Started on: 02-06-2021 06:35 PM
Replies: 91 (1286 views)
Last post by: RayOtton on 02-12-2021 08:54 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2021 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are under attack! Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. My friends and neighbors are preparing for the worst. Don't see a outcome with out a major conflict.. This was brought on by non stop BS from media, big tech and Corp. for 5 years. Only ones I can trust is friends, family, and God. ( opps! I hope its ok to say God here)
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2021 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:
, and God. ( opps! I hope its ok to say God here)

Dont worry about it. I dont get upset over anybodys beliefs...

Its when they try to force and kill me over it that gets to me.

For some strange reason I've got this little problem with being beaten, shot and blown up.

Go figure, eh ?

tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Proof that his pillows cause brain damage.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Proof that no matter what, people still root for their team.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2021 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Legitimacy of electronic voting has been suspect by large numbers for decades.

IMO, voters no longer have an avenue to determine the direction of the country. The path belongs to oligarchs, just like so many other nations have belonged.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

The path belongs to oligarchs, just like so many other nations have belonged.

I'm quoting this specifically because of how true it is. We have more wealthy in this country than any other nation, and that occurred largely as a result of everyone else failing (millionaires fleeing other countries), and Trump providing a free and prosperous economy.

But most countries are in fact run by oligarchs. They are the ones who control the flow of political donations, and ensure the passage of legislation that creates a barrier to entry for others to reach their level. Europe is run by oligarchs both in past and in present, India was always run by oligarchs, Russia is OWNED by oligarchs (many of whom reside in Sunny Isles Beach, FL), and China is controlled by oligarchs.

This country is now not only being influenced by oligarchs (foreign and domestic), but they've actually "installed" a government that they control.

This is really key, and I want everyone to read what I say here... the intent for control of the United States is to subdue it. The United States is the single greatest threat to a globalist agenda. Its free and democratic principles allow it to not only skirt all "globally imposed" ideology, but actually resist it. The actions of the Biden administration are not to improve the United States and make it successful. These things are simply too obvious and too easy to accomplish.

I don't know where we go from here...
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I'm quoting this specifically because of how true it is. We have more wealthy in this country than any other nation, and that occurred largely as a result of everyone else failing (millionaires fleeing other countries), and Trump providing a free and prosperous economy.

But most countries are in fact run by oligarchs. They are the ones who control the flow of political donations, and ensure the passage of legislation that creates a barrier to entry for others to reach their level. Europe is run by oligarchs both in past and in present, India was always run by oligarchs, Russia is OWNED by oligarchs (many of whom reside in Sunny Isles Beach, FL), and China is controlled by oligarchs.

This country is now not only being influenced by oligarchs (foreign and domestic), but they've actually "installed" a government that they control.

This is really key, and I want everyone to read what I say here... the intent for control of the United States is to subdue it. The United States is the single greatest threat to a globalist agenda. Its free and democratic principles allow it to not only skirt all "globally imposed" ideology, but actually resist it. The actions of the Biden administration are not to improve the United States and make it successful. These things are simply too obvious and too easy to accomplish.

I don't know where we go from here...

Quoted for truth.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18111 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by tebailey:

I suspect that there are more people that disagree with this statement than agree.

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I suspect that there are more people that disagree with this statement than agree.

The truth must be quoted
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did not watch the video. Mike Lindel claims to be a conservative, but I care about his opinion as much as I do that of Martha Stewart or Brittany Spears.

It is my opinion that the election was stolen. You should not care about that.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The people that agree are of sound mind. The people that disagree have been sleeping on Mike Lindell's pillows.

Here's something I posted yesterday on another thread. It fits right in with this thread.

Elections technology provider Smartmatic has filed a $2.7 billion defamation lawsuit against the Fox Corporation (Fox News) and Fox News on-air personalities Lou Dobbs, Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro, along with lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell.

Smartmatic claims Giuliani and Powell, who were guests on Fox News and Fox Business, “created a story about Smartmatic” and that “Fox joined the conspiracy to defame and disparage Smartmatic and its election technology and software.” They allege their company has been “decimated.”

The “story” Smartmatic is referring to is the false claim that the election was rigged for Joe Biden and against Trump and that Smartmatic participated in a fraudulent election. Smartmatic said Fox made “100 false statements and implications” on air and that has damaged its business and future prospects.
"Inside the $2.7 billion lawsuit against Fox News"
Tom Jones for the Poynter Institute's news service; February 5, 2021.
https://www.poynter.org/new...it-against-fox-news/

Meanwhile, lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems may have MyPillow CEO and Trump loyalist Mike Lindell in their lawsuit crosshairs. (Don't sleep on that one.)

"Fox News, Sidney Powell, Giuliani Face Billion-Dollar Defamation Lawsuits—Here’s Who Could Be Next"
Alison Durkee for Forbes; February 5, 2021.
https://www.forbes.com/site...ney-powell-giuliani/

Fox Business Network's long-running "Lou Dobbs Tonight" show has just been canceled and replaced with a new business focused offering, which a Fox News spot has described as a move that was already in the works before the newly reported mega-sized defamation lawsuit that's just been filed by Smartmatic.

"Fox News Media cancels highly rated 'Lou Dobbs Tonight'"
Dylan Byers for NBC News; February 5, 2021.
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...bbs-tonight-n1256921

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-07-2021).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whobody cares?

I doubt you are qualified to determine who is of 'sound mind'.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2021 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whobody cares?

I doubt you are qualified to determine who is of 'sound mind'.

A truth that must be quoted.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Stuff...

Mike Lindell has said repeatedly that he absolutely looks forward to Dominion Systems suing him for defamation. If so, he intends to discuss all of the evidence in court. As far as I know, they've only threatened to sue him, and he's encouraged them to go ahead and do it.

For the record, there are several lawsuits still pending, quite a few actually, and the Supreme Court is looking to possibly take them up (we won't know for another couple of weeks). If they do, it won't be until summer.

The biggest problem in all of this, is that there has never been a precedent for overturning an election based on voter fraud. The way it always works is the election ends the way it does, and those responsible (if found) for voter fraud are charged and convicted after the fact. There were... what, 1 or 2 courts that actually allowed any submission of evidence of voter fraud? All the other courts basically threw the cases out before evidence was submitted.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought all this was settled when the cia and the US spec ops Army troops fought in Germany and the Army secured all the servers because we keep all that kind of electronic stuff in Europe...

No?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are not far off after all:

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2021 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 02-07-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/WGRnhBmHYN0[/YOUTUBE]

http: instead of https:

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 02-07-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2021 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Liked.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mike Lindell has said repeatedly that he absolutely looks forward to Dominion Systems suing him for defamation. If so, he intends to discuss all of the evidence in court. As far as I know, they've only threatened to sue him, and he's encouraged them to go ahead and do it.

It's amusing how much importance that Leftists place on just the filing of such inconsequential civil lawsuits and threats of filing such lawsuits.

Mr. Lindell properly observes that civil discovery is what usually breaks the backs of these ill advised plaintiffs.

Once their original hubris is dampened by that process, the specter of having to pay the defendants considerable legal costs when he prevails usually ends their fantasy.

Why Leftists have so much trouble understanding American jurisprudence is baffling.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-08-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I thought all this was settled when the cia and the US spec ops Army troops fought in Germany and the Army secured all the servers because we keep all that kind of electronic stuff in Europe...

No?

There's that holier than thou arrogance we talked about...
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"The facts behind Georgia's Dominion voting machines"

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger details how his office updated the state's voting machines and the importance of paper ballots.

BRIEF YouTube video, just under 3 minutes.
https://youtu.be/DQw5NtBPll4

They keep talking about a "paper record" that they used in a hand recount (in Georgia) that debunks the theory that the Dominion vote counting machines were hacked.

Is this "paper record" that was used in the hand recounts the original ballots that were received, or is it a record that is created by the Dominion machines, when the original ballots are fed into the machine and the machine converts the ballots into digital electronic images of ballots that the machine's software is programmed to interpret? Digital electronic images of ballots that can then be printed out and used for auditing and hand recounts?

That's the first thing that jumps out at me.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-08-2021).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When the mail in ballots are received, the signature on the outside envelope and the signature on the inside of the envelope are to be compared and matched. Once the signatures are checked and verified, the envelope and the ballot are separated.

There is disagreement as how well the signature comparison/verification process was performed, especially in the few precincts that determined the outcome of the election.

If that process was corrupted by improper signature verification, recounting those ballots would not do anything other than recount possibly fraudulent ballots.

The recounts of the mail in ballots do not prove that those totals are correct, as there are questions concerning the veracity of the signature verification process.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2021 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's that holier than thou arrogance we talked about...

It's also the strawman argument. The same as cvxjet does with his Putin finger pointing that really doesn't apply to anyone here. It's a way to say nothing of substance except "poo-poo head".
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Michael M. Grynbaum talked "defamation lawsuit" earlier today on MSNBC, referencing the column that was published in Saturday's New York Times.

Michael M. Grynbaum is a media correspondent for The New York Times, covering the intersection of business, culture and politics. Since starting at The Times as an intern, he has served as City Hall bureau chief, Metro political writer, transportation reporter and economics writer during the 2008 financial crisis.

Tags and keywords: Smartmatic, Dominion Voting Systems, Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pirro, Fox News, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

YouTube video content starting at 29:33
https://youtu.be/Q8BhNgjYveQ?t=1773

"Lawsuits Take the Lead in Fight Against Disinformation"

Defamation cases have made waves across an uneasy right-wing media landscape, from Fox to Newsmax.
Michael M. Grynbaum for NYT; February 6, 2021.
https://www.nytimes.com/202...mation-lawsuits.html
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the 21st Century, facts are such fickle and elusive things to nail down.

When did FACTS become subject to speculation?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 02-09-2021).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watched the whole damn thing, wish I had those 2 hours back.

I agree with Time magazine that the election was stolen but the video did NOT prove anything, rather it was preaching to the converted.

Give Gateway Pundit props for posting Larry Johnson's critiques of the video:

https://www.thegatewaypundi...ovie-absolute-proof/
https://www.thegatewaypundi...mmer-scorecard-real/

We're going to have to do A LOT better than Mr. Lindell's efforts if we're going to break though the brainwashing.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2021 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After watching the first few minutes in which he displayed the tables of illegitimate votes in key states it was clear there is absolute proof. It was also clear the video needed just a little better development for the viewer to comprehend it.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Watched the whole damn thing, wish I had those 2 hours back.

I agree with Time magazine that the election was stolen but the video did NOT prove anything, rather it was preaching to the converted.

Oh Ray, get used to it. That happens a LOT here in OT.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, there were a couple of potential "diamonds" among the mounds of partisan bulls*it.

The segment with the state senator and Antrim County was particularly telling but it failed to link to a broader scope.

Read the critiques.

Mr. Johnson does a far better job than I could and Trump supporters need to hear this constructive criticism, NOT crap on the people presenting it.
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2021 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got through 26 minutes and put it on stand by. Needs better editing/cutting. Maybe I'll revisit it if it's possible I'd be debating an alternative opinion, but that's not likely.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Oh Ray, get used to it. That happens a LOT here in OT.

Yeah, THAT is why I left. The echoes were giving me a headache.

I only came back because I think it's time Trump supporters need to get more focused. We're way too scatter shot in our approach to exposing what happened and we're very prone to killing messengers.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! Who's the new guy?

(I'm pleased to sea that our Ray of sunshine hasn't completely given up on us)

I'll bet it's because Cliff fixed the pics so they would resize dynamically.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Hey! Who's the new guy?

(I'm pleased to sea that our Ray of sunshine hasn't completely given up on us)

I'll bet it's because Cliff fixed the pics so they would resize dynamically.

heh, very funny.

But no, I'm not coming back until Cliff dynamically resizes some of the egos in here.

I just thought I'd post a reality check for all the Trumpers.

We're not as cohesive as we need to be to fight the Borg.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, RayO... hope you brought the mayo..!

I wonder if you--hopefully, you're looking in again here, RayOtton--saw what Cliff Pennock posted on August 15, 2020.

"A heads up. New forum rules soon."
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/125352.html

I think he's very much delivered on the promise of that message.

I think of August 15, 2020 as a landmark day in the recent history of the forum, when a large measure of civility was restored to this Totally O/T section of Pennock's, which had decayed over so many recent years into a Dante-esque hellscape of totally uncivil anarchy, or if not quite that, a lawless frontier outpost with all of the Old or "Wild" West's dangers and inequities and none of its historic value.

I think it would be no great exaggeration to remember that day as the beginning of a cultural renaissance for Pennock's Totally O/T; even analogous, in an Earth climate frame of reference, to the transition from the most recent of the Pleistocene glaciations or "Ice Age" periods, almost 12,000 years ago, to the much balmier and more human-friendly Holocene epoch which we live in today.

"What say you?"

------------------
Viva la revolución del 15 de agosto

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-09-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the Liberals out-smarted all of the new TRUMP!!!! "Conservatives".....Well, shouldn't they run everything? I don't think that a group of people who were so completely outsmarted should have any power at all.......You must all be mentally deficient. You have always said that leftist/liberals are fools, so if you were outsmarted by those Leftist/liberals then you must really be low on the intelligence scale.....

As we saw all of the TRUMP!! appointed judges, etc go against trump, it becomes obvious that they have been converted....Maybe by some form of evil liberal ray-gun........

So, to feel better about the situation, maybe you should ask your local evil leftists to shoot you with that liberal ray-gun......
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

a Dante-esque hellscape of totally uncivil anarchy

I think you have confused us with the impeachment trial.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19533 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by cvxjet:

If the Liberals out-smarted all of the new TRUMP!!!! "Conservatives".....Well, shouldn't they run everything? I don't think that a group of people who were so completely outsmarted should have any power at all.......You must all be mentally deficient. You have always said that leftist/liberals are fools, so if you were outsmarted by those Leftist/liberals then you must really be low on the intelligence scale.....

As we saw all of the TRUMP!! appointed judges, etc go against trump, it becomes obvious that they have been converted....Maybe by some form of evil liberal ray-gun........

So, to feel better about the situation, maybe you should ask your local evil leftists to shoot you with that liberal ray-gun......

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Rinse, is this the new civility you were referring to?

More like SSDD.

Bye.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay