Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Banning nurses for your health. Nat Guard will save NYers. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Banning nurses for your health. Nat Guard will save NYers. by sourmash
Started on: 09-27-2021 10:26 AM
Replies: 79 (952 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 10-14-2021 09:04 AM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2021 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is all to protect your health. They're going to fire pure blooded healthcare workers and replace them with the National Guard and foreign healthcare workers.

https://www.theguardian.com...overnor-kathy-hochul

On Sunday, Hochul attended a service at a large church in New York City, to ask Christians to help promote vaccines.
"I need you to be my apostles. I need you to go out and talk about it and say, we owe this to each other,” Hochul told congregants at the Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn.

“Jesus taught us to love one another and how do you show that love but to care about each other enough to say, please get the vaccine because I love you and I want you to live.”

New York may use national guard to replace unvaccinated health workers
Governor Hochul outlines plans as mandate deadline looms

Reuters in New York
Sun 26 Sep 2021 13.35 EDT

The governor of New York, Kathy Hochul, is considering using the national guard and out-of-state medical workers to fill hospital staffing shortages, as tens of thousands of workers are unlikely to meet a Monday deadline for mandated Covid-19 vaccination.

The plan, outlined in a statement, would allow the governor to declare a state of emergency and thereby increase the supply of healthcare workers to include licensed professionals from other states and countries as well as retired nurses.

Hochul said the state was also looking at using national guard officers with medical training to keep hospitals and other medical facilities adequately staffed.

Some 16% of the state’s 450,000 hospital staff, or roughly 70,000 workers, have not been fully vaccinated, the governor’s office said.

“We are still in a battle against Covid to protect our loved ones,” Hochul said.

“I commend all of the healthcare workers who have stepped up to get themselves vaccinated, and I urge all remaining healthcare workers who are unvaccinated to do so now so they can continue providing care.”

The plan comes amid a broader battle between state and federal government leaders pushing for vaccine mandates to help counter the highly infectious Delta variant of the coronavirus and workers who are against inoculation requirements, some on religious grounds.

There's more at the link.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 09-27-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The un-vaccinated are not the spreaders. Mathematically speaking, they aren't sick, so they don't have it, so they can't spread it. When they do get sick, they know it. So IF they continue to mingle with others while they are sick , then they are simply called irresponsible people.
On the other hand vaccinated people are the spreaders because they go about life business as usual, the entire time not even knowing they have shedding virus and or have symptoms of an infection but shrug it off as a minor sniffle and go about their business spreading it everywhere they go. Presumably a sense of Vax security makes them care free? And to a point they should be.....to a point. Symptoms are serious and EVERYBODY, vaccinated or unvaccinated needs to take precautions (for others) when they recognize symptoms.
The math does not lie, vaxers are the spreaders. If people have never had symptoms they aren't spreading it, they aren't carrying it. AND the data shows vaccinated people have just as much viral load as unvaccinated people. The difference is an unvaxed person usually knows they have a virus, the symptoms can be obvious. The unvaxed people DO NOT always know they have and are actively spreading the virus.
So, if anyone is a responsible person, they should STAY AWAY from other people if they are showing ANY symptoms REGARDLESS of Vax status.
This is by no means a stance against vaccines, it is common sense in a World of retarded panic mongering.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

The un-vaccinated are not the spreaders. Mathematically speaking, they aren't sick, so they don't have it, so they can't spread it. When they do get sick, they know it. So IF they continue to mingle with others while they are sick , then they are simply called irresponsible people.
On the other hand vaccinated people are the spreaders because they go about life business as usual, the entire time not even knowing they have shedding virus and or have symptoms of an infection but shrug it off as a minor sniffle and go about their business spreading it everywhere they go. Presumably a sense of Vax security makes them care free? And to a point they should be.....to a point. Symptoms are serious and EVERYBODY, vaccinated or unvaccinated needs to take precautions (for others) when they recognize symptoms.
The math does not lie, vaxers are the spreaders. If people have never had symptoms they aren't spreading it, they aren't carrying it. AND the data shows vaccinated people have just as much viral load as unvaccinated people. The difference is an unvaxed person usually knows they have a virus, the symptoms can be obvious. The unvaxed people DO NOT always know they have and are actively spreading the virus.
So, if anyone is a responsible person, they should STAY AWAY from other people if they are showing ANY symptoms REGARDLESS of Vax status.
This is by no means a stance against vaccines, it is common sense in a World of retarded panic mongering.

Won't argue any of that. But, I have yet to know personally any vaccinated people who got COVID (any variation) that were hospitalized or died due to COVID. I now know five unvaccinated who died (three of which contracted it from unvaccinated family members during the first 14 days of unsystematic period). This was confirmed with contact tracing post demise. We can all be "spreaders". The vaccine(s) simply reduce the systems. Just like "flu" vaccines. If one contracts COVID (of any variety) then quarantining after seeing your doc is advisable. Medical science has come a long ways since this virus was first introduce to the human population. Quite a bit of worthless advice was shared and continues to be shared but, we're learning as we go.

Rams

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On the other hand vaccinated people are the spreaders because they go about life business as usual, the entire time not even knowing they have shedding virus and or have symptoms of an infection but shrug it off as a minor sniffle and go about their business spreading it everywhere they go.

Logic such as this is rare. It is what I've been doing since the beginning, there is a TON of propaganda out there, few people think for themselves.
There are many things even a child's logic could solve with this virus if there wasnt so much misinformation and political rhetoric and agenda surrounding it all.
Add to your post that everyone spreads it on surfaces if they don't clean their hands when they touch public things. They don't even talk about that anymore. It was all about masks, masks made a good symbol for them.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-27-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

But, I have yet to know personally any vaccinated people who got COVID (any variation) that were hospitalized or died due to COVID.

https://amp-tallahassee-com...A%2F%2Fwww.tallahass ee.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2F2021%2F08%2F25%2Fleon-vaccine-tracker-hospitalization-florida-tmh-crmc-tallahassee%2F48764587%2F

We don't have to know them personally to know they exist.

I now know five unvaccinated who died (three of which contracted it from unvaccinated family members during the first 14 days of unsystematic period). This was confirmed with contact tracing post demise.

I can't argue, I have personally seen hundreds of covid positive people. And I am not exaggerating, hundreds.

We can all be "spreaders". The vaccine(s) simply reduce the systems. Just like "flu" vaccines. If one contracts COVID (of any variety) then quarantining after seeing your doc is advisable. Medical science has come a long ways since this virus was first introduce to the human population. Quite a bit of worthless advice was shared and continues to be shared but, we're learning as we go.

Rams

Agreed, the only thing I would add is that people be responsible by staying away from everybody if they suspect any symptoms vaxed or unvaxed. Of course seeking medical treatment is an exception.
Don't fall into a relaxed because I'm vaxed complacency mentally. That in my opinion is the super spreader.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
Just how crazy retarded are people over this?
https://www.instagram.com/p...utm_medium=copy_link
This is actually a crime, if he did what he says he would do.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agreed, the only thing I would add is that people be responsible by staying away from everybody if they suspect any symptoms vaxed or unvaxed.

Judging by all the folks that were proud to have not used sick days, who went in to work with colds or worse and spread it around (before covid), there is not a large chance of success.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Judging by all the folks that were proud to have not used sick days, who went in to work with colds or worse and spread it around (before covid), there is not a large chance of success.

Responsibility is a difficult skill to wield. Some have it but don't properly apply it and other just don't seem to know what it is at all.
This is not new to covid, but I think maybe some people might pay a little more attention to personal responsibility after the blame game plays out.
I have been disappointed by coworkers coming in to work while they are clearly sick. But will call in "sick" to watch some sports event?
So, I think you may be correct, but I hope some have a better understanding of how we affect others by our own actions.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"No, Vaccinated People Are Not ‘Just as Likely’ to Spread the Coronavirus as Unvaccinated People"

This has become a common refrain among the cautious—and it’s wrong.
Craig Spencer for The Atlantic; September 23, 2021.
https://www.theatlantic.com...spread-covid/620161/

Craig Spencer is an emergency-medicine physician and director of global health in emergency medicine at New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.

Excerpt

Despite concern about waning immunity, vaccines provide the best protection against infection. And if someone isn’t infected, they can’t spread the coronavirus. It’s truly that simple. Additionally, for those instances of a vaccinated person getting a breakthrough case, yes, they can be as infectious as an unvaccinated person. But they are likely contagious for a shorter period of time when compared with the unvaccinated, and they may harbor less infectious virus overall.

I don't think it makes that much sense to say that unvaccinated people who become infected with the virus are unlikely to become part of the chain of contagion because, without the protection of a vaccine, they are more likely than vaccinated people to become acutely or symptomatically sick with Covid, and so any unvaccinated people that become infected will also become sick and will therefore isolate themselves or go into quarantine.

The problem is that there is an incubation period for Covid. A person who becomes infected will become contagious before they become acutely sick from Covid.

My opinion, based on the various kinds of media coverage that I have consumed, is that unvaccinated people who become infected are likely to have higher viral loads than vaccinated people with breakthrough infections.

If I were placing a bet on the person who might spread the contagion to me, I would put my money on an unvaccinated person over a vaccinated person.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-27-2021).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Won't argue any of that. But, I have yet to know personally any vaccinated people who got COVID (any variation) that were hospitalized or died due to COVID. I now know five unvaccinated who died (three of which contracted it from unvaccinated family members during the first 14 days of unsystematic period). This was confirmed with contact tracing post demise. We can all be "spreaders". The vaccine(s) simply reduce the systems. Just like "flu" vaccines. If one contracts COVID (of any variety) then quarantining after seeing your doc is advisable. Medical science has come a long ways since this virus was first introduce to the human population. Quite a bit of worthless advice was shared and continues to be shared but, we're learning as we go.

Rams

Were the three bed ridden or never left the house at all and had no visitors?
Reason I ask is, say they are five people living in a house. Four never leave and only one of them comes and goes. If all end up sick you know how it got in, not that anybody will ever know exactly where it came from. If all are coming and going and all get covid there is no way in Hell to determine where they got it through any bullsh!t contact tracing. They can guess all they want but there can be no 100% certainty.

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 09-27-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2021 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty positive the injected are spreading more than the uninjected.

I'm positive that people aren't dying from covid as much as said and that they are dying from life-style choices and that covid helped.

I'm positive the injections are killing people and causing permanent health injuries.

People won't accept the truth when becomes commonly accepted knowledge.
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

"I need you to be my apostles. I need you to go out and talk about it and say, we owe this to each other,” Hochul told congregants at the Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn.

“Jesus taught us to love one another and how do you show that love but to care about each other enough to say, please get the vaccine because I love you and I want you to live.”

This reminds me of a piece of history called Jonestown.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"No, Vaccinated People Are Not ‘Just as Likely’ to Spread the Coronavirus as Unvaccinated People"

This is EXACTLY the type of panic everyone, the sky is falling garbage that causes people to say" screw off, I ain't taking a vaccine and now you won't force me either"

Rinselberg, it is simple, if people do not have covid, they are not spreading it. End of story. When an unvaccinated person has symptoms they know. And at that point they need to be responsible. When unvaccinated people get covid, they get very mild symptoms and are more likely to keep going on with normal life. That makes the vaccinated the spreaders. When unvaccinated people do get it, they will develop a stronger immunity to it than a vaccine.
Keep trying to scare people and wonder why they won't comply. I don't wonder why, I TOTALLY understand why people are adamant about NOT taking it. FEARMONGERING.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2021 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:
This reminds me of a piece of history called Jonestown.

And there was nothing except rhetoric that you wanted to offer?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When an unvaccinated person has symptoms they know.

"Asymptomatic transmission" was the phrase that electrified the world during 2Q 2020, when doctors and researchers realized that this is what made the Covid virus able to spread its contagion more rapidly than most of the other well known respiratory pathogens.

An unvaccinated person who becomes infected is capable of spreading the contagion before they have symptoms.

So also, a vaccinated person with a "break through" infection.

It's just my opinion, but I think an unvaccinated person is more of an asymptomatic transmission threat than a vaccinated person, because of viral loading. It's the newly infected and unvaccinated person that is likely to have more viroids or viruses in their body, vs. a vaccinated person who has just caught a breakthrough infection. Both will be asymptomatic, at least for some incubation period measured in days, but I will place my bet on the unvaccinated person being the greater contagion threat, in terms of the asymptomatic transmission vector.

Just sayin' . . . I don't think that Rick is on any firmer ground here (so to speak) than I am.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2021 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would anyone here really value that opinion?

The establishment has just lying continually since Spring of last year.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 09-27-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"The virus is the boss."
~ Austan Goolsbee

‘The Virus Is the Boss’: Ex-Obama Economic Adviser Doubts Trump Goal of Reopening Economy by May
Reed Richardson for MEDIAite; April 10th, 2020.

Former Obama economic adviser Austan Goolsbee threw cold water on the growing White House narrative that the nationwide lockdown could end in just a few weeks, pointing out that aspirational economic timelines won’t survive against a public health crisis.

Goolsbee appeared on MSNBC’s 11th Hour, where host Brian Williams alluded to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin’s comments from earlier in the day, where the Trump administration official offered an optimistic take about a graduated reopening the economy in the next few weeks. Mnuchin told CNBC’s Jim Cramer that Trump could relax social distancing guidelines and encourage commerce to return as soon as early May, if the president “feels comfortable with the medical issues.”

. . .

“The virus is the boss, Donald Trump is not the boss,” Goolsbee said, echoing comments by Trumps’ own infectious diseases expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci who on Thursday specificailly warned against pre-emptively relaxing the aggressive shelter-in-place decrees that have significantly lowered the projected death toll from the virus. “You have to slow the spread of that virus before you can do anything in economics. That’s the number-one rule of pandemic economics.”

Watch the video above, via MSNBC.

https://www.mediaite.com/ne...ning-economy-by-may/

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Asymptomatic transmission" was the phrase that electrified the world during 2Q 2020, when doctors and researchers realized that this is what made the Covid virus able to spread its contagion more rapidly than most of the other well known respiratory pathogens.

Let's brake this down.
At the beginning we thought simple cloth masks helped and that it was spread by surface contact. The experts were VERY wrong. And because of this blunder, it spread while people followed the experts advice.
At the beginning the Government was saying that 6 feet distance was the rule, turns out MANY factors dismissed this rule, wind speed, viral load, wind direction, indoors or out doors. So at the beginning, the spread is as it is now, mainly airborne and contagious. Do you disagree?

So at the beginning the researchers were wrong on several "discoveries".
The "asymptomatic" applies to both vaxed and unvaxed. Mutepoint.

An unvaccinated person who becomes infected is capable of spreading the contagion before they have symptoms.

So also, a vaccinated person with a "break through" infection.

So you agree they both spread it.

It's just my opinion, but I think an unvaccinated person is more of an asymptomatic transmission threat than a vaccinated person, because of viral loading. It's the newly infected and unvaccinated person that is likely to have more viroids or viruses in their body, vs. a vaccinated person who has just caught a breakthrough infection. Both will be asymptomatic, at least for some incubation period measured in days, but I will place my bet on the unvaccinated person being the greater contagion threat, in terms of the asymptomatic transmission vector.

I won't argue this point, it makes sense. Viral load is a major point of both transmission and contractions. Covid isn't as simple as some may think. How much viral load a person is subjected to at the point of contracting it, is a fact in how serious the infection can become. So conversely, if a person is shedding very low numbers of virus, they have less chances of spreading it to someone else. This is the simple part, but what combination of viral load and weakened immunity/predisposition does it take to become an infection? How about supplements? Do they play a role......not as simple as a one size fits all.

Just sayin' . . . I don't think that Rick is on any firmer ground here (so to speak) than I am.

As long as we are voicing opinions and actually answering questions we are on the same ground. You have an opinion and so do I. Same, same.

Do I think your opinions are wrong? Yes sometimes I do. But mostly you don't post your opinions, you post op-eds from discredited sources. Like this response for example, how much of it is your words? I disagree with some of the points made, but not all.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Banning nurses for your health?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-27-2021).]

gtjoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2021 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

instead of just thinking (and listening to the scaremongering) maybe you should do a little more searching before forming this opinion.
this is from July, if you dig deeper you will find more definitive stuff, as there is more data supporting this now

"Individuals who are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus but become infected could harbor just as much virus as infected, unvaccinated people, according to a study published Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

https://www.usnews.com/news...sk-guidance-reversal

This is the reason that the CDC reversed course on masks for the Vaccinated, their data showed that being vaccinated doesn't make you less likely to spread if you get infected. Of course how much thats affecting things is kinda hard to judge since the CDC decided not to track breakthrough cases that have mild symptoms. And im sure a good number of vaccinated people with mild symptoms never get tested, because they think they are protected.

on another note there is a study of a prison outbreak where 93% of the unvaccinated were infected and 70% of the fully vaccinated were infected. Small sample size in the scheme of things, but interesting nonetheless. (85% of prisoners were fully vaccinated)
https://www.businessinsider...d-outbreak-19-2021-9

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2021 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keep trying to scare people and wonder why they won't comply. I don't wonder why, I TOTALLY understand why people are adamant about NOT taking it. FEARMONGERING.

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2021 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2021 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It makes you realize how cults program people to do their bidding.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2021 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2021 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It makes you realize how cults program people to do their bidding.

Getting people to willingly believe bigger and bigger lies is like giving your dog a pill wrapped in a wad of cheese.

You start with a small lie wrapped in some truth and over time you can gradually eliminate the cheese, (truth) as you feed bigger and bigger lies.

"15 days to flatten the curve"

(It's instructive to note that the government has required you to remove your shoes to board a commercial airliner for FIFTEEN YEARS now)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-28-2021).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2021 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"The only true war that ever existed was a war for the narrative, controlling what you believe is everything."

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2021 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by randye:

Getting people to willingly believe bigger and bigger lies is like giving your dog a pill wrapped in a wad of cheese.

You start with a small lie wrapped in some truth and over time you can gradually eliminate the cheese, (truth) as you feed bigger and bigger lies.

Great comment.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2021 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2021 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everybodys got a lot of info until it's time to back it up.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Everybodys got a lot of info until it's time to back it up.

At this point it is the "experts" who are spreading the misinformation.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At this point it is the "experts" who are spreading the misinformation.

That's the problem. There are no experts in any of this mess. Lots of info out there but a lot of it that makes no sense.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We obtained two studies from the CDC. Both looked at vaccinated and unvaccinated infections from COVID-19. Both studies found that the level of virus in vaccinated and unvaccinated people appears to be similar.

However, that doesn’t [completely] explain contagiousness [or lead to the conclusion that unvaccinated people are not more of a Covid contagion threat than vaccinated people.]

“Vaccinated people and unvaccinated people have comparable levels of virus in their throats so they can both spread,” Dr. Schaffner said. “One of the good things about being vaccinated is this duration of shedding of the virus is shorter if you're vaccinated.”

This means that people who are vaccinated spread the virus for a shorter period.

There are still months of information to be studied on the virus. However, according to our experts because of the shortness of a vaccinated person’s ability to spread the virus, vaccinated people are less contagious overall.

The studies on contagiousness are all relatively fresh. There are more on the way. The CDC has several new studies researchers are working on to find out if the levels of virus carried by vaccinated and unvaccinated people are truly equal.

"VERIFY: Are vaccinated and unvaccinated people who catch COVID-19 equally contagious?"

Early studies show both groups have similar levels of the virus. But, vaccinated are not contagious for as long.

Matt Gregory for Washington DC-based CBS affiliate WUSA9; September 8, 2021.
https://www.wusa9.com/artic...bd-aa57-9ea8a23cb205

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-29-2021).]

gtjoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtjoeSend a Private Message to gtjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Matt Gregory for Washington DC-based CBS affiliate WUSA9; September 8, 2021.
https://www.wusa9.com/artic...bd-aa57-9ea8a23cb205

You do realize that in the article you cite they have 2 studies cited that both seem to indicate that the viral load between vaxxed and unvaxxed are comparable. Neither of these studies address the issue of how long either are spreading. they rely on a statement from one person, to make that claim, but do not provide any actual evidence that that is true.
I have yet to see a study that shows that, but it seems that anecdotally there are a lot of places where its spreading easily through populations that are highly vaccinated.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2021 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's the problem here, which tells you this is all garbage. People spreading prepared disinformation hoping others buy it.

Chants at sports events with 10s of thousands shouting "F### JOE BIDEN" are accelerating.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think everything that's going on right now is fantastic... because any time the Democrats get control, they get absolutely drunk with power. The overwhelming vast majority of people who are not vaccinated right now are blacks and Hispanics, and they are quickly souring on Biden. This mandate that's being pushed on them is NOT improving Biden's polling, at all... and as a matter of fact, will continue to have significant repercussions for him. I'm not pro-failure just so it hurts the Democrats... but in this case, it's all so self-inflicted. Democrats never go about this the right way... ever. There are so many better ways to encourage vaccination... but Democrats always think coercion and force is how you get things done. They fail at understanding what made this country what it was... that force and coercion is literally what caused us to rebel against the British empire.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 09-29-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2021 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Republicans won't fix anything.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Republicans won't fix anything.

I think we know corruption is not limited to one party. What is your full point?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2021 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last thing they did when they had power was create a multi-trillion dollar failed war project.
They created the Pateiot Act.
They created the TSA, federalizing airport workers.
They started the open border crap.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 09-29-2021).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Last thing they did when they had power was create a multi-trillion dollar failed war project.
They created the Pateiot Act.
They created the TSA, federalizing airport workers.
They started the open border crap.

Yes, this is known. Choosing the lesser evil has always been the game, and not easy, many times a gamble.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2021 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is much lesser evil to choose from.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock