Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Injection jabs forever. This is the goal. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Injection jabs forever. This is the goal. by sourmash
Started on: 09-06-2021 10:18 AM
Replies: 48 (654 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 09-10-2021 11:11 PM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2021 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

To quote another source from a long time ago, A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
It's silly to debate with anyone who uses fake data and bogus information. Not wasting my time or effort doing such silly things.
Get or don't get vaccinated, it's your choice, I don't know how to make it any clearer. I honestly don't care.

Rams

I agree, because you post junk opinions and haven't been able to prove what I post isn't nt factual, especially since I'm quoting Biden's and your words from the last 24 hours.

You're flip-flopping because you were definitely pushing fear and guilt about a month ago, on us uninjected people.
So, I've changed your mind or you're just wishy-washy on opinion. Nothing wrong with admitting you've changed your mind.
IP: Logged
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

I agree, because you post junk opinions and haven't been able to prove what I post isn't nt factual, especially since I'm quoting Biden's and your words from the last 24 hours.

You're flip-flopping because you were definitely pushing fear and guilt about a month ago, on us uninjected people.
So, I've changed your mind or you're just wishy-washy on opinion. Nothing wrong with admitting you've changed your mind.

If and when I do, I'll let you know.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2021 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You changed your mind and approach. I haven't. I still think you're nuts for taking that junk.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You changed your mind and approach. I haven't. I still think you're nuts for taking that junk.

Pretty sure I indicated previously in this thread that I have grown tired of speaking to a brick wall or something like that. I believe I even stated you could claim to be victorious or something like that. I simply don't care.

As that I really don't care if you do or don't get vaccinated, I feel much the same way about what you think of my mental state.

Debating someone who has already steadfastly made up their minds and won't believe anything but junk science isn't worth my time or effort.
Similar to that brick wall. I've read quite a few of your posts and truly believe you simply want the argument for entertainment. Don't care, if you want me to entertain you, start adding to my pay check.

Be safe out there.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-10-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2021 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Follow the science", is just a catch phrase they present for people to say. "That's been debunked", is another one.

I'm following the science. Taking the jab is following a faith.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Follow the science", is just a catch phrase they present for people to say. "That's been debunked", is another one.

I'm following the science. Taking the jab is following a faith.

If, you're happy, I'm happy for you.

Enjoy.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2021 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, yeah, I'm hoping the the best for the jabbers too. But Biden push that FDA approval after 2 top docs submit resignation, desnt give me confidence.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, yeah, I'm hoping the the best for the jabbers too. But Biden push that FDA approval after 2 top docs submit resignation, desnt give me confidence.

Rams
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Antibodies do a body good.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock