Started on: 05-19-2006 06:25 PM
Replies: 103 (3531 views)
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 07-09-2006 02:32 AM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI, Shaun will be at the show in Indiana to try it again.
At what point does being a jerk cross the line into stalking? He's worse than a disgruntled lover.
IP: Logged
red GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Well said ^^^

Can't add anything to that. I saw the fight between Shaun and Archie at Daytona. Really wasn't expecting that... I heard some of the yelling, but never expected it to get physical. (otherwise there would be pics )

I got a real kick out of watching you during that exchange at Daytona and one could call it "chicken sh!t" at best, that's probably why you never got off a single picture...

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are some people on here who had better be living perfect lives! Jeffery Stillwell hasn't been perfect and those of you with your righteous indignation make me sick.Everything doesn't revolve around Jeff and he knows it,but it seems that some of you need someone to kick when they are down and he is an easy target.How would some of you feel to be rejected every time you tried to do something that meant a lot to you?The past is just that,the past,let it go and move on.You just might find that people can and do change.Sometimes for the worse,and in Jeff's case sometimes for the better.He has had problems that weren't physical,but if they were would he be looked at in the same way?I have a Christmas card that was made by Jose,a very handicapped boy of 15 that Jeff worked with.Jeff saw to it that I got that card and I'm glad he did,because that card(and photo of Jose)mean more to me than any other card I have ever received.Bottom line is:if it were left up to a vote Jeff would surely be welcomed back and not treated as badly as some of you would like.He would have my vote!Cliff,if you read this,you are my friend and so is Jeff.I think we would all like to start fresh.
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by red GT:
I got a real kick out of watching you during that exchange at Daytona and one could call it "chicken sh!t" at best, that's probably why you never got off a single picture...

What's between them is between them. I have nothing against either of them. Hell, I bought an intake from Shaun and a battery box from Archie. But when I heard Shaun was going to call Archie out on his dyno claims, I figured I wanted to be there to watch, but I was going to watch from a distance...

Hey, weren't you the one who called me out on not dyno'ing my car, and then I posted a dyno sheet? Who the hell are you, and what axe do you have to grind with me?

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 05-21-2006).]

linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I wear pants:

Just because someone is a member at RFT doesnt mean they come here looking to start flame wars. I am a member at RFT and post both there and here on a regular basis......

I'm also a member of there. Yeah theres alot of Troll BS, But there are also some really bright folks with great info. I just wish we could all get along
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Sally, did you hear about what Beth heard from Susan about what Julie said about Heather?
red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:
What's between them is between them. I have nothing against either of them. Hell, I bought an intake from Shaun and a battery box from Archie. But when I heard Shaun was going to call Archie out on his dyno claims, I figured I wanted to be there to watch, but I was going to watch from a distance...

Hey, weren't you the one who called me out on not dyno'ing my car, and then I posted a dyno sheet? Who the hell are you, and what axe do you have to grind with me?

I have no axe to grind with you, my response to your post carries the same kind of message you try to get across when you post, and I think you know what I mean. I guess the new issue that comes out of all this is that Shaun did come to Daytona to "call Archie out" and we all know what that led to, thats just what he wanted right.

I was the one who "called you out" on the dyno, great job by the way, they are impressive numbers and I do mean that...
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

Hey Sally, did you hear about what Beth heard from Susan about what Julie said about Heather?

ROTF. Tell me you didn't say that. Joe

[This message has been edited by motoracer838 (edited 05-21-2006).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excuse me if I don't take the time to actually read what this thread is about (I have more important things on my mind right now), but I'm pretty sure this thread belongs in the Trash Can.

I also saw a few names of banned members pass by - I will deal with that later.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff Pennock

11622 posts
Member since Jan 99
Oh, but I would like to add this for certain people:

greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that its in the trash can...
SIG TEST!

------------------

87GT 5speed, 84SE Auto, 85GT(parts), 85SE 5speed,
86SE 2.8, 86GT 5speed, 87GT auto.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2215614/3

PFF
System Bot
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greengoblin0129:

Now that its in the trash can...
SIG TEST!

That didn't take long. Joe
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cry me a river, why does everything come down to how "Jeff" FEELS.
How long is this guy going to go back and forth?
One minute hes trying to be less of an a$$hole the next hes trashin PFF and others.

Instead of hangin out on the internet Stimpy, go get a job, put down the bong and try and bang your wife, maybe youd have a kid by now if you actually tried once in a while.

Please dont go into your sob story about your brother, get over it already.
[This message has been edited by UDLOSE (edited 05-21-2006).]

Can't we all just feel the love in this statement?
As long as Jeff isn't causing any problems I say give him another chance. People should learn to get over themselves and to forgive and forget, it will make your life a lot easier to not have to carry that hate around with you.
You all should reconsider your reasons for being mad at Jeff, I bet they are pretty petty. There also are plenty of other Fiero forums out there if you are upset with this one, but I promised Cliff not to mention one in particular that I am a member of and other things. That forum is not even allowed to link to PFF by it's administrator and the members have to be reminded of this constantly. It basically steals Cliff's bandwidth when that is done so it isn't encouraged. I know Jeff is well behaved and welcomed over there too. I also belong to RFT and post over there from time to time. They even make fun of me from time to time but it doesn't bother me and I can get along with them without having to bash PFF or it's members. That also is prohibited on the forum I won't mention, but maybe I've said too much already. At least this is in the trash for now. Let's all just bury the hatchet, prefferably not in Jeff's back.
If someone IS here to cause problems I have no problem with banning them.

Edit: my comments are not directed to one person in particular but to all of those they apply to.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 05-22-2006).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
Oh, but I would like to add this for certain people:

Daffodils?

Originally posted by avengador1:
...As long as Jeff isn't causing any problems I say give him another chance...

My sentiments exactly.
One can only hope.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-21-2006).]

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

My sentiments exactly.
One can only hope.

Agreed.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2006 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As long as Jeff isn't causing any problems I say give him another chance. People should learn to get over themselves and to forgive and forget, it will make your life a lot easier to not have to carry that hate around with you.

Id second that reccomendation. I didnt like the fact that he snuck in at first, but ya know I havent seen him causing any trouble around here so what the heck. Theres only a few people around that I would not offer a second chance to if they wanted. I say let him stick around.

So Archie got into a fight with shawn!! lmao. God I wish I could have been there to see that, I figured it would happen with someone eventualy, I wanted to be there to help out, or at least provide an alaby...
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rofl, the topic is " Chris Dusome " and most of the talk is about stimpy, archie and shaun

I gotta say wtf can we add MTA into the conversation too?

.... if we line up enuf dimes in a row can we call on a domino effect?

ok that was a lame joke
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It turns out Chris Dusome was indeed Shaun. I think he holds the record for being banned from PFF. I wonder how many more times he will try before he gives up.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It turns out Chris Dusome was indeed Shaun. I think he holds the record for being banned from PFF. I wonder how many more times he will try before he gives up.

I doubt he'll give up. He doesn't do it to just get back on the forum. He does it because he's a punk that gets off on causing problems.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I kinda had an inkling it was, probably why he got so P'ed when I kept comparing him to shawn and pointing out what an idiot shawn had made of himself when he was on here.

Anyword who delicioso in fact was?

Dude seriously needs to get a life. I mean holding a grudge is one thing, but he setup that CD name back in like febuary and let it lie dormant all this time, thats just pathetic.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I have a bit of time now.

First of all, apparantly "Chris Dusome" turned out to be a returning banned member - but the rating system took care of him already. Second, it turns out "Telegram Sam" is Jeff Stillwell.

Jeff, in one of my last emails in response to one of your many emails (I think it was the one where you called me "filthy" and "despicable", but it could have been one of the many other insulting emails), I promised I would never allow you back on PFF. The many, many insulting things you said about me (in emails and in other places) and the many, many lies you told about me only strengthen this resolve. And don't go crying to people stating that you have no clue what my beef with you is. You know very well.

I don't know why you are back - probably because your own adventure in running a forum failed? I don't know since I haven't followed what you've been doing really (since I could not care less).

You simply insulted me too often to wave it off with "oh, that was last year, I'm a different person now". I've heard that one too many times already. Nor does a "I genuinly wish you well" in my "hospital" thread here make everything ok.

So I'm keeping my promise and ban you from PFF - again. If others have a problem with that, so be it. People know me well enough to realize I must have very good reasons for doing so. And I have. And you know it. So go ahead and send emails to everyone in your addressbook again saying how bad/childish I am. Or tell people I banned you because you canceled your monthly donation . Or go whine on other forums what an ******* I am. I'm sure somebody will start a new thread about this post on another forum so you can all giggle how "ghey" this is. I don't care.

Seeing your posts, it shows me (and others) you haven't changed. If you had, there wouldn't be a single person here suspecting "Telegram Sam" and "Stimpy" are one and the same person. And your rating would be mostly positive. But people are and your rating isn't.
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, and everybody else, please refrain from gloating about it. I get no pleasure whatsoever from having to ban people from PFF. Personally I think all the bickering amongst Fiero owners is too stupid for words. Who cares who has the better engine, the better car, the bigger d--k?
red GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red GTSend a Private Message to red GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Hey Cliff, what kind of flowers are these?
------------------
8T6 GT

[This message has been edited by red GT (edited 05-22-2006).]

JazzMan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2006 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They look like some sort of tulip to me, though flowers around my house get mowed just like everything else does, hehehe...

Oh, and I'm not sure how I feel about this thread turning out like this...

JazzMan
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2006 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.aphotoflora.com/Narcissus%20pseudonarcissus14-02-05.jpg

Judging by the filename of the pic, I'd guess they are Narcissus.
Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so telegram sam was stimpy?? that explains a lot, actually. i've only had the good fortune of meeting him once in person, and that was enough. o_0

not gloating, just expressing my surprise at this startling revelation
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I haven't been to the trash can in ages....hey, what's this sticking to my shoe?

Anyway, I got wind of Stimpy's banning...again, from another forum member. He wasted little time in sending me a nasty PM the other day so I don't suppose I blame Cliff one bit for the move. Although I'm sure Stimpy will cry victim yet again and appear incarnate as some other poster who manages to piss off half the forum in 200 posts or less before people guess his identity.

Perhaps this story will serve no useful purpose other than to allow me a cathartic experience but since we are in the trash can I can think of no better place for it. Jermz mentioned that he met Jeff. I was there that night and it was an interesting evening to say the least. It was the monthly meeting of the Golden Gate Fiero Club for which I serve as Vice-President. This was two months ago and it was a particularly large crowd that evening, 30 people more or less. Club attendance is way up and frankly it is one of the funnest evenings of the month for many of us. This night was special in that I got the chance to introduce Jeremy to the clu and give everyone a chance to see his finished car. It also gave us a chance to spark-up the congratulatory cigars that another member donted to the cause.

The evening began as its usual feast of war stories, tech tips, road trip plans, and Brian Geyer taking 15 minutes to explain something he could have covered in 30 seconds (love ya Brian ). As the night wore on I noticed a gangly figure I couldn't recognize at first talking to our club president Mike Leavitt. The meeting was winding down from the "formal", if you can call it that, segment and getting ready to move out to the parking lot so we could admire cars and light up the cigars when I offered this stranger a cigar. He simply held up his hand as if I had committed some offense. No problem, lots of others refeuse a stoggie too and i just moved on. Later in the parking lot someone said, "Stimpy sure is giving Mike an ear full". BANG! It hit me like a lightening bolt. The 6'5" stranger was none other than Jeff...80 pounds lighter. He lost a ton of weight and his face was gaunt and filled with stress fractures reminiscent of the picture of Dorian Gray (so much for my daily Oscar Wilde reference). As we all enjoyed ourselves in the parking lot Jeff came out and approached me, and everyone else went somewhere else. He looked at down at me with a strange smugness and asked, "So do you have something to say to me"? A million things went through my mind in a split second. I thought at first what could he be talking about? Then I thought about the arrogance of the statement. I knew from those simple words that here was a guy who 1) Thought I even recognized him, 2) Thought I knew everything about his life and somehow gave a damn, 3) Felt as if I, in particular, owed him something and, 4) had the nerve to ask me for it. My shock at the question quickly turned to disdain and I gave the most honest answer I could, "No, why do you ask"?, I said. Jeff's smugness quickly turned to ...I want to say dis-satisfaction, based on the look on his face, but only he can tell you what he really felt. I could see I let the air out of his carefully conceived plan for retribution/validation. He went on to tell me about his stay in a mental hospital which I knew nothing about and how he DESERVED and NEEDED me to apologize for some harm I apparently did him. The rant went on and at some point after trying to be as honest with him about why he is perceived as a selfish bottomless pit of need he finally confessed to what was bothering him with me. Apparently I had made a comment in a thread last year that upset him greatly. He screamed, "You called me the biggest pussy you ever met. Didn't you know I was in a mental hospital?" I remarked that I had no idea that he was ever in a mental hospital but that he was indeed the biggest pussy I ever met...and then I continued to smoke my cigar. Somehow, I don't think he was satisfied with this answer as he turned an odd shade of red. I went on to explain why his problems were not mine, how an adult learns to accept responsibility for his behavior AND feelings and that his feelings were not the fault or burden of anyone else, least of all me. I went on to explain more about personal responsibility, accountability, and happiness as being under each of our own control and not the duty of some other person, particularly not near total strangers of whom I was one. I don't think any of it sank in. He defended his actions that got his banned as if they happened AFTER the banning, blah blah blah. I really began to get sick of the warped reality that Jeff had created in his own mind to justify his value and simple excused myself. I went over to a group of club members, Jeremy was amounst them and recounted the event. Not surprisingly, no one seemed to sympathize with Jeff. He has had MANY opportunities to rejoin the club as just another member like any of us. But instead, he continues to insist that he deserves some kind of special treatment, that he has never done anything wrong, and that we are all the problem. Society is just mean and evil and selfish...couldn't possibly be the other way around.

So when Jeff came back onto PFF I was a little shocked. At first I thought Cliff had softened. It wasn't my business so I let it go but Jeff being Jeff couldn't help starting a thread about suing someone else because of his OWN negligence as if the other guy was at fault and I couldn't let it go. I told him once again how twisted his view of the universe is and true to his psychotic nature he HAD to get the last word. He went so far as to PM me. I ignored it of course but it proves that a leopard never changes his spots.

Jeff needs to remain PERMENENTLY banned because he will NEVER make a positive contribution to the Fiero community, let alone society as long as he thinks that he must first receive from it before he dares to deign it with his "many" gifts. What can I say, God does not operate on an Accounts Receivable basis.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
. But instead, he continues to insist that he deserves some kind of special treatment, that he has never done anything wrong, and that we are all the problem. Society is just mean and evil and selfish...couldn't possibly be the other way around.

Yeah, I'm sick and tired of the "blame game". I'm pretty sure he's managed to blame his problems and unhappiness on you, me, my wife, the members of Golden Gate Fieros, Cliff Pennock, Cliff's sister, Cliff's great aunt Edna, the board of directors of CFOG-I, the shareholders of General Motors, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, the guy who delivers Twinkies to 7-11, all the employees of Kragen in Salinas, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the California Highway Patrol, a guy from Watsonville named Frank, Artichoke Packers Union local 34, the woman who invented the recipie for S'mores, President Bush, former President Clinton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Arnold's dog Max...

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey..........you forgot me!
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As long as X isn't causing any problems I say give him another chance.

to err is human, to forgive divine.
a fine, noble sentiment.

but how many chances should someone, anyone, get? after some number of offenses, including identity theft, some people clearly demonstrate that they are not interested in redemption or forgiveness. and some people use caring and sensitivity as a weapon, to imply their own moral superiority, or to paint themselves as victims and gain sympathy. in reality, they are blood-sucking leeches who will sacrifice anyone for their own perverse amusement. i see no point in continuing to put up with them, nor the people who support them. you go, cliff.

i see ive picked up two ratings since posting this. plus, minus, because or not because of this post? who can tell? possibly more important, who gives a flip?

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 05-23-2006).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
...I remarked that I had no idea that he was ever in a mental hospital but that he was indeed the biggest pussy I ever met...and then I continued to smoke my cigar...

Originally posted by Telegram Sam:
Go kick a cripple.

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:
i see ive picked up two ratings since posting this. plus, minus, because or not because of this post? who can tell? possibly more important, who gives a flip?

Yup, I picked up a rating and some red. I guess it doesn't matter what kind of crap Stimpy pulls, he still has supporters here. Go figure.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Yup, I picked up a rating and some red. I guess it doesn't matter what kind of crap Stimpy pulls, he still has supporters here. Go figure.

Thats because they've never had the wonderful opportunity to deal with him in real life.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test

Hey, its a trash can tradition...

------------------
If its not broke, you're not driving it hard enough. GO OR BLOW.

My car seems to prefer the latter, 6 engines, 2 trannys, 1 driveshaft and a whole lotta fun :D

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2006 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2006 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hee hee what's that oscar the grouch eats the cookie monster?

its really too bad. Jeff/stimpy/sam has some good knowledge to share and is pretty witty. unfortunately he has a lot of anger focused on some members.

guess its like kindergarden, if you can't play nice, you don't get to play.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2006 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sostock:

hee hee what's that oscar the grouch eats the cookie monster?

its really too bad. Jeff/stimpy/sam has some good knowledge to share and is pretty witty. unfortunately he has a lot of anger focused on some members.

guess its like kindergarden, if you can't play nice, you don't get to play.

rofl I think its a oscar the grouch cookie jar, i was bored and googled trash can images
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2006 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig check

------------------

My new toy
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/059632.html

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2006 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone recount for me the exchange at Daytona between Shaun & Archie?
I'd be interested to hear the details.
Yes, I stop for train wrecks.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 05-30-2006).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

haha!! that made this whole thing worth while to read!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock