to think, so when they get smoked, they are left wondering--What the F*** just happen? Anyways, no offense taking in any way from Mystic and lets keep the Thread clean.

thank you. the others just want someone to let out their abusive nature on. like i said earlier, had i known it wasnt stock, all i would have said was that the guy would have no chance in hell.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
eh...Lame kill

Call me when you want some REAL COMPETITION I'll make you WISH I was in an Eclipse.
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

2.3 stroker, FP3065, Tial 44mm WG, DSMLink, FIC 1000cc injectors, Walbro 255lph HP, Tial BOV, ACT 2600, GM 3" MAF, GM Translator, HKS 264/272 cams, AEM gears, 8.5-1 pistons, RRE FMIC, Shep tranny

and about the fuel cut, then why did my 90 tsi awd, 91 gst, 92 gsx, and 92 gst never have it? and tell me why i have seen stock turbo dsm's dyno'd with only fart cans on the back lose as much as 9hp from only adding that? wanna tell me that a dyno lies consistantly? i say it how i see it and experience it. you dont like it, then dont bother me.

HELLO MCFLY!!!!!!!!! Did you NOT read any of the posts i linked you too!?!?! DSMs ALL HAD FUEL CUT. Why dont you call some of the vendors you supposidly bought your parts from and ask them. Also I WOULD say that dynos dont lie but if you know as much about dynoing as you do about DSMs you prolly F-ed that one all up too!!!
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Fieromaster

4124 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

don't mind craig he needs to get videos instead of bugging us

I got videos you silly short little man...

Go check my myspace! Seeing as your on my friends list n all. hehe
mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2006 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HELLO MCFLY!!!!!!!!! Did you NOT read any of the posts i linked you too!?!?! DSMs ALL HAD FUEL CUT. Why dont you call some of the vendors you supposidly bought your parts from and ask them. Also I WOULD say that dynos dont lie but if you know as much about dynoing as you do about DSMs you prolly F-ed that one all up too!!!

i love you too wanna go steady?

PFF
System Bot
mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2006 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mysticfire6602

624 posts
Member since May 2006

i just realied something, in those cars i posted above, i installed an AFC in...

dont bother calling me a dumbshit for not remembering, because i realize it now. but i still take back nothing i said earlier about the other stuff. i still love you all keep 'em comming. i love how people get all pissed and MUST yell at others for "incorrect" stuff like its the end of the god damn world. leave it alone. i mentioned earlier that i only post what i experience/see, and it just so happened that every dsm i have been in had a programable AFC in it. i will admit, that perhaps i should have mentioned that, but i overlooked it. yet again, i take back nothing else. *puts on flame suit and readys trash bag for flying bullshit*

and dont tell me how knowladgable i am, thats pretty ****ing ignorant and should be dealt with by rubber bullets if i were allowed to decide...

Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dont bother calling me a dumbshit for not remembering, because i realize it now.

i'm going to anyway, just for good measure, and because you still think you're hot sh*t.

dumbshit.

even when you foind out what he had, the only thing you added was "odds are in his favor", like "oh he might have a chance." please. and first you have a 92 gsx, then you say you had a 90 tsi, 91 gst, 92 gdx, and 92 gst? while not suspect on its own (a lot of people have had numerous cars, its not altogether uncommon to get a bunch of similar ones, like a lot of members of this board with fieros) it is convenient in its placement, combined with your track record on this thread, and your current status to some as a BSA.

as far as losing hp with mods, that can happen for plenty of things, you have to tune the car to use the mods. a better example of this is chips (the mod, not the show). if you have a decently modded car, and then put a chip in made for a stock car, you are gonna lose some power. i bet if they were tuning the car in your example with the dyno they could probably get not only the 9 lost hp back, but probably gain some as well.

oh yes and other modifications can lose some power down low, only to make it up and then some up top, not to mention power can differ between even the same make/model/year of car; so in short, just saying "zomg this guy put on a free-flow muffler and he lost power on teh dyno!!1one" is not enough, you should really qualify your statement with at least an overall summary of the run (both before and after, if possible), with RPMs, or even better, a pic of the dyno sheet.
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jermz238

1637 posts
Member since Jan 2006

and dont tell me how knowladgable i am, thats pretty ****ing ignorant and should be dealt with by rubber bullets if i were allowed to decide...

oh damn, we got a hardcore sob here...
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good job Stephen.
mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2006 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh grow the **** up. those cars i had previously owned. would you like to tell me otherwise? pull the **** out of your ******* and stop the baby talk. i never said i was hot **** or anything like that. what i said earlier i still back 100%. and when i did find out he had a modded 3800sc, i did say that the dsm would have never had a chance. my first post was in response as to why it would have lost to a stock fiero. and i will not take back what i said in it. i know what tuning is, no need to tell me what will happen if it is done. once again, grow up. why the **** do people get so worked up about the internet? i know what i know, you know what you know, dont tell me to believe what you have to say, im not telling you to believe me. everyone will always have a different opinion

btw, whats my "track record" on this thread... are YOU telling ME that MY OWN eyes and MY OWN personal experiences are all just an illusion? you dont know a ****ing thing about my experiences.

[This message has been edited by mysticfire6602 (edited 07-17-2006).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Based on your posts on Tuners, I'm going to call BS.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geezs guys come-on. A Fiero "kill" is just what it is.....a "kill." There's no need to go into detail whether or not the GSX has a BOV. Discuss it on this site http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23 Please, let's move on.

------------------

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good but it ever is the real car, make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can be a reality."

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 07-17-2006).]

fierogt3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3800Click Here to visit fierogt3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierogt3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you guys all need a hug!
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oh grow the **** up.

am i the only one that finds this amusing?

those cars i had previously owned. would you like to tell me otherwise?

on the contrary, i said something along those same lines in the parentheses (these things)

pull the **** out of your ******* and stop the baby talk.

again... -sigh-

i never said i was hot **** or anything like that. what i said earlier i still back 100%. and when i did find out he had a modded 3800sc, i did say that the dsm would have never had a chance.

you said

odds are in his favor

why the **** do people get so worked up about the internet? [/quote]
you mean like threatening with rubber bullets? or using excessively foul language? lol maybe the person you should be directing that question to is yourself...

btw, whats my "track record" on this thread... are YOU telling ME that MY OWN eyes and MY OWN personal experiences are all just an illusion? you dont know a ****ing thing about my experiences.

nope, im telling you that you've been talking out of your ass. you're right i dont know anything about your experiences, nor do i give a damn. what you've made painfully clear is that you spend most of your time bench racing, and think by crunching a few numbers you can figure out what car is fastest every time without a shadow of a doubt.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock