Started on: 10-15-2005 08:18 PM
Replies: 241 (4596 views)
Last post by: Falcon4 on 11-30-2006 12:50 AM
dezie36

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To Whom it concerns,

I am sick of you... you white trash hick! Your 23, 39, 45, 50 and your not married, but you have like 5 kids.
If you love the ***** enough to put your seed in her and have a child you love her enough to marry her.
All your doing is teaching your children that this is normal and acceptable. You should not breed; you obviously have no common sense.

Im sick and tired of hearing about "this time" you " and a buddy were out drinking, and got in your truck"! You are scum! if you are drunk and you get in a motor vehicle you are the lowest piece of **** in the world... and is yet more evidence to my last paragraph. You take more then you and your buddies life in your hands when you got in your truck drunk for the 40th time this week. When you get busted you have the audacity to ***** about the cops? Your lucky you didn’t kill someone... how exactly would your Jesus feel about you if you killed little Suzy and her mother?

Enough with the hunting stories! I don’t need to hear a story every day about the rabbit/deer who’s brain/heart you shot out... don’t you have anything better to do then kill animals? 8 rabbits... when the hell are you going to eat 8 rabbits?

In summation you are **** ... you make me sorry I’m white... no scratch that you make me sorry I’m human!
I’m not even Christian (like you) and yet Id never get into an automobile drunk... you are a hypocrite you say the gays are destroying society and yet you do **** like this... you swear every other word, Ill cuss but you do it every other word thus taking away its power... every thing is a son of a ***** to you.
I am better then you and you know it... and that’s why you hate me.... and I hate you because your trash.

Thank you and love,
Matthew

Thank you for letting me vent.

[This message has been edited by dezie36 (edited 10-15-2005).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rough day?
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
soooo, whos this directed at? can we have names? =p
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
. . . ?
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its an open letter to those I work with, and go to school with.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good points, may i summarize by saying hipocrits are the worst type of people? because thats EXACTLY how i feel.

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"
http://bobadoofunk.deviantart.com/gallery/ <-- To See My Online Art Gallery

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-15-2005 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God bless his heart
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dezie36:

Do they own Fieros?

dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Do they own Fieros?

nope...

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nope...

Thats whats wrong with them.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Lighten up, Francis." -Sgt Hulka
PFF
System Bot
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL I get more negs because im sick of the white trash I work and go to school with... I guess we know what kind of people gave me a neg... probably been giveing me negs the whole time.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was funny f-i-e-r-o
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am better then you and you know it...

Well at least you got that part in. That'll put that trash in it's place.

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2005 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't make me come smack you
There, feel better now?
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you and love,
Matthew

Somehow I don't associate love with your open letter.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato

Tim

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meh, I can dig it.. Not so much the drinking and driving thing, but white trash in general..
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*Pulls out a map and finds 'Okemos, MI' *

If you think it's bad down there, you haven't been to NORTHERN Michigan! More hillbillies, white trash, heavy drinking, pickup trucks, and huntin' than a good portion of the deep south! Or maybe it's just Grand Traverse County

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

Fieros_Forever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieros_ForeverSend a Private Message to Fieros_ForeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interesting post. Perhaps these will help:

------------------
-FF
1986 Fiero 2M6

In Memory Of Vivian Jenkins January 1, 1939 - May 31, 2003.

Miss You, Mom

dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieros_Forever:

Interesting post. Perhaps these will help:

Not sure I get that at all...

PFF
System Bot
dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

Meh, I can dig it.. Not so much the drinking and driving thing, but white trash in general..

Are you condoning drinking and driving? or saying its not as bad as I make it seem?

Fieros_Forever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieros_ForeverSend a Private Message to Fieros_ForeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not sure I get that at all...

There used to be a joke that a glass of milk and a twinkie would make everything alright. I thought everyone knew it, but obviously not. Age difference? Geographic difference perhaps?

Anyway that is what it means.

dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieros_Forever:

There used to be a joke that a glass of milk and a twinkie would make everything alright. I thought everyone knew it, but obviously not. Age difference? Geographic difference perhaps?

Anyway that is what it means.

Ya ive never heard that.
Im 21... um... and live in MI most of my life... might be both?

Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey cousin, can't ya just just feel the love? Oops, time to go pop open a cold one & go kick the dawg.

(My back yard... Prolly oughto get one of dem things runnin some day)

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you condoning drinking and driving?

what? no, chill your ass down.. I'm saying I have a similar dialog running through my head, but not because of drinking and driving.

dezie36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dezie36Send a Private Message to dezie36Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

what? no, chill your ass down.. I'm saying I have a similar dialog running through my head, but not because of drinking and driving.

ahh ok... just not how it came across... ya the drinking and driving was the catalyst for yesterdays outburst (and todays as well).

3 people today had stories about it... I bitched Curtis out for it today... told him I hoped he lost his life next time because he obviously doesn’t care about his own or anybody else’s.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To Whom it concerns,

It doesn't concern you...maybe you should leave it alone.

I am sick of you... you white trash hick! Your 23, 39, 45, 50 and your not married, but you have like 5 kids.
If you love the ***** enough to put your seed in her and have a child you love her enough to marry her.
All your doing is teaching your children that this is normal and acceptable. You should not breed; you obviously have no common sense.

In many of your former posts, you espouse moral relativism...so I'd call it hypocrisy to spout off about "normal and acceptable" behavior.

Im sick and tired of hearing about "this time" you " and a buddy were out drinking, and got in your truck"! You are scum! if you are drunk and you get in a motor vehicle you are the lowest piece of **** in the world... and is yet more evidence to my last paragraph. You take more then you and your buddies life in your hands when you got in your truck drunk for the 40th time this week. When you get busted you have the audacity to ***** about the cops? Your lucky you didn’t kill someone... how exactly would your Jesus feel about you if you killed little Suzy and her mother?

Maybe the same way he'd feel about
this ...

Enough with the hunting stories! I don’t need to hear a story every day about the rabbit/deer who’s brain/heart you shot out... don’t you have anything better to do then kill animals? 8 rabbits... when the hell are you going to eat 8 rabbits?

What business is that of yours? Are you a militant vegetarian?

In summation you are **** ... you make me sorry I’m white...

Do you hold "white" people to higher standards than people of other races?

I’m not even Christian (like you) and yet Id never get into an automobile drunk...

Maybe you should stop being such a wimp, and just directly state that you have irrational hostility toward Christians?

By the way, anyone can claim to be a Christian, but "you will know them by their fruit...:

you are a hypocrite you say the gays are destroying society and yet you do **** like this... you swear every other word, Ill cuss but you do it every other word thus taking away its power... every thing is a son of a ***** to you.

Your stupid, pseudo-profanity laced rant in broken sixth-grade prose makes you more of a hypocrite than they are.

I am better then you and you know it... and that’s why you hate me.... and I hate you because your trash.

Keep thinking that, Matt.

By the way...you are also a coward. You post your ridiculous, hate-filled screed here, where it will never be read by the persons for whom it is intended.
Why don't you grow a scrotum, and go say it to them in person?

Idiot.

"Spew" would be a better word.

Cooter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gordo:
(My back yard... Prolly oughto get one of dem things runnin some day)

Oh no...to be 'real' white trash, you have to have at least one of them up on blocks

Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cooter:

Oh no...to be 'real' white trash, you have to have at least one of them up on blocks

The gold one with the green tarp is on blocks. Just hard to see with all of the "clutter"

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I be white trash too if I think there is nothing wrong with those pictures ?
PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don’t remember ever reading a post of yours’ before.

I’m 33.
Polly is 37.
We have been living with each other in my home for 7 years.
We had our son two weeks ago out of wedlock.

I’m not a violent person. And I’m not a big man.
Had you said these things in front of me, one of us would be going to the hospital.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2005 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He doesn't need milk and twinkies. What he needs is a bowl of Chicken noodle soup and a beautiful blond.

It will make you feel better. Guaranteed!

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 10-16-2005).]

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post10-17-2005 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dezie you need to calm the fark down. Move out of Detroit, or something. If this continues you might do a drive-by with a soda....

------------------
I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

I think your post basically sums up what he is saying actually.. Good Nascar race today? As much as he does fly off the handle to things that have no corrolation sometimes, I do see his point..

and buddy, I think you are (were) pretty much exempt from that.. Well you were until your final sentence.. Before that, I would have excluded you (of course, my exclusion doesn't really matter, being that this is not my post..) People seem to lose their argument as soon as they threaten to 'put someone in the hospital'...

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this were my backyard, I'd consider myself lucky! OK, they're not all choptops, or Lambos... but, they are something to start with. I'd wake up in the morning, throw on my white trash slippers, walk out to the gang and say hello, then I could start my day with a smile...

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 10-17-2005).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think your post basically sums up what he is saying actually.. Good Nascar race today? As much as he does fly off the handle to things that have no corrolation sometimes, I do see his point..

If that statement made sense, I'd respond to it...oh wait...I did anyway.

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 10-17-2005).]

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'll try to be diplomatic. don't post a "rant". if you have a question, don't understand someone's point of view, don't understand their train of thought, etc... ask WHY they do the things they do. don't just post a "people suck" post. i like ya dezie and i understand where you are coming from but don't group people together.
i know lots of people who are hypocrits, know lots of people who claim they are a religious or belong to a particular political party then do the opposite of what they claim they are supporting. that's just how people are.
i know you are young (younger than me me anyway) so don't judge someone until you've been in their shoes. people do all sorts of different things for different reasons. often times the reason they do them are not why you may think they do them.
so long and good night. Jeremy
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...and you wonder why you had so much trouble finding a job.
I'm willing to bet that your attitude comes shining through for the benefit of everyone who has the misfortune of meeting you.
Maybe the ones who didn't hire you are smarter and more perceptive than you give them credit for.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 10-17-2005).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2005 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To Whom it concerns,

In summation you are **** ... you make me sorry I’m white... no scratch that you make me sorry I’m human!
I’m not even Christian (like you) and yet Id never get into an automobile drunk... you are a hypocrite you say the gays are destroying society and yet you do **** like this... you swear every other word, Ill cuss but you do it every other word thus taking away its power... every thing is a son of a ***** to you.

Thank you and love,
Matthew

I only have a few words to say about this post--What a Retard!!!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock