Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  WHat a idiot, dezie36 (fierokid) (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
WHat a idiot, dezie36 (fierokid) by synapse
Started on: 11-06-2005 07:51 PM
Replies: 118 (3109 views)
Last post by: 85sliverGT on 03-31-2006 08:20 PM
dezie36

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

More likely intelligence.
Got balls ? Got a linky ?

hell no, I’m not going to give you access to my blog... you’ll just post mean things about me... why would I open that flood gate into my personal life? What’s said on the forum stays there, and I don’t let it effect me in my daily life.

IP: Logged
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dezie36:
That’s not me cliff...

Oh yes it is.
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dezie, just grow up and go away please and for the thread starter... dont you have better things to do? and btw you need to grow up too
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dizzy...I mean...Dezie, I have a suggestion. People might take your rant(s) a bit more seriously if you used words properly. The biggest problem was when you used "your". You said "your trash". My trash? It should be "you're", as in "you are". "Your" means someone else's posession.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... why would I open that flood gate into my personal life?

Internet equals a floodgate.....blog equals the internet.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35974 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by fierobear:

Dizzy...I mean...Dezie, I have a suggestion. People might take your rant(s) a bit more seriously if you used words properly. The biggest problem was when you used "your". You said "your trash". My trash? It should be "you're", as in "you are". "Your" means someone else's posession.

Dense ?
Do you even think before you post ? Have you ever heard the saying "measure twice, cut once" ? Do you realize you have ideas which you do not advance, because of your presentation, not spelling, punctuation or grammar.

achawkins

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Bwahahaha!
Grammer slam. Ouch.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by achawkins:

Bwahahaha!
Grammer slam. Ouch.

Naw, if I wanted to slam him, I would have said it differently. I was actually a constructive suggestion. Although, I did call him Dizzy, because I still have issues with him.

Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AJ7:

dezie, just grow up and go away please and for the thread starter... dont you have better things to do? and btw you need to grow up too

I must agree!

dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh yes it is.

Wow... you found me on another site again... wow you must feel very special, how ever did you track me down with the sn Thedaytonakid?
Now that you mention it I’m sure I did say that (tho I’m too tired to go searching and reread all that), that info came from Norm’s site.

If all you have is grammatical attacks to make then you might as well stop, because that’s the lowest form of insult and is only used when you have no ammo left.

So again I say **** you all, I cant wait to leave, and Cliff (not to be confused with the ******* ) Pennock, please delete this thread as it has no real importance, its just here to flame me... and if I’m not mistaken that’s against the house rules.

[This message has been edited by dezie36 (edited 11-07-2005).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So again I say **** you all, I cant wait to leave,

With all due respect, what's keeping you from leaving, then? Sell your Fiero on Ebay and get on with your life.

PFF
System Bot
Momba2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Momba2Send a Private Message to Momba2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could the chip on this angry child's shoulder be any heavier? Have a feeling hot-headedness is a common thread in this young boy's life....

Peace.

------------------
Brevity is justified at once to those who readily understand; and to those who will never understand. George Eliot

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen a few of these threads and I am confused. I am not trying to dog you or anythng, dezie, because I don't know you and your business is your business... But it does seem that you are a little closed-minded and that whoever disagrees with your somewhat skewed opinions is somehow less than you...If that makes me a hick, redneck, or whatever... so be it.

The only question that I have is that from reading a couple of threads that you are involved in, why does a kid that ha a $12k net worth work in a car wash and is being threatened to lose his job for not having a running car. And is now trying to sell said non-running car to be able to afford to buy a car to keep from losing said job. And all because he thinks himself too good to drive a 'beater'.

I'm not going to get into political or financial discussions with you because you have already shown how you treat people who disagree with you. It just seems to me that you are talking on one side of the tracks and living on the other. Having said that, I wish you luck in getting your life (and priorities) straightened out. And btw, as has been said, living with her while not being married is just as bad as having a baby with her without being married. That is not any sort of Christian morality thing I am throwing at you. I lived with my wife before we were married. But you are the one who threw the stuff out there and put yourself so far above everyone, while you are in fact doing the same things you say you hate.

Good luck.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 11-07-2005).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you stay here where you’re safe to insult people with out any repercussions.
Sit behind your anonymous keyboard and spout all the hate you want, ****ing coward. At least I told the people how I felt about them, in person (these are the people that letter was to).
I speak my mind here and I get ostracized… what does that tell you about the people here?

Any time you're in CA or I'm in MI I'll be happy to spout all my "hate" to your face.

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dezie,

When you find yourself walking the tracks through the tunnel towards the oncoming train, please consider, that the light on the train at the end of the tunnel, may just be YOU.

~Ellen

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um I dont get it. Isnt this exactly what your doing? Sitting behind your anonymous keyboard typing that letter? You told the people how you felt by typing it? Thats not in person. In person is face to face.
Sorry minor point. Back to your locally scheduled program.

Sit behind your anonymous keyboard and spout all the hate you want, ****ing coward. At least I told the people how I felt about them, in person (these are the people that letter was to).

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...and I really wasn't going to comment in this thread.

So again I say **** you all, I cant wait to leave.

There it is.
All wrapped up nice and pretty.

So get the hell out!

If there were four people on this forum I didn't like, you'd be three of them.

To everyone else, my apologies.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-07-2005).]

BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I once responded to cliffw in one of his "apology"-type threads, to repeat to himself...

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to apologize anymore.

Same to you, Raydar!

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigRed88:

I once responded to cliffw in one of his "apology"-type threads, to repeat to himself...

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to apologize anymore.

Same to you, Raydar!

Curiously enough, it was also for being involved in a dizzy36 thread.

dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

With all due respect, what's keeping you from leaving, then? Sell your Fiero on Ebay and get on with your life.

Waiting on Cliff to delete my account.
This is my last post here.
You’ve successfully run off another person from the site...
I of course don’t wish any of you any ill fate… as that would make me just as bad as you.
Good bye

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i hope his car ends up in better hands
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dezie, you've commented at least once in these threads that you enjoy debating and arguing. However, it appeared to me (and perhaps many others) that you pushed this to the point of purposely offending people. That plus the fact that you’re a young guy with limited life experience who professes to know it all.

I’m afraid you’ve brought a lot of this negative reaction down upon yourself. If you feel you must leave the forum, that’s unfortunate, but this is one situation where you know best.

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2005 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dezie cut the bullshit. You're acting like a spoiled brat who was insulted at the playground and is now taking his ball home with him. Why do you care so much about every stranger around you? Just let things go and try to cool yourself down, all you've seemed to do for the past several months here is rant about how some new ******* pissed you off. Now its the people on this forum? Once you stop caring about what others think and worry about living your own life you'll be much less stressed out. So what if some white trash bible-thumping hick has like 5 kids before the age of 25, because he's too stupid to use birth control? Let it go, it shouldn't matter to you.

My advice to you? Keep your Fiero and just leave the forum for a while, it doesn't matter if you have a red bar or not, keep your username. Having a Fiero doesn't mean you need to be on this forum, there are tons of Fiero people out there not on Pennocks. And just because everyone else who owns a Fiero is an ******* (from your perspective, I want to stay on here at least a little while longer , and I think there are some good people on here. Notably the ones who have "political" and "religion" unchecked), doesn't mean that you have to give up your car. Just get some pos Metro or some other 4-cylinder FWD crap to drive until the Fiero is fixed.

Believe me, I've felt like how you feel right now. When my bar first got red I had that whole "I'm taking my ball and going home, screw you guys!" attitude, I wanted to leave the forum and sell my Fiero to spite people here. Like mowing a gigantic middle finger into my lawn. But then I decided, do I care if the majority of people on here don't agree with me, or don't like me, etc? I am who I am and I'm not changing because a bunch of people think I should fit into their mold.

[This message has been edited by Tinton (edited 11-07-2005).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's the Trash Can. It's the Trash Can. It's the Trash, Trash, Trash, Trash, Trach Can. Trash Caaaaaaaaaan!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Waiting on Cliff to delete my account.
This is my last post here.
You’ve successfully run off another person from the site...
I of course don’t wish any of you any ill fate… as that would make me just as bad as you.
Good bye

Certainly it does not require Cliff deleting your account for you to not post, does it? Simply walk away?
(of course, that's assuming you haven't done so, otherwise you won't see this)

I've disagreed with a lot you've said, and I think you have a superiority complex. But, I wish you no ill will. May you find what you're looking for.

Vaya con Dios

Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

i hope his car ends up in better hands

Amen to that. It was well on its way to being a nice car when he got his hands on it...

synapse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2005 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for synapseSend a Private Message to synapseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys, I thought he was kicked already, just thought it wsa funny he ws doing the same on other boards, didnt know that was going to happen!
Sorry again!

[This message has been edited by synapse (edited 11-07-2005).]

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2005 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

Originally posted by Formula88:
Might as well cut the crack pipe out and put the joint in there.
magot

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2005 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test also

------------------
The #1 Stunna

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2005 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test Bitches

------------------
02 Jetta 1.8t
86 Fiero V6
AIM:Onefast2M8

isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2005 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
testing

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 11-27-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroMojo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2005 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMojoSend a Private Message to FieroMojoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hartz:

Amen to that. It was well on its way to being a nice car when he got his hands on it...

It is in quite capable hands... in my shop. The cradle is in and I'm waiting on intake gaskets and a new clutch line. The old one decided to retire and will be replaced by one of the first Stainless Steel replacements from The Fiero Store as soon as they're in.

YELLOWFIERO88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2005 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ha ha ha
edited

[This message has been edited by YELLOWFIERO88 (edited 12-09-2005).]

v8fiero400

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2005 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for v8fiero400Click Here to visit v8fiero400's HomePageSend a Private Message to v8fiero400Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
testing

[This message has been edited by v8fiero400 (edited 12-02-2005).]

v8fiero400

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2005 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for v8fiero400Click Here to visit v8fiero400's HomePageSend a Private Message to v8fiero400Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

[This message has been edited by v8fiero400 (edited 12-02-2005).]

JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I get a lot of BS from people who dont know anything about the fiero.
Kind of ironic coming from a person that doesn't know much about a fiero either

------------------

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PURPLE REIGN

4080 posts
Member since Sep 2002
OOPS ...................try again

------------------

87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's
88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 119.4 miles
87 GT custom
90 Grand prix STE Turbo
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH

FieroMojo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMojoSend a Private Message to FieroMojoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
um...

[This message has been edited by FieroMojo (edited 12-03-2005).]

FieroMojo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2005 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMojoSend a Private Message to FieroMojoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroMojo

721 posts
Member since Jul 2003
...nothing

[This message has been edited by FieroMojo (edited 12-03-2005).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page