Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  January 6 (Page 1)

Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
January 6 by olejoedad
Started on: 01-11-2022 11:02 AM
Replies: 145 (2535 views)
Last post by: randye on 01-24-2022 07:17 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://greenwald.substack....eb&utm_source=direct

Keep it civil children, the censor is watching.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2022 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's what a leading Republican and hopeful President feels. Ted Cruz says the protesters are violent terrorists. Said it on the floor in an official statement.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1478810561420926981

"And it is an anniversary of a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol, where we saw the men and women of law enforcement demonstrate incredible courage, incredible bravery, risk their lives to defend the men and women who served in this Capitol.[/b]

Here's Obama appointee and Trump's 'disgraced' Deputy Director saying we need more surveillance on "mainstream conservative" Americans, said just the other day.

“I can tell you from my perspective of spending a lot of time focused on the radicalization of international terrorists and Islamic extremist and extremists of all stripes… is that this group shares many of the same characteristics of those groups that we’ve seen radicalized along entirely different ideological lines,”

Obama picks and Ted Cruz agree.
I know we're looking to set this as a legitimate protest to an illegitimate election process, but you have to hold your own traitorous Republicans accountable for their collusion. You aren't credible until you do. You will achieve nothing until you do this.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if your author can tell what side a total rump wack job like MTG is on

we can guess they have very very little understanding of who or what is going on

quote from that BS ''Correction, Jan. 8, 2021, 5:47 a.m. ET: This article was edited to reflect that Marjorie Taylor Greene is the Republican, not Democratic, Congressional representative from Georgia.''

try to read some one who at least knows who is on what side PLEASE !

BTW LEARN SOME REAL NON SPUN FACTS
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2022 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

we can guess they have very very little understanding of who or what is going on

quote from that BS ''Correction, Jan. 8, 2021, 5:47 a.m. ET: This article was edited to reflect that Marjorie Taylor Greene is the Republican, not Democratic, Congressional representative from Georgia.''

What article are you reading? See that (R) after Greene's name? It means Republican.

As demonstrated by the glee universally expressed by Democrats over Twitter's banning this week of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), it is not an exaggeration to say the top priority for Democrats is to turn their opponents into criminals who are silenced, censored, rounded up by prosecutors and then imprisoned.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Making the Rounds"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-11-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by sourmash:
What article are you reading? See that (R) after Greene's name? It means Republican.

That "R" is a correction that was made after the article was first published.

It says so at the very bottom.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ah yes, attack the author. I’m guessing you have never heard of Glen Greenwald?

I personally agree with everything written in the article.

Edit: Glenn Greenwald. (Does this mean what I wrote can be dismissed entirely?)

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 01-11-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Ah yes, attack the author. I’m guessing you have never heard of Glen Greenwald?

I personally agree with everything written in the article.

Edit: Glenn Greenwald. (Does this mean what I wrote can be dismissed entirely?)

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SIDE MTG IS ON ?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SIDE AOC IS ON ?

NO i TRY TO AVOID OPINIONS OF THE NUTS
ESP the ones who can't tell the players and sides apart

unlike the con's I try to form my own ideas and not let others do that for me

try it some time
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2022 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol . Dude, Glenn is probably one of the most knowledgable, free thinking, clear minded people on the scene.

If you don't know of his opinions and writings then how can you take yourself seriously?

Yes, I'm aware of his background and sexual preferences.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Lol . Dude, Glenn is probably one of the most knowledgable, free thinking, clear minded people on the scene.

If you don't know of his opinions and writings then how can you take yourself seriously?

Yes, I'm aware of his background and sexual preferences.

he does

so much that I wonder why you like him

BUT
as I said before I do not care about blogs or opinions of others
I try to read news and form my own ideas about events not have others tell me what to think
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2022 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's not a go to source for me, but many of the topics he discusses he is on point with his take on them.
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Totalitarian government; Noone is allowed to disagree with the leader- his word is law- Trump demanded this and fired numerous people for disagreeing with his expert knowledge on "EVERYTHING!"

Positive feedback; A system where any change introduced is multiplied exponentially.

Negative feedback; A system where constructive criticism is welcomed....."Boss, I think this might not work- we should take a longer look at it" >>> "OK- you may be right...."

Hitler almost conquered Europe- but he decided that he was "The GREATEST leader EVER!!!!" and had anyone who disagreed with him executed.....So noone spoke up when, before completing the conquest of Europe, he decided, "Lets declare war on Russia- we don't need any stupid "Non-aggression pack" with them!"

And that is how Germany was crushed....
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2022 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Totalitarian government; Noone is allowed to disagree with the leader- his word is law- Trump demanded this and fired numerous people for disagreeing with his expert knowledge on "EVERYTHING!"

No, he kept most of the horrible people who were Undermining him at.all turns. He kept tons of Obama hold overs. Intelligence picks worked against him.

This is why nobody believes what you post.

Hitler almost conquered Europe- but he decided that he was "The GREATEST leader EVER!!!!" and had anyone who disagreed with him executed.....So noone spoke up when, before completing the conquest of Europe, he decided, "Lets declare war on Russia- we don't need any stupid "Non-aggression pack" with them!"

1) Hitler never declared war on Russia.
2) England and France declared war on Germany, starting WWII.

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep forgetting- The new "Conservatives" love hitler......and Putin....and all other dicktators. Anything for fascism, "Right"?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2022 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have no friends.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2022 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://greenwald.substack....eb&utm_source=direct

WOW....Glenn Greenwald and "The Breaking News" are in perfect agreement.

Of course "perfect agreement" simply means THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION ( 18 U.S. Code § 2383) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH SEDITION ( 18 U.S. Code § 2384) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH ADVOCATING OVERTHROW OF GOVERNMENT (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH THREATENING GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS OF THE UNITED STATES (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH TERRORISM (18 U.S. Code CHAPTER 113B § 2331) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH RIOT (18 U.S. Code § 2101) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 650 individuals], (1.0 %) out of the >60,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.06 %) out of the >60,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (5.3 %) out of the 650 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 4 individuals, (0.6 %) out of the 650 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 165 individuals, (25 %) out of the 650 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges.

As of today only 165 individuals, (<0.03 %) out of the >60,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.03 %) out of the >60,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.02 %) out of the >60,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

As of today the FBI has officially determined that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION and that THERE WAS NO LARGE ORGANIZED CONSPIRACY BY ANY "RIGHT WING" GROUPS and that NEITHER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP NOR ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES OR ADVISORS WERE INVOLVED IN ANY PLANNING OF A RIOT OR VIOLENCE arising from the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of the January 6, 2021 rally in DC.

As of today the Leftist Congress is trying to soak the American taxpayers for HALF A BILLION DOLLARS in "damages" after telling the DOJ and the federal courts that the capitol building sustained $1.5 million in damages.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-12-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, funny thing going on here.

Back on the list of topics page, the Last Post column has "Cliff Pennock" instead of "randye". The date and time that's shown matches with the message before this one, and it says 15 Replies, which also makes sense.

So I make a note of this, because it's about to change.

PM'd this to Cliff Pennock. I think he's seen this forum software bug before.

Now it has the correct data. That "rinselberg" is the Last Post, whatever date and time and 16 Replies.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-12-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

So, funny thing going on here.

Back on the list of topics page, the Last Post column has "Cliff Pennock" instead of "randye". The date and time that's shown matches with the message before this one, and it says 15 Replies, which also makes sense.

So I make a note of this, because it's about to change.

PM'd this to Cliff Pennock. I think he's seen this forum software bug before.

Now it has the correct data. That "rinselberg" is the Last Post, whatever date and time and 16 Replies.

Pelosi should investigate this. It is an assault on our democracy!

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Pelosi should investigate this. It is an assault on our democracy!

It's worse that Pearl Harbor and 9-11

It's an extremist conspiracy.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look, a picture of PelOC!
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2022 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fed operative, Ray Epps shown inciting people to go into the Capitol. He is not being sought by the FBI.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1476504908627165188
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since the original thread we all enjoyed and had chuck full of good info:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/126412-27.html

Is now locked up.
I guess this is the new one.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Look, a picture of PelOC!

I C what you did there.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

https://www.realclearinvest...uestions_810720.html

"Records uncovered by Judicial Watch reveal authorities ordered her body cremated two days after the shooting, without her husband's permission."

Just chew on that fact for a moment.

Incompetent coward murders an unarmed woman.

They refuse to interview him and conduct a meaningful investigation.

Then they illegally burn his victim's body within 48 hours.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2022 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good God! This is a chit country now.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and 10 other individuals charged with Seditious Conspiracy arising from their involvement in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Teaganne Finn for NBC News; January 13, 2022.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...iracy-jan-6-n1287434

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-13-2022).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

"Records uncovered by Judicial Watch reveal authorities ordered her body cremated two days after the shooting, without her husband's permission."

Just chew on that fact for a moment.

Incompetent coward murders an unarmed woman.

They refuse to interview him and conduct a meaningful investigation.

Then they illegally burn his victim's body within 48 hours.

Can you imagine how ****ed up that is? What if her husband wanted her buried in a casket? Unbelievable.

I haven't looked at the law, but I can't imagine there's any provision that allows them to do this. I have to imagine that he can (and absolutely should) sue the Government for damages.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Records uncovered by Judicial Watch reveal authorities ordered her body cremated two days after the shooting, without her husband's permission.

That surprises me. I wonder what authorities could do that? And why? What would be their reason(s), if they had to explain it to anyone outside that system?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and 10 other individuals charged with Seditious Conspiracy arising from their involvement in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

"January 6 Committee subpoenas social media companies"

House committee demands documents on 'misinformation,' 'domestic violent extremism' . . . The committee sent subpoenas to Alphabet, Meta, Reddit, and Twitter.

Tyler O'Neill (I'm guessing that's not the same Tyler O'Neill that's been holding down the left fielder starting slot for the St Louis Cardinals) for Fox News; January 13, 2022.
https://www.foxbusiness.com...cial-media-companies

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2022 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your breaking news clock runs backwards.

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/0...acy-reports-say.html

The Leftist propagandists are giddy over this "blockbuster" news,
but lets put it into proper perspective:

The United States population in 2021 = 333,000,000

Only 11 people arrested and charged with "seditious conspiracy" out of a population of 333,000,000 = 0.000003%

36% of US population claim to be conservative or what Leftists love to call "Far Right Wing"
(Sorry Lefties, there's still more than 11% fewer of you than conservatives.)
https://news.gallup.com/pol...eld-steady-2020.aspx

36% of a 333.000,000 U.S. population = 119,880,000 conservatives.

Only 11 people out of 119,880,000 conservatives is 0.000009%

Former President Trump received a reported 74,000,000 votes in 2020

Only 11 people out of 74,000,000 Trump voters is 0.00001%

Only 11 people
out of a MOSTLY PEACEFUL “Stop The Steal” rally crowd of 120,000 is 0.009%

Wikipedia (even as stilted as it’s contributions are), says: “On January 6, 2021, a mob of 2,000 to 2,500 supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump attacked the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...tates_Capitol_attack

Using Wiki’s high number of 2.500 means that only 2.0% of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL rally crowd of 120,000 participated in the riot

Using Wiki’s low number of 2,000 that means that only 11 people, or only 0.5% (ONE HALF OF A PERCENT) of the rioters have been charged with “seditious conspiracy”.

For a little more perspective, the size of the Demorat / Confederate Army of Sedition in the civil war they started was 1,082,119

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...federate_States_Army

THAT’S >108,000 X LARGER THAN THE NUMBER OF JANUARY 6, 2021 RIOTERS CHARGED WITH “SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY”

NOTE: The size of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 "Stop The Steal " rally crowd has been increased (again), from 60,000 up to 120,000 based upon the following information:

“Six times as many protestors—as many as 120,000—would show up on the Mall on January 6, according to classified numbers still not released by the Secret Service and the FBI but seen by Newsweek.”

https://www.newsweek.com/ex...6-protestors-1661296

*The regular "Breaking News" will of course be updated accordingly. *

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-14-2022).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
give it time round one is not over

and this only the very first bit of round 2

then comes RICO

numbers matter less then getting the stinking rump in the end
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

numbers matter less then getting the stinking rump in the end

There is absolutely no doubt that we have already gotten the nation's official "stinking rump".

From crapping in his pants at the Vatican to ripping a loud, prolonged, fart on the Duchess of Cornwall at a state meeting, Brandon's stinking rump has captured headlines worldwide.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 05:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

EDIT:

That is correct. I read the indictment incorrectly. My apologies to rinselberg, your cut and paste was correct.

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 01-16-2022).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini

9029 posts
Member since Feb 2006
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is incorrect. Only the one leader was charged with seditious conspiracy.

What I see is that the well known founder of the Oath Keepers, Stewart Rhodes, and 10 other individuals were ALL charged with Seditious Conspiracy, as per this text from the USDOJ's "dot" gov website--text that I have highlighted in boldface.

In addition to [Stewart] Rhodes and Vallejo, those named in the indictment include nine previously charged defendants: Thomas Caldwell, 67, of Berryville, Virginia; Joseph Hackett, 51, of Sarasota, Florida; Kenneth Harrelson, 41, of Titusville, Florida; Joshua James, 34, of Arab, Alabama; Kelly Meggs, 52, of Dunnellon, Florida; Roberto Minuta, 37, of Prosper, Texas; David Moerschel, 44, of Punta Gorda, Florida; Brian Ulrich, 44, of Guyton, Georgia and Jessica Watkins, 39, of Woodstock, Ohio. In addition to the earlier charges filed against them, they now face additional counts for seditious conspiracy and other offenses.

Eight other individuals affiliated with the Oath Keepers, all previously charged in the investigation, remain as defendants in two related cases. All defendants – except Rhodes and Vallejo – previously were charged in a superseding indictment. The superseding indictment has now effectively been split into three parts: the 11-defendant seditious conspiracy case, a seven-defendant original case, and a third case against one of the previously charged defendants.

"Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach"
U.S. Department of Justice; January 13, 2022.
https://www.justice.gov/opa...tious-conspiracy-and

This is the actual court filing:
https://context-cdn.washing...caf47e15c527.#page=1

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-14-2022).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How could only ONE person be charged with seditious conspiracy?

What..he conspired with himself?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is incorrect. Only the one leader was charged with seditious conspiracy.

Originally posted by maryjane:

EDIT:

Proving the old saying: "Even a blind squirrel eventually gathers a random nut", our PENNOCKS PURVEYOR OF PERJURY actually somehow managed to get one right.

I just read through the federal grand jury indictment.

It is 11 people indicted for "seditious conspiracy".

The way that bizarre "group indictment" is written in the header is confusing at first.

As is usual with his posts though, it doesn't mean much of anything in the grand scheme of things and is meant primarily for propaganda and / or trolling.

That said, I read all 48 pages of that weird indictment and the further I got into it the more and more apparent it became that the Brandon administration DOJ is going have some serious problems prosecuting those allegations if the defendants have even marginally competent counsel.

The Biden DOJ is going to very likely run face first into the hard brick wall of the 1st Amendment rights of the defendants with the bulk of that indictment.

It's bizarre to say the least.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Agreed, on first look at the actual indictment his was the only one listed. We shall see how this plays out.
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock