3rd Annual Wine Country by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 01-18-2020 06:27 PM
Replies: 8 (511 views)
Last post by: kevin on 03-31-2021 12:10 PM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Governor of California has just extended the Stay at Home order for the SF Bay Area to May 3rd.

The "Vine Run!" is now postponed indefinitely. Hopefully we will be able to reschedule to a time later this year when the threat of the Coronavirus has passed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details to follow!

Mark your calendar and Save the Date for the 3rd Annual Wine Country "Vine Run!" April 25, 2020

Check this link for details of LAST YEAR'S event

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098675.html

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 09-20-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kevin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron,
Did you get my earlier message to you that you can count on me to be there👍,
Kevin
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2020 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kevin:

Ron,
Did you get my earlier message to you that you can count on me to be there👍,
Kevin

Yep. Looking forward to seeing you again.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2020 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Governor of California has just extended the Stay at Home order for the SF Bay Area to May 3rd.

The "Vine Run!" is now postponed indefinitely. Hopefully we will be able to reschedule to a time later this year when the threat of the Coronavirus has passed.
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2020 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang-iit😡
I found the link regarding the 2020 I’ll fated Vine Run. Nevertheless, I’m still looking forward to meeting everybody again.
Looking forward to seeing you again👍
Kevin Sullivan
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2020 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Vine Run has been scheduled for Sept 26th. Very few details are available at this point due to changing conditions with regards to wildfires and air quality in the region. The exact route may not be known for some time yet. Stay tuned...

Nospeedlimit55

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2020 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keeping our Fingers Crossed!!!
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2020 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Vine Run is still scheduled for Sept 26th but with some changes due to our crazy times.

I will be expanding on this post very soon (we've both been working brutal hours) but the most significant change is the location. Because of the wildfires and air quality in the Napa-Sonoma area we felt it was necessary to change it up this year.

In short, we will be running through the Placer and Nevada County areas ( yes, there are vineyards in the area ). There have been air quality issues here too but I think this gives us the best chance for a successful run. We are still defining the exact route but I think it will be a nice run.

Prior to the run Jenny and I will be hosting a morning meet up at our home in Citrus Heights, CA. Specific details, and our address, will be provided to all confirmed runners. Coffee and snacks will be provided and there is adequate street parking right around the corner. We are currently planning a 10 am show up time and perhaps an 11 am departure on the run. Please arrive with a full tank of gas!

Following the run we will return to our place where we will be providing a nice indoor / outdoor lunch to all runners. We should have adequate space for distancing but ask that you provide your own mask.

By my count we have 7 cars and 10 runners who previously confirmed before the changes. For capacity reasons it may be necessary to limit the number of persons attending. Those who previously confirmed will be given priority on the list should it be necessary to cut it off. If you received a text from me a week or two ago, and confirmed your plan to attend, you are already on my list. BUT PLEASE RE -CONFIRM NOW for planning purposes.

Let's have some fun!

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron,
I am unsure if you, and Jen, need me to reconfirm for the Vine Run ‘21? I will keep looking at the PFF Event sight for exact days, location, etc.
Kevin

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock