Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  The Fiero Factory Swap Meet, who's going this year? (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The Fiero Factory Swap Meet, who's going this year? by blackrams
Started on: 02-10-2009 01:50 PM
Replies: 144 (2652 views)
Last post by: TopNotch on 04-27-2009 10:24 AM
Jack Cooke

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jack CookeSend a Private Message to Jack CookeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry,but I can't make it this year. BooHoo!
IP: Logged
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jack Cooke:

Sorry,but I can't make it this year. BooHoo!

Jack, say it ain't so!

Now who's going to help me eat all those burritos?

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-22-2009).]

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the 4.3 CPI Fiero all loaded up with stuff to sell.

I am bringing:
Short Shifters, aluminum shifter knob, alternator brackets, 2.8 engine mount modified to work with 84-87 & 88's, two 2.8 air filter housings w/ K&N filters, 2.8 intake manifold (throttle body, upper, middle, injectors/fuel rair, lower) and valve covers, ported 2.8 exhaust manifolds, assorted rubber engine mounts, assorted dog bones (Jake can not have any!), some dot matrix interior, MTX electric crossover & 2 MTX amps (used), 2 Xplod amps and 2 Xplod 10" subs (all NIB).

Willing to make some deals on Saturday to keep all this stuff from coming back home with me.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ron,

I should be able to make it to the Fiero Factory this weekend. See you there soon.

Nelson
carouyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carouyerSend a Private Message to carouyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is anyone intrested in a 4spd muncie/getrag. I am heading down for the day on saturday and did not know if I should waste the trunk space.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Ron,

I should be able to make it to the Fiero Factory this weekend. See you there soon.

Nelson

Out Friggin Standing!!!! Someone to assist with all those burritos. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Doesn't look like Jake's gonna make this trip, he seems to have a stomach virus and that ain't good for anyone south of his north bound end.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-22-2009).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by carouyer:

Is anyone intrested in a 4spd muncie/getrag. I am heading down for the day on saturday and did not know if I should waste the trunk space.

Heck, bring it on down, someone will want it. May not get offered what you want for it but, you can't sell what ain't there.

Ron
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31841 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Got the 4.3 CPI Fiero all loaded up with stuff to sell.

I am bringing:
Short Shifters, aluminum shifter knob, alternator brackets, 2.8 engine mount modified to work with 84-87 & 88's, two 2.8 air filter housings w/ K&N filters, 2.8 intake manifold (throttle body, upper, middle, injectors/fuel rair, lower) and valve covers, ported 2.8 exhaust manifolds, assorted rubber engine mounts, assorted dog bones (Jake can not have any!), some dot matrix interior, MTX electric crossover & 2 MTX amps (used), 2 Xplod amps and 2 Xplod 10" subs (all NIB).

Willing to make some deals on Saturday to keep all this stuff from coming back home with me.

I'm assuming you don't need any help transporting all that load? Plenty of room in the back of the truck.

Ron
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I'm assuming you don't need any help transporting all that load? Plenty of room in the back of the truck.

Ron

Its all in the Fiero right now, but the front, trunk and passenger side are full. If anyone wants to ride shotgun I might have to put some stuff in the truck.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be able to get my hands on something very hard to find and bring it with me for sale but we will have to see by friday.
I have a few other things that will be there as well like a great set of 88 door hinges
a bright red rear gt bumper as well as a beachwood dash and dot matrx guadge face. as well as a few other things.
I think I will most likely walk out of this weekend with no extra cash but rather an exchange of parts
but that is ok by me.

Ok here is the something I was hinting to I will be bringing a brand new OEM PPG passanger side door glass in the box to the swapmeet.
I own a glass shop and I have looked for door glass's threw my vendors and the one I have is the only one they could find on the east coast.
the first 200.00 takes it, cash at the swap I will not pre sale this part. so I will see you all there.

[This message has been edited by whodeanie (edited 04-23-2009).]

Ratfink

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RatfinkSend a Private Message to RatfinkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm still going but in a Versa! It's A/C works!
Anyone interested in Harley leather?
PFF
System Bot
brokeagain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2009 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brokeagainSend a Private Message to brokeagainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well the car is half clean and packed, gonna leave in about four hours.
brokeagain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2009 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brokeagainSend a Private Message to brokeagainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
scored me a new shift surround and and a really nice gt steering wheel, got so excited i did not take any pics.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The numbers were down as expected at this wonderful event. But, those that came made up for it in enthusiasm. We had a great time. Although I did almost have a tussel with one old fart from GA but, we decided for the sake of the event, we'd both hold our canes in reserve but at the ready.

Didn't see anyone taking pics either but, I'm hoping someone did and will post them here.
Best wishes to Ed and Rosy in their retirement and I'm asking all concerned to welcome back and support the new Fiero Factory man, Jeremy Biggs. Jeremy is a great guy and will do well for us if we support him.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-26-2009).]

brokeagain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brokeagainSend a Private Message to brokeagainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i tok a couple of the red mera and one of gurus sweet 4.3 install. I have not unpacked yet and had to leave earlier than expected this morning because my puppy sitter had to stop puppy sitting.

now all i have to do is put screen names to faces, i know a couple but i did ask everyone what there pennocks name was, everyone was so nice and friendly i did not think to ask.

[This message has been edited by brokeagain (edited 04-26-2009).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Best wishes to Ed and Rosy in their retirement and I'm asking all concerned to welcome back and support the new Fiero Factory man, Jeremy Biggs. Jeremy is a great guy and will do well for us if we support him.

So the Fiero Factory lives on, under the same name, in the same place, but under new (sorta) management? And there will be another "maybe last" Swap Meet next year?

------------------
Follow me for GAS
------------------

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time at the meet for my first time there. I will be back
thank you all. this was more fun than Daytona for me and way closer
D.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The numbers were down as expected at this wonderful event. But, those that came made up for it in enthusiasm. We had a great time. Although I did almost have a tussel with one old fart from GA but, we decided for the sake of the event, we'd both hold our canes in reserve but at the ready.

Didn't see anyone taking pics either but, I'm hoping someone did and will post them here.

Ron

Riiiight. But it didn't help that since Jake was indisposed this time, he couldn't be blamed for any unexplained tabs, or other "unfortunate incidents".

I wish Ed and Rosy well. There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. They're good folks, and deserve to kick back and have some fun.
I also don't believe that Ed and Rosy could have chosen a better successor than Jeremy. Anyone who knows Jeremy, knows what I'm talking about.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
Riiiight. But it didn't help that since Jake was indisposed this time, he couldn't be blamed for any unexplained tabs, or other "unfortunate incidents".

Speaking of Jake, he is on the mend and doing much better but, we're still poking a bunch of pills down his throat morning and evening. On a side note, Jake is now a TV star of sorts, my daughter took him to our local doggie grooming and bath shop. For $10.00 an hour, you can rent the doggie tub/shower and shampoo your pooch. Well, it just so happened that my daughter was giving Jake his bi-monthly bath and a TV crew was there filming their new commercial. Guess who got his mug all over the TV screen. He's so damn smug now, he'll barely talk to me.

BTW, some of those incidences Radar blamed on Jake were extreemely suspicious, Radar always seemed to be in the area when "Jake Let Loose". Coincidence, I think not.

Ron
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a pleasure to meet the ones that I did and I'm sorry we left early, but we're trying to stay on our regular workout schedule. Things are going great in that aspect and we want to stick with it.

Ron....glad to have finally met you. You got me on the 300 cars though. When I got there I realized that most of them were the "parts" cars. You got the new guy..... Got to keep my eye on you apparrently.

Raydar....loved the car. One sweet ride!

Fieroguru.....nice meetin' you too. That is a sweet install with the 4.3. I forgot to ask you how it ran.

Ed....thanks for letting me take the 4.9 Fiero for a spin. That engine felt like it was supposed to be in that car.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 04-26-2009).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:
Ron....glad to have finally met you. You got me on the 300 cars though. When I got there I realized that most of them were the "parts" cars. You got the new guy..... Got to keep my eye on you apparrently.

I'll try to be more descriptive next time. I feel pretty sure I said that the Fiero Factory was a Fiero "Salvage Yard" that restored and re-powered Fieros. My guess is there are at least 300 Fieros there, don't think I ever said they were all road worthy. But, I apologize for any confusion. Tell you what, you make it up north to one of our Bluegrass Fieros Gatherings and I'll try to make it up to your lovely wife with a Dairy Queen Blizzard. Any flavor she likes.

BTW, tell your daughter I still want that hat.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-26-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll try to make it up to your lovely wife with a Dairy Queen Blizzard. Any flavor she likes.

I'm having a hard enough time keeping her away from the sweets, Ron. You're not helping. It's hard to keep her focused. What is it with women and sweets.....chocolate for that matter?

BTW, tell your daughter I still want that hat.

Ron

She'll probably fight you for the hat, at least till she gets to know you then she'll share it.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 04-26-2009).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was there! I'm actually in one of the pictures.

Ron..Nice meeting you!

And Raydar.... your a lucky ***** for winning both the spare tire cover and whatever come with it plus the Money.
I guess its a reward for going to almost all the swap meets.
Plus your car is Awesome!

I really did have fun. Sad to see Ed Parks retire, but Glad that Jeremy is taking over for him.

By the way, I was showed inside the Warehouse, and I saw and touched THE Blue 85 SE. Its in Pieces but still.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 04-26-2009).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures? Anyone?

Ron
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2009 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures are here!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock