Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Are his facts in the first minute correct? (The southern border)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Are his facts in the first minute correct? (The southern border) by 2.5
Started on: 03-25-2021 08:58 AM
Replies: 5 (168 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 03-29-2021 10:52 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about the rest of the facts?
Aired March 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gdq3GXG0VE

100,000 per month?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-25-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of media censorship..."no you cant go there"... "and we don't give interviews"?
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some of us in the border states see this as the single biggest issue facing our nation. It strongly and directly affects many of the other issues we are facing today: the economy, health, voting and more. To many of us, it seems that the rest of the country either doesn't know, doesn't believe or just doesn't care what is going on down here.

The border situation today is worse than it has ever been, and is about to get even worse. The Trump administration was getting it under control, but as of yesterday, Kamala Harris is in charge.

To the "bleeding heart liberals" and leftist sympathizers: This is a humanitarian crisis and you are not helping. The death and destruction is on your hands.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The border situation today is worse than it has ever been, and is about to get even worse. The Trump administration was getting it under control, but as of yesterday, Kamala Harris is in charge.

This seems clear.
The States are left to struggle to clean up the feds mess.

Q&A at the 18 min mark

Dated March 17 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NgiK7uf7D8

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-25-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just Google Gila Bend, AZ. A tiny, formerly quiet southern Arizona town literally and figuratively at the crossroads. Read some of the news stories.

I have been there countless times throughout the years. Here is a picture I took while passing through back in 2015.

Gila Bend Municipal Airport - "Do Do the VooDoo that You Do So Well"

Here is the Mexico that these people come from. I took these pictures decades ago in a mountainous area of southeastern Sinaloa. Most of Mexico is not Acapulco or Cabo San Lucas.

Copala, Sin, Mex c.1986

"Nothing much to see but a starving hound, In a Sinaloan drug exportin' mountain town"

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-25-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2021 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My favorite local talk show host, James T. Harris rode down to Gila Bend to talk to the mayor.

Gila Bend, AZ pushes back against Biden Administration migrant dumping

Gila Bend, AZ has been in the national news of late. This is the small AZ town where Border Patrol has been ordered (by the Biden administration) to dump illegal migrants. What we were told on my radio show by the mayor of this small town was so shocking that I wanted to see it for myself.

You can listen to James T. Harris every weekday morning on iHeart radio. He is well worth checking out.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock