Started on: 06-10-2004 04:12 PM
Replies: 162 (3158 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 01-05-2005 09:30 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

No but why don't you get out of my thread and go play games in someone elses because your contribution means absolutly nothing.

Stop being such a damn post troll and do US all a favor by not taking up space.

Buzz off
Ok?

sorry bill i hurt my back and i'm not working today so i have nothing better to do than to pick on the weak and unfortunate.
Don't worry i'll be busy sat

And there is nothing to contribute to your threads.They are all the same.So i just resort to annoying.Nobody is right but you.You taught me that.
were a bunch of goose steppers!

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 06-11-2004).]

IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

sorry bill i hurt my back and i'm not working today so i have nothing better to do than to pick on the weak and unfortunate.
Don't worry i'll be busy sat

And there is nothing to contribute to your threads.They are all the same.So i just resort to annoying.Nobody is right but you.You taught me that.
were a bunch of goose steppers!

Yeah, I can see sorrow written all over your post. You have been angeling for my attention lately, now you got it so goose step your negative arse out and come back with a fresh mind and a new attitude because this one sucks.

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I aways thought that poster is where the I want you to pull my finger joke came from lol.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88_Fiero_2M4:

I aways thought that poster is where the I want you to pull my finger joke came from lol.

LMFAO!!

Hey Boondawg!! Make that a twopack of Depends!

Good god man! LOL!!!!

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks ditch

Ya know I was thinking about an analogy while standing outside smoking a (government subsidized product that I am addicted to and is deadly) cigarette and just wanting to toot on a nice fat line of cocaine or speed.

I came up with the idea that you people are all blind men being beaten up by a bunch of bullies. They got me too but I can see where they are and I shout warnings to you. Instead of swinging your cane in the direction I am indicating they are you turn toward me and whack the hell out of me. Ya know I have my arms held behind my back too. but you continually whack at me, It doesn't hurt much, more of an annoyance but it is yet another bump on the head I have to deal with.

I really don't understand why I do it.

All this from a guy that had ADD (didn't exist at the time) as a child, was thrown in special education (yeah I rode the little bus) and left highschool in 11th grade, joined the military, got a GED, went to a vocational school, passed with a 4.0 GPA, was active in student government (my god what a waste of time.. but the donuts were worth it) and got a really good job doing what I have always loved to do BUT has turned into a nightmare... for me.

I'm constantly being misdiagnosed..

Hmmmm, I answered some of the questions you posted in this thread (my opinions of course) and now I'm a blind man? I'm "whacking the hell out of you" for addressing the post and trying to make sense of some things? Excuse me if I don't see it your way. You sure appear to be addressing me (and others) with the comment.

I thought about your questions/concerns and posted my response. I gave those responses without even having your situation in mind. It almost seems like you would rather start the name calling again. Sorry I didn't give you the answers you wanted to here.

If you want to take my responses as another attack, go for it, but that wasn't the intention.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:
If you want to take my responses as another attack, go for it, but that wasn't the intention.

No, that was not my intention.
I understand you but do you understand me?

I wasn't trying to offend it's just an analogy, it's not a reality.. rather it's my take on my reality.
I'm surly not the only one who sees what I'm getting at in this thread so I'm not alone even if they are not posting replies. I know they are there.

Here, I even fixed it.

Thanks ditch

Ya know I was thinking about an analogy while standing outside smoking a (government subsidized product that I am addicted to and is deadly) cigarette and just wanting to toot on a nice fat line of cocaine or speed.

I came up with the idea that most people are all blind men being beaten up by a bunch of bullies. They got me too but I can see where they are and I shout warnings to them. Instead of swinging their cane in the direction I am indicating the bad guys are, they turn toward the sound of my voice and whack the hell out of me. Ya know I have my arms held behind my back too. but they continually whack at me, It doesn't hurt much, more of an annoyance but it is yet another bump on the head I have to deal with.

All this from a guy that had ADD (didn't exist at the time) as a child, was thrown in special education (yeah I rode the little bus) and left highschool in 11th grade, joined the military, got a GED, went to a vocational school, passed with a 4.0 GPA, was active in student government (my god what a waste of time.. but the donuts were worth it) and got a really good job doing what I have always loved to do BUT has turned into a nightmare... for me.

I'm constantly being misdiagnosed..

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-11-2004).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

I just so happend to be flipping through the channels and cought Nightline..I believe I have what she does.... go figure.

Hypergraphia and Adult Attention Deficit Disorder... what a nice combination of ills.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-11-2004).]

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What makes you say that? Has the forum really gotten that uncivilized?

Nope......Just U!

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:

Nope......Just U!

Swinging hammers with me again?

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you don't get a job this could be you bill!

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 06-12-2004).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was gonna leave this one alone, but what the hell.

In response to the original post:

Make the free loaders earn thier keep? I fail to see a problem with that.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2004 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if you don't get a job this could be you bill!

Originally posted by Fastback 86:
I was gonna leave this one alone, but what the hell.
In response to the original post:
Make the free loaders earn thier keep? I fail to see a problem with that.

You guys truley suck!

Ya know what I see?
I see a fellow American citizen sitting on a corner because he has no home. I see a man with great pride and dignaty and I feel for him deeply because he does not deserve the nightmare he is living. If I could I would give him whatever I could to help and I don't have alot to give. My freaking mouse and keyboard are worthless to me when I stand next to a MAN like this. 40 bucks would be an insult but if it'a all I have it's worth it if he needs it.

I see you two arrogant asses sit there in you homes all cozzy and comphey making a mockery of his pligt. You seriously lack compassion and careing for your fellow Americans and show the utmost contempt for humanity and what America stands for. Not to mention total and utter contempt for the Constitution of the United States of America

And you pokey are the worst of all!
You are the kind of person that just would live to see this happen to me or any other American citizen that you feel is benieth you. You are the most disgusting and hatefull arrogant son of a bastard I have ever run across.
While I'm on the subject of running across
If anarchy ever breaks out you had best run for the hills because I got something for you, disgusting nazi pig.

I know there are more of you heartless sick chumps running around out there.. This is my damn country.

Thanks for the dimented contribution to my thread, the reason I created it and my cause you sick SOB's, Rott in hell you shameless pigs.

I got news for you Pokey.. that will never be me!! I am an American I have no clue what giving up is.. I wonder if you do, because god help you if you don't give up on hasteling me. It will prove even further your Nazi colors

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-12-2004).]

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, that was not my intention.
I understand you but do you understand me?

I wasn't trying to offend it's just an analogy, it's not a reality.. rather it's my take on my reality.
I'm surly not the only one who sees what I'm getting at in this thread so I'm not alone even if they are not posting replies. I know they are there.

Man, sometimes typing on the forum can be difficult. It's definitely not the same as talking to someone in person....so many more things can be left open for interpretation

I know you were making an analogy, it was just the fact that you typed it right after my post and even made a comment to me before typing it. My disagreement with you doesn't necessarily mean I don't understand you.

Do you want me to believe that the 20 hours you donate each week is some kind of forced labor, and the government is lining their pockets with it? That these habitat houses you're forced to build are to help poor/less fortunate people....people who should be able to count on their government to see to it they're not in that situation in the first place? That it boils down to a never ending cycle of the government thinking...."more poor people?, no problem, we'll build more affordable houses for them". That the government should be doing something different....like doing something to change the problem instead of trying to get people to adapt to it?

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see you two arrogant asses sit there in you homes all cozzy and comphey making a mockery of his pligt. You seriously lack compassion and careing for your fellow Americans and show the utmost contempt for humanity and what America stands for. Not to mention total and utter contempt for the Constitution of the United States of America

No, Bill. He's making fun of YOU.

You are the kind of person that just would live to see this happen to me or any other American citizen that you feel is benieth you. You are the most disgusting and hatefull arrogant son of a bastard I have ever run across.

By the way, numbnuts, if you knew Pokey you'd know he works his ass off. He's the hardest working person I've ever met. He does *whatever* job he must to pay the bills. When things were slow, we took a s### work contract and got it done, and I couldn't have done it without him. He does landscaping. He pours concrete. He breaks his back.

Did you know he had a bad accident in his Fiero, and was left with a hospital bill for $27,000? What did he do, log onto Pennocks and complain? Nope, he went out and started lining up concrete jobs. It's called a "work ethinc," look into it.

You lecturing him about work ethic is the biggest f'ing joke I've ever seen. All you do is complain about not having work, and blaming everyone - Bush, the Republicans, us, the easter bunny - everyone but yourself. Go get a job. ANY job. Do *something*, but stop your damn complaining. A lot of us have had to take s### work in our lives, so why don't YOU swallow YOUR pride. Call him arrogant? Huh!

Oh, and he's one of the better friends I've ever had. Hard working, will help you any time you ask, and loyal to the core.

If anarchy ever breaks out you had best run for the hills because I got something for you, disgusting nazi pig.

Oh, man, did you pick the wrong guy to say that to. Anarchy? He's ready for it. He's armed to the teeth. He knows hand to hand combat. Just a friendly suggestion...don't F### with him, physically. That would be a really bad mistake.

I got news for you Pokey.. that will never be me!! I am an American I have no clue what giving up is.. I wonder if you do, because god help you if you don't give up on hasteling me. It will prove even further your Nazi colors

Just a fair warning, don't threaten him. He's quite capable of defending himself. BAD idea.

LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."
JFK

you can take this 2 ways .............1) your country whom is providing many with welfare needs some people to start kickin in some hours of work to even things out. (what you give is what you get...right?)
2) you're totally not happy with the way things are going, and PFF isn't changing the way your country operates...run for council! don't let those ideas go to waste.

James

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know there are more of you heartless sick chumps running around out there.. This is my damn country.

Thanks for the dimented contribution to my thread, the reason I created it and my cause you sick SOB's, Rott in hell you shameless pigs.

Hey now.....FIRST of all, this is not YOUR country, it's OUR country. SECOND of all, don't go saying things you don't know to be true. Pokey is one of the hardest working people I know. What makes you think you can sit there and point fingers and blame every other person in the world but yourself? OK, so maybe you have expertise in a certain field, and maybe now you can't find a job in the field. But you know what? DEAL WITH IT! You can't survive on dignity and pride, my friend. I'm sure you don't want to take a s*** job, but hey, it's money until you find something better. It's a JOB. Yeah, some people here may have more than others, but they WORKED for it. They started out in s*** jobs like everyone else, and they worked their way up. If you remember, I was out of work for awhile too. I tried getting something in my field, but couldn't. And you know what I did? I took a part-time job making $7.25 an hour. And do you know why I did that? That's right, because I needed a job and money. If you're sitting at home waiting for some dream job to call and chatting on the computer, then sorry, but I don't have any sympathy for you either.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EARTH TO BILL! THAT PHOTO WAS STAGED! THERES NOTHING REAL ABOUT IT.

I stand by my earlier contention. I see no problem with making lazy, arrogant, self-righteous cry babies like you earn thier hand outs. Get off you're tower and get a job. ANY job.

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread sounds like a bitter out of work person who wants things handed to him. I was out of work for a summer several years ago. My field of work is narrow. I moved 700 miles to get a job. Part of the time I was off work I had 2 part time jobs (one was a custodial job) working 15 hrs a day 6 days a week to make as much as the job that was eliminated. When they were over, I made items and sold them at craft fairs. There is money and jobs out there if you have the ambition to look for it.
LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wkayl:

This thread sounds like a bitter out of work person who wants things handed to him. I was out of work for a summer several years ago. My field of work is narrow. I moved 700 miles to get a job. Part of the time I was off work I had 2 part time jobs (one was a custodial job) working 15 hrs a day 6 days a week to make as much as the job that was eliminated. When they were over, I made items and sold them at craft fairs. There is money and jobs out there if you have the ambition to look for it.

precisely
if you want to be a CEO, you may have to start off as the window wiper.

[This message has been edited by LITEDAZE (edited 06-12-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol i wish i had time to make a list and see what names you have not called me yet.i'm pretty busy right now so i can't play long.I'll be back later though.

See you soon.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003
I forgot to mention that i heard a rumor that you were blaming the Easter bunny for your problems.
Dude the easter bunny?
Leave the rabbit out of this.He has a job,it aint much but he gets it done.

ok i'm really going back to WORK now.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know things have gotten very heated and I am the one responsible for setting it off. It was never my intention to cause such a fuss or degrade this forum or what it stands for. Much like America it is a forum for the fiero people by the fiero people, you must understand I hold that in the highest regard.

About me, I am a very different thinker than most people. I have never though like most people do. When I was in school I was very frustrated because I just could not grasp what others took so easily to. It took many years to understand why. The vast majority of people are what I call linear thinkers, the follow a certain set of rules to arrive at a conclusion. I was never that way and it was not by choice it was be design. Ya see I have had ADD all my life and it has been both curse and godsend. One thing I have never been accused of (other than by those that don't understand) is being stupid. I know it is frustrating for some who do not understand what I am doing or the point I am trying to make.

Though I lack the fast acting solution I do arrive at the same point as others, I just get there a bit slower. I don't think in linear I think in composite, small bits over time that form the whole picture that is far more detailed than most will ever see. It is both curse and gift.

I intended this thread as all of my threads to be an eye opening experience. I am fully aware of my situation and I know what I need to do to resolve this issue. It differs greatly from others who demand I follow their lead. I will never be accused of being a follower because I follow my own path to arrive at the same conclusion. Just because that conclusion does not jibe with others does not mean that my conclusion is wrong. It's just different and right for me and that's all I really care about. I care about far more things than just myself if I didn't I would never allow myself to be subject to so many personal attacks. I'm not that stupid though most think I am.

In any case there are a few people on this forum that always disagree with my views and that's fine, it's a big world. Others just disagree with me because I am an idiot based solely on their beliefs and nothing else, that's fine too but only to a point. Just like everyone I have a need for credibility but credit is not what I need to be a member of this forum. It really never has been.

Pokey and a few others have sought to discredit me at every turn in every thread because I made some remarks about certain things. Those things I remarked on are true and valid and will always be valid for myself. I just can't stand it when I am constantly getting (picked on) slammed for my views by the same people so I seek to drive them off because they are nothing but a distraction to me and to you, my audience.

Pokey thinks I'm stupid and he has taken it upon himself to rid the forum of me, he is not alone in that idea. Pokey, I know damn well what you are doing and I played right into your hand didn't I? You saw Cliffs post asking me to find a better forum and took it upon yourself to kick me out. You had the blessing of Cliff to do it and that is all you needed.

Stevenormington on the other hand had engaged me in conversation for quite a few posts trying to understand. I understand you steve but this was my thread and I wanted you to understand something, not the other way around, nice try though. I understand your frustration because it IS very frustrating for me to know what I know. JRM-2M6 got what I was driving at. Thanks we have disagreed on many things and it was nice to see you give me some credit.

JayGee and all my other friends on this forum who have or have not sounded off until after my rage post. You have my apologies.

It should have never gotten this far, I stepped on Pokey's landmine and intentionally blew up. Had Cliff intervened and told Pokey to simmer down (I did in my (bad attitude) post above but it didn't work) it would never have gotten to this point. If the principal of the school sides with the bully then I'm toast anyway BUT I will not lay down and die without a fight!

I have too much passion and love for ALL the people of this forum to allow my feelings of hate drive me. I even sent Pokey a PM in addition to my post indicating that I recognized he hurt his back at work and I wished him well even though he badgers me constantly. I have no ill will toward Pokey or anyone, it's just not who I am.
I will however fiercely defend anyone I feel is being treated unfairly and it is not limited to myself, I will punch, scratch, kick and scream in defense of anyone worthy (Ryan) of defending. You may not think so but again that¡¦s just 84Bill.

There is no right way or wrong way to arrive at the conclusion to the questions that makes up our individual lives, we are all different people and I respect that though don¡¦t always agree with it. I don't need to follow the leader because I know the rules of the game and I want to get ahead just like everyone else, I want to be the leader too. That does not mean I need to do as others say just because they feel it is the right thing to do. It may be for them but it is not for me. I am not a slave to anyone and I do not need to listen to the master so I take my beatings with pride and dignity. No one owns me and I own no one else, I'm just a simple guy with a big heart and have nothing but the best of intentions for myself and everyone around me.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has contributed positively to this forum. You are the people who make it great. Unfortunately the forum has lost it's luster for me, not because of Pokey ditch or BigBoysToys.. Ya know how I love you guys..errr people but because I have been sold down the river by the owner of 84Bill.

I'm not trying to dis Cliff at all, I freakin love the guy! but he did indicate the possibility there were better forums for this. To be honest, I never ever bothered to look because I always though this one was the best in the world.
I guess I though wrong.

I'll hang out and lurk for a while, answer PMs and just sit back and watch but I feel too discredited by that statement to continue posting replies and creating threads that make you peeps think. Life to me is far more than money can buy. I hung on as long as I could but in the end, it's the end.

Have fun.

And Pokey, you really an inconsiderate are a jearkoff. Good thing you have a higher backing so enjoy the your time in the sun. Somtimes making people frustrated is my point, I know it all to well. However, In order to solve a problem ya need to figure it out, I never said my probles were easy and I never siad I was looking for the answers to them FOR myself. I already know them.
You just keep trying to smear crap in my face because that is all you see.. Well congratulations but don't shoot the messenger. I understand you Pokey more than you think. I know how frustrating it can be, it's all to obvious to me.

Anyway
Pax & Happy Fieroing
Damn cool cars aint they?

Oh yeah, one more thing. Asside from the guts and glory (or lack there of) please look up and tell me what you see.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-13-2004).]

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ceiling? Sorry, once a smart ass, always a smart ass.

I didn't get a PM or at least name recognition in your post? I'm hurt Bill!

Sorry, I'm being a punk again. Really Bill, I never had a problem with you as a Fiero owner or forum member. Obviously, I did have a problem with your political philosophies, but as you say, the world would be pretty boring if we all agreed. It was never my personal intent to chase you off the forum, but I'll admit that getting you to stop these heavily controversial political topics was a goal of mine, if for no other reason than because of the way they seem to turn out.

I think Cliff meant the same thing. He doesn't want people leaving his forum bitterly, but he has a point. Its a Fiero board with an OT section, not a political discussion board with a Fiero section. Stick to the Fiero part, no one ever had a problem with you there.

I'll admit you've made me think, but you haven't changed my mind and from the looks of it, you haven't changed anyone elses. Its almost frustrating for me, cause you see what the trouble is (your own personal troubles), but you keep making these threads in spite of it and it keeps coming back to bite you in the ass. Leave the controversial stuff alone, its the only thing people hold against you.

Thanks for trying Bill, but as you said, enough is enough. No more of this.

Later dude, have a good life. I really mean that. We'll do our own things, go our own ways, and we'll be happier that way

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bill!

Now your blaming your troubles on me?
Do you ever lighten up.
you have gotten in heated arguements with everbody that doesnt know better and have said a lot of bad things to them.
What have i really ever said to you? Little piddily stuff is all.And why?
Cause your so easy.

Heck Bill your famouse.There are even poems about you.

Fastback tried to use logic
With Bill that aint real easy
Hard to logic with a bum
Who's lazy and real sleazy

now i'm not the author.I'm not that creative.But i do think this whole thing is funny.Just relax a bit .
And whats this whole thing about knowing what i'm doing?Maybe i know what your doing:-)

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The author of said poems kindly asked that some more be posted, in the spirit of good humor. After all, if we can't laugh at ourselves once in a while, we're gonna have a tough time making it in life.

Pokey attacked 84bill
He took him for some rides
Best lay off the silly sod
Before he suicides

84bill he had a problem
He is a useless bum
Now he goes in off topic
And proves he's also dumb

Again, I take no credit for these. If the author would like to, thats his perogative. As Bill would say, "Don't shoot the messenger." The messenger is perfectly capable of shooting himself in the foot (take this post for example. The things I do for friends).

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Bill!

Now your blaming your troubles on me?
Do you ever lighten up.
you have gotten in heated arguements with everbody that doesnt know better and have said a lot of bad things to them.
What have i really ever said to you? Little piddily stuff is all.And why?
Cause your so easy.

Heck Bill your famouse.There are even poems about you.

Fastback tried to use logic
With Bill that aint real easy
Hard to logic with a bum
Who's lazy and real sleazy

now i'm not the author.I'm not that creative.But i do think this whole thing is funny.Just relax a bit .
And whats this whole thing about knowing what i'm doing?Maybe i know what your doing:-)

No Pokeyfiero it aint no pun.
who pushed the submit reply button, was I the only one?
it's all tit for tat that makes the world turn.
I am not the only one who will burn.
there is more to this world than just me.. me.. me..
all you need to do somtimes is listen and see.
so take what you want of me my pokey friend.
when the game is over the winner cashes the chips in the end.
winning the game is for what we all strive.
all in all no one leaves the table alive.
so what is the real deal you are asking of me?
my answer is simple, just look up and tell me what you see.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok how about this one ..no that one will get me in trouble ok this one is good

Bill and pokey met one night.
You could feel the love from here.
Bill he threw his glass at Pokey.
And covered him with beer.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Eww another one.

Pokey was an evil troll
who followed bill around

Bill didnt like the troll
so he knocked him to the ground

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003
man im getting these to fast to post them

Fastback argued with 84bill
it wasn't in the clover

to cheer bill up that time
Fastback just bent him over

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another in good fun

Bill he was a good sport
For taking all our crap
So we just let him loose
To give us all a ***** slap.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey thats a good one bill.I like it.

i got some more here hold on just a minute.

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Pokey and FB like to play with bill
Only cause bill the man
Has brains that won't stay still
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If A Man Met Bill, He'd Never Know.
The Face Of Bill Would Never Show.
The Man's Eyesight Was Never Clearer,
As He Stared, Into That Mirror.

Shocked And Dazed, At What He Saw,
Exposed To Him, His Every Flaw.
Then The Man Would Come To See,
The Them In Him, Was Really Me.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, I take no credit for these. If the author would like to, thats his perogative. As Bill would say, "Don't shoot the messenger." The messenger is perfectly capable of shooting himself in the foot (take this post for example. The things I do for friends).

You should Pokey because you have possibly inspired me to write a book about my problems with ADD. I am like what many call this so called "brain disorder", I am misunderstood.

I will call the book (should I write it)

Attention Deficit Disorder
The next illogical step in human evoloution.
-------------------------------

Did you ever wonder why so many kids have it?
I think about it all the time and the answer is very clear to me. In an age of increased knowledge we sometime overlook the evolutionary processes that make us all better.

I don't mean this as a cut Pokey but it would not surprise to me if you disagee with that theory.

Anyway I'm done with this thread, congratulations on a sucessfull hijacking.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pokey And fastback are off to visit hell
Surrounded by demons
and ugly hoes that smell
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003

You should Pokey because you have possibly inspired me to write a book about my problems with ADD. I am like what many call this so called "brain disorder", I am misunderstood.

Everybody has it bill.everybody

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not Pokey, I'm me. Think you just quoted the wrong person. And I will honestly tell you, on pain of death, pokey is not making these up either. We're both posting them for someone else.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everybody has it bill.everybody

I strongly disagree.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill he had ADD
Many called it tragic
But in our bills case
It provided all his logic

This is killing me here my sides hurt!

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2004 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not Pokey, I'm me. Think you just quoted the wrong person. And I will honestly tell you, on pain of death, pokey is not making these up either. We're both posting them for someone else.

Oh crap lol!
oops
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay