Started on: 05-19-2006 06:25 PM
Replies: 103 (3531 views)
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 07-09-2006 02:32 AM
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2006 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This relatively new username has started posting replies that can only be described as trolls. Chris Dusome, if you're reading this, please be advised that the life of this username is likely to be short if you continue misbehaving.

My bet is that the username is just one of the RFT regulars looking to stir up some crapola, sigh...

JazzMan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or a returning banned member (again, most likely from RFT).

Since RFT has been down for a while, I would imagine some of them have tried to come back over here. Cuz, as much as they say they hate this place, they just can't live without it.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If he really is being that big of a pain let Cliff know and point out in which post this person said what he did to upset you. Cliff should be able to determine if this is indeed a previously banned member and will be able to take action then, but you need to let him know first.
Mike OHIO

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike OHIOSend a Private Message to Mike OHIOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what is RFT???
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike OHIO:

what is RFT???

Real
Front
Teeth

I think most of them are from the swamp and proud to still have their original teeth
NY_FIERO

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RFT has been crased all day...

[This message has been edited by NY_FIERO (edited 05-19-2006).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

My bet is that the username is just one of the RFT regulars looking to stir up some crapola, sigh...

JazzMan

Even if he isn't, he'd fit right in over there !!!

Plenty of this type over there:

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 05-19-2006).]

JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HMMMMMM, he says he is from midland onatio Canada. I've spent ten years in middle Canada and I've never heard of "onatio".
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

I EMailed Cliff about this guy 4 days ago.

The 1st thing that I noticed about him is that he likes to post one liners & only posts once per thread. Just like a couple of people we banned from here a long time ago. Do a search of his threads & you'll see what I mean.

Also I thought that someone that lives in a place as big as Ontario would at least be able to spell it.

I love the picture, it looks just like Shawn except this guy is better looking.

If the cesspool is down over there, then that means that the drains over here are gonna plug up with that vermin pretty soon.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 05-19-2006).]

86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO, its the same person that was DOHCSWAPPER, who later returned as deliciso, only to be banned again. I see several very odd things
1: He avoids talking about his car, and in fact has never mentioned it
2: He registered in Febuary, but just now started posting on a daily basis, yet seems to know a lot about things that have happened in the past, which incidently was the same story as delicioso, he registered and didnt make a peep for a couple of months, then exploded in posts. I think someone has a few alternative names laying dormant waiting.
3: He uses some simular phrases as the above users used to.

I dont like him, but I wasnt about to make a post calling him out like this, but I'll sure support one. Every single post Ive ever seen from him has been some smart A* insulting remark, I could care less about what he has to say about my setup, he has demonstrated that he doesnt know what he's talking about. It bugs me that he is going around harassing everyone like this, as I said before, basicaly he insults anyone who will listen to him.
But please dont take my word for it, I am biased, just hit the search button and see for yourself.
I wear pants

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I wear pantsSend a Private Message to I wear pantsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Or a returning banned member (again, most likely from RFT).

Since RFT has been down for a while, I would imagine some of them have tried to come back over here. Cuz, as much as they say they hate this place, they just can't live without it.

Just because someone is a member at RFT doesnt mean they come here looking to start flame wars. I am a member at RFT and post both there and here on a regular basis......
PFF
System Bot
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I clicked on his user name and it says that he has been banned.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I wear pants:

Just because someone is a member at RFT doesnt mean they come here looking to start flame wars. I am a member at RFT and post both there and here on a regular basis......

True, but considering RFT was created by and for banned members, it's still a valid observation. I'd wager most (not all) RFT members who post here, do so to start trouble, either to feed their ego, just cause problems, or to see if they can get away with it and brag about it back on RFT. It's a generalization, which obviously doesn't cover 100% of their membership.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have agree with the assumption that most RFT memebers are, well I dont know quite what term to apply, but im sure you can figure it out. BUT I will say there are a few decent people on here that are also there, though I have no idea why, or how they can put up with those immature idiots over there. Basicaly RFT (which was created under the name "Pennocks Sucks Forum" - which exemplifies their childish mindset, and apparently when they finaly realized that, they changed it to appear more legit - is the ricer forum equivelent of Pennocks.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86GT3.4DOHC

10007 posts
Member since Apr 2004
What is really flattering is that they are so jealous of our forum thats about all they do is think of ways to try and attack us. At least thats my evaluation of the situation, I cant think of any other reason they would waste so much time trying to screw with this forum.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:

I would have agree with the assumption that most RFT memebers are, well I dont know quite what term to apply, but im sure you can figure it out. BUT I will say there are a few decent people on here that are also there, though I have no idea why, or how they can put up with those immature idiots over there. Basicaly RFT (which was created under the name "Pennocks Sucks Forum" - which exemplifies their childish mindset, and apparently when they finaly realized that, they changed it to appear more legit - is the ricer forum equivelent of Pennocks.

Oh there are certainly decent people here who post over there. It's a diversion. Something different. And kind of like a train wreck, you can't help but watch. They had a discussion once about becoming a more legit forum instead of just a place for banned PFF member to whine (that's when the name changed), but the bulk of what they do is talk trash. It's a shame, really. There are some technically skilled people over there. No social skills; however. And a few who'd just like to be contributing members to the forum (here or there), but for whatever reason haven't gotten along with people in the past.

If they want to crap in the sandbox, let them crap in their own sandbox. Maybe some members here like to go slumming from time to time to sling crap, and just don't want to do it in their own backyard. Fair enough.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 05-20-2006).]

moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

The 1st thing that I noticed about him is that he likes to post one liners & only posts once per thread.

Actually, on the thread about the intake systems he did post several times stating that he got 15 more hp using one of those aftermarket "cold air intakes". Didn't seem too bright, considering that he answered his own questions, among other things...
Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2006 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is this Fiero related? Maybe there should be a section for "Gossiping like a bunch of old ladies"?

Get over it folks, it's Saturday and it's springtime. Go drive your car. I wish I could drive mine.
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was wondering what all the fuss was about over this Chris Dusome. Did a little reseach on the forum, he commented on the "The Pill" posting, claimed he got 10 mpg from using the stuff.

Now I understand.........
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RFT has a good tech section
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RFT = Real Fiero Trolls.

It doesn't matter who is a member there and here,
It doesn't matter that the "banned" people created their own sandbox.
There tech section is like any other forums. Some answers are good and some are wrong.

The bottom line is, they will never be a "serious" forum because they can't stop being upset that some were banned from here and those that were banned from here spend 70% of their time reading PFF and making threads over there about them.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 05-20-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by moleman_in_a_FieroGT:

Didn't seem too bright, considering that he answered his own questions, among other things...

Hey we all do that from time to time

[This message has been edited by 86GT3.4DOHC (edited 05-20-2006).]

Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2006 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
The bottom line is, they will never be a "serious" forum because they can't stop being upset that some were banned from here and those that were banned from here spend 70% of their time reading PFF and making threads over there about them.

The bottom line is that there will always be animosity because some people here will lump 100% of the people there in with the one or two people that still care about being banned, and those people will never get over the past and forgive and forget. So what's the point? Even if that forum became populated with nuns and they only existed to feed the poor and clothe lepers, it would always be a target of your contempt.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Telegram Sam:
Even if that forum became populated with nuns and they only existed to feed the poor and clothe lepers, it would always be a target of your contempt.

Which is both funny.... and sad... Like a clown getting hit by a car.
Mike OHIO

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike OHIOSend a Private Message to Mike OHIOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ive never heard of this place before, and didnt even know what it was. so i googeled "RFT" and "fiero" and found it. all i can say is WOW. the fact that this forum has its own section for the soul purpose of trashing PFF and, even worse, specific members. thread after thread of links to over here about what so-and-so is now up to or what have you. at first i thought, hey cool, another fiero forum to join and get twice the amount of opinions. but i dont think i want anything to do with that place.

in a way, i think were stooping to their level by talking about them in the same mannor they talk about us. at least its only one thread and not a whole section devoted to this kind of talk.

ive said what i wanted to say, ill never speak of it again. i try and keep a low profile around here as to not step on anyones toes.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...... the one or two people that still care about being banned, .

Yeah & those one or two people spend a lot of time complaining about how terrible PFF is while they keep crying about getting banned.

Yet they keep trying to get back onto PFF using any screen name they can.

Right STIMPY?

Archie

Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2006 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, my name is Jeffery Stillwell. Pleased to meet you. There is a world outside of the internet, and I've spent the last year rediscovering it and learning a bit on the way. If you want to be one of those bitter small people that refuse to let the past be the past, so be it. If you think that you're being clever and "outing" an old user ID, really, you're not all that clever.

It's old news.
moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The bottom line is that there will always be animosity because some people here will lump 100% of the people there in with the one or two people that still care about being banned, and those people will never get over the past and forgive and forget. So what's the point? Even if that forum became populated with nuns and they only existed to feed the poor and clothe lepers, it would always be a target of your contempt.

That's the same situation that Germany was in. However, just as most of us have forgiven and forgotten Germany, I think that most of us can forgive and forget RFT if we try and we give it time.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

my name is Jeffery Stillwell. .

You'll always be Stimpy to me.

You hate it so bad here, but you keep on sneakin' back in. Sounds like the Stimpy kinda thing to do.

Archie

P.S.........

You know, the act of sneaking back on PFF after having been banned, should here-in-after be called Stimpin.

Kinda like "Stimpy has been caught Stimpin" I like the sound of that.

Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-20-2006 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't "hate it so bad here". I hate people like you. People who can not mind their own business and feel the need to instigate drama. It just so happens that there are quite a few people like you who like to act like they own the place here.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of the big problems, as I see it, is past bad blood between members. Water under the bridge, but those experiences have tainted people's opinions of others. All RFT does is perpetuate that, IMO. It doesn't try to be it's own forum. It's very existance is defined by PFF and their declarations of how much better they are than here.

RFT is the John Kerry of forums. It's got to think of something other than "I'm not him" to be taken seriously.

Personally, Jeff, I've read some of your posts here and at RFT about how the last year has gone for you. I'm glad you're doing better. I liked the old Stimpy even if I thought you went over the line from time to time. (but I guess we all do once in a while) I don't know if you "snuck" back in or not, but I've not seen anything suggesting you've been trying to hide who you are. For my own part, I'll make my judgements based on who you are today, not something you may have said or done that ticked me or someone else off sometime in the past.

Unfortunately, I see you in a very small minority. You're the only person I know of from RFT who's come back over here for a purpose other than causing problems.
PFF
System Bot
zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Calling RFT the place where "banned PFF" members post, is really not right. Hell, I post on both forums. I have been on PFF since 1999. Both are cool forums. If you get insulted by RFT, well.... too bad/ it's all just fun/ its not really an insult. We all like the same car.

------------------

- Mack

[This message has been edited by zMacK (edited 05-20-2006).]

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya know, i really do appreciate everyone on here. even those who i don't agree with. but Cliff just got out of the hospital and there seems to be a big flame war going on. i know he has better things to do and better priorities than to have to moderate this forum. i guess the ratings will take care of it in time.
Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2006 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sostock:
Cliff just got out of the hospital and there seems to be a big flame war going on. i know he has better things to do and better priorities than to have to moderate this forum.

True.

UDLOSE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2006 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UDLOSESend a Private Message to UDLOSEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One of the big problems, as I see it, is past bad blood between members. Water under the bridge, but those experiences have tainted people's opinions of others. All RFT does is perpetuate that, IMO. It doesn't try to be it's own forum. It's very existance is defined by PFF and their declarations of how much better they are than here.

RFT is the John Kerry of forums. It's got to think of something other than "I'm not him" to be taken seriously.

Personally, Jeff, I've read some of your posts here and at RFT about how the last year has gone for you. I'm glad you're doing better. I liked the old Stimpy even if I thought you went over the line from time to time. (but I guess we all do once in a while) I don't know if you "snuck" back in or not, but I've not seen anything suggesting you've been trying to hide who you are. For my own part, I'll make my judgements based on who you are today, not something you may have said or done that ticked me or someone else off sometime in the past.

Unfortunately, I see you in a very small minority. You're the only person I know of from RFT who's come back over here for a purpose other than causing problems.

Cry me a river, why does everything come down to how "Jeff" FEELS.
How long is this guy going to go back and forth?
One minute hes trying to be less of an a$$hole the next hes trashin PFF and others.

Instead of hangin out on the internet Stimpy, go get a job, put down the bong and try and bang your wife, maybe youd have a kid by now if you actually tried once in a while.

Please dont go into your sob story about your brother, get over it already.

[This message has been edited by UDLOSE (edited 05-21-2006).]

Telegram Sam

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2006 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Telegram SamSend a Private Message to Telegram SamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go kick a cripple.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... I'll make my judgements based on who you are today, not something you may have said or done that ticked me or someone else off sometime in the past.

Wise comment. It might do us all some good to try this.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 05-21-2006).]

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, I've found a lot of info and people on this forum that have helped keep my little GM orphan running. I belong to a few other forums that are dedicated to some of my other interests, and I've found lots of good things on those forums too.

But they're all just message boards, and I can't for the life of me figure out why people get so worked up about them. It's not reality, it's just the internet. Yeah, sometimes we meet people from these boards and make some new friends, so the forum becomes an extension of our outside lives. But at the end of the day, it's just words on a screen. Real life, good, bad, or in-between, is not some pixels on a monitor.

I'm not trying to downplay the effort the Cliff has put into making this place so worthwhile, or the efforts of people sharing the knowledge they have to help others out. But all the drama? That I just don't understand
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<Sigh> Might as well add my two cents.

Originally posted by Mike OHIO:
ive never heard of this place before, and didnt even know what it was. so i googeled "RFT" and "fiero" and found it. all i can say is WOW. the fact that this forum has its own section for the soul purpose of trashing PFF and, even worse, specific members...

Since you brought this up...
The name change was a start but RFT, in my not-so-humble opinion, will never be taken seriously (at least by me) as long as it has the "RFT vs the world" section. It will always be the "also ran" until it dis-associates itself from here, completely. (I'm sure someone else "gets it".)
I post there occasionally, if someone askes a tech question that I can help with. (I find it amusing that many folks post the same questions there that they post here. And generally get the same answers.) Or if an opportunity to slap Aaron around a little bit presents itself. (You've got to admit. He begs for it, sometimes.)

...Personally, Jeff, I've read some of your posts here and at RFT about how the last year has gone for you. I'm glad you're doing better. I liked the old Stimpy even if I thought you went over the line from time to time. (but I guess we all do once in a while) I don't know if you "snuck" back in or not, but I've not seen anything suggesting you've been trying to hide who you are. For my own part, I'll make my judgements based on who you are today, not something you may have said or done that ticked me or someone else off sometime in the past.

I, for one, am also glad that Jeff is here.
I've talked with him on several occasions. Whatever happened in the past is in the past.
Ever have one of those days where you "just weren't yourself"?
Try having that happen for months/years in a row, and see how it affects... everything.
Welcome, Jeff.

Originally posted by Archie:
Blah blah blah...
Archie

I read about your run-in with Shaun.
Don't misunderstand. If there were four people I didn't like, Shaun would be two of them.
You would be the other two. Simply because of your attitude. This goes waaaaay back. Not just Daytona.

You sell a decent product, as far as I know. Can't find any fault with that, unlike your other detractors.
(And to be fair, some of your detractors are way out of line.)
But with an attitude like yours ("bitter and small" sums it up nicely), snow will fly in hell before you'll ever get a dime of my money.
I know of others who have said the same thing. (How many people must be quietly saying the same thing to themselves? Hmmm?)

I've only said that about one other vendor (WCF). You're in good company.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-21-2006).]

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well said ^^^

Can't add anything to that. I saw the fight between Shaun and Archie at Daytona. Really wasn't expecting that... I heard some of the yelling, but never expected it to get physical. (otherwise there would be pics )

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock