Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Russia Paid The Taliban Bounties For Killing American Troops (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Russia Paid The Taliban Bounties For Killing American Troops by Boondawg
Started on: 06-26-2020 07:13 PM
Replies: 94 (1557 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 04-16-2021 12:22 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:
I will say this very clearly...No conservative from 20 years ago would have anything to do with Trump....That is absolute fact. You guys can suck the tyrant- juice and goose-step along with fox "News" and the other russian -controlled information outlets....But trump is a traitor and a coward and anyone who is outside of the russian soap-wash can see it.

You are told by the russian-soap peddlers that Russia is a good christian country, that Putin is a great leader and that Russia would never do anything mean or wrong, and then you pay for it with your money and your country's welfare....Since trump has come to power, this country has suffered one disaster after another....I believe that most- if not all- are PLANNED by Putin, but since you LOVE him, you "KNOW" he wouldn't do nuthin' wrong....Your children and grandchildren will live in a wrecked America controlled by a puppet regime under Putin......But WORM trump will be eliminated by Putin after the damage is done.

I am a conservative...But I stopped watching Fox back 20 years ago...and then watched all of my friends- most are conservatives like me- spin out of control, saying really stupid crap...Now you fools want a Religious Theocracy with trump as Jesus-returned and anyone who doesn't agree with you is black-listed and called names...Look at all of the Military men who have walked away from this administration...but you "KNOW" they are all leftist-traitors to the "Great Cause"...Wake up and smell the bacon...This bastard is a traitor and is selling out the country you love...Putin is controlling him and is destroying our country!

How can you listen to this evil creature say "I will cut off funding if they don't re-open all of the schools!".....or do you want everyone in this country to die? Make up your minds if you are with this country or with Trump-putin....

I have heard mentally ill homeless people sound exactly like this rambling nonsense.
Again, you insult with out any productive information. I have never seen a single post by any PFF member that believes in Putin and Russian propaganda.
You are spouting broken record style hate towards peoples that you know nothing about. I for one donot watch any TV news of any kind.
If you have mental issues, I will not tease or harass you,I will just leave you alone and ignore your hate, bigotry and ignorance.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 07-09-2020).]

IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot to mention that the "Russia Paid The Taliban Bounties For Killing American Troops" Thread Library is going to be housed in the Boondawg Room, on the second floor of the Donald J. Trump Presidential Library.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I forgot to mention that the "Russia Paid The Taliban Bounties For Killing American Troops" Thread Library is going to be housed in the Boondawg Room, on the second floor of the Donald J. Trump Presidential Library.

Then where does the China Virus threads belong
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I have heard mentally ill homeless people sound exactly like this rambling nonsense.
Again, you insult with out any productive information. I have never seen a single post by any PFF member that believes in Putin and Russian propaganda.
You are spouting broken record style hate towards peoples that you know nothing about. I for one donot watch any TV news of any kind.
If you have mental issues, I will not tease or harass you,I will just leave you alone and ignore your hate, bigotry and ignorance.

Let's look at the facts; Russia definitely was involved in helping Trump get elected- Noone even argues with that. You guys have made it very obvious that you have NO PROBLEM with Russian interference in our elections (As long as it's on "YOUR" side) Why did Russia spend BILLIONS influencing our election?

Trump gave away the Syrian ISIS situation to Russia and YOU guys cheered. Trump constantly talks about how good Putin is. Trump has ordered investigations into Russian meddling in US affairs shut down. Several Christian organizations in the US, along with several Conservative organizations, have aligned themselves with Russian organizations, stating, "Russia is a true Christian country- not like America, which is now controlled by the godless leftists!"

You have all made it clear that you Love that Trump sided with PUTIN rather than US Intelligence....That is the most brazen act of treason.

Here is a very interesting FACT; While Fox and OAN are blaming China for the Covid crisis, have you noticed that while the world death rate for Covid is approx' 5%, Russia only has a 1% death rate? Seriously, why is Trump not afraid of catching this virus? Do you think he is a beam of light from heaven....or do you really think that the Virus is all a hoax?

As far as mental illness, anyone who can watch Trump talk like a 10 year old school yard bully, ranting on twitter, trying to create hate between different factions in our country and still think he should be allowed to even TALK is NUTS!

If SNL ran a video of Trump talking (Now) back 20 years ago noone would laugh- they would say simply that it is in such bad taste- there is nothing funny about someone who is our president talking that way- it is disgusting!

Russia is playing you (And the leftist idiots) but you know that isn't happening because you get your news from RUSSIA (Fox and OAN)....Get the straight CRAP from the horse's azz......

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's look at the facts; Russia definitely was involved in helping Trump get elected- Noone even argues with that. You guys have made it very obvious that you have NO PROBLEM with Russian interference in our elections (As long as it's on "YOUR" side) Why did Russia spend BILLIONS influencing our election?

Ok, so I only have one thing to say about this. You have no idea what you are talking about. The Democrats did not even believe this garbage. If they did they would have impeached him for it along with the bogus "abuse of power" and "obstruction of Congress" charges. The 4 years worth of accusations and investigations found nothing to support the claims of Russian colusion.
The Russian collusion was made up and paid for by democrats with Hillary Clinton leading the way. It was all fake news made up to..........oh no guess why??? So the democrats could influence the election. But I feel.like you are the one that is ok with it because it helped your side.

Trump gave away the Syrian ISIS situation to Russia and YOU guys cheered. Trump constantly talks about how good Putin is. Trump has ordered investigations into Russian meddling in US affairs shut down.

OK, more made up speculation that the Democrats conjured up. Prove it.

Several Christian organizations in the US, along with several Conservative organizations, have aligned themselves with Russian organizations, stating, "Russia is a true Christian country- not like America, which is now controlled by the godless leftists!"

I have no idea where you come up with this stuff,...comic books? It's more fake crap. No one believes it but you.

You have all made it clear that you Love that Trump sided with PUTIN rather than US Intelligence....That is the most brazen act of treason.

WHO HAS MADE THIS STATEMENT? No body is siding with Putin. This is a bigoted statement made from total ignorance.

Here is a very interesting FACT; While Fox and OAN are blaming China for the Covid crisis, have you noticed that while the world death rate for Covid is approx' 5%, Russia only has a 1% death rate? Seriously, why is Trump not afraid of catching this virus? Do you think he is a beam of light from heaven....or do you really think that the Virus is all a hoax?

Well sense you are the only one that seems to believe Putin and Russia, everybody else seems to think Russia is hiding the truth about its China Virus infection and death rate.

As far as mental illness, anyone who can watch Trump talk like a 10 year old school yard bully, ranting on twitter, trying to create hate between different factions in our country and still think he should be allowed to even TALK is NUTS!

Says the internet bully bigot.

If SNL ran a video of Trump talking (Now) back 20 years ago noone would laugh- they would say simply that it is in such bad taste- there is nothing funny about someone who is our president talking that way- it is disgusting!

I would like to see you prove this.

Russia is playing you (And the leftist idiots) but you know that isn't happening because you get your news from RUSSIA (Fox and OAN)....Get the straight CRAP from the horse's azz......

I am sure you are totally misguided and delusional.
I think it best to just not respond anymore.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 07-09-2020).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just remember......Trump is the greatest president ever (He TOLD you) and all problems in the world are created by evil liberal leftists who want to destroy the US and take over the world.

Trump is perfect and you MUST make sure he wins again and STAYS president forever...if he loses it will be because the Deep state under Killary has worked it's evil magic.....

Also, never wear masks and never practice social distancing. Demand that all businesses and schools open and do not waste any time or money practicing safe distancing or wearing masks.

You MUST do whatever Trump tells you....He is the second coming of Jesus.....

There, does that make you (Very) happy?

(Disclaimer; This is sarcasm......Look it up)
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just remember......Trump is the greatest president ever (He TOLD you) and all problems in the world are created by evil liberal leftists who want to destroy the US and take over the world.

Trump is perfect and you MUST make sure he wins again and STAYS president forever...if he loses it will be because the Deep state under Killary has worked it's evil magic.....

Also, never wear masks and never practice social distancing. Demand that all businesses and schools open and do not waste any time or money practicing safe distancing or wearing masks.

You MUST do whatever Trump tells you....He is the second coming of Jesus.....

Now you're starting to get it.

There, does that make you (Very) happy?

Yes, thanks for caring.

(Disclaimer; This is sarcasm......Look it up)

Wait....what?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump

Russian

Russia

Trump

Russia

Trump

Putin

Trump

Russian

Russian organizations

Russia

Trump

PUTIN

Russia

Trump

Trump

Russia

JESUS MURPHY! All that in one post!

You really, really need to have a serious talk with whoever your doctor is Scooter. You've obviously got a big problem going on there.

When lupus affects the brain, it can lead to headache, seizure, stroke, or psychosis. Psychosis is a serious mental disorder featuring defective thought processes, frequently with delusions or hallucinations

https://www.medicinenet.com...nd_psychosis/ask.htm
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raney......We get it; You LOVE the great donald and would do anything for him.....If he asks you would package up your daughters and send them to him....When he tells you to turn in your firearms you will jump at the chance...You are a good little trumper....(But can't even spell "conservative")

Remember to only get your soap- er, "News" from Trumputin-approved sources.......Just look at how trump coddles up to Putin!

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My second favorite movie:

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-10-2020).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the Ukraine girls really knock me out
They leave the west behind
And Moscow girls make me sing and shout...

Moscow girls dance Kizomba!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-10-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2020 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13769 posts
Member since Mar 2006
GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-10-2020).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2020 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Trump Pushed CIA to Give Intelligence to Kremlin, While Taking No Action Against Russia Arming Taliban"
Ryan Goodman for Just Security(.org); July 8, 2020.
https://www.justsecurity.or...ssia-arming-taliban/

This is a valuable addition to the "Russia Paid The Taliban Bounties For Killing American Troops" thread library.

The President's supporters and defenders could scroll through this well organized article and engage with some of what's being argued against the President in this matter.

The estimated time to read this closely from end to end is 20 minutes.

This is a little "blurb" about the author of this report, Ryan Goodman.
https://www.justsecurity.org/author/goodmanryan/

That's the same message that I posted on the previous page of this thread. I am here to add to it.

This is how Ryan Goodman's report begins:

Why would the Russian government think it could get away with paying bounties to the Taliban to kill American soldiers? One answer to that question may be the extraordinary response that Moscow received when the Trump administration learned of a precursor to the bounty operation. From mid-2017 and into 2018, Pentagon officials became increasingly confident in intelligence reports that the Kremlin was arming the Taliban, which posed a significant threat to American and coalition forces on the ground in Afghanistan.

President Trump’s actions in the face of the Russia-Taliban arms program likely signaled weak US resolve in the eyes of Putin and Russian military intelligence.

Three dimensions of Trump’s response are described in detail in this article, based on interviews with several former Trump administration officials who spoke to Just Security on the record.

First, President Trump decided not to confront Putin about supplying arms to the terrorist group. Second, during the very times in which U.S. military officials publicly raised concerns about the program’s threat to U.S. forces, Trump undercut them. He embraced Putin, overtly and repeatedly, including at the historic summit in Helsinki. Third, behind the scenes, Trump directed the CIA to share intelligence information on counterterrorism with the Kremlin despite no discernible reward, former intelligence officials who served in the Trump administration told Just Security.

I underlined the phrase "based on interviews with several former Trump administration officials."

These are not just the commonplace "unnamed" or "anonymous" sources.

Ryan Goodman's report includes more names of current and former Trump administration officials and serving and former U.S. military and IC officers than you could "shake a stick at." It's replete with names. Names like "Marc Polymeropoulos, who retired in mid-2019 from the Senior Intelligence Service at the CIA," and "Douglas London, a CIA Senior Operations Officer who retired at the end of 2018."

You may even want to scroll through it, to see if your own name was used.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-11-2020).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SteveMushynsky:

Good Grief, people, what a muddled mess of half-thinking this whole thread is!

The present issue (put aside Q-Anon and all the other crap):
There is clear information by now that the US intelligence committee notified the administration and Trump directly, that Russia had a "hit" bounty on American soldiers while the US and the Taliban were in peace talks. This has been ratified by numerous sources, including UK Intelligence which was also notified by our intelligence agencies.
In response, Trump issued a typical statement that he knew nothing of it and his minions claimed that there was such disagreement in the intelligence community that it did not rise to presidential notification status. Who? Trump's own apparatchiks? NO other source made this claim of confusion.
The world other than Trump accepts the 'hit contract' core of the story. All sources but Trump confirm that he was notified. What did Trump do? A flurry of long calls with Putin were logged in the days after the report. Trump made speeches in front of soldiers, insisted on a graduation address to West Point cadets, went golfing again and again, all without mention of the Russian plot. And when it hit the news, he "didn't hear about it", blamed the news, tried to raise confusion.
So tell me again why anyone supports Trump?

Did you get to taste any of that egg on your face ?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2021 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by rinselberg:
This is a valuable addition to the "Russia Paid The Taliban Bounties For Killing American Troops" thread library.

Why do you like blue eggs and damn ?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock