When ratings plummet by FieroRumor
Started on: 10-24-2004 11:07 PM
Replies: 87 (1542 views)
Last post by: ditch on 10-28-2004 08:24 AM
Fieros_Forever

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieros_ForeverSend a Private Message to Fieros_ForeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Remember, Rumor:

No matter how bad it gets:

It could always be worse:

-FF
1986 Fiero 2M6

IP: Logged
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
It's ok, I have found a solution...

I no longer care.
-FieroRumor

Same here. If Cliff doesn't care about solving problems around here, I don't care either.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

I do not rate people according to their opinions. I rate them according to how they express them. Persistently nasty people or those who intentionally create controversy for controversy's sake always get negatives from me.

Rumor, I rated you green a long time ago, because your posts are clever and often hilarious, and you seem very good natured.

Those in the red? You are just a few, and you know who you are...

"I do not rate people according to their opinions. I rate them according to how they express them. Persistently nasty people or those who intentionally create controversy for controversy's sake always get negatives from me."

FROM THE TRASHCAN:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000042.html

The Part II to that thread also - don't feel like researching it.

These were nothing but controversial. So maybe that explains your 50/50 rating - other people use the same criterion for establishing their vote.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Same here. If Cliff doesn't care about solving problems around here, I don't care either.

You're such a battered soul

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
F uc k you, Ed.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2004 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can't be loved by everyone, oh well.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW, Ed - don't bother sending me any more abusive PM's - you (and your buddy CertifiedMechanic) have been blocked, just like I had to block your e-mail back when you were still EdsB52, for sending abusive e-mails back then.
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I'm Back:
"I do not rate people according to their opinions. I rate them according to how they express them. Persistently nasty people or those who intentionally create controversy for controversy's sake always get negatives from me."

FROM THE TRASHCAN:

The Part II to that thread also - don't feel like researching it.

These were nothing but controversial. So maybe that explains your 50/50 rating - other people use the same criterion for establishing their vote.

Ed, there are two major differences between us...

First, I just write what I think. If it makes people mad, I have no control over that. But, making people mad is not my goal. You, however, get off on creating controversy with your sub-stupid, vitriolic inanities.

Second, I don't give a shlt what my ratings bar does. You, however, after tangling with an intellectual superior and having a steaming plate of your ass handed to you with all the trimmings, and your ratings bar dipping perilously closer to "good riddance Ed", drop out of sight for a while to lick your wounds.

------------------

Veritas

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 10-26-2004).]

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BTW, Ed - don't bother sending me any more abusive PM's - you (and your buddy CertifiedMechanic) have been blocked, just like I had to block your e-mail back when you were still EdsB52, for sending abusive e-mails back then.

What a loser, LZNazi, I haven't corresponded with you for over a year. Such a victim. See, this is how the mob attempts to materialize their propaganda.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

F uc k you, Ed.

Sooooo creative! And you post that follows this one tries to argue what a victim you are? Geeez, you're joke of a Nazi.

I'm Back

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

Ed, there are two major differences between us...

Hey, your quote was this:

"...those who intentionally create controversy for controversy's sake..."

So what is this?

"If you read this, and are pissed off at me because I “offended” you, and you think you have a right to not be offended, and you think I care if I offended you, you’re a deluded, pompous turd."

Bonding material?

You're a hypocrite. Is this not controversial?

"First, I just write what I think. If it makes people mad, I have no control over that."

Why not just drop the "N" bomb and shrug your shoulders when people are offended? This is a lame rationalization for saying you have immunity for being controversial, but others must adhere to rules of such controversy. Conclusion: You're lame .

"But, making people mad is not my goal."

Well, I'm not mad, but being a hypocritical azz is what you do best.

"You, however, get off on creating controversy with your sub-stupid, vitriolic inanities."

And, "You're an Idiot, Part 1" is an intellectual masterpiece? You, sir, are a jackoff.

"Second, I don't give a shlt what my ratings bar does."

And this, unfortunately is where we meet eye-to-eye.

"You, however, after tangling with an intellectual superior and having a steaming plate of your ass handed to you with all the trimmings, and your ratings bar dipping perilously closer to "good riddance Ed", drop out of sight for a while to lick your wounds."

Who dropped out of sight when? Ass handed to me....... BAhahahaha. With threads like, "You're an Idiot, Part 1" I'm not real worried about you winning the Purlitzer Prize. Maybe the the Beavis and Butthead award for idiocy. I have found other boards to converse and am transitioning that way, as I have informed many PFFers, so your mono-hate style of pecking order will be free of me just after the election, or possibly re-appointment depending upon how it goes this time.

Another vast difference between you and me is that I can live w/o PFF.

PFF
System Bot
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And soon, I hope the other PFFers will make sure you do.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001

"If you read this, and are pissed off at me because I “offended” you, and you think you have a right to not be offended, and you think I care if I offended you, you’re a deluded, pompous turd."

Most people had a sense of humor about that. Ed took it personally. Go figure.

Why not just drop the "N" bomb and shrug your shoulders when people are offended? This is a lame rationalization for saying you have immunity for being controversial, but others must adhere to rules of such controversy.

Ed plays the race card again, without any provocation.

And, "You're an Idiot, Part 1" is an intellectual masterpiece?

This thread has been eating Ed alive since I posted it months ago. I know this, because he keeps bringing it up. Perhaps he sees a bit of himself in it?

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2004 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please read the posting rules (to the left of the "Submit Reply" button) about circumventing the profanity filter.

Thank You.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Please read the posting rules (to the left of the "Submit Reply" button) about circumventing the profanity filter.

Thank You.

Bill, I really prefer the emotional irrational abrasive Bill to this.This just doesn't seem right.

BTW notice i remembered to capitolize my first person I's

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2004 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, your quote was this:

"...those who intentionally create controversy for controversy's sake..."

So what is this?

Bonding material?

You're a hypocrite. Is this not controversial?

"First, I just write what I think. If it makes people mad, I have no control over that."

Why not just drop the "N" bomb and shrug your shoulders when people are offended? This is a lame rationalization for saying you have immunity for being controversial, but others must adhere to rules of such controversy. Conclusion: You're lame .

"But, making people mad is not my goal."

Well, I'm not mad, but being a hypocritical azz is what you do best.

"You, however, get off on creating controversy with your sub-stupid, vitriolic inanities."

And, "You're an Idiot, Part 1" is an intellectual masterpiece? You, sir, are a jackoff.

Interesting... I have to agree with Ed on the "Your an idiot if" being controversial. However, IMHO it is a masterpiece at the same time. About the only thing that was "over the top" was the involvement of family members. Other than that it was a very thought provoking thread and I liked it. I still think you owe fog an apology for the mother slander but hey man.. fuggit. I would also like to apologize to you Ed for busting your ballz, it wasn't my place to do so. What was between you and fog should have stayed between you and fog because my opinion don't mean crap...

"Second, I don't give a shlt what my ratings bar does."

And this, unfortunately is where we meet eye-to-eye.

"You, however, after tangling with an intellectual superior and having a steaming plate of your ass handed to you with all the trimmings, and your ratings bar dipping perilously closer to "good riddance Ed", drop out of sight for a while to lick your wounds."

Who dropped out of sight when? Ass handed to me....... BAhahahaha. With threads like, "You're an Idiot, Part 1" I'm not real worried about you winning the Purlitzer Prize. Maybe the the Beavis and Butthead award for idiocy. I have found other boards to converse and am transitioning that way, as I have informed many PFFers, so your mono-hate style of pecking order will be free of me just after the election, or possibly re-appointment depending upon how it goes this time.

WTF man... since when have I been removed from your christmas list, not that I give two craps about christmas or lists but I like the way you cut cross grain.... it's refreshing.

Funny thing is, foggle cuts cross grain sometimes too. Oddly it's more acceptable for some reason, people find it more "thought provoking" and not just provoking.

I find it a strange double standard.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

anyone who can create 430,000psi in their bowels is OK in my book.

Woah, farting diamonds at hypersonic velocities? Sounds like fun for you, but very dangerous for others in the room.

Do you think you could be arrested for "using deadly flatulence"?

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 10-26-2004).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27083 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Sooooo creative! And you post that follows this one tries to argue what a victim you are? Geeez, you're joke of a Nazi.

Hardly a thread goes by without I'm Dumb accusing someone of being a Nazi.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2004 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:
Bill, I really prefer the emotional irrational abrasive Bill to this.This just doesn't seem right.

Yeah... I know exactly what you mean.

BTW notice i remembered to capitolize my first person I's

Keep up the good work, my perceptions are changing.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2004 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by fierobear:

Hardly a thread goes by without I'm Dumb accusing someone of being a Nazi.

He's not accusing, more like stating a fact as he knows it.

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He's not accusing, more like stating a fact as he knows it.

In other words, he once again is of the opinion that someone is a Nazi, and once again chooses to refer to them as such.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2004 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In other words, he once again is of the opinion that someone is a Nazi, and once again chooses to refer to them as such.

And the problem is?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the problem is?

If you have to ask...

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get used to it, Ed, you piece of feces - it's the only response you're worth from here on out. It's the only response you've been worth ever since you begged Cliff to let you back in here after he banned you the first time.

And get a clue, dipsh*t - who said anything about getting e-mails from you within the past year? You were sending me abusive e-mails back when you were EdsB52, until I blocked your address. I don't have them anymore, because I flush the toilet when I'm done reading your filth, but you and I both know it's true so stop playing to the masses like you're anything but the complete and utter piece of feces that you are.

I bet you're sore and raw from masturbating to all the attention you've gotten the last few days, but with any luck, it'll be your last.

Here's a tissue - go mop up now and have a cigarette.

Pyric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyricSend a Private Message to PyricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieros_Forever:

Remember, Rumor:

No matter how bad it gets:

It could always be worse:

-FF
1986 Fiero 2M6

Yep, Just start adding "Pimplock out Yo" to the end of all your posts... That'll make you solid Red, really fast

APShaughnessy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for APShaughnessySend a Private Message to APShaughnessyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One man knew the right thing to say with an atmosphere like this.

Elton John - Can you feel the love tonight?

I know I can...t.

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Woah, farting diamonds at hypersonic velocities? Sounds like fun for you, but very dangerous for others in the room.

Do you think you could be arrested for "using deadly flatulence"?

Who said anything about venting the pressure?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Who said anything about venting the pressure?

Well, eventually something would have to give.

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, eventually something would have to give.

Maybe they have a sphincter of steel? Or better yet, Inconel

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2004 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you have to ask...

I do.

Care to explain?

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't bother replying to Bill on my account, fierobear - Bill's already given me his negative and I've done likewise, so there's no point in making the effort. Your point was well-made.
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2004 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't bother replying to Bill on my account, fierobear - Bill's already given me his negative and I've done likewise, so there's no point in making the effort. Your point was well-made.

Since you have become the spokesperson of fierobear then how about you explaining to me why fierobear made such comments.
What I mean is, are you so impotent that you need another person to rush in and rescue you from the clutches of Ed's opinion? Is Ed's credibility (IE opinion) that much more than yours?

If you want me to change fierobears rating then please, by all means answer for him. It seems as though he can't answer my question anyway and my rating of him will reflect that thus proving his post was nothing more than a trolling attempt.

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierobear can do as he pleases - however, if his attempt was to sway your viewpoint from Ed calling me a Nazi, I let him know that it wasn't worth his wasted effort to do so, since A.) your opinion is set in stone, and B.) your opinion means nothing to me in the first place.

Since all you were up to was trolling for him to spend more time providing words for you to twist against him, as a friend, I thought I'd save him the effort. But he's free to spend his time as he wishes, even if it's wasting his energy responding to you regarding a comment that was made with the intent to insult me.

But, get all that crap out of the way, and you're still an a$$, Bill. Won't be anything changing that fact.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do.

Care to explain?

Pay pal me 10 bucks and i'll explain it to you.If you don't like my explanation i will refund you 1 dollar back.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2004 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A.) your opinion is set in stone, and B.) your opinion means nothing to me in the first place.

Don't try thinking for me by posting wild assertions about what I think and do. Stone is obviously the substance the resideds between your ears and not what my opinions are set in.

Since all you were up to was trolling for him to spend more time providing words for you to twist against him, as a friend, I thought I'd save him the effort. But he's free to spend his time as he wishes, even if it's wasting his energy responding to you regarding a comment that was made with the intent to insult me.

Ahhh... so the truth avails itself atlast... Apparently you and fierobear are cohorts in cohersion and troll buddies looking to start crap with other members you don't like.
Ed was correct, you are indeed a weak Nazi. My question to fierobear was to reveal the nature of his post and now that you have spoken for him I will now switch him to a negative.

But, get all that crap out of the way, and you're still an a$$, Bill. Won't be anything changing that fact.

Yes by all means lets start with te immature name calling as a means of starting crap with members in addition to your ignoring the forum rules about circumventing the profanity filter.

Again you earned your negative rating.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2004 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of plummeting ratings, I'm about to be kicked out of the Greenbar Syndicate. I'm not sure who I pissed off. Ironically, I've been staying away from the political threads and spending more time in TDQ and GFC lately. Figures...

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled argument.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2004 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Speaking of plummeting ratings, I'm about to be kicked out of the Greenbar Syndicate. I'm not sure who I pissed off. Ironically, I've been staying away from the political threads and spending more time in TDQ and GFC lately. Figures...

You know you want to join us.

------------------
Member of the Central Cartel, the Switzerland of PFF.
Bringing Moderation to the Red Green Show.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2004 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Member of the Central Cartel, the Switzerland of PFF."

Hmmm... that has a nice ring to it.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2004 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

It was probably your greenie buddies that did it to you anyways, so you're better off.. Less trouble down here anyways.. We accept others opinions.. Thats why we're red and they're green..

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2004 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do.

Care to explain?

Nope.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors