Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  New engine I have been working on (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
New engine I have been working on by The Punisher
Started on: 08-16-2004 11:10 PM
Replies: 59 (1414 views)
Last post by: Lex on 08-18-2004 02:32 PM
The Punisher

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2004 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IF the info isn't wanted or appreciated...I guess we will remove it

[This message has been edited by The Punisher (edited 08-17-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good Luck!

------------------

*~*CUSTOM BUILT!!*~*

*~*W I D E B O D Y-- GT!!*~* *~*UNDER SURGERY!!*~*
*~*Ultimate Mod Coming Soon!!*~*

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious why you're sticking with the 2.8 instead of a 3.4. Last I checked, the 3.4 is a stronger, better motor with a better oiling system. Other than the block, its the same as the 2.8 IIRC. Not a slam, just wondering. Looks good, though.
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Get Some!"
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey what ever happened to all that aluminum 2.8 stuff you had? build up that aluminum block and heads with the internals from the crate engine .You know drop some pounds while making some power.
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

Just something I have been working on. Yep I am dumping much less then $5k into a 2.8 but it will still be quick and without a carb. Who would have thought huh?
And in case thats not enough which of course it wont' be I will have this]

YES I WILL BE CHEATING AND USING NITROUS!! this is a direct port NX kit. Because this is the only way I can get hp cheaply. And when this bottle is empty I will REFILL it and run more through it. And when that runs empty I will refill it again. And then for those really tough races I will need to get 2 of the really big bottles and hope I dont' break the welds on my intake manifold but I am sure I will have so much power my floor boards will come crashing out of the bottom of my car and then I will be kicking it Fred Flinstone stylez.

I expect around 130-140 hp conservatively off nitrous and probably 210-230 on the juice. Thats whp.

I just hope its faster then a 14.9 at 89 mph.

werd homies

So, even if you dropped $3K into that engine and got 150WHP. A 4.9 cadillac engine could be dropped in and have 200HP or 175 or so WHP. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing all engines built up or swapped out, but how you present yourself and your ignorance most of the time make me wish your ratings will hurry up and start flashing red, we don't need people like you ruining an otherwise great forum by insulting, putting down, or thinking your somehow better than the next guy.
Now, about the nitrous. That's a fairly good shot your going to be using. Now how is nitrous cheap in the long run? Cost's $500 to buy and install, a 10lb bottle filled will set you back 40-50$ every time you fill it up. Fill it up even twice a month and within a year will have spent over $2000.
Could you please remove your sig or make it take up less bandwidth? There are a ton of people on here with dial up and sigs like yours makes pages load up very slowly.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just something I have been working on. Yep I am dumping much less then $5k into a 2.8 but it will still be quick and without a carb. Who would have thought huh?

Here is what I am working with

Brand new 2.8 shortblock, Crane 260 cam, Fully ported and polished heads, gasket matched, 5 angle valve job, bronze valve guides, SI valves, HI-po springs and retainers, and 1.6 rockers bringing lift to 455/484. Not only just gasket matched intakes but also fully enlarged as well throughout the whole runner on both the lower intake and the middle intake. On top of that will sit the dual TB intake. Exh will be WCF shorty headers, through a no cat with a cutout installed and a UD pulley.

I expect around 130-140 hp conservatively off nitrous and probably 210-230 on the juice. Thats whp.

I just hope its faster then a 14.9 at 89 mph.

werd homies

Oh yea total budget is less then $900 including the direct port kit.

If the Dual TB intake you are using is the one JM sent me specs on your horsepower is way off. 130-140hp normally aspirated RWHP????

If you get 140rwhp then you did something WRONG.

Just going by a max head port job with the cam and the dual TB intake you should be around 170rwhp normally aspirated. (about 200 at the flywheel) Desktop Dyno has no provisions for adding nitrous so add in your shot from here and you're looking at around a 300hp engine (flywheel).

When you get it built and tested, Email or PM me so I can see how close DD2000 is to the real engine.

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 08-16-2004).]

jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting project you have going on there.
Where and how much for the new short block?
Thanks in advance for dropping the half million byte sig.
I thought my ISP went down waiting for thread to load.
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2004 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bye....

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iced_theater:
Could you please remove your sig or make it take up less bandwidth? There are a ton of people on here with dial up and sigs like yours makes pages load up very slowly.

Agreed. That sig is too damn big.

Ed

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i dont care if i get a bad rating, but not only is that sig to big... its freakin retarded, like we here at pennocks FIERO FORUM want to see how cool u can be in front of your web cam... im sorry fellow PFFers i normally do not say things like this but i have also seen this guys other posts and it explains the sig...... he acts like he looks, a wanna be tough guy. sorry guys i will not post here again am againt flaming but couldnt hold back...
-Bobadoo
PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought animated or motion sigs were against the rules on here anyway?
Being very large in size and causing slow load times for some especially for those on dial ups being one of the main reasons why.

Edit:
His "Gmoney.gif" sig file is 496k (500, 935 bytes) in size.
That will certainly slow down some viewers load times.

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 08-17-2004).]

SoFresh-N-SoClean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoFresh-N-SoCleanSend a Private Message to SoFresh-N-SoCleanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whine. Whine! WHINE!!! Thats all you people do on here. 5 thread about a damn sig. Who really cares... Pick up the BONE PHONE, Fred Flintstone and give George Jetson a call. Get with the times and get DSL or cable, something...

This dude is making some serious power for SUPER CHEAP! It rivals any car ever made bang for buck. I'll never understand fiero owners I swear.

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Being very large in size and causing slow load times for some especially for those on dial ups being one of the main reasons why.

Edit:

they are against forum rules.

But I guess since he is making some serious power for super cheap he can break the rules without fear of reprocusion. I mean, isn't that how it works in the real world.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

they are against forum rules.

But I guess since he is making some serious power for super cheap he can break the rules without fear of reprocusion. I mean, isn't that how it works in the real world.

Yeah, he was deservedly banned once and then came back not long after and almost got quickly banned again. BUT, he then posted pics of some big engine that some oohed and aahed over and got some green back. Go figure

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bye Bye ..

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So wait, is that Aluminum engine a 2 bolt or 4 bolt main? It almost looks like its both, but I've never seen that before. I know the stock 60* V6 is a 2 bolt main, but then again, this isn't a stock 60* V6.
donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

So wait, is that Aluminum engine a 2 bolt or 4 bolt main? It almost looks like its both, but I've never seen that before. I know the stock 60* V6 is a 2 bolt main, but then again, this isn't a stock 60* V6.

Your new to motors eh?

Its a 4 bolt. Check out a SBC 4 bolt block, only the middle 2-3 are 4 bolt.

------------------

http://www.gmpcm.com/

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

Your new to motors eh?

Its a 4 bolt. Check out a SBC 4 bolt block, only the middle 2-3 are 4 bolt.

Not really, just never had the chance to tear apart a SBC 4 bolt block. Just assumed that if they were gonna make it 4 bolt instead of 2, they'd make all 4 of em 4 bolt. Guess that isn't necessary. Thats cool that the aluminum engine is a 4 bolt though.

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not really, just never had the chance to tear apart a SBC 4 bolt block. Just assumed that if they were gonna make it 4 bolt instead of 2, they'd make all 4 of em 4 bolt. Guess that isn't necessary. Thats cool that the aluminum engine is a 4 bolt though.

geez i allways sound so friggin harsh. i didnt mean it as a slam. Sorry. Aftermarket SBC blocks are real 4 bolt blocks. Check out a 38sc bottom end. cross bolted....thats old skool strength, wasnt the 429 a cross bolt motor?

Jacob281

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jacob281Send a Private Message to Jacob281Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As far as I know all 4-bolt main blocks are like that, with only two bolts at the ends. Most of the stress is on the center mains. Damn that block is pretty.
PFF
System Bot
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

i dont care if i get a bad rating, but not only is that sig to big... its freakin retarded, like we here at pennocks FIERO FORUM want to see how cool u can be in front of your web cam... im sorry fellow PFFers i normally do not say things like this but i have also seen this guys other posts and it explains the sig...... he acts like he looks, a wanna be tough guy. sorry guys i will not post here again am againt flaming but couldnt hold back...
-Bobadoo

Yep, that's Jon wearing the white hat, and Shaun in the black. Wonder twin powers...activate!

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

geez i allways sound so friggin harsh. i didnt mean it as a slam. Sorry. Aftermarket SBC blocks are real 4 bolt blocks. Check out a 38sc bottom end. cross bolted....thats old skool strength, wasnt the 429 a cross bolt motor?

No problem donk, I've learned to be thick skinned around here and assume that a person isn't trying to be harsh. I would like a chance to tear apart some heavy duty motors and check em out, just don't have any to play with, or the funds to get them. As for the 429, I have no idea. Whats pretty cool is I've seen a kit to make a 2 bolt SBC a 4 bolt.

jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just so I got this straight..............

You have a NEW 2.8 shortblock, a NEW direct port nitrous kit, WCF headers, Timing set, cam, all the gaskets, rockers, etc, for $900?

Nope. Your HP claims aren't out of this world, but your pricing is pure bull. Only possible way is if you had the stuff laying around used and aren't counting that as costing you anything (or you stole it, literally). If you're using that logic then I have an all aluminum Milodon 4.125" bore block and a couple sets of aluminum heads laying around with a couple of old Crower solid roller cams and hi-rev kits from my boat racing days, does that mean I can do an all aluminum SBC swap for the price of an Archie basic kit? Heck, I'll bet that Archie would make me a deal and I could do that for your $900 if you want to figure it that way (and I'll have a substantial amount more than 170 RWHP without gas).

John Stricker

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

You have a NEW 2.8 shortblock, a NEW direct port nitrous kit, WCF headers, Timing set, cam, all the gaskets, rockers, etc, for $900?[/b]

Yup thats right. You did read it correctly.

[b]If you're using that logic then I have an all aluminum Milodon 4.125" bore block and a couple sets of aluminum heads laying around with a couple of old Crower solid roller cams and hi-rev kits from my boat racing days, does that mean I can do an all aluminum SBC swap for the price of an Archie basic kit?

John Stricker

That would be a cool engine. You should def do that.

Peace out

------------------
JM / SH

Opinions are like ‘The Punisher” everyone has one ™

Pick up the BONE PHONE Fred Flintstone, and give George Jetson a call. Get with the times and get DSL or cable, something...

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Punisher

1253 posts
Member since Jul 2004
Yeee haa

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iced_theater:

So, even if you dropped $3K into that engine and got 150WHP. A 4.9 cadillac engine could be dropped in and have 200HP or 175 or so WHP. Don't get me wrong, I like seeing all engines built up or swapped out, but how you present yourself and your ignorance most of the time make me wish your ratings will hurry up and start flashing red, we don't need people like you ruining an otherwise great forum by insulting, putting down, or thinking your somehow better than the next guy.
Now, about the nitrous. That's a fairly good shot your going to be using. Now how is nitrous cheap in the long run? Cost's $500 to buy and install, a 10lb bottle filled will set you back 40-50$ every time you fill it up. Fill it up even twice a month and within a year will have spent over $2000.

agree on the sig - but in this post he insuted no-one.. even joked about "cheating" with nitrous..

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

You have a NEW 2.8 shortblock, a NEW direct port nitrous kit, WCF headers, Timing set, cam, all the gaskets, rockers, etc, for $900?

Nope. Your HP claims aren't out of this world, but your pricing is pure bull. Only possible way is if you had the stuff laying around used and aren't counting that as costing you anything (or you stole it, literally). If you're using that logic then I have an all aluminum Milodon 4.125" bore block and a couple sets of aluminum heads laying around with a couple of old Crower solid roller cams and hi-rev kits from my boat racing days, does that mean I can do an all aluminum SBC swap for the price of an Archie basic kit? Heck, I'll bet that Archie would make me a deal and I could do that for your $900 if you want to figure it that way (and I'll have a substantial amount more than 170 RWHP without gas).

John Stricker

This is JM

The Block was $175 Guy didn't need it wanted to get rid of it , Removed the passenger seat and drove 1 hr to get it.
The Direct port: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7913242565&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

I got 2 sets of roller rockers in a Lot of items I picked up and shaun and I both financed I bought a load of stuff by the pound... 2 sets of rockers were in the mix

It's suprising , and hard to believe , but it honestly all does add up.

JM

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit:

Funny, I guess if you don't like the pics posted in this thread, you could take your own advice and not click on this thread.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 08-17-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2004 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lex

1030 posts
Member since Nov 2003

Yeah, he was deservedly banned once and then came back not long after and almost got quickly banned again. BUT, he then posted pics of some big engine that some oohed and aahed over and got some green back. Go figure

His engine is bigger than yours. Huhuhuhu.
You sound alittle jealous steve.
My predication: This is yet another thread steve touches that will end up in the trash.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 08-17-2004).]

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

agree on the sig - but in this post he insuted no-one.. even joked about "cheating" with nitrous..

He wasnt joking. He was sarcasticly using statments that others have said in his misleading posts and after he put them down about what they spent on there swaps and otherwise insulted them. yada, yada, yada

PFF
System Bot
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

He wasnt joking. He was sarcasticly using statments that others have said in his misleading posts and after he put them down about what they spent on there swaps and otherwise insulted them. yada, yada, yada

still think people are just being too thin skinned
or maybe i'm just too easy going - either way i am interested to see how it turns out and won't hijack his thread anymore

LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if all you're gonna do is complain because your system isn't up to par with his sig(illegal as it may be), then why don't you PM him in the form of a mature request, instead of ruining his thread and changing the subject? i'm sure there are people on this forum who are interested in what he is doing today, not what he did to get banned a buncha days ago.........fieros are an expensive hobby, which leads me to wonder how many of you manage to find the spare time to b!tch......

........... you were saying, Punisher?

linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
to everyone defending this pair of goons. One day you will regret it. I used to defend them, of course they just have to bash when and where they can.

------------------

1988 GT Black W/Beechwood Interior & 17" ADR Battle Exe's
Want a 4.9 Installed into your Fiero? PBJ can do it!
My ¼ mile time.
The Cadero Registry.

Iron_Mark_2003

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your sig is kind of freaking me out... .....
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2004 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by linenoise:

to everyone defending this pair of goons. One day you will regret it. I used to defend them, of course they just have to bash when and where they can.

Blah Blah Blah , you live your life 1/4 mile @ a time , for those 15-16 secs , your free.

Get out of this thread , you and the rest of the Retards that got it so far offtrack.. One more post in this thread and I will be sure to visit each and everythread you ever create.

This one was good until you and the whiner Squad came along and boo Hoo'd

JM

linenoise

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for linenoiseClick Here to visit linenoise's HomePageSend a Private Message to linenoiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Blah Blah Blah , you live your life 1/4 mile @ a time , for those 15-16 secs , your free.

Get out of this thread , you and the rest of the Retards that got it so far offtrack.. One more post in this thread and I will be sure to visit each and everythread you ever create.

JM

Your just so not worth my words.

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JM

Your wannabe $900 2.8 is gonna pull 15's when the bottle is gone or not open.

You're the one who started this thread with your dump ass coments directed at some ones 4.9. Do you really think that this thread is gonna stay happy go lucky with those comments?

I actualy like what you are doing with the V6, just not your adittude and stupid comments like you're a big bad ass punisher that cant be touched.

You talk smack about peoples 4.9 and how they paid $x,xxx to get 200hp but what you havent figured in is how much the V8 fiero is worth after the swap.
Linenoice's car or mine for that fact, would pull at least 8-10k if either of us decided to sell it. How much do you think your tired ass 2.8 that has been blowing NOS
can pull? Oh wait, you cant even pull 3k from your Formula with the duel intake and NOS.

Sorry for Hijacking your thread, but your really not a Punisher. Just a wannabe.

Peace out, Beatch!

------------------
-Chris -
Custom Gun Metal 86 GT 4.9 V8 5spd

Build up tread or MODS w/ Pics

[This message has been edited by Black-Azz-GT (edited 08-17-2004).]

zMacK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zMacKSend a Private Message to zMacKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to see what happens with this build up.
It would be nice if there wern't so many of topic posts cloging this up!

How about trying the PM??... good luck finding someone who doesnt laugh like craZy when they read it.

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zMacK:

I want to see what happens with this build up.
It would be nice if there wern't so many of topic posts cloging this up!

How about trying the PM??... good luck finding someone who doesnt laugh like craZy when they read it.

roflmao.........PUNISHER PLEASE.......

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock