Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  President and first lady test positive for covid! (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
President and first lady test positive for covid! by williegoat
Started on: 10-02-2020 01:14 AM
Replies: 177 (2793 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 10-12-2020 01:41 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

That whackjob has a bright future at CNN or MSLSD. He would fit right in.

Has as much science behind his as some of the other "out there" Leftist.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-06-2020).]

IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a couple of other "out there" Leftists to be aware of. Very odd, for "Leftists." They have attached themselves to the Donald Trump and GOP bandwagon.

Clever.

"GOP candidate who embraced QAnon conspiracy theory wins Georgia runoff, CNN projects"

Marjorie Taylor Greene, a GOP candidate with a track record of incendiary rhetoric and ties to the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory, prevailed in a Georgia primary runoff, CNN projected Tuesday, a victory that puts her in a strong position to win a congressional seat in the fall representing a solidly Republican district.

The victory will also put national Republicans in the difficult position of how to respond to a conspiracy theory touting nominee who's also made comments using Islamophobic and anti-Semitic tropes.
Clare Foran for CNN; August 12, 2020.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08...cy-theory/index.html

"Anti-Muslim extremist and conspiracy theorist wins Republican primary"

An anti-Muslim extremist and conspiracy theorist whose hate speech got her banned from multiple social media platforms won her Republican primary on Tuesday and will challenge the Democratic representative Lois Frankel for Congress in November.

Laura Loomer, who has described herself as a “proud Islamophobe”, won praise from Donald Trump early on Wednesday, who tweeted that she had a “great chance”, despite her Florida district being deep blue. The president shared multiple tweets celebrating Loomer’s victory, and called her opponent, a Democrat who has served in Congress for seven years, a “puppet”.

Loomer has called Muslims “savages”, described Islam as “a cancer”, and said on Instagram that Muslims should not be allowed to run for political office in the United States.

In 2017, Loomer was banned from using ride-sharing services Uber and Lyft after she posted a series of tweets blaming all Muslims for terror attacks and saying that someone should create a ride-sharing service that did not employ Muslims.

In 2019, she wrote that she did not care about the white nationalist terror attack on two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, which left 51 people dead.

The far-right provocateur has also spread conspiracy theories about the 2017 mass shooting in Las Vegas, Nevada, and about the 2018 pipe bomb plot targeting prominent critics of Trump.
Associated Press and Guardian staff; August 19, 2020.
https://www.theguardian.com...ican-primary-florida

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-06-2020).]

Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2020 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Trump ...."but I know nothing about her".

And this is the most amazing part about Trump supporters.
His go-to retreat has always been "I don't know him/her/them.".
He has repeated it multable times.

And despite all the pictures, all the video, and even his own earlier words to the contrary, his supporters actually believe him?
Come on.

Anytime he wants to distance himself from the criminal element that he hires and surrounds himself with, all of a sudden "He don't know them".
How many of his "I know all the best people" that "He don't know" have been charged and convicted of crimes?
But his supporters don't see that.

They are the first ones to call-out lairs, cheats, and thieves...everywhere but within their own party.
They're only against it when somebody else is doing it.

All these years i've heard "We need to protect The Right To Bear Arms to fight against Fascists trying to take away our freedoms!", but I would never have believed that half of the population wouldn't actually recognize them as Fascists, and instead see them as "The Good Guys"...and support them!

The real crime isn't the stupidity, or the even the pride of that stupidity, it's that it's all been done before.
It's all in the History books.

Unreal.

Makes one wonder if Republicans really love/support/want Democracy/Freedom at all.

Oh, I don't doubt they want freedom & rights, I just wonder if they want them for all.
They seem to have forgotten the impotence & value of two sides, and balance.
Their words & deeds feel more inline with a ruling class.

Driven by what?
Skin color, religion, money, power?

Once again, it's all in the History books.
Probably even in the Bible.
And with our purposeful selective memory, it's dang lucky we HAVE them books, huh!?

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 10-06-2020).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boonie, it's worthwhile noting that it wasn't me, but it was randye who originally supplied that quote at the beginning of your post. But yeah, he just glossed right over the "know nothing about her" part.

Originally posted by Boondawg:

He has repeated it multiple times.

And despite all the pictures, all the video, and even his own earlier words to the contrary, his supporters actually believe him?
Come on.

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Thanks for sharing this. It clears up a great deal. Not everything, but a great deal, nonetheless. (And yeah... a courtroom. As I alluded to, earlier, this could turn into a big G-D cluster-fest.)

Too bad that most everyone else is too busy pissing on everyone else's shoes to, you know, actually discuss the topic at hand. Gets tiring.

You’re right. I quickly fell into old habits, and I apologize for my part in that.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I quickly fell into old habits, and I apologize for my part in that.

Don't be too hard on yourself. It's pretty difficult to participate in any O/T "discussion" with a dissenting opinion and not quickly be branded a leftist and dismissed.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of old habits, the President is back at the White House. And he apparently is still refusing to enact any precautions. I'm not sure what to think about that.

On the one hand, I'm relieved he's still in good health. But he seems to be trying a little too hard to look like a badass, for lack of a better term.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only one applying hate is you.
I never said I hate him.
You did.

You do know one can criticize someone without hate, right?
Your “side”(?) seems to be incapable of understanding that.

The truth is, I actually feel sorry for him.
He is a product of his upbringing.
It’s incredibly sad.

Damn, I'm gone for like almost a month, and I see this nonsense... still. Take a break dude... just stop.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

...he seems to be trying a little too hard to look like a badass, for lack of a better term.

You and I have gotten along fine for years here (mostly in the tech sections), so you know I'm not asking this just trying to give you a dig. Are you genuinely surprised by this behavior from Trump? Is this not consistent with how he's always been?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2020 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Damn, I'm gone for like almost a month, and I see this nonsense... still. Take a break dude... just stop.

And you were doing just fine, minding your own business and just doing you.
You should stick with that.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2020 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Speaking of old habits, the President is back at the White House. And he apparently is still refusing to enact any precautions. I'm not sure what to think about that.

On the one hand, I'm relieved he's still in good health. But he seems to be trying a little too hard to look like a badass, for lack of a better term.

There is some talk about his breathing:

PFF
System Bot
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some things just never change.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick: Are you genuinely surprised by this behavior from Trump?

Not really surprised, but maybe a little disappointed.

Don't worry, I'm not a snowflake.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't worry, I'm not a snowflake.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2020 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Some things just never change.

Including you.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And still thinks everyone else is the problem.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Come on.

Anytime he wants to distance himself from the criminal element that he hires and surrounds himself with, all of a sudden "He don't know them".
How many of his "I know all the best people" that "He don't know" have been charged and convicted of crimes?

They are the first ones to call-out lairs, cheats, and thieves...everywhere but within their own party.

All these years i've heard "We need to protect The Right To Bear Arms to fight against Fascists trying to take away our freedoms!", but I would never have believed that half of the population wouldn't actually recognize them as Fascists, and instead see them as "The Good Guys"...and support them!

The real crime isn't the stupidity, or the even the pride of that stupidity, it's that it's all been done before.

Unreal.

Makes one wonder if Republicans really love/support/want Democracy/Freedom at all.

Oh, I don't doubt they want freedom & rights, I just wonder if they want them for all.

Driven by what?

And with our purposeful selective memory, it's dang lucky we HAVE them books, huh!?

Brother you don't know what Fascism is or what the 2nd Amendment is designed to stop. Yes it's all in the history books which is why your argument doesn't hold water.

"As Mussolini put it in his 1928 autobiography:

The citizen in the Fascist State is no longer a selfish individual who has the anti-social right of rebelling against any law of the Collectivity. The Fascist State with its corporative conception puts men and their possibilities into productive work and interprets for them the duties they have to fulfil."

Definitely not personal liberty and individual responsibility of a Conservative. This sounds more like NY or Michigan or California or Canada. Comply with the new COVID rules or we will jail you!

And the 2nd Amendment was written to protect against a tyrannical government. With all the lock downs and threats against citizens and businesses this could be applied not to Trump, but to the Governors enforcing these draconian measures that are more and more being ruled unconstitutional.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2020 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

As Mussolini put it in his 1928 autobiography:

"The citizen in the Fascist State is no longer a selfish individual who has the anti-social right of rebelling against any law of the Collectivity. The Fascist State with its corporative conception puts men and their possibilities into productive work and interprets for them the duties they have to fulfil."

Definitely not personal liberty and individual responsibility of a Conservative. This sounds more like NY or Michigan or California or Canada. Comply with the new COVID rules or we will jail you!

I can't speak in regards to NY or Michigan or California... but Canada? No. Just no. Me thinks you've been in China too long.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2020 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't speak in regards to NY or Michigan or California... but Canada? No. Just no. Me thinks you've been in China too long.

Your "poster" is ***A FRAUD***

It is not now, nor has it ever been, on display at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum

It was not even created by the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

It was sold in the gift shop at one time in the past but was quickly removed.

It was written in 2003 by some partisan hack named Lawrence Britt in his attempt to slam President George W. Bush and his administration.

It was horse crap then and it is horse crap now.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-07-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2020 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was horse crap then and it is horse crap now.

If so, then it's a perfect match for Hudini's post. Win, win.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2020 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If so, then it's a perfect match for Hudini's post. Win, win.

Hudini posts a documented, factual, quote.

You post a lie.

You didn't "win" Jack Sh*t.....but keep on struttin'

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-07-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2020 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hudini posts documented fact.

Yeah, I guess Hudini's opinion regarding "NY or Michigan or California or Canada" passes for "documented fact" in your skewed view of the world. Not surprised.

"The citizen in the Fascist State is no longer a selfish individual who has the anti-social right of rebelling against any law of the Collectivity. The Fascist State with its corporative conception puts men and their possibilities into productive work and interprets for them the duties they have to fulfil."

You post a lie.

Oh, it very well may never have been a Holocaust Memorial Museum poster... but the points mentioned remain relevant, perhaps even more so today than they were in 2003. Read 'em and weep.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-07-2020).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2020 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your are forgetting, Patrick...extreme right and extreme left are [i]BOTH[/i] socialist....Flip sides of t5he same coin.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2020 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Come on.

Unreal.

Driven by what?

You know where I 1st started liking The Don (TM) ??? He was banning Muslims and immigration. I have no intention of being "Islamfied", Alah can **** right off and Moo-hamid can suck this. And I dont give a frack about Idontgiverafrackastan.

I learned all I needed to on Sept 11th about them. Not welcome, not wanted, piss off or I'll defend myself.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2020 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Your are forgetting, Patrick...extreme right and extreme left are [i]BOTH[/i] socialist....Flip sides of t5he same coin.

I don't care which wing they promote... zealots of any stripe are dangerous, or at the very least... tiresome.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2020 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

President Trump caught in a reflective moment after his return to the White House. Was he thinking about what he learned about Covid-19 during his brief stay at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2020 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
"Covita"

The Lincoln Project is thinking "Broadway musical" with its latest anti-Trump production (90 seconds.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tZVnbDq9B4
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2020 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're really going to want to find another source for the credible definitions of fascism. The National Socialists in Germany weren't Fascists. The Italians were and identified as such. Look at the first 7-8 points of the image and ask if that point describes the Israeli government.

And warning points as innocuous as "art" were known to have been a very import part of German cultural points of pride. They loved the classics. The art they pushed was the genre people say Hitler was a failure at, so despite his inability to succeed it's what he promoted for his people.

Is America practicing economic fascism by allowing failed business to pass their losses onto the populace but letting them keep the proceeds when they're successful? Look at the too big to fail banks who suffer none at all for being fraudulent.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2020 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Sure do. Once you get to the extremes of each end they warp towards one another to nearly meet at authoritarianism and totalitarianism.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2020 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is that again?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2020 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
President Trump's latest remarks about the pharmaceutical "cocktail" that he was given for 'rona at Walter Reed.
https://youtu.be/U5TqIdff_DQ
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2020 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

President Trump's latest remarks about the pharmaceutical "cocktail" that he was given for 'rona at Walter Reed.
https://youtu.be/U5TqIdff_DQ

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2020 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pelosi Floats and the 25th Amendment to Remove President Trump for Health Reasons

"Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow, come here tomorrow. We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment."
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2020 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Pelosi Floats and the 25th Amendment to Remove President Trump for Health Reasons

"Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow, come here tomorrow. We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment."

At the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? There is going to be one this year, although it will be conducted in a special Covid-observant way. You can look it up.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2020 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How is that again?

Police shut down a Montreal Yom Kippur ceremony due to COVID-19 rules

I guess I shouldn't be entirely surprised that you're relying on a fringe source like Ezra Levant, a conservative political activist, to acquire your knowledge of Canadian "news".

Comparing what is presently happening in Canada (or NY or Michigan or California for that matter), to the goings on in Mussolini led Italy in the 20's, 30's and 40's is absolutely ridiculous.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2020 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

At the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? There is going to be one this year, although it will be conducted in a special Covid-observant way. You can look it up.

I was in a hurry and copied that from twitter.

Pelosi Floats Invoking 25th Amendment to Remove President Trump for Health Reasons

Twitter

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2020 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess I shouldn't be entirely surprised that you're relying on a fringe source like Ezra Levant, a conservative political activist, to acquire your knowledge of Canadian "news".

Comparing what is presently happening in Canada (or NY or Michigan or California for that matter), to the goings on in Mussolini led Italy in the 20's, 30's and 40's is absolutely ridiculous.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hudini:

[/QUOTE]

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2020 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hudini:

[/QUOTE]

Ahh yes, if you can’t refute the argument, attack the source.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2020 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick's sentence "Comparing what is presently happening in Canada (or NY or Michigan or California for that matter), to the goings on in Mussolini led Italy in the 20's, 30's and 40's is absolutely ridiculous," does not refute the argument in detail, but it is the Top Line of a refutation that could be provided by comparing what is happening right now in Canada to what was happening in Italy during the years of Mussolini in a more definitive and detailed way.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2020 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ahh yes, if you can’t refute the argument, attack the source.

Perhaps he's attempting to claim it didn't happen.

But it did.

https://anash.org/police-sh...house-on-yom-kippur/

https://worldisraelnews.com...-yom-kippur-prayers/

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca...kept-to-50-1.5109992

Neo-Nazi's (also known as National SOCIALISTS), and anti-Semites still claim the holocaust didn't happen.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-08-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock