Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Save the Date! The 2nd annual "Vine Run!" is on! April 13, 2019 (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Save the Date! The 2nd annual "Vine Run!" is on! April 13, 2019 by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 02-02-2019 04:12 PM
Replies: 44 (1527 views)
Last post by: Rsvl-Rider on 04-21-2019 07:36 PM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2019 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

48 hours and counting! If you are planning to attend PLEASE read the info below. If you have not contacted me previously please do so now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only 1 week to go! If you are planning to attend and have not previously contacted me or posted here please do so now. I would like to have a fairly accurate count for planning purposes.

UPDATE: As of April 6th we have 21 cars / 31 attendees more or less.

I have updated the information below with regards to departure time, rest, fuel, photo and lunch stops. If you have already signed up, or are thinking about it, please review this post for the latest info.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark your calendar - Saturday April 13, 2019.

The 2nd Annual Napa - Sonoma Valley Wine Country "Vine Run" is on!

This is a one day run through the beautiful Northern California wine country. A very scenic 130 mile route with plenty of twisties and great food too!

Since the first announcement was made we now have 20 runners on board. There will probably be no-shows but since we had 6 cars at the first run last year, this year promises to be a great event! Please let me know of your firm intent to attend by posting a reply to this announcement or by PM. A "maybe" is also welcome for planning purposes but please let me know your level of interest or commitment.

The route as planned right now is shown below. I've tried to optimize the route to include lots of scenery and twisties throughout the run. The scheduled start time / departure time from Black Bear Diner in Napa is 11 AM. Please arrive prior to departure time and with a full tank of gas if possible. Just before departure I will be taking a count of participants so that I can call ahead to the restaurant to inform them of how many of us to expect for lunch so please help me out here.

Jenny and I are planning to arrive at the diner a couple of hours ahead of time to grab some breakfast and coffee. Please feel free to join us. I will most likely be driving my white 87 GT with the gray stripes so you can't miss us.

Please refer to the map below. Beginning at the Black Bear Diner in Napa, CA the route begins clockwise proceeding through Sonoma and up Hwy 12 to just outside of Santa Rosa. From there we go north through some picturesque country roads and twisties.

Our first stop is planned near the upper left of the map at the home of one of our runners, Jason. He has kindly volunteered his home for our first stop and has plenty of parking on the property. This is a 30 minute stop planned for refreshments and a chance to stretch your legs before the short 20 minute run into Calistoga for our ONLY planned fuel stop at the Arco Station (940 Petrified Forest Road, Calistoga, CA 94515). This is the ONLY fuel stop.

Calistoga is where we had lunch last time but instead we will push on through down the Silverado Trail and then loop north up through Pope Valley to another rest stop / photo stop at the Pope Day Use Area near the top of Lake Berryessa

We will plan to depart Pope Day Use Area at approximately 2:45 pm for the short 8 mile run down the west shore of Lake Berryessa to Spanish Flat, arriving at the Cucina Italiana Restaurant at 4310 Knoxville Rd, Napa, CA 94558 at approx 3pm. I am told parking is ample for our group.

PLEASE NOTE that the restaurant does NOT take credit cards. Strictly CASH ONLY but there is an ATM on site.

After lunch it's a leisurely run back to the Black Bear Diner for anyone that might want to stop for coffee before heading for home or out for sightseeing in the area.

As always, this is a free gathering of Fiero enthusiasts. All expenses including, but not limited to fuel, meals, insurance, towing, or any other expenses are on you. The organizer accepts no responsibility for the suitability or roadworthiness of your vehicle, the condition of the roads, traffic conditions, weather, or anything else. Let's just have a great turn out and enjoy ourselves!

Follow this link to see the posting for last year's event, with pictures.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum7/HTML/000605.html

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 04-11-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mylek

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MylekSend a Private Message to MylekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you require any type of registration or confirmation for this run?
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mylek:

Do you require any type of registration or confirmation for this run?

Yes, it would be appreciated so that I can anticipate our needs along the way. I will add that to the info above. I forgot to include that in this preliminary announcement. Thank you.

May I add you to the list?

Mylek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MylekSend a Private Message to MylekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes. Please add me to the list. +1
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2019 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mylek:

Yes. Please add me to the list. +1

You got it!

PM sent

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 02-04-2019).]

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2019 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the update.

14 confirmed runners and 3 possibles so far.
Larry Nakamura

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry NakamuraSend a Private Message to Larry NakamuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Add me to the list. I will be coming down from Clearlake. My plan
would be to meet up at the starting point in Napa, do the drive to
Lake Berryessa for lunch. Then there is a Berryessa/Knoxville road
that is a back road through Knoxville and up to Lower Lake/Clearlake.

What is going to be the starting time start out of Napa? The reviews
for the Cucina Italian restaurant looks good, but be sure you bring cash
and it says it's on the pricey side.

Will be fun to see some old Fiero friends.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Nakamura:

What is going to be the starting time start out of Napa? The reviews
for the Cucina Italian restaurant looks good, but be sure you bring cash
and it says it's on the pricey side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post edited to confirm that the restaurant --- DOES NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS ----

There is an ATM on-site.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome aboard!

Departure time has not been decided yet. I will be posting an update with times and updated information on the first stop soon.

https://www.facebook.com/pg...t/?ref=page_internal

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 03-23-2019).]

Larry Nakamura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2019 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry NakamuraSend a Private Message to Larry NakamuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did a Google maps search to see where the restaurant is, then
clicked on it to see the reviews. So I looked on Google not Facebook.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2019 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Nakamura:

I did a Google maps search to see where the restaurant is, then
clicked on it to see the reviews. So I looked on Google not Facebook.

I looked at some of the reviews, which were excellent, and found one that mentioned high prices and cash only. There are lots of Italian restaurants with similar names so the reviewer was probably confused.

For this outing I was looking for something a bit more upscale than the deli sandwiches we had on the first run. I think you will find a nice selection of pasta and meat dishes in the $12 to $25 range. Just go easy on the wine!

I will be calling the owner back soon to confirm some details and I will publish an updated posting detailing departure time and stops along the route in a week or two. If the food is as authentic as his thick accent we will all have a terrific meal.

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 02-26-2019).]

ItzZero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2019 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ItzZeroSend a Private Message to ItzZeroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the day before my son's Eagle Scout ceremony, so I am pretty sure my wife would kill me if I spent the day zooming around in what she calls my Mid-Life Crisis ("Middy" for short). Maybe next year!
PFF
System Bot
PePe-LePu_For_2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in +1, and perhaps one more...

Marty

[This message has been edited by PePe-LePu_For_2 (edited 03-18-2019).]

liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ItzZero:

This is the day before my son's Eagle Scout ceremony, so I am pretty sure my wife would kill me if I spent the day zooming around in what she calls my Mid-Life Crisis ("Middy" for short). Maybe next year!

Why not bring him along? Good father son bonding before his ceremony.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 02:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

I've updated the top post with the latest info. Please read!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mary and I plan to be there, in a Fiero!
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2019 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
myself and Steve Knight plan to make the 10 hour drive down the night before and get a hotel. We may be coming with kym robinson, from Reno. In any case, we both scheduled the day off.

------------------
86 SE FASTBACK T-TOPS
88 FORMULA 4.9
87 GT MEDIUM RED METALLIC stockish

EMAIL : Anaverin@gmail.com

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2019 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by anaverin:

myself and Steve Knight plan to make the 10 hour drive down the night before and get a hotel. We may be coming with kym robinson, from Reno. In any case, we both scheduled the day off.

Now thats impressive. Pretty soon this will be a bigger event than the yearly coastal run. Very nice.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2019 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

myself and Steve Knight plan to make the 10 hour drive down the night before and get a hotel.

That's great! Is that two people in one car, or two separate cars? It helps to know for planning purposes.

Thanks
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2019 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
one car. I own 3 fieros, but i think we are just going to go in steves 3800 formula to save on gas and enjoy the trip more.
ItzZero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2019 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ItzZeroSend a Private Message to ItzZeroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

Why not bring him along? Good father son bonding before his ceremony.

Not a bad idea, but he and I are climbing Mt. St. Helens in July to celebrate his Eagle. Plus, he went with me last year to Seattle to purchase and drive the car home to California. He and I are pretty well bonded ;-)

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2019 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the latest update. Only 1 week to go!

PFF
System Bot
dremu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All going well, we'll be at the diner for breakfast prior to the drive. Will you have a sign on a table or something so we can find you, or is there a secret handshake for Fiero owners?

(also, what should we call you, as I can't pronounce "rsvl-rider" and you probably won't get "dremu" right )

-- Aaron
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2019 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dremu:

All going well, we'll be at the diner for breakfast prior to the drive. Will you have a sign on a table or something so we can find you, or is there a secret handshake for Fiero owners?

(also, what should we call you, as I can't pronounce "rsvl-rider" and you probably won't get "dremu" right )

-- Aaron

Aaron... PM's sent.

We are planning to arrive at around 9:30 am but breakfast is not an organized part of the event. Our plan is to arrive early to grab a bite and help early arrivals find us in the parking lot.

Black Bear Diner does not take weekend reservations. They are willing to accommodate a group if someone arrives early but I have no count on early arrivals so it's a guess how many might wish to grab breakfast there. We have up to 30 people and 20 cars expected on the run.
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id like a text about breakfast and a contact person as we are driving 10 hrs. 3605136131
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2019 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Id like a text about breakfast and a contact person as we are driving 10 hrs. 3605136131

Text sent.

anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2019 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone need any parts? we are parting out a few fieros, and we might have it. If its small enough Ill bring it!
PePe-LePu_For_2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2019 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Headcount update... There will be four in my party and in two cars. My coworker Mike and his wife Darleen will be driving their black MR2. My wife and I will be in my red 88 GT.

[This message has been edited by PePe-LePu_For_2 (edited 04-11-2019).]

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2019 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PePe-LePu_For_2:

Headcount update... There will be four in my party and in two cars. My coworker Mike and his wife Darleen will be driving their black MR2. My wife and I will be in my red 88 GT.

Thanks for the update.

At this time there are 20 cars and 30 persons that I feel confident will show up. There are are few others who jumped in with enthusiasm that I don't know personally or by reputation and I have never able to contact again. Hard to say how many will actually show up but I think we will field an impressive group of participants.

49 hours and counting!

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 04-11-2019).]

liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2019 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weather is supposed to be mostly sunny and in the low 70s. Should be perfect!
dremu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2019 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful trip and fun was had by all. Rsvl-rider, once again thanks so much for organizing this. It's surprisingly difficult to herd fifteen cars and their accompanying people (some with weak bladders ) You were very kind in dealing the slightly-late-comers, to wit, Lora and I.

Also kudos to Jason and his family for so graciously opening their home to us. We had a grand time.

-- A
liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2019 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The event was wonderful!! Thank you Rsvl-rider for planning it and thanks to everyone who came to make it fun! Here's the pictures we got.

Coming into Franz Valley

I will upload more later.
PFF
System Bot
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2019 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was so good to meet all of you! This is Alex (of alex and steve) we were in the 3800sc Formula. I wanted to remind everyone that we have 2 events coming up north that some of you might enjoy.
June 8-9 Northwest Fiero Fest (20th anniversary)
2nd weekend of Aug tentatively Cruise to the Crater. Look for these on pennocks here, or just get a hold of me.

It would be cool if everyone could leave some contact info. That way we know who you are on Pennocks and how to get a hold of you.
If anyone of you want to know me better its

http://fb.com/alexlightspeed
text 3605136131

I am open to helping any of you gather parts that are hard to find in the future, offer professional advice on repair, upgrades , and would even do an engine swap or a clutch for you if you can get it up north on a trailer or drive it in and drop it off. Anyway we had a great time, pictures tomorrow??
dremu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2019 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leg stretch stop, with Fiero humor

Beautiful country roads

Fieros as far as the eye can see

Lunch stop

And yes, those are Fiero cookies!

Sorry the pix are small, PIP limits resolution and filesize. Higher res and more pix on

http://www.slosh.com/fiero/

-- A

[This message has been edited by dremu (edited 04-15-2019).]

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2019 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like fun sad i could not make it. Fiero decided to be obstinate again.
anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2019 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW Im giving everyone on this thread a PLUS rating for being awesome! Good event!
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2019 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks so much for the great pictures everybody!! Love the Fiero cookies!!
Thanks again to Ron for all your effort and making this a steller event! I'll certainly look forward to being there next year!!

JC
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2019 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero cookies tasted as good as they looked. Considering the circumstances, I only allowed myself one. So it will (hopefully) have been or will be a "boon" to any and all that could have or yet may have the other cookie(s) I did not eat.

A very memorable day and I am glad to have been a part of it.

"Three cheers" for our event planners and lead driver and passenger--in the Fiero that had the "pole position"--and also for another persons(s)--the new (or relatively new) resident(s) of Franz Valley who hosted us for that intermediate stop along the way.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-15-2019).]

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2019 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to all those that attended or supported this event. This truly was a labor of love and I am gratified by the response, and for the kind words. I wasn't able to spend as much time with each of you as I would have liked but I feel lucky to be associated with such of fine group of people and I count you all as friends.

------Looking forward to seeing all the other pictures taken on the run! Post them here or send them to me and I will get them up! --------

A lot of planning goes into making an event like this a success, and a hundred things can go wrong. Fortunately everything seemed to go our way. The weather was perfect, the route was clear sailing, the scenery was green, vibrant and beautiful. Thankfully there were no mishaps along the way, and the food was great! We had folks come in from as far north as Oregon, south to Livermore and Hollister and east to Sacramento. As expected a number of folks couldn't make it, but we hope to see them next year!

I had a nice chat with Stefano, the owner / chef of the Cucina Italiana Restaurant at Lake Berryessa even though I could only understand about half of what he said! I did a lot of nodding and smiling. What an accent! Thankfully Denise was there to keep everyone happy and translate his english into something I could understand He really appreciated the patronage of our group and is hoping we will return next year. If you enjoyed the food, the personal service and the ambiance please consider leaving a positive review from the Fiero group at... https://www.facebook.com/Cu...alianaLakeBerryessa/

Also, I want to send out a special Thank You to Jason (Liv4God) and his family. Our route passed very near his home up above Santa Rosa and they graciously volunteered to open their beautiful home to us for a rest and refreshment stop. His Fiero cookies are now famous! He also drove some of the preliminary route that I was unfamiliar with so that I could have confidence of his experience in planning the route. He and his parents were wonderful hosts to our group. Maybe now they understand their son's obsession with that little car! Oh, and his mother waited by the side of the road waiting for us to pass and took many of the pictures above. Thanks!

Jason also produced the logo for the event which I produced into some directional signage and souvenir decals for the participants. Nice Job!

So, the Second Annual Vine Run! is in the books. Looking forward to next year! But first, we are hoping to see you all at Dale Houston's 17th Annual California Coast Run October 11-13, 2019. Road Trip!!!

Also, we have an invitation to attend the 20th anniversary of the Northwest Fiero Fest June 8 - 9th, and the August "Cruise to the Crater" run. Sounds like fun! Alex "anaverin" will be posting details on these events here as they become available. Thanks to you and Steve for making the 10 hour trip down to join us!

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 04-15-2019).]

anaverin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2019 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok since this is coming up first let's talk about northwest fiero fest. Copied from the webpage:

More info in the thread "NORTHWEST FIERO FEST 20TH ANNIVERSARY" located in General Fiero Chat
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098784.html

****Don't Miss our 20th Anniversery Show!****
The organizing committee for the NW Fiero Fest want to extend a big THANK YOU to all who attended the 2018 show! We had 29 beautiful Fieros on display from all over the Northwest. For 2019 we will return to Richland in June after last year's cooler weather! Please tell all of your Fiero friends and plan to attend in 2018. Lets see if we can have 40 cars for our 20th year! We will be bringing back an event T-Shirt this as well as all of your favorite activities during the weekend.

This year's show will be June 7th-June 9th 2019.

After moving the show from Jefferson Park to the Shilo Inn parking lot last year and receiving lots of positive feedback we will once again take over the back parking lot for 2019 and bring back the following:

-Friday night Pool Party and registration
-Friday Night Lights custom lighting competition after dark. -Pizza delivery to the park on Saturday for lunch.
-Slow drags moved to an earlier time.
Please see the What's New page for all of the details!

Registration is now open and the early registration discount of $20 is in effect until May 13th
Http://www.nwfierofest.com
Https://www.facebook.com/ev...1027510928632/?ti=cl

[This message has been edited by anaverin (edited 04-16-2019).]

liv4God

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2019 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's another batch of pictures. A few shots of some of the cars while at our place.

Checking out Steve's 3800sc swapped Formula. Very nicely done! (One of my highlights of the day was when he let me give it a test drive)

Group photo in front of the house

Heading out towards Calistoga

More to come... Being so far out its hard to get fast internet, so uploading these pictures is taking longer than expected!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock