Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  WHat a idiot, dezie36 (fierokid) (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
WHat a idiot, dezie36 (fierokid) by synapse
Started on: 11-06-2005 07:51 PM
Replies: 118 (3109 views)
Last post by: 85sliverGT on 03-31-2006 08:20 PM
synapse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for synapseSend a Private Message to synapseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought he was kicked already, I thought it was interesting he ws doing the same on other boards, didnt know that was going to happen.

[This message has been edited by synapse (edited 11-07-2005).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too much self-righteous anger for just one forum, I guess.
synapse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for synapseSend a Private Message to synapseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He just wants somebody to look at him, I guess thats what Im doing.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This can't be good.
(NEPTUNE stuffs his hands in his pockets and whistles a nervous tune as he walks away).....
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's kinda like a car accident... you don't want to look but for some sick reason you can't help yourself. Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse... though I'm not suprised that Formula88 wants to get in on the action... Hey! Anybody want to go bike riding (he said trying to change the subject)?
dezie36

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How long it take you to find this?
You know there’s a PFF version too... people on car-forums are cooler then here... they agreed with me, I got alot of supportive pms from people over there.

I’m glad I’m selling my Fiero... the way most of the people on this site are I don’t need be here.
The people over at the other forums don’t start a topic "what an idiot, (insert name)"

There are a few gems here... and there are quite afew good guys... but there are a hell a lot of assholes.

But thank you for the laugh... what a great thread.

Hey guys you want a play a fun game?
There are 2 other threads (under different topic names) on 2 other forums, with this rant... can you find them?

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No thanks-once was enough.
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's go, buddy, I'll buy you a beer..........

(Walking away beside Neptune to the nearest Pub.)

John Stricker

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

This can't be good.
(NEPTUNE stuffs his hands in his pockets and whistles a nervous tune as he walks away).....

dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:
though I'm not suprised that Formula88 wants to get in on the action...

And you just can't pass up an opportunity to stir shiat, either. Look, I've pretty much avoided you, and I'd appreciate it if you did the same damn thing.

PFF
System Bot
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

And you just can't pass up an opportunity to stir shiat, either. Look, I've pretty much avoided you, and I'd appreciate it if you did the same damn thing.

Ya good chance of that **** happening here on PFF

Just look at John...

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
:lloks up like a cow looks at an oncoming train: how the hell did i get here... man the new Mountain Dew MDX mixed w/no sleep makes me insane... awesome. :continues doing odd things that make no sense.:

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"
http://bobadoofunk.deviantart.com/gallery/ <-- To See My Online Art Gallery

Jax184

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jax184Click Here to visit Jax184's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jax184Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He who stirs the $#!+ has to lick the spoon...
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jax184:

He who stirs the $#!+ has to lick the spoon...

Eeeewwwwwwwwww! Good thing I use a spatula!

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any thread/post made solely to disparage someone else is stirring the pot, especially if it is aimed at those with beliefs or lifestyles not like that of the originator.
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I hear Cliff pressing his mouse on the link to move this to the trashbin.......

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2005 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Its totally worthless
Like a bad check
Like a train wreck
Don't wanna stare but you can't look away"
-Weird Al

Go mouth off on the other forums Dezie, they don't seem to mind your brand of hypocrisy and self-righteous, narcissistic drivel.

IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're only cooler over there because they agree with him?
DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dezie36:

I’m glad I’m selling my Fiero... the way most of the people on this site are I don’t need be here.

umm bye..

dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^^^^
The above is the reason people don’t like this forum.
Perhaps if some members weren’t assholes this site would have more active members and wouldn’t have an anti site.

I hope cliff punishes those who start threads like this.

I mean you don’t see me starting threads like “what a jerk off, jstricker”
IF I did Id expect to get banned… but I’m sure that’s not going to happen to the person who started this thread after all he apparently agrees with the majority people on the this site…

[This message has been edited by dezie36 (edited 11-07-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IEatRice:

They're only cooler over there because they agree with him?

Yup... and they don’t start threads just to flame individuals.
Birds of a feather flock to assholes.

dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dezie36

2501 posts
Member since Feb 2005

Originally posted by Fastback 86:
Go mouth off on the other forums Dezie, they don't seem to mind your brand of hypocrisy and self-righteous, narcissistic drivel.

And you stay here where you’re safe to insult people with out any repercussions.
Sit behind your anonymous keyboard and spout all the hate you want, ****ing coward. At least I told the people how I felt about them, in person (these are the people that letter was to).
I speak my mind here and I get ostracized… what does that tell you about the people here?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It tells me the age spread here is more mature than most car forums.
It tells me we aren't as tolerant of people who start threads just to bash the lives & lifestyles of people different than our own, especially when they are thinly disquised rants backed by bigotry.

Do a search using your username and a little bit of an open mind.
"How pi#### would you be"
"Dam* otels"
"Why I (hate)Americans"
The thread where you got mad because someone expresses himself with the bass, and caused your pet to urinate in the car.
The thread where you are angry because the landlord didn't refund your deposit-after you tried to hide the damage.
It goes on...
And, of course the "open letter"/white trash thread berating those who can't afford to raise their kids as you would have them do.

You're an angry young man, and tend to blame the world for your own problems.

dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

It tells me the age spread here is more mature than most car forums.
It tells me we aren't as tolerant of people who start threads just to bash the lives & lifestyles of people different than our own, especially when they are thinly disquised rants backed by bigotry.

Do a search using your username and a little bit of an open mind.
"How pi#### would you be" Dude the guy did shotty work... I see you support that
"Dam* otels" I was pissed I wasnt allowed to rent a hotel at 20 years old
"Why I (hate)Americans" FU I like the smart car
The thread where you got mad because someone expresses himself with the bass, and caused your pet to urinate in the car. I made a public apology for that
The thread where you are angry because the landlord didn't refund your deposit-after you tried to hide the damage.
It goes on... who here hasnt done that?
And, of course the "open letter"/white trash thread berating those who can't afford to raise their kids as you would have them do. If you cant afford to raise kids properly you shouldnt have them

You're an angry young man, and tend to blame the world for your own problems.

I don’t blame any one for MY problems... things like the hotel thread is a problem for all 20 year olds, shotty workmanship is problem for everyone.

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what a waste of time.....
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dezie, let me be among the first to say "Don't let the door hit you..."

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick
This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Originally posted by cliffw:
This is the first fish I ever came across who supplied the ammunition.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35974 posts
Member since Jun 2003

The evil Fiero made you join. The evil Fiero makes you post.
Hurry, drop the price on that POS and be happy.
snicker......NOT !
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't see what someone said on another forum has to do with this one. Linking it, to me personally, is just an attack on him. Sounds as if you have a personal agenda against him. If you don't like him, give him a ' - ' and move on. That being said, dezie isn't being too receptive of everyones perspective on his character.

Edit: Going through some of his posts. . . sweet mother.

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 11-07-2005).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the thought that some people have too much time on their hands... http://www.jrgach.com/2005/07/face.jpg Yikes!
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2005 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you stay here where you’re safe to insult people with out any repercussions.
Sit behind your anonymous keyboard and spout all the hate you want, ****ing coward. At least I told the people how I felt about them, in person (these are the people that letter was to).
I speak my mind here and I get ostracized… what does that tell you about the people here?

Dezie,
I think the problem lies in a misconception.

I don't think most people find it a nobel thing to tell others why you hate them, or to point out thier shortcommings.

"The truth about people", is such a subjective thing, that it paints with too wide a brush, when talking about groups of people.
You can say, "I hate this person, becouse he does this." but it's never a good idea to say "I hate these people, becouse they do this." With all the reasons people do things, or live certain ways, it's so hard to tell how they got there or if they are on the road to getting it all togather. Some of the greatest men in history have ended up as bums in the street. Some bums have become great men. You just never know.
Dissagree or disslike.
But avoid hate.
It's the pet rattler that ends up bitting it's master one day.
Do you get mad at the rattler?
It was just being what it was, a snake.
I mean, you did know it was a snake?
Hate is the same way.
And so are posts that group people together for the purpose of tearing them down.
I mean, you had to know, you were going to catch some flack for that post, right?

Not flames, just some thoughts.......................

Edited To Say:
Ofcourse, a thread titled, "WHat a idiot, dezie36 (fierokid)", is not really very productive or enlightening, either.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 11-07-2005).]

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can see no good coming out of this thread. Dezie it seems you are determined to leave here anyway, with the selling of your car and all. I think I'll just say goodbye now.
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The evil Fiero made you join. The evil Fiero makes you post.
Hurry, drop the price on that POS and be happy.
snicker......NOT !

I only stayed on this site because of my Fiero... because despite the ******* like Cliff and john ext. There are some very helpful and smart people here who can helped me with my POS (which is one of the few V8 Fieros here, cliff is just jealous of it).

And for the record I wasn’t grouping all people together and telling them why I hate them, I was telling a kid at school and 3 guys I work with why I hate them. Let me say there is a guy I work with, whom most of the stuff I said covers. But yet I like him, he’s surprisingly intelligent, plays chess with me.

Oh the door wont hit me on my ass on the way out. But I’m glad every one here is so grown up and adult about this.

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I only stayed on this site because of my Fiero... because despite the ******* like Cliff and john ext. There are some very helpful and smart people here who can helped me with my POS (which is one of the few V8 Fieros here, cliff is just jealous of it).

And for the record I wasn’t grouping all people together and telling them why I hate them, I was telling a kid at school and 3 guys I work with why I hate them. Let me say there is a guy I work with, whom most of the stuff I said covers. But yet I like him, he’s surprisingly intelligent, plays chess with me.

Oh the door wont hit me on my ass on the way out. But I’m glad every one here is so grown up and adult about this.

Ok, I could maybe understand wanting to vent to some friends about something bothering you, I can better understand replying on a forum to a post that just hits your hot button and sitting down and typing away.

I don't understand what makes you spam two seperate forums (edit when rereading one of Dezie's replies... you spammed 4 seperate forums with the same post) with a cut and paste of your totally off topic rant. Should have just written it and hit print and given it to the ones that so riled you up, or gotten it out of your system with the writing and hit delete rather than submit.

You failed to provide or request any ideas for a solution to what is bugging you, so what was the point?

[This message has been edited by Scott-Wa (edited 11-07-2005).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And for the record I wasn’t grouping all people together and telling them why I hate them

My bad.
It was the "White Trash" statement that threw me...............maybe it hit too close to home!

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey guys you want a play a fun game?
There are 2 other threads (under different topic names) on 2 other forums, with this rant... can you find them?

Yes, there are. Also with other rediculous rants we have seen here. Google is not your friend. So much amunition and only one fish, in a small barrel at that.
Tell me. Who gave you this info....................... ?

Origionally posted by DIZZY86ed
the bumper hood and quarter panels are all seperate peices, and have somewhere in the neigherboorhood of 100lbs of bults hold it on (veryfied by other fiero memebers). With a one peice dealy theres just the front mounting screws, saving me more then 100lbs, the entire front end peice only weighs 300lbs.
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

My bad.
It was the "White Trash" statement that threw me...............maybe it hit too close to home!

I was calling people of the same ethnic group as my self a name (referring to just those 4 people), same applies if a black person calls another black person the N word.

But obviously there were people here who felt I was talking to them, which got them angry and they haven’t let go of that anger in quite some time... I myself let that anger go, shortly after I made the post and told the people off... too much anger will age you very fast.

Oh I also posted it in my blog, surprise surprise no one got angry at my blog… what might be different about the people on the other forums and those who read my blog?
Perhaps age.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh I also posted it in my blog, surprise surprise no one got angry at my blog… what might be different about the people on the other forums and those who read my blog?
Perhaps age.

More likely intelligence.
Got balls ? Got a linky ?
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, there are. Also with other rediculous rants we have seen here. Google is not your friend. So much amunition and only one fish, in a small barrel at that.
Tell me. Who gave you this info....................... ?
[QUOTE]Origionally posted by DIZZY86ed
the bumper hood and quarter panels are all seperate peices, and have somewhere in the neigherboorhood of 100lbs of bults hold it on (veryfied by other fiero memebers). With a one peice dealy theres just the front mounting screws, saving me more then 100lbs, the entire front end peice only weighs 300lbs.

[/QUOTE]

That’s not me cliff... but at least your trying... see the Dizzy part is what gives it away, id never use a name like that. Dizzy? What’s that even mean? Dezie on the other hand is a play on my last name given to me whilst I was in explorers.

Most of my friends still call me Dezie.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock