Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Banning nurses for your health. Nat Guard will save NYers. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Banning nurses for your health. Nat Guard will save NYers. by sourmash
Started on: 09-27-2021 10:26 AM
Replies: 79 (953 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 10-14-2021 09:04 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

There is much lesser evil to choose from.

What do you recommend?
IP: Logged
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2021 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voting for much lesser evil.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2021 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Voting for much lesser evil.

Yes which? Yout must mean any that arent the two major parties?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2021 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I voted for Trump in 16, and it wasnt a mistake. But voting for him in 2020 would've been, so I didn't.

The Republicans aren't going to reverse policies and they obstruct a conservative resistance. Nothing will change as long as there is a Republican Party, because they are owned.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I voted for Trump in 16, and it wasnt a mistake. But voting for him in 2020 would've been, so I didn't.

The Republicans aren't going to reverse policies and they obstruct a conservative resistance. Nothing will change as long as there is a Republican Party, because they are owned.

I feel like there is a lot that you arent telling us.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is all to protect your health. They're going to fire pure blooded healthcare workers and replace them with the National Guard and foreign healthcare workers.

https://www.theguardian.com...overnor-kathy-hochul

I did read the link:

The governor of New York, Kathy Hochul, is considering using the national guard and out-of-state medical workers to fill hospital staffing shortages, as tens of thousands of workers are unlikely to meet a Monday deadline for mandated Covid-19 vaccination.

Foreign? Out of State does not imply Foreign........

But regardless, I'm curious as to which National Guard Soldiers are being activated and what they will be doing. It only makes sense that those soldiers being activated would already be medical staff and most likely also working as medical staff in their civilian jobs. So, all that such an action is likely to do is shuffle the personnel around within the state. Doesn't make much sense to threaten using the NG to me.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2021 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your statement implies there aren't any foreigners working outside the state of NY. Like I said, there are lots of foreigners working for companies that contract in the healthcare field.
Out of state also doesn't mean 'from another US state, only'.

Using the National Guard opens a door to using federally commanded troops inside the USA.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2021 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by 2.5:I feel like there is a lot that you arent telling us.

Just what, precisely, are you implying or attempting to affix to me?!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just what, precisely, are you implying or attempting to affix to me?!

I just mean it seems like you are stating little tidbits but not plainly saying what you mean. I feel like you avoid agreeing or clarifying?

"Vote 3rd party" is that it? "other"?
In your opinion.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-30-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2021 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You won't get you freedoms back voting Republican. Their goal is how many Dems they can draw instead of standing on conservative values.
I've been very clear. You must be looking for a different answer or motivation.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your statement implies there aren't any foreigners working outside the state of NY. Like I said, there are lots of foreigners working for companies that contract in the healthcare field.
Out of state also doesn't mean 'from another US state, only'.

Using the National Guard opens a door to using federally commanded troops inside the USA.

The implication of "foreign" would not indicate out of state but, out of country. Doesn't matter to me, we apparently live in different worlds, at least different dictionaries/languages.
Additionally, the Governor of New York only commands that state's NG personnel. Other states might loan their medical guardsmen/women but, that would be up to those other state's governors. Federalization of National Guard is at the discretion of the POTUS.

Rams

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2021 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you didn't know, hiring foreigners is bad for your countrymen. If you didn't know, we have opened our borders to dregs from other countries. If you didn't know, companies recruit illegals and accept false paperwork. If you didn't know, 3rd worlders don't have the same standards that we require in certifications and education. If you didn't know corporations will bribe politicians to inact something that will profit them.

You're almost there in regards to using federal troops after a precedent setting move of using the Guard. You repeated what I alluded to but it doesnt seem you're ready to acknowledge it fully.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You won't get you freedoms back voting Republican. Their goal is how many Dems they can draw instead of standing on conservative values.
I've been very clear. You must be looking for a different answer or motivation.

No you've been clear saying don't vote republican, and thats it. Even when I asked for more you just again said don't vote republican.

Am I the only one that isnt clear on what you are trying to say to do instead?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2021 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So that can't be all I mean, huh? Wth?!
You're chasing your own tail.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So that can't be all I mean, huh? Wth?!
You're chasing your own tail.

I'm not chasing anything, you brought it up. Clearly this is all you will reveal. Ok if thats it thats it.
Even though I would think everyone can see you are avoiding something, what I cant tell.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2021 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I'm not chasing anything, you brought it up. Clearly this is all you will reveal. Ok if thats it thats it.
Even though I would think everyone can see you are avoiding something, what I cant tell.

You are definitely full of crap. Are you calling me a liar?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2021 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
You're triggered because it's the Republicans being exposed. Keep supporting the enemy. You'll get what you're supporting.

We all know what the bulk of the Democrat Party represents. They're fairly honest about it and you can support it's distorted and ruinous agenda or not. They don't care about the middle class, ethical behavior, traditional people nor values.

What I know through observation and experience is that the GOP is a lying, phony, dishonest organization that sells out conservative principles and has one goal, and that is to make the GOP the only avenue available other than the Democrats. They aren't concerned with morals and character because they know demographics is destiny and they want those votes anyway they can.

With them in the way, we have no hope and no remedy.
Ray b is actually right about Prager U and Dennis Prager.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 09-30-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What I know through..................................

Yeah, right................

Your grasp of reality is at most, slippery.
I've had several PMs and emails from other members telling me you're a returning/banned member. Don't really care, that's Cliff's problem in that I rarely read what you post and it makes so little sense that what I do read, I don't care about. It's mostly for entertainment purposes anyway. I'm not sure if you overdosed or are off your meds but, it's obvious you're reaching out for help. Sorry, I'm not qualified to help you but, I do hope you are safe when alone and harm no family members when unsupervised.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-30-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2021 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, when can't dispute nor counter what someone's position is just do the dullard ad Hominem thing and prove that your opponent is right.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2021 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, when can't dispute nor counter what someone's position is just do the dullard ad Hominem thing and prove that your opponent is right.

If that response makes you feel better, then go for it. LMAO.
Check your watch, it's very likely time for you to take your medication(s).

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-30-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2021 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always figured you needing medications for conditions caused by poor diet and weight gain. I'm probably wrong, though.
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2021 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm probably wrong, though.

Yep, you're wrong again.
Tell ya what, let's move past this and just try to ignore each other. Pretty sure we'll both be happier.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2021 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't hold any Ill thoughts or will to you. None at all. You don't like my positions and approach. We won't agree on the Republican issue. But this position developed over many Pres cycles.
How about we just keep it fun and not take it so seriously?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2021 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't hold any Ill thoughts or will to you. None at all. You don't like my positions and approach. We won't agree on the Republican issue. But this position developed over many Pres cycles.
How about we just keep it fun and not take it so seriously?

Unfortunately, I can't agree, I'll just ignore your posts as much as possible. I take some things and the future of this nation very seriously. I don't buy much of the you spout as racist and much of it as conspiracy theory. Your politics don't really concern me. Sometimes I'm way too honest for my own good. When I see I normally call it. But, in your case, it's usually obvious so, as I said, I'll just try to ignore it and hope other's see it for what it really is. I'm quite sure you'll have some SAR as a comeback and that's OK. I'll just ignore it also. Sounds like fun, huh?

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-01-2021).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2021 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are definitely full of crap. Are you calling me a liar?

No, not sure where you get that idea. I was pretty clear, I asked questions you avoided. Calling me full of crap is quite off base. Id suggest rereading our dialogue, if that doesnt clarify things so be it I guess.

We all know what the bulk of the Democrat Party represents. They're fairly honest about it and you can support it's distorted and ruinous agenda or not. They don't care about the middle class, ethical behavior, traditional people nor values.

What I know through observation and experience is that the GOP is a lying, phony, dishonest organization that sells out conservative principles...

Maybe this is getting to the point. So I was right when I said you are saying you would vote something not republican and not democrat? That being the least evil? If so thats clearly what I was asking, your opinion.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 10-01-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2021 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're fishing for some ideology or conclusion I've made but am hiding it from you. That's crap. My conclusion doesn't have an alternative party. It requires making the Rep Party irrelevant so a conservative movement can exist. One that doesnt promote pansies like Romney, Ryan, McCain, any Bush family member.

I've voted for a Constitutuon candidate. Probably twice. Last time it was Buchanon as a write-in, not Trump. I supported Texas Representative Ron Paul in primaries in the past.

It's all academic. It's too late to save the country already.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2021 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My conclusion doesn't have an alternative party. It requires making the Rep Party irrelevant so a conservative movement can exist. One that doesnt promote pansies like Romney, Ryan, McCain, any Bush family member.

Thanks, I get your point more now. Repubs are watered down and you don't like that. Didnt mean to make it seem like an interrogation but I like to understand.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2021 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're intentionally trying to be the lesser of 2 evils while preventing an alternative lesser evil to exist.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2021 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They're intentionally trying to be the lesser of 2 evils while preventing an alternative lesser evil to exist.

That was always a problem, the impression that the two big parties making a vote that wasnt for one of them not count.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.instagram.com/p...rce=ig_web_copy_link

Don't worry, the adults are back in control.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2021 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A radio commentator is pushing the notion that we don't want an incompetent Joe replaced with a more competent dirtbag who might be more capable of pushing the agenda. Of course he's right.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A radio commentator is pushing the notion that we don't want an incompetent Joe replaced with a more competent dirtbag who might be more capable of pushing the agenda. Of course he's right.

I agree with the thought. Is it just me or has the vice been silent and not done anything since the election? Lying low and distancing herself?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2021 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are they coaching her up, is she not an asset or are they trying to distance her from.Joe?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are they coaching her up, is she not an asset or are they trying to distance her from.Joe?

There is no chance in hell that Joe runs in 2024... absolutely no chance in hell. I think Joe is too stupid to realize what's going on, but they're willing to dump all of these failures on him, and just chalk it up as "Trump was so bad, we had to vote for anything but him..." and then say that Biden suffers from mental decline, and he'll get a lot of sympathy, etc... and then Harris and / whomever will run in his place and they'll say... "We'll do it right this time."
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quick how do we make "Build Back Better" racist
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2021 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't disagree more. I think she will be MUCH less effective at rallying the troops. She will brake the glass ceiling, only to have it crash down on her.
She is most despised of any modern American VP. Good luck getting anything done. She is as lame as a duck can get.
Look at her VP record.....what has she done to add to a list of accomplishments?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2021 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a meme about the cookies she gave away that look like her. Her face is covered with icing squirted all over it.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Former [San Francisco] Mayor Willie Brown writes about dating Kamala Harris, appointing her to posts"
William Cummings for USA Today; January 27, 2019.
https://www.usatoday.com/st...e-letter/2695143002/

From the horse's mouth? These are some of the remarks as quoted in the article from Willie Brown:

"I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians," he added.

"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A.," Brown wrote. "That’s politics for ya."

I think it's a good little read. A "refresher." It's not very long.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2021 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"Former [San Francisco] Mayor Willie Brown writes about dating Kamala Harris, appointing her to posts"
William Cummings for USA Today; January 27, 2019.
https://www.usatoday.com/st...e-letter/2695143002/

From the horse's mouth? These are some of the remarks as quoted in the article from Willie Brown:

"I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians," he added.

"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A.," Brown wrote. "That’s politics for ya."

I think it's a good little read. A "refresher." It's not very long.

I sincerely hope that is not the only difference.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2021 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Homophobe.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock