Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The legacy of biden grows,....down (Page 2)

Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
The legacy of biden grows,....down by Rickady88GT
Started on: 08-13-2021 07:54 PM
Replies: 93 (1533 views)
Last post by: randye on 08-25-2021 01:03 AM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroSTETZ:

"wildly gesticulating"

grumpy post

flailing arms

offended

You have a real proclivity for ascribing emotional motivation to what people say.

I know of a certain group of ideologues that do that because that is how they make their decisions and form their opinions.

Is it impossible for you to comprehend that I am dispassionate about things I post?

Do you have a problem controlling your emotions?

Do you always imagine other people unable to control their emotions too?

It is crystal clear now that you have absolutely no intention of discussing the topic of this thread and you want to focus on hectoring other members here.

Does the topic of this tread bother you that much?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-17-2021).]

IP: Logged
FieroSTETZ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

You have a real proclivity for ascribing emotional motivation to what people say.

I know of a certain group of ideologues that do that because that is how they make their decisions and form their opinions.

Is it impossible for you to comprehend that I am dispassionate about things I post?

Do you have a problem controlling your emotions?

Do you always imagine other people unable to control their emotions too?

It is crystal clear now that you have absolutely no intention of discussing the topic of this thread and you want to focus on hectoring other members here.

Does the topic of this tread bother you that much?

While possible, it didn’t seem that you were dispassionate given the vigor with which it seems you post - though it is true that tone is hard to gauge over the internet, it doesn’t feel dispassionate. You *do* come across as angry, but a constant mild angry, which is exactly what I find endearing and entertaining. Since you ask, I wouldn’t typically be described as an overly emotional person - usually quite the opposite, excluding of course my insatiable desire to find things funny

I would *love* to discuss the topic of the thread, but there’s not a lot of information to discuss. There’s a lot of opinion, and opinions are a tough topic because people hang on to them tightly - even more so when it’s anything even vaguely political.

[This message has been edited by FieroSTETZ (edited 08-17-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Peter Baker, Chief White House Correspondent for the New York Times
aired August 16, 2021
https://youtu.be/XBlSyzxQlkI?t=571

A carefully chosen commentary, selected for its balance and fullness.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-17-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You *do* come across as angry, but a constant mild angry, which is exactly what I find endearing and entertaining.

SWEET BABY JESUS. What's next? Are you going to ask me out on a date?

I would *love* to discuss the topic of the thread, but there’s not a lot of information to discuss.

There most certainly is "information to discuss".

Start with the factual information that I posted about the former Obama staff that Biden has employed the overwhelming majority of.

Start with Old Grandpa Gropey's pathetic speech yesterday regarding the situation in Afghanistan.

Start with anything except your critique of other members here.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13835 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by rinselberg:

aired August 16, 2021

A carefully chosen commentary, selected for its balance and fullness.

"Fullness"
huh?

Like full of opinion and speculation and nonsensical blame shifting to Trump.

Your "big contribution" as usual is another wheelbarrow load of trash from the New York Slimes, via MSLSD with the serial liar "Mr. Choppergate RPG, Seal Team 6, Brian Williams" and a clutch of blathering, speculating, "chatterati".

It's like the propaganda Powerball sweepstakes.

It is precisely crap like this that continues to render you as completely useless and without credibility here.

Keep on pushing that bullshit boulder Sisyphus

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would *love* to discuss the topic of the thread, but there’s not a lot of information to discuss. There’s a lot of opinion, and opinions are a tough topic because people hang on to them tightly - even more so when it’s anything even vaguely political.

That's one person's Opinion..

Note that Prez Biden went right back into hiding, as C. Owens put it, "like a little ***** "

"Donald Trump is acting like the President Of The United States right now while Joe Biden hides like a little b*** and waits for his Beijing handlers to tell him what to do," Owens tweeted Sunday night.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Note that Prez Biden went right back into hiding, as C. Owens put it, "like a little ***** "

I'm glad you brought up Owens' quote.

It reminded me that the "next coming attraction" will very likely be the Chicoms making a move on Taiwan.

When an enemy sees weakness, lack of resolve and ineptness they usually make use of it.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which is exactly what the Taliban did, as well as the Hutus in Rwanda in 1994. Seeing no outcry from the international community, they slaughtered the Tutsi.

https://www.npr.org/section...nda-killing-genocide
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How long will it take the Chinese to reverse engineer some of the tech stuff that was left behind?

This president needs to go, and quickly.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

How long will it take the Chinese to reverse engineer some of the tech stuff that was left behind?

This president needs to go, and quickly.

Seeing as they probably already make the majority of it, not too long I suppose.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aired August 16, 2021

Many a media commentator boasts of an elegant balance and a robust fullness, but Peter Baker delivers.

TRANSCRIPT of on-air commentary from Peter Baker, Chief White House Correspondent for the New York Times

Well, I think this is one of these stories, Brian, where there's a lot of blame to go around. Certainly, four presidents have now presided over this war and have made different misjudgments. And certainly President Trump negotiated exactly this kind of situation.

This is not only what President Trump negotiated in terms of the agreement, he actually would have done it more precipitously and quicker. He said so, he was -- his original deal with the Taliban was to have them out by May 1. He complained that President Biden was going to extend this to August 31, wasn't going fast enough for him. In fact, at the end of his administration sign a piece of paper was intended to actually just go ahead and pull troops all together by the end of the year, by Christmas had to be talked out of it by advisors.

Remember, he [Trump] also not only was perfectly willing to negotiate with the Taliban, without the Afghan government as a participant. He was willing to invite the Taliban to Camp David. You know, the place where, you know, presidents have forever, you know, sealed momentous deals with grand, historic impact. And that was something that he [Trump] didn't see any problem with him, going to invite them on the anniversary of 9/11.

So President Trump, you know, certainly would have presided over something pretty close to this.

Now, having said all that, it's President Biden who made that decision, he didn't have to stick with President Trump's agreement. In fact, he didn't stick with President Trump's agreement, because he extended the deadline unilaterally from May 1 to August 31. So he already decided not to follow Trump's agreement. He didn't have to follow it at all, if [he, Biden] didn't want to. He presents in this speech today [as if there] were simply two choices, either follow the agreement that Trump left him or send 10s of 1000s of troops and have nothing but all out warfare. And I think that that's a rather limited framing of what the options really were in order to justify his decision.

Now, he [Biden] will be the one who will own it, because he is the president who made this decision. He is the president who executed this decision. And he is the president who is presiding over these images that we [are] showing tonight, [that] will be part of the historical record of the Biden presidency, and he will own it.

Now, there are two different distinct questions here. The policy question was [what] General McCaffrey addressed, which is to say, should we be there or not? Was it right to get out on some level or not? And then there's a second question of how you execute that if you do make that decision. And I think all those questions that you asked General McCaffrey a few minutes ago are going to be the foundation of what I assume will be a lot of questions asked by Congress, and a lot of others just to see how do we get to this point.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-17-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Peter Baker,

Many a media commentator boasts of an elegant balance and a robust fullness, but Peter Baker delivers.

Maybe you can contact the New York Slimes and get your Peter, to send you an autographed poster of himself so that you can fantasize about him "delivering his robust fullness" to you in private.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Smooth talkers are not always the best person for the job.
A smooth talker can get you into that used car.
A smooth talker can get you into that time share.
That smooth talker can get you into that solar lease that ends up cost more than just buying electricity.
A smooth talker can get a job as a politician
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
Smooth talkers are not always the best person for the job. A smooth talker can get you into that used car. A smooth talker can get you into that time share. That smooth talker can get you into that solar lease that ends up cost more than just buying electricity. A smooth talker can get a job as a politician.

I was joking about "balance" and "fullness." Trying to make it sound like a wine tasting.

I think what the New York Times's Peter Baker said--where I presented the transcript of his words---it's hard to argue against. "A lot of blame to go around, involving four different U.S. Presidents."

In that transcript of his words, that I posted here, Peter Baker voiced some of the same complaints or negatives that some Democrats have gone public with, about how Biden has handled this (Afghanistan.)

Earlier today, I saw an article where someone described as a "Democratic strategist" was calling for or at least suggesting that Biden's Secretary of State (Antony Blinken) and National Security Advisor (Jake Sullivan ) offer their resignations to the President, because of what's been happening in Afghanistan and how the Biden administration has been "doing it."

I guess I could find that article again, but I'm trying to make this a fast one. I did find this:

"Former Obama National Security Council staffer calls on President Biden to fire National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan over "Afghanistan failure'"
Bryan Metzger for Business Insider; August 16, 2021.
https://www.businessinsider...r-afghanistan-2021-8

The New York Times's Peter Baker, of "elegant balance and robust fullness" [sic] didn't go that far in the transcript that I provided earlier in this thread, but you do see Peter Baker questioning the way that Biden "framed the options" when Biden was talking about the situation and the Biden administration's handling of it. Peter Baker saying (in so many words) that President Biden has been somewhat disingenuous or not perfectly honest about the situation, in his [Biden's] Presidential remarks.

Or you could see (from the transcript that I posted.)

Chief White House Correspondent for the New York Times, Peter Baker.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-18-2021).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I more took umbrage with 82 t/a's dismissal because "you're a democrat". It's just annoying.

It's frustrating that literally everything is becoming a partisan issue. I lament the day when something like wiping vs. a bidet becomes a political issue.
Also if your wife asks you to install a bidet seat, do verify you have a pressure regulator in place first :

Well thats kinda how things work around here.. This forum is highly conservative, so if you challenge or even just ask questions about what they post, well this is what you get. You ask for information, you get attacked, put down, or dismissed, because you wouldn't ask unless you disagree right?. But they know the "real facts" as opposed to anyone else because they are internet armchair warriors, and they read it on the interwebs, so it must be true.. (basically whatever they hear or read off conservative websites and news shows, because those are trustworthy with no political agendas, lol..)

So political discussions here are pretty pointless, as you get nothing real out of them, unless your one of those who enjoy being piled on because you disagreed. Nobody here has anything to say other than what they hear from other people, telling them what they want to hear, very little originality here. Nuanced discussion here isn't a thing. Unless you plan to just agree with whatever drivel they post, then your fine.

And no doubt ill get some Negatives added to my account after posting this.. Because that's also how they do things around here. Cause why have interesting discussion and debate, when you can just have an echo chamber instead.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 08-21-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Biden has badly, visibly bungled America’s withdrawal from Afghanistan. He has compounded the problem with his sluggish and dishonest public statements. This has gone so badly that even people and institutions that are normally sympathetic to Biden and his party have noticed. American allies have been appalled, and vocal about it. What is slowly dawning on people is that Biden’s critics were right about him all along. "

Just one day...ONE DAMN DAY...after LYING to the American people about the huge American hostage crisis that is about to unfold that HIS ADMINISTRATION CAUSED,....

The U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan is ADMITTING THAT AMERICANS CANNOT GET TO THE AIRPORT ON THEIR OWN TO BE RESCUED

Joe Talibiden has NO PLAN how to get Americans safely out but instead tells them to what?

Does he assure them that help is on the way?

Does he assure them that their country is doing everything possible to secure their safety?

NO

He tells them DON'T CALL US FOR HELP... STAY IN PLACE, busy yourselves filling out some NEEDLESS PAPERWORK, ...WATCH FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, (if it's even operating) and....... OBEY THE TALIBAN

https://af.usembassy.gov/se...stan-august-21-2021/

This surreal.

There are THOUSANDS of Americans and their families trapped in Afghanistan.

Joe Talibiden has NO CLUE how to get them safely out and this is very quickly shaping up to make the Iran hostage crisis look like tiny by comparison.

By contrast, British paratroopers were going around outside of the confines of the airport and rescuing UK citizens and families and bringing them back to safety.

This is just shameful for our once great country

Let me repeat:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-21-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I more took umbrage with 82 t/a's dismissal because "you're a democrat". It's just annoying.

It's frustrating that literally everything is becoming a partisan issue. I lament the day when something like wiping vs. a bidet becomes a political issue.
Also if your wife asks you to install a bidet seat, do verify you have a pressure regulator in place first :

What are you talking about... this link? https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/126754.html#p7

I mean, am I wrong? You are a Democrat, right?

We're no longer in the era of Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush, where we all were more or less centrists and we just disagreed on a few things.

There is a diametric difference... a chasm if you will, between today's Republicans, and today's Democrats.

To Sourmash's point... Republicans have by and large become pretty liberal. I myself identify far more with Bill Clinton (the very first president I voted for). I'm a fiscal Conservative... both in practice and my belief in how the Federal government should be run, and I also believe in meritocracy. I'm the product of two naturalized US citizens, half-Hispanic, married a Jewish girl, half my family is gay, and a whole laundry list of other non stereotypical concepts.

But when you look at today's Democrats:

1 - Believe in Open Borders
2 - Believe in Defunding the Police
3 - Believe in Modern Monetary Theory (and literally are trying to pass a 4 trillion dollar spending bill!)
4 - Hated Donald Trump so badly, that they overturned everything he did out of spite, without even looking at it...
5 - ... like Donald Trump's succession plan in Afghanistan. Biden didn't follow it, didn't even hold the Taliban accountable when they violated the agreement, he just pulled out and let them take over.
6 - Believe in Universal Income ... I mean, really?
7 - Believe welfare growth is a measure of success
8 - Black Lives Matter... don't get me started, it's a Marxist organization that supports #2 above
9 - Communism / Socialism. The vast majority... seriously, the VAST MAJORITY of Democrats under the age of 40, believe Communism is better than Capitalism.

NONE of these are generalizations. This is the reality of where we are today as a society.

I could care less about the "Republican" party... I support the majority of their moderate views, and support fiscal conservatism. I'd say they rarely support fiscal conservatism themselves... but the amount of money that Biden has spent thus far, and will spend before this single term is up, pretty much sets a record that... if we beat it, this country will not be around any longer.

I just don't even know how anyone can consider themselves a Democrat today if you don't even support the majority of the things I mentioned above.

I don't know what you were hoping to get out of your retorts here... but I'm happy to debate ANYTHING you want. But your comments were all posted before this latest debacle with Biden. Honestly... I think at this point you see yourself how bad things are right now. The Democrat party is a complete disaster... and the only reason why anyone would even support the party is because they support those things (or even a slight majority of it), or they're so set in their "team player" mindset that they'll support the Democrat party no matter what they do... even if they try to raise Hitler from the dead.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

.....they'll support the Democrat party no matter what they do... even if they try to raise Hitler from the dead.

While that might seem like a hyperbolic statement at first blush, the fact is that in no time in history since Woodrow Wilson have Demorats been so closely in touch with their National Socialist roots, so the idea of creating a new, more modern, version of Ol' Adolph probably isn't so far fetched.

From gun confiscation plans to state control of media just look at what's been promoted by Demorat Leftists just in the past 5 years.

Even Obama played around with recreating a new Hitlerjungend and a Volksturm with his "National Civilian Security Force” that would be “just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded as the U.S. military."

Inside every Demorat Leftist is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-22-2021).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's apparent to me that the moves made by the current administration are part of a deliberate and intentional plan to bring about the fall of our system of government.
It's being played as "feeble minded Joe" - but he is, as are the rest of the 'players', willing footsoldiers in the plot to destroy this country.

They are traitors. They deserve arrest, prosecution and execution.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2021 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's just a conspiracy theory, isnt it?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2021 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
Adolf. Not Adolph. Adolph is the propagandist and media creation. Adolf was actually Hitler.

And National Socialism in Germany, while being totally authoritarian, was dedicated to restore the ethnic population of Germanic people to promote a nationalist fatherland. They fostered fine arts and culture while simultaneously eradicating impressionist garbage like we here display today, for example excrement and a crucifix in a jar at a New York art gallery. A banana duct taped to a wall. A painting made with menstruation body fluids.

The totally authoritarian version that we defeated them for is what we are now experiencing in the USA. It's anti-founding population. It's globalist, feminist, pederasty, subversion of traditional values, diminishing of arts and culture. All are the opposite of what the NSDAP represented.

The Weimar Republic was home of European sexual and cultural depravity just as San Francisco, Berkeley and NYC are today.

The backlash the Weimar created was an authoritarian NSDAP with a stated goal to restore conservative values.

No amount of counter-narrative can unsee that. It doesn't mean it was good.

One of the most similar examples of National Socialism exists in China. Authoritarian and dedicated to the founding ethnic people of the country. Globalism only pertains to exporting goods. Immigration and open borders are not part of it's planks. Social media is used to steer people AWAY from US dominated Western social engineering programs. Images from Hollywood of racial mixing is resisted and even commanded to be undone.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 08-22-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2021 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What are you talking about... this link? https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../HTML/126754.html#p7

I mean, am I wrong?
Yes, and as usual.

We're no longer in the era of Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush, where we all were more or less centrists and we just disagreed on a few things.

There is a diametric difference... a chasm if you will, between today's Republicans, and today's Democrats.

Total and unequivocal crap There is almost no difference between the 2. Republicans are racing to outdo Dems so they can claim Dems are the real racists or anti-semites.

We would still have an America if not for the Republicans standing in the way of conservatives.

To Sourmash's point... Republicans have by and large become pretty liberal. I myself identify far more with Bill Clinton (the very first president I voted for). I'm a fiscal Conservative... both in practice and my belief in how the Federal government should be run, and I also believe in meritocracy. I'm the product of two naturalized US citizens, half-Hispanic, married a Jewish girl, half my family is gay, and a whole laundry list of other non stereotypical concepts.

Half your family is gay. You voted for Bill Clinton. And you're a Republican. Nuff said.
It all sounds stereotypical to me.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Half your family is gay. You voted for Bill Clinton. And you're a Republican. Nuff said.
It all sounds stereotypical to me.

Hah, stereotypical of what?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22783 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by randye:

While that might seem like a hyperbolic statement at first blush, the fact is that in no time in history since Woodrow Wilson have Demorats been so closely in touch with their National Socialist roots, so the idea of creating a new, more modern, version of Ol' Adolph probably isn't so far fetched.

From gun confiscation plans to state control of media just look at what's been promoted by Demorat Leftists just in the past 5 years.

Even Obama played around with recreating a new Hitlerjungend and a Volksturm with his "National Civilian Security Force” that would be “just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded as the U.S. military."

Inside every Demorat Leftist is a totalitarian screaming to get out.

Completely correct, and yet... they always claim to be the ones fighting totalitarians.

Any time you want to know what a Democrat is up to... just look at what they're accusing others of... EVERY SINGLE TIME.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

It's apparent to me that the moves made by the current administration are part of a deliberate and intentional plan to bring about the fall of our system of government. It's being played as "feeble minded Joe" - but he is, as are the rest of the 'players', willing footsoldiers in the plot to destroy this country.

They are traitors.

They deserve arrest, prosecution and execution.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2021 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hah, stereotypical of what?

You're exactly today's national Republican voter. Exactly.
Hell, the elected DC Republican even gets caught doing something like being caught in a bathroom homosexual sting. Nothing is conservative about DC Republicans.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hell, the elected DC Republican even gets caught doing something like being caught in a bathroom homosexual sting. Nothing is conservative about DC Republicans.

You're a strange bird Sourmash.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2021 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I got depropagandized.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Adolf. Not Adolph.

Oh how silly of me.

I guess I don't pay as strict attention to the proper spelling of the names of dead Nazis as some do.

On the up-side, everyone will be happy to know that they can buy and use this product without any "guilt" now.

Meanwhile thousands of American citizens are STILL stuck in Afghanistan and Joe Talibiden has no clue and no plan to get them out safely.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-22-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember that Randye spends his days kneeling before a image of his Lord Trump....he looks forward to being able to once again goose-step for his master.

Biden is an typical idiot liberal, but the only other choice in the election was a dictator/traitor....

The trumpers would prefer to have 1/4 of the US population die due to Covid while crashing the economy...."We have the right to not wear masks and to spread Covid and infect EVERYONE! I have already told my son and daughter to say goodbye to their grandma!"
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2021 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He said as I injjected people are contracting Covid anyway, even though they're wearing their nearly useless masks.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This one is over the line. Exactly what the hell are you talking about? ALL Republicans engage in homosexual bathroom behavior that requires an investigation and sting? Where does this come from? I am not even Republican and I am offended by this type of statement, if you meant it as saying such.
For the record, I am fiscally CONSERVATIVE, politically CONSERVATIVE, socially CONSERVATIVE and religiously CONSERVATIVE. I am an independent, NOT the typical Californian independent, a CONSERVATIVE independent. And I NEVER thought of T/A as you just described.
Did I misunderstood something?

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 08-22-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Well thats kinda how things work around here.. This forum is highly conservative, so if you challenge or even just ask questions about what they post, well this is what you get. You ask for information, you get attacked, put down, or dismissed, because you wouldn't ask unless you disagree right?. But they know the "real facts" as opposed to anyone else because they are internet armchair warriors, and they read it on the interwebs, so it must be true.. (basically whatever they hear or read off conservative websites and news shows, because those are trustworthy with no political agendas, lol..)

So political discussions here are pretty pointless, as you get nothing real out of them, unless your one of those who enjoy being piled on because you disagreed. Nobody here has anything to say other than what they hear from other people, telling them what they want to hear, very little originality here. Nuanced discussion here isn't a thing. Unless you plan to just agree with whatever drivel they post, then your fine.

And no doubt ill get some Negatives added to my account after posting this.. Because that's also how they do things around here. Cause why have interesting discussion and debate, when you can just have an echo chamber instead.

Originally posted by

that Randye spends his days kneeling before a image of his Lord Trump....he looks forward to being able to once again goose-step for his master.

Biden is an typical idiot liberal, but the only other choice in the election was a dictator/traitor....
[QUOTE]
The trumpers would prefer to have 1/4 of the US population die due to Covid while crashing the economy...."We have the right to not wear masks and to spread Covid and infect EVERYONE! I have already told my son and daughter to say goodbye to their grandma!"

Seems he doesn't agree with you? He plays along with the partisan line that you imply to not participate in.

Edit, sorry Jonesey, I screwed up. I missquoted the members in this reply. I thought Fiero ststez said this, but he did not. It was cvxjet who I should have quoted.
My apologies to Fiero STETZ as well.
I make mistakes and do try to fix them when possible

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 08-23-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Remember that Randye

"SOAPY THE LEFTIST TROLL" rises from the depths and blows big brown bullshit bubbles again.

OH! By the way SOAPY, Did you see the big news?

https://politicofire.com/20...mp-or-others-report/

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...trump-153636457.html

ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL NEWS SOAPY?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-23-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2021 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
This one is over the line. Exactly what the hell are you talking about?

No idea what's wrong with you. Did you do an internet search?

ALL Republicans engage in homosexual bathroom behavior that requires an investigation and sting

Oh, I see your mistake. You're seeing things not said.

Where does this come from? I am not even Republican and I am offended by this type of statement, if you meant it as saying such.

Do an internet search of what I said. Elected Republicans.

For the record, I am fiscally CONSERVATIVE, politically CONSERVATIVE, socially CONSERVATIVE and religiously CONSERVATIVE. I am an independent, NOT the typical Californian independent, a CONSERVATIVE independent. And I NEVER thought of T/A as you just described.
Did I misunderstood something.

How about you just concern yourself with a conversation you and I have, because you're way off base and it's led you to be out of context completely.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about you just concern yourself with a conversation you and I have, because you're way off base and it's led you to be out of context completely.

Believe me, I totally want this to be true.
So please explain, what you said to T/A. It went over my head.
If there is any misunderstanding it is probably on me.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 08-22-2021).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As he cracks down on Law abiding Americans and their right to bear arms, he removes the obstacles of our enemies.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2021 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, they want use disarmed so they can make us subjects and slaves.

But why would the Afghans be our enemy? The US gov funded the terrorists there against the Soviets. We funded the groups that gave Osama his role. The US gov even had an assumed name for him.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But why would the Afghans be our enemy?

The Afghan people arent. The Taliban is.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2021 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why?
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock