Started on: 02-06-2021 06:35 PM
Replies: 91 (1286 views)
Last post by: RayOtton on 02-12-2021 08:54 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Rinse, is this the new civility you were referring to?

More like SSDD.

Bye.

There are a couple who have taken it upon themselves to fill the vacuum left by the children who were subject to compulsory social distancing.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-09-2021).]

IP: Logged
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2021 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cvxjet, would like a reply to the quote below.

Originally posted by sourmash:

Of course everyone understands that you don't stand for anything. You only stand to throw stones, especially at the Whitest of nation.

Try standing for something. Pick a representative you favor. I doubt you will. Take a stand for something without taking a shot at someone else. You have been challenged.

And don't write a text wall nobody will read! Do it in 50 words.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps the civility level has improved.

The stupid level has also taken a leap.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK- I stand for the real conservative values- Lower taxes for all, respect for the Military (Not just the "winners" as coward trump stated), BALANCED Budget, talking respectfully- even to people we disagree with, and also not listening to news outlets that talk like Used car salesmen....

My favorite presidents are; Reagan, Eisenhower and Teddy- My personal favorite- he was willing to tell his own party to stuff it when he disagreed with what they were doing (Even though I actually agreed with the party at that point (Historically)

Also, I don't believe that the evil leftist liberals have outsmarted the conservatives, nor do I believe in the DEEP STATE!!!!!

Hilary and Pelosi are idiots, and Biden is not a lot better but at least he is FOR the United States and Not for helping someone external to this country....

Oh yes, I also believe in SCIENCE.....not voodoo or any crap pushed by False prophets......

As for "Whitest of nation"......Well, that sounds racist to me.....
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

OK- I stand for the real conservative values- Lower taxes for all, respect for the Military (Not just the "winners" as coward trump stated), BALANCED Budget, talking respectfully- even to people we disagree with, and also not listening to news outlets that talk like Used car salesmen....

My favorite presidents are; Reagan, Eisenhower and Teddy- My personal favorite- he was willing to tell his own party to stuff it when he disagreed with what they were doing (Even though I actually agreed with the party at that point (Historically)

Also, I don't believe that the evil leftist liberals have outsmarted the conservatives, nor do I believe in the DEEP STATE!!!!!

Hilary and Pelosi are idiots, and Biden is not a lot better but at least he is FOR the United States and Not for helping someone external to this country....

Oh yes, I also believe in SCIENCE.....not voodoo or any crap pushed by False prophets......

That right there just had to be preserved.

I Enjoy wearing them and yet I don't judge gay boys like you...Go play with your boyfriend who you hero-whoreship......

Do you send your daughter to Trump's harem? Do you send your son to Putin's chateau? (Anything for your Hero-master)

And Willie- I am older than you...And smarter since I am not A trump-chump who enjoys having soap squirted into the ears...

Wasn't there a White supremacist/Trumper who went around smashing winds and setting fires with a mask on trying to make it look like BLM rioters? You guys are trying to make everything worse- YOU start fires and then claim it was BLM...

I watch most of the idiot liberals around San Leandro and they are trying to help their neighbors- But most of the new "Conservatives" are into screwing other people over...No consideration, no honor, no honesty anymore. They are now the scum of the earth!

And from this very thread:

If the Liberals out-smarted all of the new TRUMP!!!! "Conservatives".....Well, shouldn't they run everything? I don't think that a group of people who were so completely outsmarted should have any power at all.......You must all be mentally deficient. You have always said that leftist/liberals are fools, so if you were outsmarted by those Leftist/liberals then you must really be low on the intelligence scale.....

As we saw all of the TRUMP!! appointed judges, etc go against trump, it becomes obvious that they have been converted....Maybe by some form of evil liberal ray-gun........

So, to feel better about the situation, maybe you should ask your local evil leftists to shoot you with that liberal ray-gun......

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-09-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When the new TRUMP!!! "conservatives" start showing respect for people who disagree with TRUMP!!! then I will show them respect; (Any time someone says something not EXACTLY in step with TRUMP!!!, he is immediately labeled a "Leftist" or a traitor......)

A for the above statements, I am just pointing out that YOU all constantly state that Democrats are evil and >>STUPID<< but then in the same breath you state that they stole the election...which seems to me like you are stating that TRUMP!!! "conservatives" are stupid....er. You are the ones who have stated all of this...are you embarrassed to have been outsmarted by people you clearly state are "Stupid"...?

Also, why can't you prove the existence of the "Leftist gun" that has converted all of the Judges that trump installed into hyper-liberal leftists?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, we can assume that all of those other things you stand for are also subject to various, arbitrary conditions to be defined at a later date.
Most leftists just call that "situational ethics".
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2021 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you cant do it without spiking someone else. Thought not, even though I suggested it. You run masses of us down in bulk constantly without provocation. You and Trump share that disrespectful speech.

So Russia and Putin can never be Deep State and yet you say they are even in every thread.

You got it backwards. Trump is a nationalist. Nationalists support the nation's people, all of them including White people.
Biden is NOT for Americans. He's a globalist opening the border for invasion and been caught taking part in Chinese schemes. Globalists are decidedly against White people. Just like all establishment Democrats and Republicans.

Except when it comes to Russia and Putin?

Tell me how, exactly how that is even possible? You're being asked about your anti-White position of parroting the parrot media that dislikes Whites. Everything you say is just like MSNBC talking points.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What cliffw heard cvxjet say:
If the Trump out-smarted all of the old Repusivcans!!!! "Conservatives"..... and then after that kicked Shillary's azz, shouldn't he be King for life? I don't think that a group of people who were so completely outsmarted should have any power at all.......You must all be mentally deficient.

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I wasn't so sad about what is happening to our country and the world, I would be laughing at how Putin has you on a hook- He got you guys to run 'round screaming over Jade Helm in '15, then elect a complete azz in 2016, and then kill 400,000 Americans via the "Covid is nothing worse than the flu" BS that TRUMP!!! Parroted......

Everything you believe is exactly what Faux news tells you to believe, and 99% of it is completely false in every way.

Tell me one time that you have disagreed with TRUMP!!!.....and show where you actually STATED in public that you disagreed.

It is really sad to see the people that are supposedly representing my values doing everything they can to destroy the US......
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tell me one time that you have disagreed with TRUMP!!!

I disagree with his choice of furniture.

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19527 posts
Member since Mar 2009

It is really sad to see the people that are supposedly representing my values doing everything they can to destroy the US......

Then stop voting for Democrats.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2021 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I wasn't so sad about what is happening to our country and the world, I would be laughing at how Putin has you on a hook- He got you guys to run 'round screaming over Jade Helm in '15, then elect a complete azz in 2016, and then kill 400,000 Americans via the "Covid is nothing worse than the flu" BS that TRUMP!!! Parroted......

You have a pretty poor memory. Remember who you had to explain what Jade Helm is? Me. I'm the one who asked you what it is.

Covid is a bad flu season virus (not the flu). Protect the vulnerable. Everyone wash your hands. No way 400000 dead caused by it. Obese people with high blood pressure and diabetes decided they could be healthy living that way because modern medicine is keeping them upright instead of losing limbs and having strokes. Covid leaned on them showing you need to lose weight and correct diet.

Everything you believe is exactly what Faux news tells you to believe, and 99% of it is completely false in every way.

Fox is a lighter version of your beliefs. They attack China and Russia continuously.
Fox sucks too. I like nationalism and rule of law. The Chinese, Russia, Israel are nationalists defending their people. The US is targeting us for replacement.

Tell me one time that you have disagreed with TRUMP!!!.....and show where you actually STATED in public that you disagreed.

It's all over this forum every week. You're the only one who won't accept it. Seriously. You're the only one.
He was a very ineffective President. Nothing he wanted to get done got done because he listened to his stupid S-I-L and daughter. He's a big mouth and immature. He's not a politician and it showed. He's a troll. I'm glad he got elected. Everyone else was a milquetoast pretender globalist.

And he exposed just how bad DC has become. Just how unprepared AOC is and how petty Pelosi is. The people who weren't admitting how broken it is now see it and they got involved. He halted the globalist agenda for 4 years.

Now your guys can get back to flooding us with foreigner illegals and tearing down founding fathers statues.

You had to be challenged to state any values, so it must not have all that important if you never stated them before.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I only voted for them because you put up a complete idiot/fool/megalomaniac/traitor to be president.....If you had gone with Jeb Bush I would have voted for him without any hesitation...but see, you new "Conservatives" would label Jeb a "Rino" because he doesn't march in lock-step with TRUMP!!! and his "Ideals" ("Give me all of your adoration- worship me like a God!")
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2021 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Bush family are garbage. Trump easily beat every Republican because the Party decided you have to lure lefty Dems to get elected instead of running as a conservative and igniting your base.

Trump showed how they were taking the oppressed majority for granted.

Edit: I voted for Pat Buchanon as a write in.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 02-09-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2021 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
I wonder if Marjorie Post did that first?

Originally posted by williegoat:

I disagree with his choice of furniture.

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

When the mail in ballots are received, the signature on the outside envelope and the signature on the inside of the envelope are to be compared and matched. Once the signatures are checked and verified, the envelope and the ballot are separated.

There is disagreement as how well the signature comparison/verification process was performed, especially in the few precincts that determined the outcome of the election.

If that process was corrupted by improper signature verification, recounting those ballots would not do anything other than recount possibly fraudulent ballots.

The recounts of the mail in ballots do not prove that those totals are correct, as there are questions concerning the veracity of the signature verification process.

"They" would also have to know who wouldn't be voting.

If you request a mail in ballot, it's marked on your registration such that you're voting by mail. If the person came into vote, they would already be marked as having rec'd a mail in ballot and not be allowed to vote unless they surrendered their mail in ballot to the poll worker. Some states would still let that person vote provisionally if they had a curing process (where as the voter determines which ballot they wanted to utilize).

This notion that tons of prefilled ballots were dropped off against already registered voters is far fetched.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RandomTask

4539 posts
Member since Apr 2005
Lets not forget Trumps history of calling elections rigged against him.

When he wanted to build a bigger garage outside the original plans scope at the Taj and the city shot him down, he complained the council vote was rigged.

When he didn't win an emmy, he complained the vote was rigged.

In 2016 when he didn't win the popular vote, he yet again, claimed the vote was rigged against him and set up a committee to investigate this for him which was shut down after 3mo because they didn't find squat.

But yeah, believe him this time in 2020.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:
"They" would also have to know who wouldn't be voting.

Why is that so ? True, they know the covid dead are not voting. Even though many did. Many cemetaries have voters. What changed ?

If you request a mail in ballot, ...
This notion that tons of prefilled ballots were dropped off against already registered voters is far fetched.

Ballots were mailed to every single resident, requested or not, registered or not. Any not filed ballot could be filled.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35951 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Lets not forget Trumps history of calling elections rigged against him.

Let's not ignore that Amazon is facing down a vote for their workers to Unionize. Now, Amazon is against mail in ballots. From fear of fraud.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Covid is a bad flu season virus (not the flu). Protect the vulnerable. Everyone wash your hands. No way 400000 dead caused by it.

prove it.

Originally posted by CliffW:
Why is that so ? True, they know the covid dead are not voting. Even though many did. Many cemetaries have voters.

Numbers please. How many dead people in your own precinct voted? I assume you can also provide their names. Do so.

Ballots were mailed to every single resident, requested or not, registered or not. Any not filed ballot could be filled.

Not in my county. Sample ballots were mailed out but not real ballots that could be used to mail in.
Request forms for absentee voting and early voting were also mailed out, but you had to personally fill it out, sign it, provide some documentation and mail it back in to receive the actual mail in ballot.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-10-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Numbers please. How many dead people in your own precinct voted? I assume you can also provide their names. Do so.

Hens do not have teeth and no one in a cemetery ever voted.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35951 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Not in my county. Sample ballots were mailed out but not real ballots that could be used to mail in.

Prove it.

Did you mean it didn't happen anywhere in our Nation ? That ballot harvesting is a mythical myth ?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back to your same old crap I see. A never ending spiral of questions while answering none previously asked of you.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-10-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2021 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Prove it.

When the hovt claims were 200,000ish the CDC released a number of 6000ish FROM Covid. Lifestyle has consequences. Diet and exercise.

Lately, your propaganda has been altered to not blatantly claim covid as the major cause and more of a contributing factor. But you're carefully wording it so people might still read it as more emphatically than you're stating. Yeah, I've noticed.

Request forms for absentee voting and early voting were also mailed out, but you had to personally fill it out, sign it, provide some documentation and mail it back in to receive the actual mail in ballot.

Your county doesn't matter. Inner city counties of swing states mattered. You and Rinse don't seem to understand that we can see through that.
Some sent out unsolicited ballots. Affidavits state real election fraud. Deal with it. Attorney general data states election fraud. Deal with it. Data shows late ballots were counted. Records show loss of proof of possession of hundreds of tho6sands of ballots in some counties.

Pennocks doesn't need a state propaganda minister.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your county doesn't matter. Inner city counties of swing states mattered.

This is true. And you know ALSO understood that? A: Biden.

Trump did everything he could to put a sour taste in the mouths of those voters. He played to his base who lapped up all the BS he dished out. Meanwhile, he was turning off voters. Trumps approval rating was continually in the dumps after constantly stepping on his d**k over stupid statements/actions.

Some sent out unsolicited ballots. Affidavits state real election fraud. Deal with it. Attorney general data states election fraud. Deal with it. Data shows late ballots were counted. Records show loss of proof of possession of hundreds of tho6sands of ballots in some counties.

Pennocks doesn't need a state propaganda minister.

I could get a couple hundred Americans to sign an affidavit saying they were abducted by aliens. That doesn't mean aliens exist, let alone abducted them. Most of them were due to people having no idea how the process worked.
Which data states election fraud? I'm assuming since Trump lost, that's your proof that the data shows fraud :lol:

Proof late ballots were counted in the election.
Proof of loss of possession of hundreds of thousands of ballots.

Thanks!

PS: Biden is democratically elected president. Deal with it.
I

[This message has been edited by RandomTask (edited 02-10-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2021 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1) you aren't part of the conversation. maryjane wasnt either. (EDIT: my choice is not discuss it in depth with you.)Your statement about trump isn't incorrect but he also energized a base that no Republican could in a way no Republican could.

2) your assumption of what fraud means to my opinion is false. It doesn't matter who won. Or prove that election fraud only exists if an election has been stolen.

3) you don't have to do your own investigation on election fraud. Also, don't presume I'm interested in educating someone else. It's rude.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 02-10-2021).]

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1) you aren't part of the conversation. maryjane wasnt either. Your statement about trump isn't incorrect but he also energized a base that no Republican could in a way no Republican could.

It's a thread on an online forum. Unless you're sending PM's, I am every part of this conversation. Sorry if this hurts your feelings.

He is polarizing. He energized his base at the expense of the middle - which he needed to win. The polls show this. This is why he lost to Biden. His base: "I love him. I can't understand why everyone else doesn't love him... Must be fraud!"

2) your assumption of what fraud means to my opinion is false. It doesn't matter who won. Or prove that election fraud only exists if an election has been stolen.

It absolutely matters who won. One side marched on the capitol and people were killed from this under the guise of a lie (that the election was stolen).

3) you don't have to do your own investigation on election fraud. Also, don't presume I'm interested in educating someone else. It's rude.

I didn't assume you were interested in educating me. I've done plenty well of educating myself.

BTW, Trumps lawyers went in front of congress yesterday and argued that Trump shouldn't be held accountable for the Jan 6th insurrection because the voters already voted him out. This goes against Trumps claims that the election was stolen. So which is it? The voters voted him out or the election was stolen?
More evidence Trump and his legal team will say whatever they can to achieve their means.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2021 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My choice is not to discuss it in depth with you since cvxjet is who the questions were specifically addressed to. You are not invited into the conversation cvxjet and I had. I hadn't suspected you're a female before your latest response of entitlement.

Trump's base is a misnomer. He's a Democrat who discovered a disenfranchised base and rode it to DC.

You're still wrong that an outcome has any relevance to whether a crime was committed.

I also don't care if you want to be wrong.

It fits perfectly that you don't understand the role of trial attorneys nor determining judgment.

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are not invited into the conversation cvxjet and I had. I hadn't suspected you're a female before your latest response of entitlement.

Trump's base is a misnomer. He's a Democrat who discovered a disenfranchised base and rode it to DC.

You're still wrong that an outcome has any relevance to whether a crime was committed.

I also don't care if you want to be wrong.

It fits perfectly that you don't understand the role of trial attorneys nor determining judgment.

Then take your conversation to PM. But before you do that, figure out how the internet and online forums work.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2021 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My choice is to not discuss it in depth with you since it was cvxjet I asked.

You're a millenial too? Take your own advice and take your comments to PM then. The world revolves around the Sun, not you.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have one moderator that makes the rules here in OT and elsewhere. He and he alone decides who can or cannot participate in any given discussion.
In the moderator column, your name does not show up.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2021 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*face palm

Yes that's proof that entitles you to force someone to converse with you.

Can you elucidate how my decision not to converse a topic with someone else has triggered you? It's peculiar.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one forces anyone to converse with anyone else here.
No one (except Cliff Pennock) prevents anyone from conversing with anyone else.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2021 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you elucidate how my decision not to converse a topic with someone else has triggered you? It's peculiar.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think that he (maryjane) thinks that you (sourmash) are essentially "spamming" the forum with azzinine messages.

That's what I think. Here (in this thread) most especially.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
If I were able to make inputs to sourmash about how he could build more of a "coalition" for himself, I think he should stay on message and stick to his points of directly topic-related substance and eschew these meta-discussions about the dynamics of whether this member or that member is more entitled or less entitled to become a participant in any of the conversations that become sidebar conversations or subtexts within any particular forum Topic or thread, like this thread.

A long and perhaps a "run-on" sentence, but simply structured. Is it hard to read or parse?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-10-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You find 'my' response to be peculiar?

the irony.
You evidently think you have the authority to decide who may or may not reply in a given thread.
No one has ever had that authority or right at PFF except Cliff Pennock and over the course of 20 years, I don't recall another member ever having the audacity to even try to exclude others from voicing their opinions.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2021 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You've lost touch with reality. You can post all you want on the topic and I'm still gonna tell you you aren't involved in the conversation.

What bothers you is not being able to control something on the internet. Weird.

You find 'my' response to be peculiar?

the irony.
You evidently think you have the authority to decide who may or may not reply in a given thread.
No one has ever had that authority or right at PFF except Cliff Pennock and over the course of 20 years, I don't recall another member ever having the audacity to even try to exclude others from voicing their opinions.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock