Started on: 10-27-2020 03:29 PM
Replies: 103 (1586 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 12-22-2020 06:39 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

ATM, the guy that aligns with those beliefs is DJT.

It's not about any man, it's about the principles.

Pretty sad that the guy with "the principles" to lead the US the last four years has been DJT.

On the positive side, there's nowhere to go but up!
IP: Logged
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have got to be joking? You think Biden has higher principles than Trump? That hilarious.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

You have got to be joking? You think Biden has higher principles than Trump? That hilarious.

I don't believe Biden is the right guy for the job either... but IMO there's no way he could be any more of an embarrassment for the US in the eyes of the rest of the world.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I don't believe Biden is the right guy for the job either... but IMO there's no way he could be any more of an embarrassment for the US in the eyes of the rest of the world.

You don't get out much do you? Put any politician on any platform and name one that doesn't come off as a fool?
DJT is just out there more, wish he wasn't but end of the day most of the bottom feeders look bad when you shine a light on them.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

You don't get out much do you?

Not on days like this.

I could've agreed with your post, except for your need to get a dig in.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not on days like this.

I could've agreed with your post, except for your need to get a dig in.

Well I wouldn't want you to think I was sick.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 12-21-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You must not be black enough.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a bewildering and befuddled response from Biden, but I do believe it's an outlier. It's from April. Maybe he was suffering some 'rona and didn't know it, because it was so hard to get tested.

When Trump was "riffing" about wind turbines some time ago (2019) he could have passed for a TV actor given the part of a "certifiable" lunatic. (And that wasn't an outlier.)

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-21-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

You must not be black enough.

Your true colors are becoming more evident.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your true colors are becoming more evident.

Ummm, ok?

Edit: I was kind of befuddled by your response until I guessed that maybe you didn’t get the reference. During an interview with a well known radio host who is black, Biden said if you don’t know whether vote for him or Trump then you are not black.

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 12-21-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2020 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I support the sovereignty of my nation.
I support the Constitution of the United States.
I believe in limited government.
I believe in a strong military for defensive and deterrent purposes.

ATM, the guy that aligns with those beliefs is DJT.

It's not about any man, it's about the principles.

I support the sovereignty of my nation. the Trump Organization.
I support the Constitution of the United States. Mar-a-Lago and the Trump International Hotel.
I believe in limited zero government.
I believe in a strong Russian military for defensive and deterrent purposes.

FTFY

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-21-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My post needed no modification.

If those are your views, then have the stones to claim them.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm surprised any US citizen cares what a Canadian thinks but, to each their own I guess. While I do have an opinion of Canada's leadership, it most certainly shouldn't matter to a Canadian. Just my opinion.

If Canada's leadership was that big of a problem, we'd just change it.

Rams
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I'm surprised any US citizen cares what a Canadian thinks but, to each their own I guess. While I do have an opinion of Canada's leadership, it most certainly shouldn't matter to a Canadian. Just my opinion.

Well maybe you shouldn't be participating in an open international forum then. Start your own private little forum restricted solely to Americans. Maybe limit it to one side of the political spectrum as well. Should be a real blast.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well maybe you shouldn't be participating in an open international forum then. Start your own private little forum restricted solely to Americans. Maybe limit it to one side of the political spectrum as well. Should be a real blast.

Excellent response. Kind of wishing I cared.........

Rams
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ron, your smiley faces aren't fooling anyone. You're acting like a troll.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ron, your smiley faces aren't fooling anyone. You're acting like a troll.

That's funny, I was just thinking something similar of most of your postings. I guess it depends on one's perspective.

Rams
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's funny, I was just thinking something similar of most of your postings. I guess it depends on one's perspective.

Yeah, I get it. Anything posted here that doesn't support the party line is an issue for you (and several others).
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I get it. Anything posted here that doesn't support the party line is an issue for you (and several others).

Gosh, I really don't like repeating myself but:

I guess it depends on one's perspective.

Rams

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tell you what Ron... if you don't like my "perspective", complain to Mr Pennock.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tell you what Ron... if you don't like my "perspective", complain to Mr Pennock.

If, I thought you had broken any of Cliff's Rules and cared enough, I would seriously consider it but, there's always a but, isn't there.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you misspell 'but'?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
butt
Noun; informal or slang for "buttocks." Synonymous with "backside," "derriere," "heinie" and "keister."

Usage:
As Trump's presidency staggered fecklessly towards its final day, the forum was in an appalling state; a member's opinion dissed with the fig leaf of a reason that he was a Canadian and not a U.S. resident or citizen. Such was the legacy of four dark years when the demagoguery that was "Trump" spewed into every corner of the forum like detritus from a diarrhea'ing butt.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-22-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2020 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

...a member's opinion dissed with the fig leaf of a reason that he was a Canadian and not a U.S. resident or citizen.

It is a little... sad, that certain individuals would rather listen to the same old echo chamber than to hear an opinion from a different perspective. I'd think it must get repetitive and boring, not wishing to be exposed to anything diverse.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock