Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Maricopa County, AZ election audit (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Maricopa County, AZ election audit by Hudini
Started on: 05-11-2021 10:07 PM
Replies: 99 (2362 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 01-08-2022 03:12 AM
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2021 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that the audit has begun, what do you think? Will it matter? If it's proven Biden won the county is Trump finished? If it's proven Trump won the county is Biden finished?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2021 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't expect it will change a damned thing, although I have a tiny speck of hope that it will.

I can tell you that the left is scared shirtless, though. They have been fighting it, tooth and nail from the beginning. They have even gotten the feds involved, claiming everything from privacy violations to "voter intimidation". How do you intimidate someone who already voted six months ago? I had my doubts that it would ever happen and it still could come to a grinding halt.

Even our leftist sheriff is getting in on the game, claiming that somehow the people who are counting the votes will expose classified law enforcement information. It is bizarre.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2021 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You would think that the left would welcome the count. After all he is the most popular president in history. I just want the truth whether it’s good, bad or ugly.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2021 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

You would think that the left would welcome the count. After all he is the most popular president in history. I just want the truth whether it’s good, bad or ugly.

Yes, either expose the "lie" or verify it.

Now, with the Dems in Congress trying to pass legislation regarding "State" voting, it should get much more interesting. Funny how fear seems to be driving several in Congress.
Every citizen of the US has a right to vote (with the possible exception of some felons) but, for some reason the Dems don't want to prove it with an ID. I just ordered a wheel for one of my trailers and to pick it up, I have to have a government issued ID.

Rams

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2021 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Left wing groups, and the media spent millions of their own money on 4 additional privately funded recounts of the ballots in Florida after Bush won the election in 2000.

What did they find after four recounts and spending millions? That Bush won the election each and every time. The media was so hoping to find something that would change the narrative that it was Gore that actually won, but to no avail.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2021 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the deal on 'bamboo paper'?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2021 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

What's the deal on 'bamboo paper'?

The composition of the paper would identify its source. A valid ballot will have a specific composition.

Paper from Asia can have bamboo in it and the propagandists are using that idea to create an impression that the Republicans are looking for Chinese election interference.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2021 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From what I understand, they are not getting all of the machines involved in that county... though I'm not sure if this is correct? Can anyone confirm?

I would be very interested to see if the software differs from machine to machine, or if they all have the same unique hash. I'd also like to see at least one of each hash be reverse engineered with IDA Pro or something like that to see what exactly they're doing. There should only ever be addition and subtraction math in this software. Anything else, and it would be suspect.

Furthermore, I wish states would make it a LAW that all software should be made available as open source... so that everyone can download it and tear it apart. Since these machines should NEVER be connected to the internet, "crowd sourcing" the vulnerabilities in this software, and identifying anything that would be errant or mischievous, would be immediately apparent.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2021 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The composition of the paper would identify its source. A valid ballot will have a specific composition.

Paper from Asia can have bamboo in it and the propagandists are using that idea to create an impression that the Republicans are looking for Chinese election interference.

Are the auditors actually looking for bamboo paper?
If they are, then it probably isn't just propaganda.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2021 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Are the auditors actually looking for bamboo paper?
If they are, then it probably isn't just propaganda.

They are looking at the composition of the paper, but not specifically for bamboo, as far as I know. If the composition does not match the official source, the ballot could be a forgery.

You may or may not remember that the vote count went on for weeks after the election. During that time, there were several reports of boxes of ballots being discovered in various places, then included in the count.

I cannot say that the election was stolen, but I am not yet prepared to say that it was not.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2021 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hold on . . . we've got some creative hashtag action here on Twitter

That's the Arizona Secretary of State, Katie Hobbs (D)

Checking in (almost a week ago) with #fraudit

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-12-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2021 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Hold on . . . we've got some creative hashtag action here on Twitter

That's the Arizona Secretary of State, Katie Hobbs (D)

Checking in (almost a week ago) with #fraudit

Like I said, the left is scared. They are coming up with one excuse after another to stop this thing. A successful and accurate count would instill confidence in the election process. The incessant obstruction by the left is undermining confidence.

If it were me, and I had nothing to be afraid of, I would say "Knock yourself out", then stand aside and wait for the inevitable apology.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2021 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If it were me, and I had nothing to be afraid of, I would say "Knock yourself out", then stand aside and wait for the inevitable apology.

Your funny. You think you would get an apology. Too too funny, :.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2021 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why 'Stop the Steal' when you could blissfully enjoy a 'Stolen Moment' ..?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-13-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2021 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said, the left is scared. They are coming up with one excuse after another to stop this thing. A successful and accurate count would instill confidence in the election process. The incessant obstruction by the left is undermining confidence.

This is my point as well, the Democrats are fighting so hard to prevent this audit from completing... I just don't understand it. I'm not expecting much to come out of it simply because it doesn't seem like they really have everything they need. I also don't think the media will carry anything that's actually concerning... but it's worth doing none the less.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2021 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They will have to put the audit on ice for a few days because the building has previous commitments for some graduation ceremonies, but after that, they have the building until the end of June.

They are using the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum, where the Suns used to play. I have also seen countless concerts there from the Rolling Stones to Charlie Daniels.
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2021 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why 'Stop the Steal' when you could blissfully enjoy a 'Stolen Moment' ..?

This is probably the only post of yours I thoroughly enjoyed. Post more like this
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2021 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"AZ Election Auditors Claim Maricopa County Officials Deleted Databases from Voting Machines Before Handing Them Over"

https://amgreatness.com/202...e-handing-them-over/

Nothing to see, move along.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-14-2021 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
America is a zombie corpse.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2021 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"AZ Election Auditors Claim Maricopa County Officials Deleted Databases from Voting Machines Before Handing Them Over"

https://amgreatness.com/202...e-handing-them-over/

Nothing to see, move along.

It's a shame there isn't any software in existence which could recover deleted data...
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2021 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

It's a shame there isn't any software in existence which could recover deleted data...

That's funny
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2021 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arizona has always been what I affectionately call "The wild, wild west". We are (or at least used to be) one of the last bastions of freedom.

Many of us see freedom as the opportunity to thrive, ripe with possibility. Some, however, see it as an opportunity for corruption, ripe fruit ready for picking.

More than 150 people move from California to Arizona every single day. Think about that. Half the population of Cal has considered abandoning that sinking ship, and half of them have considered our God forsaken patch of desert.

A public service announcement to all Cal leftists: It gets hot here, really hot....and our trees have spikes instead of leaves. We like them that way. You won't find much shade under a saguaro. You will see a lot of Trump bumper stickers, don't cry, it won't help. Also, lots of us carry guns...LOTS of us.

If you are not at least as tough as our fluffy little kittens, maybe you should stay home.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-14-2021).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2021 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IF they find errors and prove errors in the ballot counts, what will happen? IF that shows that Trump won the state, similarly if it is shown to be true in other elections, what will happen?

Will the 2020 election be nullified\, will Trump be reinstated as president? Whose head will roll?
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2021 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Or backups. Because everyone does backups until there is an audit.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2021 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

32851 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by Old Lar:

IF they find errors and prove errors in the ballot counts, what will happen? IF that shows that Trump won the state, similarly if it is shown to be true in other elections, what will happen?

Will the 2020 election be nullified\, will Trump be reinstated as president? Whose head will roll?

The crime syndicate that is in charge now will never let that happen. Short of war its been proven over and over there is corruption and nothing is done.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2021 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the best we can hope for is to retake the House and Senate next year, and have enough honest congressmen (is that an oxymoron?) to take care of business.

We need a full court press on border security and election integrity. Then we need to start rooting out corruption like Noah's flood. We can worry about cross dressers and spotted owls later.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-14-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2021 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last Wednesday, Karen Fann (AZ state senate president) sent a letter to the county board of supervisors requesting their presence at a meeting to take place today, in order to discuss the irregularities found by the auditors.

Here is the letter: https://www.documentcloud.o...icopa-county-board-1

Well, this morning, the BOS has decided that they will not show up.

My, oh my....

Also, not directly related to the newly discovered irregularities, and for those who like videos, here is a 15 min explanation of the process with my favorite local talk show host, J.T.Harris:

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-18-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2021 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The audit procedure is what should have been done in the first place. Of course, 1.9 million mail in ballots would take an army of trustworthy counters. Accepting envelopes with no signature on the outside is unacceptable per AZ state law. I wonder who made that decision?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2021 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Last Wednesday, Karen Fann (AZ state senate president) sent a letter to the county board of supervisors requesting their presence at a meeting to take place today, in order to discuss the irregularities found by the auditors.

My, oh my....

Also, not directly related to the newly discovered irregularities, and for those who like videos, here is a 15 min explanation of the process with my favorite local talk show host, J.T.Harris:

Thanks for this video!!! It's pretty good!!!

Also, the cat on the cactus... pretty badass.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2021 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think the best we can hope for is to retake the House and Senate next year, and have enough honest congressmen (is that an oxymoron?) to take care of business.

We need a full court press on border security and election integrity. Then we need to start rooting out corruption like Noah's flood. We can worry about cross dressers and spotted owls later.

If you think the people will be allowed to win enough of elections in key positions to stop this, I think you're still not accepting reality.

If you think the Republicans will do anything about it, or will do anything for White people, you're still not accepting reality.

If you use a felonious rapist to support a point, it solidifies the other two points.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2021 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My, oh my....

When someone, or some organization, intends to defy a court subpoena THAT is the kind of response they give.

The obvious question then arises; WHY would they want to hide the evidence under subpoena?

It may seem "nice" of the Arizona Senate folks to extend that invitation letter, but in reality it was to demonstrate to the judge that they have exhausted all means at their disposal short of the court issuing a motion to compel discovery and, failing that, the court sets a contempt OSC hearing.

I suppose you will see just how close to the threshold, or over it, the Maricopa BOS will go before being jailed for contempt, (assuming the judge means business and upholds the law).

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-18-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2021 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, now the audit team says they have recovered the missing data. The Dems say it was there all along. The two statements are not necessarily contradictory, but one is misleading. I have not yet found enough details yet.

News coverage is very lopsided. Big surprise, huh?

The left is still trying to get this whole thing shut down. I'm going to go back to wearing a mask because something stinks.

edit: According to J.T.Harris (the man who made the video I posted above), the database was deleted and recovered. That was my suspicion. The Dems are being misleading. They are not lying, but they are leading the faithful (ill informed) down the primrose path.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-19-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Breaking: Georgia Judge Calls for Forensic Audit of Fulton County Ballots After Large Discrepancies Found in Ballot Batches"

https://www.thegatewaypundi...ound-ballot-batches/

Uh oh. Another questionable county election result to be looked at closely. Maybe we will find the truth after all.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2021 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Truth. The republic is canceled due to Covid 19.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2021 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't heard much lately. williegoat, you hearing anything local?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2021 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I haven't heard much lately. williegoat, you hearing anything local?

Nothing new... just that it's totally OK that all the Dominion devices have built-in 4G wireless cards... but totally OK because they mention it in the 500 page user manual in fine print. Nothing to see there...
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2021 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even if fraud is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, nothing will happen. Such finding would be challenged in court and would not be settled until long after Biden leaves office.

Ram
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2021 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About two weeks ago . . .

"The Cybersecurity 202: Maricopa County is showing how NOT to audit an election"
Joseph Marks, of the Cybersecurity 202 newsletter, and Aaron Schafer, in the Washington Post; May 24, 2021.
https://www.washingtonpost....t-audit-an-election/

A partisan election audit in Maricopa County, Ariz., is turning into a lesson in how NOT to manage cybersecurity and elections.

Read-o-Meter: About 4 minutes. Maybe 5. Read-o-Meter seems indecisive today. Not on top of its game.

Now you may be thinking "Washington Post . . . I don't trust anything in that Jeff Bezos-linked, mainstream liberal media 'rag' . . ."

The article was picked up by the National Election Defense Coalition or NEDC.
https://www.electiondefense...to-audit-an-election

I just browsed the NEDC site. You may want to see it yourself.
https://www.electiondefense.org

Here's what they have under "VOTE BY MAIL"
https://www.electiondefense.org/vote-by-mail

Under "REPORTS & STUDIES"
https://www.electiondefense.org/reports

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-06-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2021 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

About two weeks ago . . .

"The Cybersecurity 202: Maricopa County is showing how NOT to audit an election"
Joseph Marks, of the Cybersecurity 202 newsletter, and Aaron Schafer, in the Washington Post; May 24, 2021.
https://www.washingtonpost....t-audit-an-election/

I just read this first article, and read the things they said that the audit has been failing in, and I have to say, it's pretty much nonsense. It seems to me that they've come up with a lot of things that sound scary in print, but literally mean nothing. Why would anyone care if someone saw pictures of ballots? They don't have names on them. So what? Everything they mentioned there was either not actually an issue (despite how they worded it), or a huge stretch of the imagination.

I used to do cyber security incident responses and forensic investigation and intrusion detection analysis for a living. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what they're doing. As a matter of fact, it seems to me like the most well-organized audit I think I've ever seen. What I don't understand (or maybe I do) is why the Democrats are so upset and so against the audit. Is it perhaps because they know that there's likely going to be irregularities? Could it be that they're fighting so hard to diminish the work being done and to make it seem like it's totally amateur just so that when they do find something, they can say that the audit screwed up?

I think the Democrats had best really keep quiet and hope for the best... and not what they're doing right now. Although there's never been a precedence in history for overturning an election due to fraud... it certainly will de-legitimize Biden's presidency if there is proof of election fraud and manipulation.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 06-06-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2021 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Her tweet referenced points made by Cyber Ninja's founder Doug Logan who reportedly told the state Senate Thursday that "thousands of names were added to the voting rolls after election day, but are recorded as casting a ballot in the 2020 election," according to NewsWeek.

Uh oh, thousands of names added AFTER election day but shown as having cast a ballot ON election day? Ok, who is taking bets on exactly who these people voted for?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock