Started on: 04-08-2021 09:55 AM
Replies: 10 (200 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 04-09-2021 05:24 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's 2021 - every phone has a camera and can livestream to websites such as Youtube and dozens of others.

So why are there so few live streams of situations, such as the southern border, protests, people suffering from Covid, etc.

I know "Because Privacy!" and supposedly, things are blocked/jammed during certain events...and itsa not easy to "find" a live streamer during an event/protest/whatever...

But it seems like the majority of live stuff is just shallow entertainment (which is how most new technologies are used)

Am I wrong?

There are "traffic cams" and web cams at certain places but they rarely have sound and their resolution is usually kinda crappy.
I dunno, I'm just kinda wacking at the keyboard, (Maybe my mask (which WORKS) is on too tight) ha
but I've thought of this before... why can't we see more of what's going on across the world... it's not the tech that "not there"...Maybe all we need is an app...

or maybe this all is a terrible idea. (Why is there no hole in the wall?)

The movie "The circle" kinda gets into this "always on" concept a little...

also...1984.

Anyway...

Happy Thursday!

(I like turtles.)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2021 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My favorite turtles.
Good point. What happened to the Max Headroom future?
Six companies control all major media, and don't allow content that threatens that or makes people from their stupor.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-08-2021 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most of us walk around with our phones in our pockets (if we carry them at all anymore).

By the time they get pulled out and the camera app opened, the "event" of interest is long over.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

It's 2021 - every phone has a camera and can livestream to websites such as Youtube and dozens of others.

So why are there so few live streams of situations, such as the southern border,

They wont let them cover the southern border.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/126327.html

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-08-2021).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2021 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
WIth live coverage, things can happen, truth can be revealed, pure news coverage might leak out, and a censored agenda driven indoctrination is harder to continue.

Unapproved coverage is generally fairly quickly taken down from social media sites by those that have power over the sites.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-08-2021).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes I would love to know if readers agree very much, or disagree very much, and thats why they are silent.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
Here are some vids that are out there...

March 4

April 1

This is the States covering for the Fed who IS NOT doing its job.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-09-2021).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
There is video footage in this report

March 26th Cruz visited with 18 senators.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ucfUON8lE

News is out there, people need to decide to look in places that aren't a monopoly on media spoon feeding the public propaganda daily en masse.

*To find these I simply typed into youtube: "breaking update texas border"...
Texas, thats only one border state.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-09-2021).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
Here is some coverage CNN put out...
..you know, the CNN that seems to stream on screens in the lobbys of almost every public place you go...

Just a little slanted of course...
While a lady cries the text highlight says "Biden ends Trump-Era policy to combat surge"
They then focus on the fact that there is crime in Honduras.

March 12

This guy says a few correct things, but his answer seems to be we need to enable it, grease the wheels and make it smoother....
March 14

"maybe we can have a place in southern mexico where you can register and have a hearing there" ...realistic?
Wants more / bigger tent camps. Trump blame. Goes on to talk about hand outs.

BHall71

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BHall71Send a Private Message to BHall71Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To answer your question, simply put: Cause they can't edit "live coverage" to cater to their agendas!

Brian
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2021 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I understand the original question, i.e. "Why are there no Youtubers at the border videoing nefarious activities?", the answer is twofold.

1) The bad guys are good at what they do, really good. The videos we have seen of children being tossed over the wall were done directly in front of a camera for a reason.

2) If some guy with a cell phone were unfortunate enough to stumble on to something fishy, he would learn first hand about the real and permanent cancel culture, and the video would be posted as a deterrent to anyone else naive enough to try again, much like the bodies hung from bridges in Juarez and Monterrey or the severed heads outside the Walmart in Acapulco.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-09-2021).]

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock