Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Maricopa County, AZ election audit (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Maricopa County, AZ election audit by Hudini
Started on: 05-11-2021 10:07 PM
Replies: 99 (2366 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 01-08-2022 03:12 AM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2021 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Confession through projection. You have described exactly what you are doing right here, right now.

Just wait for the results before you try to discredit it? Nope, by attacking now we all see who you are and where you stand.

I just wish that he would try to act like an adult for a moment and resize that childishly huge image that he is PROJECTING across our screens on page 2.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-24-2021).]

IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2021 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
Do your mommy and daddy know that you're on the internet chatting with adults?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2021 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

The same applies to you little fella.

(Seriously, dimwitted Leftist children make it way too easy...)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-27-2021).]

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2021 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The report is scheduled to be presented to the senate tomorrow. The presentation will be live streamed at 1:00 pm MST: https://www.azleg.gov/video...9&eventID=2021091005

We shall see.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2021 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The report is scheduled to be presented to the senate tomorrow. The presentation will be live streamed at 1:00 pm MST: https://www.azleg.gov/video...9&eventID=2021091005

We shall see.

If you see it, it wasn't done by the Cyber Ninjas.
No one can see Ninjas.

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2021 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
50,000 possibly fraudulent votes according to the audit of the hand count numbers, says an early report. We'll see how hard that ground is soon. The audit closely matches the original tally.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2021 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2021 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went home with a waitress, the way I always do.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2021 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched all three hours. Laws were broken, there were many security breaches and they know who deleted some of the files. This ain't over. It is in the hands of the attorney general.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2021 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, is Mark Brnovich now the gate keeper that is going to Release the Kraken?
(I'm beginning to wonder if I will even live long enough to see this creature become freerange. )
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2021 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Review of Maricopa Ninja Draft Report"
The Audit Guys; September 23, 2021.

https://docs.real-audits.org/s/ED2NLD9QXARFaZp

I haven't read this or even scrolled through it.

It's a rebuttal of the report that was just released by the "Cyber Ninjas."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-25-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2021 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"Review of Maricopa Ninja Draft Report"
The Audit Guys; September 23, 2021.

https://docs.real-audits.org/s/ED2NLD9QXARFaZp

I haven't read this or even scrolled through it.

It's a rebuttal of the report that was just released by the "Cyber Ninjas."

So, let me see if I understand this...
On Sep 23, "real-audits.org" released a rebuttal to a report that was released on Sep 24.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2021 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

So, let me see if I understand this...
On Sep 23, "real-audits.org" released a rebuttal to a report that was released on Sep 24.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This crap just gets more laughable by the minute.

So "real-audits.org" is a "team" of clowns who call themselves "The Audit Guys"

Well then, exactly WHO are "The Audit Guys"??

YOU GUESSED IT
......it's the SAME 3 chuckleheads that have had their collective panties in a wad about this since the beginning.

(SEE page 2 of this thread)

Benny, Larry and Timmy https://real-audits.org/about-us/

WOW. Those 3 monkeys have more different identities than a bus load of illegal alien Demorat voters....

They were calling themselves "CLEAR BALLOT" less than a month ago..

I guess they decided to dump the poor young and feckless Stephen Richer since he didn't ultimately prove to be as useful an idiot as they imagined he would be.

That premature release date on their so-called "rebuttal" is even more suspicious than a Maricopa County mail-in ballot since THIS is also what's on it's cover:

By the way....it turns out that the very same 3 morons that ridiculed the name "Cyber Ninjas" are the same "geniuses" that decided now that "The Audit Guys" sounds more credible and authoritative....or is it "CLEAR BALLOT"...or maybe "real-audits.org" ??... LOL....you can't make this sh*t up.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-26-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2021 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This crap just gets more laughable by the minute.

So "real-audits.org" is a "team" of clowns who call themselves "The Audit Guys"

Well then, exactly WHO are "The Audit Guys"??

YOU GUESSED IT
......it's the SAME 3 chuckleheads that have had their collective panties in a wad about this since the beginning.

(SEE page 2 of this thread)

Benny, Larry and Timmy https://real-audits.org/about-us/

WOW. Those 3 monkeys have more different identities than a bus load of illegal alien Demorat voters....

They were calling themselves "CLEAR BALLOT" less than a month ago..

I guess they decided to dump the poor young and feckless Stephen Richer since he didn't ultimately prove to be as useful an idiot as they imagined he would be.

That premature release date on their so-called "rebuttal" is even more suspicious than a Maricopa County mail-in ballot since THIS is also what's on it's cover:

By the way....it turns out that the very same 3 morons that ridiculed the name "Cyber Ninjas" are the same "geniuses" that decided now that "The Audit Guys" sounds more credible and authoritative....or is it "CLEAR BALLOT"...or maybe "real-audits.org" ??... LOL....you can't make this sh*t up.

Great rundown! Unbelievable the nonsense these people peddle...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2021 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In case anyone is still interested, here is a news story from a local TV station and a video from the AZGOP. There were hearings in DC yesterday and just like every other story associated with this topic, each side sees a different picture.

House committee holds hearing on Maricopa County election audit

I have been watching this story closely for nearly a year because, as an American citizen and an Arizona resident, I have a vested interest.

I believe that many fraudulent ballots were counted. No, I can't prove it, but I believe that Bruce Jenner is a male, and I cannot prove that, either.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2021 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2021 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-16-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2022 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In case anyone is interested, starting now:

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2022 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19611 posts
Member since Mar 2009
OK, so that turned out to be just the county patting themselves on the back and polishing their halos.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2022 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Video length: 2min 30sec
Air date: January 7, 2022

Cyber Ninjas, a small, Florida-based cybersecurity firm that was awarded a contract to audit the 2020 election results in Arizona's Maricopa County, has drawn the ire of Maricopa Superior Court Judge John Hannah. MSNBC's Ali Velshi reports.

Text hungry? There are a number of new news media reports about this, online. Here's one that I quickly scrolled through and deem to be worthy of darkening some retinas:

"MAGA Audit Fans Turn on Cyber Ninjas After Court Ruling"

The controversial Arizona audit group announced it was shutting down after a judge ordered it to pay $50,000 a day for withholding documents.
Kelly Weill for Daily Beast; January 7, 2022.
https://www.thedailybeast.c...s-after-court-ruling

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-08-2022).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay