Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  January 6 (Page 4)

Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
January 6 by olejoedad
Started on: 01-11-2022 11:02 AM
Replies: 145 (2537 views)
Last post by: randye on 01-24-2022 07:17 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
So to be clear, the other side of the door/windows was barricaded with furniture at what looks like about 3 foot tall. The window was broken and anyone coming through it would have to contend with broken glass and the barricade. So this woman with a backpack and no hand/arm protection was going to vault herself through a broken window, take a gun/spray can out of her backpack after she landed and assault someone. This was a cowardly act by a cowardly person that could have used any other means of stopping anyone from coming through that window. Hell I could have stopped her from coming through with a mop and water bucker.

What's a water "bucker"..?

I jest.

Maybe it was an unjustified use of deadly force when Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd fired the live round that killed Ashli Babbitt.

How much would that change, about the events of January 6? About ALL the events of January 6?

My eyes and ears are attending to the House Select Committee that has been set up to investigate what happened at the Capitol Building on January 6, and on why it happened.

Green Bay Sweep. Peter Navarro. Boris Epshsteyn. Sidney Powell. Jeffrey Clarke. The Electoral Count Act of 1887 and the possibility of legislative changes to the Electoral Count Act of 1887. B.J. Pak. Michael Flynn. Mike Lindell . . .

That is part of the Word Cloud that characterizes my interest in the events of January 6.

At this point, Ashli Babbitt is exactly as I described before: a footnote to the much larger story of January 6 that is now being revealed by the House Select Committee, which has acquired evidence from upwards of 400 material witnesses to the complete and proper explanation of January 6.

The House Select Committee Investigation of January 6 . . . coming to prime time TV in the not very distant future.

Are you ready for it?
IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

What's a water "bucker"..?

I jest.

Maybe it was an unjustified use of deadly force when Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd fired the live round that killed Ashli Babbitt.

Are you ready for it?

This coward shot a woman that could not have been threatening him, did you watch the video?
There were officers on the same side of the door and how long did it take for more officers to come up the stairs?
I also didn't see anyone rushing to aid her as she lay shot on the ground. they didn't even rush to restrain this woman that was such a risk to everyone around her.

I question his training and his motive for being where he was. I suspect a small minded man that was exactly where he wanted to be. I suspect that he was just waiting for the right time to get some pay back.
This was a staged event and I feel bad for her family and hope they get some kind of closure.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This coward shot a woman that could not have been threatening him, did you watch the video?

There were officers on the same side of the door and how long did it take for more officers to come up the stairs?

I also didn't see anyone rushing to aid her as she lay shot on the ground. they didn't even rush to restrain this woman that was such a risk to everyone around her.

I question his training and his motive for being where he was. I suspect a small minded man that was exactly where he wanted to be. I suspect that he was just waiting for the right time to get some pay back.

This was a staged event and I feel bad for her family and hope they get some kind of closure.

You say a "staged event"..?

So what you are saying is that the roughly 2500 people who were part of the chaos at the Capitol Building on January 6 were unwittingly (or wittingly, in some cases) part of a "False Flag" operation that was designed to sabotage the efforts by pro-Trump Senators and Congress(wo)men to accomplish what they were trying to do in Congress on that day on behalf of Donald J. Trump and his desire to continue with a second term as President?

That the Capitol riot was engineered by those who were intent upon stopping the Green Bay Sweep? Chaos at the Capitol Building, orchestrated by those who were intent upon securing the presidency of Joe "Brandon" Biden and intent upon denying Donald J. Trump a second term as President?

Not arguing about it (at this moment)--just want to make sure that I understand you.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-21-2022).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Electoral Count Act of 1887 and the possibility of legislative changes to the Electoral Count Act of 1887

*That is simply another figment of your imagination, likely induced by the Leftist propaganda and fantasies that you constantly spread here.

There is no "possibility" of any such changes.

Just like there will NEVER be your mocking “Ashli Babbit Electoral Count Act of 2022”

Just like there will NEVER be any so-called "John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act" (a/k/a Marxist voting takeover)

Just like there will NEVER be any "Build Back Boondoggle" act.

Just like there will NEVER be any Brandon Vax Mandate.

* It does not go without note that NONE of your long list of Leftist prognostications on this forum have EVER come to pass. That is NOT a "personal attack".
That is an OBJECTIVE, DOCUMENTED, FACT.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-21-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

You say a "staged event"..?

So what you are saying is.....

I think we all know what Jake was saying.

I also think that you know damn well what Jake was saying but it's obvious that, in typical Leftist fashion, you are attempting to reframe the argument to something other than what he clearly said.

FAIL

THIS is exactly what he said, and it is NOT your twisted "reinterpretation""

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-24-2022).]

theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Sweet Baby Jesus.....You stumbled all the way up to the fountain of truth and logic, took one look and promptly RAN AWAY.

So if, as you claim, those prosecutors can't prove the crime of "insurrection" happened "beyond all reasonable doubt" then WHY do you suppose that is?

Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes famously illustrated the concept of intent when he said “even a dog knows the difference between being stumbled over and being kicked.”

The mens rea requirement is premised upon the idea that one must possess a guilty state of mind and be aware of his or her misconduct; however, a defendant need not know that their conduct is illegal to be guilty of a crime. Rather, the defendant must be conscious of the “facts that make his conduct fit the definition of the offense.”

POP! ......That was the sound of your "intent" fantasy bubble bursting.

[/b]
By the way, there is no mens rea where there is no actus reus.

It's so weird watching how you Leftists will cling so stubbornly and desperately to dead narratives, rejecting all critical thinking, simply because you want to believe them.

1) You cut out the part that I said charges aren’t finished.
2) Once again, and finally, objective truth is not determined by the court of law. You keep coming back to defend an argument that falls flat on its face upon introduction.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Really ?

How do you know this as an absolute fact ?

Explain to us how you have this "special knowledge".

Tell us all when these fabled "insurrection" charges are coming.

The truth is you don't have a clue about IF or ever, you just HOPE they are because you are so wedded to your narrative.

It's so weird watching how you Leftists will cling so stubbornly and desperately to dead narratives, rejecting all critical thinking, simply because you want to believe them.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-22-2022).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2022 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really ?

How do you know this as an absolute fact ?

Explain to us how you have this "special knowledge".

Tell us all when these fabled "insurrection" charges are coming.

The truth is you don't have a clue about IF or ever, you just HOPE they are because you are so wedded on your narrative.

I’ll just let you go and reread my post in the last page instead of quoting myself.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2022 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another opinion piece......

You guys need to keep up - you're still stuck on an old argument.

https://johnkassnews.com/mo...den-the-chicago-way/

The trolls are thick in this thread, almost like they're baiting each other.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2022 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

2) Once again, and finally, objective truth is not determined by the court of law. You keep coming back to defend an argument that falls flat on its face upon introduction.

Well, time is running out. When the Republicans take the House AND Senate, the impeachment of at least one President and most likely 2 Presidents back to back will very likely change how investigations are conducted and who they are to investigate including the motivation behind the investigations AND the appointments of "special councils". The chances of the next administration investigating this current administration is VERY possible and likely. Typical "molds" and political "customs" "traditions" have been broken and revenge can easily be justified, as well as a legitimate house cleaning of "alphabet" agencies. One of Trump's most consequential mistakes was to allow obama appointments and administration hold overs to remain in position. Effectively they have created and festered into an administration of leaks and mistrust.
There is no doubt that the investigation of the Jan6 trespassing is politically driven, the people specifically chosen for their well known bias against Trump and the findings of any and all results will reflect the beliefs and suspicions of the architects of the investigations. There is ABSOLUTELY no neutrality on this issue within the current system, and very likely the next will be just as bias against its rival. The rhetoric of Brandon's administration will simply be copy-pasted to the "findings" of the Jan6 trespassing investigations. And rightfully so, the next Republican administration will be just as venomous towards this current leftist democrat corruption.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 01-22-2022).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2022 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

...legitimate house cleaning of "alphabet" agencies.

This needs to happen, more than anything else, this needs to happen. All the good people have left, for a number of reasons. People who are A-political, but just like technical challenges, or the type of work... they've left because the private sector can offer more money, and actual technical challenges. For those who joined because of allegiance and dedication to country... the vast majority of them have been extremely demoralized as a result of our pull out in Afghanistan (which the DoD, DoJ, CIA, and many other organizations hire veterans as civilians), as well as the constant mandatory critical race theory training, the vaccine mandates... which statistically affect conservative minorities more than any other "group" you can think of. I almost question if it was entirely intentional. Those that fit into any of these categories that haven't left, are still hanging around because they're still under CSRS retirement, or waiting to hit minimum retirement age under FERS to get out. As a result, almost of these agencies have senior leadership (seniors and GS-15s / GS-14s) that are radically liberal. Those that aren't are just concerned with promotions and "getting ahead."

These agencies are dramatically ineffective, extremely bloated, and don't actually accomplish anything... and they're filled with radical leftists, many of whom espouse Communism as a goal, and would happily support a transition to. These are people with the highest possible clearances you can have.

God help this country...
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2022 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Another opinion piece......

You guys need to keep up - you're still stuck on an old argument.

https://johnkassnews.com/mo...den-the-chicago-way/

The trolls are thick in this thread, almost like they're baiting each other.

Good article. Thanks.

There is a lot of good reading starting to emerge that has taken awhile to get through the fire hose of Leftist bullshittery and propaganda that we have been inundated with.

I'm waiting on a copy of this book to arrive at my doorstep from Amazon:

"The events of January 6, 2021, are being exploited by the Democratic Party and the national news media to criminalize political protest and free speech in America.

Americans were shocked and outraged to see chaos unfold at the Capitol on January 6, 2021. The melee shut down plans by some Republican lawmakers to object to Congress’s official certification of the 2020 presidential election results.

Democrats, the news media, and many leading Republicans immediately blamed the roughly four-hour disturbance on President Trump. The president “incited an insurrection,” the American pubic was told. It prompted a second impeachment trial of Donald Trump after he left office.

But one year later, the original narrative of what happened that day has crumbled while hundreds of Americans have been swept up in an unprecedented investigation led by Joe Biden’s Justice Department to punish them for their involvement in the January 6th protest. The public has been misled—and flat-out lied to—about a number of aspects related to that day."

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-22-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nobody does "Insurrection" like Malcom Nance.

Reich-winger? Probably not your cup of tea.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-23-2022).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2022 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donald Trump did nothing for the Jan 6th protesters being held in prison. But he sure let Jonathan Pollard go live a life of comfort in Israel.

He cut the protester's throats, politically.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-23-2022).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Donald Trump did nothing for the Jan 6th protesters being held in prison. But he sure let Jonathan Pollard go live a life of comfort in Israel.

He cut the protester's throats, politically.

Dustin Stockton was one of the organizers of the pro-Trump rally in front of the White House on January 6.

He might well agree with "sourmash" on this.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2022 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dustin Stockton

WHO?

Never heard of that chucklehead until just now but Politico knows a bit about him and his girlfriend:

"They were already let down by what they saw as a lack of gratitude from the Trump administration: Their hoped-for administration jobs, possibly an overseas posting, never arrived.

They had ties to Steve Bannon, and hoped to use his connections to become high-dollar fundraisers, but he never really made those introductions.

They wanted Fox News appearances, and social media clout, but had trouble locking down both.

Their highest-profile effort, the We Build the Wall fundraising campaign, ended in charges and recrimination.

And in the months after the Jan. 6 rally, they came to feel betrayed by a movement they helped build."

https://www.politico.com/ne...trump-profile-522823

So your latest Leftist propaganda is based on a relative nobody / huckster / failed poker gambler that is pissed off that he didn't achieve the fame, fortune and power that he expected from his failed efforts to rub elbows with Trump so he's now trying to grift on the Leftist side.

If your precious January 6 Committee is down to grilling dimwit nobodies like him it's obvious what a complete farce it is.
What's next, are they going to subpoena all of the t-shirt and hotdog vendors from the rally?

WHY are Leftists always so damn gullible?

Have you ever ONCE considered that the stupid things that you think and believe are due to the stupid people and sources that you get your propaganda and opinions from?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION ( 18 U.S. Code 115 § 2383) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH TREASON ( 18 U.S. Code 115 § 2381) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH MISPRISION OF TREASON ( 18 U.S. Code 115 § 2382) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH ADVOCATING OVERTHROW OF GOVERNMENT (18 U.S. Code 115 § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH THREATENING GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS OF THE UNITED STATES (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH TERRORISM (18 U.S. Code CHAPTER 113B § 2331) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH RIOT (18 U.S. Code § 2101) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 650 individuals], (0.05 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime

As of today only 36 individuals, (<0.03 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 11 individuals, (0.009 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "seditious conspiracy".

As of today only 11 individuals, (1.6 %) out of the 650 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "seditious conspiracy".

As of today only 36 individuals, (5.5 %) out of the 650 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 4 individuals, (0.6 %) out of the 650 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 165 individuals, (25 %) out of the 650 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges.

As of today only 165 individuals, (0.13 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 18 individuals, (0.01 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.01 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

As of today the FBI has officially determined that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION and that THERE WAS NO LARGE ORGANIZED CONSPIRACY BY ANY "RIGHT WING" GROUPS and that NEITHER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP NOR ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES OR ADVISORS WERE INVOLVED IN ANY PLANNING OF A RIOT OR VIOLENCE arising from the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of the January 6, 2021 rally in DC.

As of today the Leftist Congress is trying to soak the American taxpayers for HALF A BILLION DOLLARS in "damages" after telling the DOJ and the federal courts that the capitol building sustained $1.5 million in damages.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've heard of hyperventilating until you're blue in the face, but that takes it to a new level?

Hyperventilating until you're blue in the text?

Whatever that was. The two last messages that preceded this one. If anyone thinks I'm going to linger over either of those messages long enough to read them attentively, think again. There are some who have no interest in civil (as in civilized) online discourse, and I have no interest in anyone who has no interest in civil discourse.

Even if the two last messages that preceded this one were relatively civil(ized), judged against the history of that forum member account, there's a point of No Return, and that was exceeded some years and literally thousands of messages ago.

If there is a relative civility in the last two messages before this one--not the Breaking News message, really, but the one before that--it's a relative civility that's emerged only under the duress of a recently more active and proactive forum moderator.

I'm pleased to remain unaware of any of the details of that message. I did "parse" the very last paragraph of it. That had the word "stupid" or some derivate of "stupid", if memory serves me. It's language like that that make me so disinclined as to my not even wanting to read any of the remainder of that message--whatever it was that preceded that last sentence or paragraph.

"Tell me about it."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-24-2022).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whatever that was. The two last messages that preceded this one. If anyone thinks I'm going to linger over either of those messages long enough to read them attentively, think again.

This may lead people to think that you reply without reading the thread. That you reply to posts you don't even read.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007
Is it true up to 10,000 National Guard were offered to be there? Even the Capital Police asked for the National Guard to be there or to be on standby, but someone, Pelosi? Said NO?
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Is it true up to 10,000 National Guard were offered to be there? Even the Capital Police asked for the National Guard to be there or to be on standby, but someone, Pelosi? Said NO?

I have heard that said

BUT chain of command ?
president rump is commander in chief not speaker of the house
she maybe could say no FUNDING or what
but how does she block troop movements what is the procedures to do that in real time ?

the rump was in charge at that time and place
and was CiC every executive branch agent troop or officer not nancy
if she did has any S of the H done that before ? under what power ect ?
PFF
System Bot
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH INSURRECTION ( 18 U.S. Code 115 § 2383) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH TREASON ( 18 U.S. Code 115 § 2381) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH MISPRISION OF TREASON ( 18 U.S. Code 115 § 2382) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH ADVOCATING OVERTHROW OF GOVERNMENT (18 U.S. Code 115 § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH THREATENING GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS OF THE UNITED STATES (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH TERRORISM (18 U.S. Code CHAPTER 113B § 2331) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH RIOT (18 U.S. Code § 2101) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 650 individuals], (0.05 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime

As of today only 36 individuals, (<0.03 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 11 individuals, (0.009 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "seditious conspiracy".

As of today only 11 individuals, (1.6 %) out of the 650 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "seditious conspiracy".

As of today only 36 individuals, (5.5 %) out of the 650 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 4 individuals, (0.6 %) out of the 650 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 165 individuals, (25 %) out of the 650 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges.

As of today only 165 individuals, (0.13 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 18 individuals, (0.01 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.01 %) out of the >120,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

As of today the FBI has officially determined that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION and that THERE WAS NO LARGE ORGANIZED CONSPIRACY BY ANY "RIGHT WING" GROUPS and that NEITHER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP NOR ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES OR ADVISORS WERE INVOLVED IN ANY PLANNING OF A RIOT OR VIOLENCE arising from the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of the January 6, 2021 rally in DC.

As of today the Leftist Congress is trying to soak the American taxpayers for HALF A BILLION DOLLARS in "damages" after telling the DOJ and the federal courts that the capitol building sustained $1.5 million in damages.

Some things:
1.) I noticed the "Sedition" line is oddly absent from this copy and paste. Wonder why? :rofl:
2.) Where are you getting "120k" crowd size? Citation please.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

I have heard that said

BUT chain of command ?
president rump is commander in chief not speaker of the house
she maybe could say no FUNDING or what
but how does she block troop movements what is the procedures to do that in real time ?

the rump was in charge at that time and place
and was CiC every executive branch agent troop or officer not nancy
if she did has any S of the H done that before ? under what power ect ?

What I heard was Trump was the one that offered.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could understand ban troops from inside the house chamber or even the capital building
but troop movement in the city how is that the biz of the speaker ?

basic chart of who does what in government said trumps job C IN C over troops not nancy
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Some things:
1.) I noticed the "Sedition" line is oddly absent from this copy and paste. Wonder why? :rofl:
2.) Where are you getting "120k" crowd size? Citation please.

I know you think this is your big GOTCHA! moment...

It isn't.

Here are "Some things" for you:

1.) You would have benefitted from heeding 2.5's post:

This may lead people to think that you reply without reading the thread. That you reply to posts you don't even read.

True to your username, it's obvious that you only read random parts of the thread.

Since you clearly can't be bothered with reading what has transpired, let's try to point it out for you:

2.) You would have benefitted from heeding 2.5's post:

True to your username, it's obvious that you only read random parts of the thread.

Since you clearly can't be bothered with reading what has transpired, here's some remedial reading for you:

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/0...acy-reports-say.html

The Leftist propagandists are giddy over this "blockbuster" news,
but lets put it into proper perspective:

The United States population in 2021 = 333,000,000

Only 11 people arrested and charged with "seditious conspiracy" out of a population of 333,000,000 = 0.000003%

36% of US population claim to be conservative or what Leftists love to call "Far Right Wing"
(Sorry Lefties, there's still more than 11% fewer of you than conservatives.)
https://news.gallup.com/pol...eld-steady-2020.aspx

36% of a 333.000,000 U.S. population = 119,880,000 conservatives.

Only 11 people out of 119,880,000 conservatives is 0.000009%

Former President Trump received a reported 74,000,000 votes in 2020

Only 11 people out of 74,000,000 Trump voters is 0.00001%

Only 11 people
out of a MOSTLY PEACEFUL “Stop The Steal” rally crowd of 120,000 is 0.009%

Wikipedia (even as stilted as it’s contributions are), says: “On January 6, 2021, a mob of 2,000 to 2,500 supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump attacked the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...tates_Capitol_attack

Using Wiki’s high number of 2.500 means that only 2.0% of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL rally crowd of 120,000 participated in the riot

Using Wiki’s low number of 2,000 that means that only 11 people, or only 0.5% (ONE HALF OF A PERCENT) of the rioters have been charged with “seditious conspiracy”.

For a little more perspective, the size of the Demorat / Confederate Army of Sedition in the civil war they started was 1,082,119

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...federate_States_Army

THAT’S >108,000 X LARGER THAN THE NUMBER OF JANUARY 6, 2021 RIOTERS CHARGED WITH “SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY”

NOTE: The size of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 "Stop The Steal " rally crowd has been increased (again), from 60,000 up to 120,000 based upon the following information:

“Six times as many protestors—as many as 120,000—would show up on the Mall on January 6, according to classified numbers still not released by the Secret Service and the FBI but seen by Newsweek.”

https://www.newsweek.com/ex...6-protestors-1661296

*The regular "Breaking News" will of course be updated accordingly. *

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2022 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

I've heard of hyperventilating until you're blue in the face, but that takes it to a new level?

Hyperventilating until you're blue in the text?

Whatever that was. The two last messages that preceded this one. If anyone thinks I'm going to linger over either of those messages long enough to read them attentively, think again. There are some who have no interest in civil (as in civilized) online discourse, and I have no interest in anyone who has no interest in civil discourse.

Even if the two last messages that preceded this one were relatively civil(ized), judged against the history of that forum member account, there's a point of No Return, and that was exceeded some years and literally thousands of messages ago.

If there is a relative civility in the last two messages before this one--not the Breaking News message, really, but the one before that--it's a relative civility that's emerged only under the duress of a recently more active and proactive forum moderator.

I'm pleased to remain unaware of any of the details of that message. I did "parse" the very last paragraph of it. That had the word "stupid" or some derivate of "stupid", if memory serves me. It's language like that that make me so disinclined as to my not even wanting to read any of the remainder of that message--whatever it was that preceded that last sentence or paragraph.

"Tell me about it."

NOWHERE in any of that word salad was there ANYTHING dealing with the topic at hand.

It was ONLY and clearly just another personal attack from you.

WE
also see that you are back to pretending that the forum rules apply to everyone EXCEPT YOU, and it is notable that the "recently more active and proactive forum moderator", as you called him, is the one that PUT YOU ON A 2 DAY PROBATION for doing almost exactly what you are now doing again

This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock