Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Injection jabs forever. This is the goal. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Injection jabs forever. This is the goal. by sourmash
Started on: 09-06-2021 10:18 AM
Replies: 48 (658 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 09-10-2021 11:11 PM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2021 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That statement was alluded to as the intended goal by people who were immediately labeled "extremist" and "conspiracy theorist" when they suggested it. And in Israel it's becoming reality.
So what? So, 1 year later today in America Israelis are coming here to tell you how it's to be done.

https://www.rt.com/news/534...ooster-rollout-data/

Israeli health officials have agreed to present data from their country’s rollout of Covid-19 vaccine booster shots to the FDA, potentially providing ammunition to help the Biden administration justify such a program in the US.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) asked Israel’s Health Ministry to brief the agency’s advisory committee on booster-shot data at the panel’s September 17 meeting, according to Sharon Alroy-Preis, the ministry’s head of public health.

“We have been asked to come and present Israel’s experience and our data so that we can truly help the whole world to learn,” Alroy-Preis said on Sunday in an interview with the country’s Channel 12 TV.

Israel launched its booster-shot program on August 1, citing the waning efficacy of Covid-19 vaccines over time, and has so far administered the additional jabs to about 2.6 million people, or roughly 28% of the population.

ALSO ON RT.COM
‘More data needed’: Top health officials reportedly urge White House to ‘follow science’ & DELAY vaccine booster plans
Last week, Israel expanded the availability of third doses to all residents 12 and older, even as Covid-19 cases continued to surge amid the rollout. Health Ministry officials predict a drop in cases in the coming days, and hope the country will reach the so-called herd immunity “in the next month or two.”

Critics, [now they're called critics instead of conspiracy theorists] however, fear the country is headed towards a “perpetual cycle of jabs,” as authorities said vaccinated people will lose their “green pass” privileges not only six months after the holder receives a second dose, but also six months after their third jab.

Two high-level FDA vaccine officials quit the agency last month, reportedly at least in part because President Joe Biden’s administration announced plans for booster shots to start being administered on September 20, despite not having secured approval from regulators. Other US health officials have urged the White House to hold off on the program until data has been adequately reviewed.

READ MORE: Americans will ‘likely’ need 3rd Covid shot to qualify as ‘fully vaccinated,’ Fauci says as booster battle rages at FDA

Chief White House medical adviser Doctor Anthony Fauci said on Sunday that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine will ‘likely’ be approved by the FDA in time for Biden’s deadline, and Moderna’s jab will probably get the green light soon thereafter. He has said, too, that Americans will likely need to get a booster shot to qualify as “fully vaccinated.”

The World Health Organization last month called for a moratorium on vaccine booster shots in rich nations because of supply shortages around the world.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2021 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

The World Health Organization last month called for a moratorium on vaccine booster shots in rich nations because of supply shortages around the world.

It is interesting that in a thread intended to discredit COVID vaccinations, the above is also included.
If, the vaccine(s) were such a horrible thing, why would WHO make such a statement. I guess they want the entire planet to share in the misery of vaccinations.
Who'd have thunk it.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2021 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol, you first have to understand that the ENTIRE article is pro-experimental injections. Hmm, why would it contain statements further promoting them?

I'm just.the guy pointing out that they made you believe that you were good with the 2 (or 1 in the case of JnJ) that you opted for.

This isnt going to end until enough of you say, Ok, you fooled me once then fooled me again, but now I know I was fooled.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2021 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lol, you first have to understand that the ENTIRE article is pro-experimental injections. Hmm, why would it contain statements further promoting them?

I'm just.the guy pointing out that they made you believe that you were good with the 2 (or 1 in the case of JnJ) that you opted for.

This isnt going to end until enough of you say, Ok, you fooled me once then fooled me again, but now I know I was fooled.

Or, enough folks develop immunity through immunization (either vaccination or naturally). 95% of my local hospital's patients are unvaccinated COVID patients. You're just the guy trying to convince others the numbers are lies, the 10,000 different conspiracy theories are right and denying what the science says is true. Honestly, that baffles me but, do your thing.

Everyone has to make a decision for themselves. It's very obvious that very few are going to change their minds on the vaccine(s) until the virus has an adverse effect on them or someone they care about. You are welcome to believe what ever you wish, it's your right and your health. I don't plan on responding to anything but on this and I guess that's why we interact so much on the forum. I assure you, I don't enjoy it.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2021 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:Or, enough folks develop immunity through immunization (either vaccination or naturally). 95% of my local hospital's patients are unvaccinated COVID patients. You're just the guy trying to convince others the numbers are lies, the 10,000 different conspiracy theories are right and denying what the science says is true. Honestly, that baffles me but, do your thing.

You're one of those guys that invents some fictitious person because people aren't making the arguments that you want. The stuff you say isnt at all reality and as the discussion continues it gets worse.

Quote me saying any of those things you just claimed.
You see, you're the one who claimed the CDC operated VAERS numbers are faked. You're the conspiracy theorist.
If someone points out the things you devise you have no response except to deflect with "bs".

It's my opinion all the injected people are the factories for the variants. That's how it works when you practice bad medicine. Crappy experimental jabs provide a patheay for better mutations.

Everyone has to make a decision for themselves.

Not really. Then how come you attack everyone who points out all the backtracking and mission creep of the establishment? They are only going to quit the booster garbage when you guys admit you've been conned.

99.9% survival for people middle aged/senior citizens or under. The worst rate is 99.5% for the oldest seniors. It's a bad cold/flu season bug.

This will turn out just like the Afghanistan pullout; with a **** and bull story that nobody will understand unless you accept it was a scam. Lots of permanently injured people for no good reason. Lots of time and money wasted for the same.

It's very obvious that very few are going to change their minds on the vaccine(s) until the virus has an adverse effect on them or someone they care about. You are welcome to believe what ever you wish, it's your right and your health. I don't plan on responding to anything but on this and I guess that's why we interact so much on the forum. I assure you, I don't enjoy it.

Rams

Well, you aren't doing so well at it, so it's understandable.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they've been fooled.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2021 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Everyone has to make a decision for themselves.

Rams

Quite a few folks arent getting a choice, they will be fired from their job if they dont take the shots, whatever shots are deemed required, and I assume whatever future shots are deemed required.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 09-08-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2021 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pro-vax media has been reminding viewers that George Washington mandated smallpox vaccinations for the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War.

According to PolitiFact's Clara O'Rourke, it's an oversimplification--but not far off the mark. "Mostly True."

"Fact-check: Did George Washington order the Continental Army to vaccinate against smallpox?"
Ciara O'Rourke, PolitiFact.com, in the Austin American Statesman; August 2, 2021.
https://www.statesman.com/s...nary-war/5456106001/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-08-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2021 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they've been fooled.

Finally, he speaks the truth.

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2021 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Quite a few folks arent getting a choice, they will be fired from their job if they dont take the shots, whatever shots are deemed required, and I assume whatever future shots are deemed required.

A few places started that here a few weeks ago when the clot-shot passports were introduced.

They are getting a HUGE legal "surprise" and its pretty damn tough to find a rights lawyer who isn't slammed right now. The places trying that crap will be paying off settlements for a VERY long time.

Just one of thousands

https://www.rebelnews.com/t...-T-X8ZW9loZNfa90eOZc

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 09-08-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2021 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Pro-vax media has been reminding viewers that George Washington mandated smallpox vaccinations for the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War.

99.5% to 99.9x% survival rate. Covid, that is.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2021 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by blackrams:Finally, he speaks the truth. Rams

It's something I do well.
Remember maryjane saying nobody dies from the injections? We don't hear that anymore. I was right.
Remember when they told you the experimental injection is now FDA approved?
Remember Fauci saying there are no long term adverse effects from the injections while they haven't been out for a brief time.
Remember when they said the injections are 90+% effective?
Remember when they said with an injection you can go back to normal? The 4th injection is now being considered, while Israel is going forward with one.
Remember when they said no vaccine passports?
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2021 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's something I do well.
Remember maryjane saying nobody dies from the injections? We don't hear that anymore. I was right.
Remember when they told you the experimental injection is now FDA approved?
Remember Fauci saying there are no long term adverse effects from the injections while they haven't been out for a brief time.
Remember when they said the injections are 90+% effective?
Remember when they said with an injection you can go back to normal? The 4th injection is now being considered, while Israel is going forward with one.
Remember when they said no vaccine passports?

Fools never figure out the truth, they've bought into their own agenda. Really don't care, do your thing.

Rams
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Fact-check

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2021 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:Fools never figure out the truth, they've bought into their own agenda. Really don't care, do your thing.Rams

I keep trying to reach you, but you never elevate to the actual discussion.

The 2 types of people who buy a lemon automobile: one trashes the entire company for life. The other denies he made a poor choice and defends it to the end.

mike-ohio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mike-ohioClick Here to visit mike-ohio's HomePageSend a Private Message to mike-ohioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm, the definition of "what is a vaccine" keeps changing

https://freerepublic.com/fo...3992845/posts?page=5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mike-ohio:

Hmmm, the definition of "what is a vaccine" keeps changing

https://freerepublic.com/fo...3992845/posts?page=5

Excellent find.

Words mean things, they know this, they must change the words.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're one of those guys that invents some fictitious person because people aren't making the arguments that you want. The stuff you say isnt at all reality and as the discussion continues it gets worse.

Quote me saying any of those things you just claimed.
You see, you're the one who claimed the CDC operated VAERS numbers are faked. You're the conspiracy theorist.
If someone points out the things you devise you have no response except to deflect with "bs".

It's my opinion all the injected people are the factories for the variants. That's how it works when you practice bad medicine. Crappy experimental jabs provide a patheay for better mutations.

Ad hominem attacks make your case look weaker.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2021 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, good illustration. Rams will not respond with affirmation of this Orwellian tactic by those he defends, but if I state the fact that definitions such as that change then he will claim it's BS or a conspiracy theory.

Its EXACTLY what the left does with statements like "that's been debunked'" and "follow the science". "Racist" is another term used with zero substance behind it.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, good illustration. Rams will not respond with affirmation of this Orwellian tactic by those he defends, but if I state the fact that definitions such as that change then he will claim it's BS or a conspiracy theory.

Its EXACTLY what the left does with statements like "that's been debunked'" and "follow the science". "Racist" is another term used with zero substance behind it.

Or, someone not buying the irritates the heck out of you.
Why continue the masquerade like you know what you're talking about and providing click bait sites.

Actually, I think I'm done even trying to discuss this. Claim victory for all I care. The actual numbers of those unvaccinated suffering from COVID or one of it's variations is overwhelming. Just had my Moderna Research appointment. Learned some things that made me feel very good about my decision to join in. Eventually, even you may benefit. You are welcome.

With that, see ya later gator. Still don't care what path you take.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2021 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Told you guys. This is too easy.

The lemon you bought is a great car. You haven't discussed anything yet. You haven't provided anything of substance and no sources to validate. Your only real response is saying "BS" when presented actual sources and calling names while behaving EXACTLY like my leftist Obama/Biden/Lawrence o'Donnell supporter friend.

If you can't discuss or defend, deflect.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 09-09-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2021 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2020: "Anyone who thinks that they will implement a Vax Passport is a conspiracy theorist!"
Also 2020: "They won't mandate vaccines."

2021: "Anyone who is against a vax passport is a conspiracy theorist!"
2021: "The government should mandate vaccines."

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

2020: "Anyone who thinks that they will implement a Vax Passport is a conspiracy theorist!"
Also 2020: "They won't mandate vaccines."

2021: "Anyone who is against a vax passport is a conspiracy theorist!"
2021: "The government should mandate vaccines."

Indoctrinated to fight against their own self interest.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thought this was interesting:

My bet is that President Biden latest approach to forcing mandated vaccinations will fly. To be honest, I do not support it but, if I was betting on a pass or fail, this will happen.
If you don't agree with the similarities between COVID and Small Pox, that's fine by me. But, it has happened before. That's about a hundred years ago. Sorry, that's the clearest picture I could get.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-09-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2021 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not under the Nuremburg codes !

The vax is still experimental, and to meet the code (I do believe the USA is a signatory).......

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Not under the Nuremburg codes !

The vax is still experimental, and to meet the code (I do believe the USA is a signatory).......

Hold yer breath on that one and see how much longer the vaccines stay emergency use only..
Again, I will re-state for those who don't pay attention. I am not for mandated vaccinations of COVID. But, I don't get the make the rules. It's been done before.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-09-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2021 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, I get it. I dont make them either.....I just ignore them

By the time all this crap trickles down to my level, it will be all but over one way or another anyway. Some guy hammering a keyboard and running a printer or 2 out of a home office to eek out a few bucks is WWAAAYYYYYY down on the priority list. Hell, most weeks the past year I get out for a grocery run or 2 and that's it. Fine by me, I was never that social anyways. More of a "have to' than "want to" thing. If I win the lottery tomorrow and can hire somebody to do my shopping and errands, that will drop to leaving the house once every 6 months or so.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2021 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What mandate? There is no mandate for an injection.

I read that Smallpox killed 300 million in the 20th century. Governments killed 260 million by one report out of Hawaii. Not sure what's true, but it's at least 100 million. Trust them with what they tell you. They really care about you.

Covid is a pretender compared to something like Smallpox.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 09-09-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What mandate? There is no mandate for an injection.

On this, we agree. But, we're still operating under Emergency Use Only for at least two of the vaccinations. I'd suggest the answer is there is no mandate yet.
I've stated many times that I am not for a mandated vaccination but, I don't get a vote in that decision (at least until 2022 and then again in 2024. This assumes I live that long.

Rams
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is something to think about; You want to believe that Covid is a hoax or that it at least is not serious.......But, if it IS serious, if it does end up killing a lot of people (Much more than so far).......And the Conservatives are the ones NOT vaxed........The Conservative population of America is going to drop precipitously......That is going to be bad for this country.

Less votes, less power....and the idiot liberals will control this country even more!

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 09-10-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or, this could be that new shiny object to take all of our minds off of the Afghanistan debacle...............

Giving credit where credit is due, mandating vaccinations definitely got our minds off of Afghanistan.........

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2021 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aren't these milestones for the end of the empire? Empires turn on the citizenry as the citizens feel pressure and oppression as they realize they've been had and start focusing on the cause of the problem.
Tyranny is returning to your homeland.
Secession is one direction to take.
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2021 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by blackrams: To be honest, I do not support it but, if I was betting on a pass or fail, this will happen.Rams

You're just trying to distance yourself from Biden. You both agree on everything including assaiiing people who don't go along with Big Pharma and Big Brother.

You, cczjet and Biden are on the same side. Stop trying to kid the rest.of us.

Originally posted by blackrams:Giving credit where credit is due, mandating vaccinations definitely got our minds off of Afghanistan.........Rams

What mandates?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're just trying to distance yourself from Biden. You both agree on everything including assaiiing people who don't go along with Big Pharma and Big Brother.

You, cczjet and Biden are on the same side. Stop trying to kid the rest.of us.

What mandates?

Reference my political stance, wow you're really off base.

But, you believe whatever suits your fancy.

Reference mandates, watch any of the news? Doesn't matter, Biden's speech yesterday was covered by all of the networks, both sides.
https://www.bing.com/videos...iew=detail&FORM=VIRE

Of course, this will be challenged in courts but, such mandates have been accomplished before.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-10-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2021 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're missing the point. I'm referencing your injection policy position. The 3 of you are firmly in the same camp.

I don't follow popular corporate news. By listening to independent news sources and OPINION programs you get two views; what the corporate media agenda is, and.also a counter-narrative. The counter one is always closer to reality.

The corporate one is how we need more Afghan translators brought here so they can bring their family through family reunification.

The corporate one is Biden saying these jabs are "safe, effective and free" and also that the FDA has now approved one. None of that is true. He also said the uninjected are infecting the injected ones. BS and they obviously aren't effective.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're missing the point. I'm referencing your injection policy position. The 3 of you are firmly in the same camp.

I don't follow popular corporate news. By listening to independent news sources and OPINION programs you get two views; what the corporate media agenda is, and.also a counter-narrative. The counter one is always closer to reality. Maybe, maybe not, what it does say it you agree more with a certain point of view.

The corporate one is how we need more Afghan translators brought here so they can bring their family through family reunification.

The corporate one is Biden saying these jabs are "safe, effective and free" and also that the FDA has now approved one. None of that is true. He also said the uninjected are infecting the injected ones. BS and they obviously aren't effective.
Believe what you wish, your decision won't effect me although, it may effect others.

If, you're trying to be specific, then you should say so. Your previous post made it pretty clear you think you know where I stand on all issues. In reference to "My" position, I've been pretty clear about not supporting any kind of mandates but apparently you don't agree. So be it. But, I am admittedly pro-vaccination. Don't care if you get one or not, that's totally up to you as far as I'm concerned.

So, you're going to try and make me believe your respected news sources didn't cover Biden's mandate speech yesterday. I find that pretty hard to believe but, if that's true, you should probably consider opening up your sources and mind.

Rams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Here is something to think about; You want to believe that Covid is a hoax or that it at least is not serious.......But, if it IS serious, if it does end up killing a lot of people (Much more than so far).......And the Conservatives are the ones NOT vaxed........The Conservative population of America is going to drop precipitously......That is going to be bad for this country.

Less votes, less power....and the idiot liberals will control this country even more!

I have these concerns as well.
I mentioned this back when covid started, long before a vaccine.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Tyranny is returning to your homeland.

What is your homeland sourmash?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2021 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sourmash:

I don't follow popular corporate news. By listening to independent news sources and OPINION programs you get two views; what the corporate media agenda is, and.also a counter-narrative. The counter one is always closer to reality. Maybe, maybe not, what it does say it you agree more with a certain point of view.

Believe what you wish, your decision won't effect me although, it may effect others.[/quote]

You're already injected and won't respond to absolute admissions by state and media sources about failings they report after making bogus claims. Examples are in my post. Which injection is FDA approved that Biden stated is? How are they safe when thousands are dead? How are they effective if someone else can give you the virus? Were there break through cases of Smallpox? Could you get it even though you are vaccinated? Could someone give it to you after being vaxed?

If, you're trying to be specific, then you should say so. Your previous post made it pretty clear you think you know where I stand on all issues.

Wrong, as usual. The whole board can see I quoted you directly and responded concisely to what you are quoted saying in a thread wherein cvxjet just post fear mongering for uninjected people. Are you telling me you aren't intelligent enough to read your own quote someone responds to? Pretty sure the real answer is that you don't pay attention. It makes sense given other opinions you've posted.

In reference to "My" position, I've been pretty clear about not supporting any kind of mandates but apparently you don't agree. So be it. But, I am admittedly pro-vaccination. Don't care if you get one or not, that's totally up to you as far as I'm concerned.

Then how come you were using scare tactics and guilt tactics on me directly recently talking about how I'm going to be stuck in ICU wishing I had taken the shots?

So, you're going to try and make me believe your respected news sources didn't cover Biden's mandate speech yesterday.

I keep asking, "what mandates". You're talking about these mandates. What are they? Or more directly, what do you think they are?

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2021 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by 2.5:[sub][/sub]
What is your homeland sourmash?

My homeland is this one and the ones my ancestors resided upon, having the same/similar ethnicities as the founders of them.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To quote another source from a long time ago, A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
It's silly to debate with anyone who uses fake data and bogus information. Not wasting my time or effort doing such silly things.
Get or don't get vaccinated, it's your choice, I don't know how to make it any clearer. I honestly don't care.

Rams
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock