Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  This made me laugh. After 'Trump' I'm an 'out of the closet' Liberal to Progressive.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
This made me laugh. After 'Trump' I'm an 'out of the closet' Liberal to Progressive. by rinselberg
Started on: 04-25-2021 11:08 PM
Replies: 6 (175 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 04-26-2021 04:20 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2021 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[Questions & Answers session with the new America First Caucus]

Are you sure you mean Anglo-Saxon political traditions? Like, Angles and Saxons, the people of medieval England? Were you just trying to do a [white nationalist] dog whistle and it got a little out of hand?

“Nay,” said the America First Caucus. “To the mead-hall!” And with great clattering of sword and shield and mail-shirts And plunder and heavy gold-wrought arm bands from their lord, They went to the mead-hall, the shield-hall, the stronghold of Donald

That's how it starts. It's not very long.

"Opinion: We are the Anglo-Saxon caucus! Let us have maethlfrith! Let us have drihtinbeage!"
Alexandra Petri for the Washington Post; April 19, 2021.
https://www.washingtonpost....jorie-taylor-greene/

It's protected by a subscriber paywall, but as I typically say, if you haven't been going online (to the Washington Post) you would (should) have access as a "freebie." And if not, there's a "hack" that could get you access, that's been shared by forum member maryjane. You can use this link to read what maryjane said about this.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...ML/126343-2.html#p46

For more background on the America First Caucus idea that surfaced recently amidst the swirling waters of Liberal Bias Bay on Mainstream Media Coast:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/126423.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-25-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
"Opinion:"

Washington Post;

TRANSLATION: "Here's another heapin' helpin' of creamy propaganda manure for dim-witted Leftists from the Washington Compost.

In this case it isn't even really "opinion" about anything real.

It's a childish piece of fantasy crap, but then that is precisely what Lefties love, and love to parrot.

MARXIST-LEFTISTS. UNABLE TO DISCERN OPINION FROM FACT (OR SATIRE) SINCE 1883

Just out of curiosity, how many MORE threads are you going to start about this same piece of ("journalistic") trash?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-26-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else?

I am putting that same image up again, as a "spacer" or a "screen cleaner." It has more than enough Vertical (988 pixels) to ensure that when I post this message, I will not see any of the preceding message in my browser window. Whatever that message was, it will be scrolled upwards and out of my view when I select the Submit Reply option.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am putting that same image up again, as a "spacer" or a "screen cleaner." It has more than enough Vertical (988 pixels) to ensure that when I post this message, I will not see any of the preceding message in my browser window. Whatever that message was, it will be scrolled upwards and out of my view when I select the Submit Reply option.

Is that so?

We can play at this until the internet runs out of electrons.

Washington Post;

TRANSLATION: "Here's another heapin' helpin' of creamy propaganda manure for dim-witted Leftists from the Washington Compost.

It's a childish piece of fantasy crap, but then that is precisely what Lefties love, and love to parrot.

Just out of curiosity, how many MORE threads are you going to start about this same piece of ("journalistic") trash?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-26-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13769 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Washington Post;

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13769 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Washington Post;

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2021 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, Alexandra Petri has just secured the spot as front runner for this year's Adam Schiff Award for Fantasy Politics.

Her name seems appropriate.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock