Started on: 07-15-2006 10:09 AM
Replies: 50 (1246 views)
Last post by: Erik on 08-02-2006 10:02 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, the Trash Can.
Would have never figured a Fiero kill thread would end up in the Trash Can.
IP: Logged
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Geezs guys come-on. A Fiero "kill" is just what it is.....a "kill." There's no need to go into detail whether or not the GSX has a BOV. Discuss it on this site http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23 Please, let's move on.

This is what I was kinda thinking myself but figure boys will be boys and argue over anything. Least I can say I was in a Thread and wasnt the one that sent it to the can.
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice... i didnt think it had quite escalated to trash can status, i've seen worse threads that avoided this fate. oh well
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mysticfire6602:

i just realied something, in those cars i posted above, i installed an AFC in...

dont bother calling me a dumbshit for not remembering, because i realize it now. but i still take back nothing i said earlier about the other stuff. i still love you all keep 'em comming. i love how people get all pissed and MUST yell at others for "incorrect" stuff like its the end of the god damn world. leave it alone. i mentioned earlier that i only post what i experience/see, and it just so happened that every dsm i have been in had a programable AFC in it. i will admit, that perhaps i should have mentioned that, but i overlooked it. yet again, i take back nothing else. *puts on flame suit and readys trash bag for flying bullshit*

and dont tell me how knowladgable i am, thats pretty ****ing ignorant and should be dealt with by rubber bullets if i were allowed to decide...

I TOO had a programable AFC... An Apexi Super AFC to be exact... Still does NOT eliminate FUEL CUT... its a way AROUND fuel cut. Bigger injectors then you "Trick" the computer by modifying the MAS data before it gets to PCM. You can do this because you HAVE bigger injectors... If you had a AFC and know so much about DSM's you would know a BIG reason to go with AFC is also to get AROUND fuel cut so you can run more boost. Bigger injectors... crank the boost... drop the MAS signal down with AFC.... ta-da no fuel cut.

I ran 26lbs of boost on my laser daily... and FieroMaster88 was in my car when she saw 30PSI... oops... damn manual boost controller (went Apexi AVC-D after that)

And from what others said about your mod list being BS i kinda believe them... but people here can VOUCH for my mods list...

1992 Laser RS
AWD - Open front end - viscous slip center - LSD rear end
Base RS - No power options
6 bolt block with 4 bolt axles
Mods List;
Dejon Upper Intercooler Piping
Dejon Turbo Inlet Pipe
Dejon Turbo Outlet Elbow
Turbo XS H34 BOV
Alamo Side Mount Intercooler
Full 3" Custom Exhaust
3" Cat Eliminator Downpipe
Custom 3" o2 Housing
BBK 255LPH Fuel Pump
Rewired Fuel Pump
Buschur Racing Big 16G
Buschur Balance Shaft Removal Kit
Clevite 77 Race Main Bearings
Clevite 77 Race Rod Bearings
Crank Polished
RC Racing 550cc Injectors
HKS Turbo Timer
K&N Airfilter
Custom Airfilter Box
Hacked MAS Sensor
PocketLogger.com Data Logger
Apexi AVC-D Boost Controller
Apexi Super AFC
ACT 2600 Xtreme Pressure Plate - XTSS
ACT Performance Street Disk - XTSS
AutoMeter Air Fuel Gauge
AutoMeter Boost Gauge
AutoMeter Pyro Gauge
AutoMeter Fuel Pressure Gauge
Reverse Indeglo Gauges W/ Red Needles
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

AIM:Onefast2M8
02 Jetta 1.8t
98 GTI 2.slow
02 CBR 954RR

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2006 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

$Rich$

14575 posts
Member since Dec 2002
x2

------------------

AIM:Onefast2M8
02 Jetta 1.8t
98 GTI 2.slow
02 CBR 954RR

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^^^^
HAHAHAHA

Sweet sig though...

I like all VWs EXCEPT that monstrosity the Beetle... its not even a beetle... like bringing the Fiero back front engine FWD... GHEY!!!!!

Know anything about Corrado's (sp?) they look pretty sweet. A guy at my work has one, but dunno anything about it.
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 07-20-2006).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey, guys, get with the program. no making nice in the trash can.
sc3800ttops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2006 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sc3800ttopsSend a Private Message to sc3800ttopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
Jason (real life)
AKA SC3800TTOPS (pff)
AKA thejknight (ebay & aol)

Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2006 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 08-02-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors