Primary Point of View by williegoat
Started on: 02-11-2020 03:52 PM
Replies: 146 (2369 views)
Last post by: MadMark on 03-18-2020 05:27 PM
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2020 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's no wonder why the Democrats are going crazy. Just look at the statistics for the Trump Rally in Phoenix. 18% Democrats showing up to a Trump Rally and being enthusiastic Trump Supporters. 25% of the people who showed up didn't vote in the last presidential election either. Can you say blowout?

https://pjmedia.com/electio...-didnt-vote-in-2016/
IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2020 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best pundit line about the last Dem debate:

"It might be the first time in history that a white man paid almost a half a billion dollars to get scalped by a fake indian."

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-22-2020).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2020 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Buttigieg, what he's probably got going for him is another recognition "card" .
He could be "the first...."

… gay President.

Originally posted by 2.5:
"For Ivins, Buttigieg was gay, but he was not queer. This might seem like semantics to older, and straight, voters, but for some millennials it matters. "

He is gay, and queer.

At the beginning of Joe Biden's launch to his second run for the presidency Quid Pro Joe said Obama Clean, Articulate, Bright African-American.

That likely will be overshadowed by some candid comments made in an interview with Jason Horowitz of the New York Observer, in 2007.

Most noteworthy is what he says about Barack Obama: “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” he said. “I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Presuming Biden is being accurately quoted here–which is never a safe assumption with the press–it seems obvious that he left out a rather key phrase (which may have been implied by the context of the larger conversation): “presidential candidate.” And I presume by “clean” he means “clean-cut” rather than “bathes regularly.”
If the quote is, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American presidential candidate who is articulate and bright and clean-cut and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man,”.

Pete Buttigieg is such a guy ( ? ).

I wonder … if Obama, who is half white, is called the "first Black President" will Buttigieg be the first female President ?

He was quoted in an after debate interview as saying he loves his husband.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2020 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right now (and I know it is early) it looks like Bernie is the run-away favorite and Joe is staging a comeback (such as it is) with a distant second. Loathsome Lizzy, Pitiful Pete and the rest are all in the "also ran" column.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2020 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2020 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking that a Sanders/Buttigieg ticket might be a strong possibility.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2020 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2020 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
I wonder … if Obama, who is half white, is called the "first Black President" will Buttigieg be the first female President ?

He was quoted in an after debate interview as saying he loves his husband.

Before there was a President Obama, "Our first black President" was an accolade bestowed (somewhat famously) upon Bill Clinton, in 1998.

"Toni Morrison defended, championed and chastised presidents"

She called Bill Clinton "our first black president" — a turn of phrase that stirred years of debate, and for which she later expressed a measure of regret.

Daniel Larkin for NBC News; August 6, 2019.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pop...-presidents-n1039591

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-23-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2020 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, so rinselberg says we had a black president back nearly 30 years ago and rayb says we had a homosexual president at some undisclosed time in the past. Can we now just focus on electing an American president?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the polls are to be believed, South Caolina is going to resuscitate Biden's campaign, but it might just be prolonging the agony.

Stupor Tuesday will likely poise the hammer above the bell which will sound the death knell for all but the three "Super Bees": Bernie, Biden, Bloomberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

OK, so rinselberg says we had a black president back nearly 30 years ago and rayb says we had a homosexual president at some undisclosed time in the past. Can we now just focus on electing an American president?

Hey, I'm in.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Dems and their financial backers are desperate to stop Sanders, and are willing to circumvent the 'will of the (Dem) people" to do so.

Democratic megadonor urges Pelosi and Schumer to pick a candidate in a bid to stop Bernie Sanders

Democratic megadonor Bernard Schwartz has started reaching out to party leaders to encourage them to coalesce around a candidate for president in order to stop the surge of Sen. Bernie Sanders.
Schwartz told CNBC that in recent days he’s been trying to speak with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer about making a pick, in the hope that voters will follow their lead.
Schwartz noted he has yet to hear back from them but insisted that, with Super Tuesday under a week away, party leaders have to take a stand now before Sanders captures the nomination.
“They have good political reasons not to endorse until the primary is over, but I think we are losing too much if we give up on this position,” he added.

Although he isn’t insisting on a particular candidate for Pelosi and Schumer to get behind, he said that he thinks the two best options, for now, are either former Vice President Joe Biden or former New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg, a billionaire funding his own candidacy for president. Schwartz is currently backing Biden’s campaign for president.

Schwartz’s concerns to leaders are being echoed by many Democratic leaders, including Bloomberg, whose campaign has ramped up its attacks on Sanders. There are also concerns among establishment Democrats that Sanders could hurt congressional candidates down the ballot if he were to be at the top of the party’s ticket in November.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/0...-bernie-sanders.html

Running scared doesn't begin to define this primary season.
I suspect too, that behind closed doors, this megadonor is basically threatening to hold back future campain donations if he doesn't get his way...yes Virginia, you really can buy the White House.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I told a relative recently , most politicians are crooks, I don't vote for "the person"...

Heard something great yesterday that clarified my thoughts.

"In America we don't vote for a King, we don't vote for people, we vote for principles.
If you want freedom always vote for the covenant, never vote for the hierarchy, the EU, Belgium, France... are Heirarchical,
the Magna Carta, and the Constitution are covenantal."

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-27-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have believed for a while that Biden was the anointed one, but I can't see how anyone could expect that to end any better than Hillary's disaster of a campaign.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have believed for a while that Biden was the anointed one, but I can't see how anyone could expect that to end any better than Hillary's disaster of a campaign.

Creepy Joe is just a sad, sad public show now.

It's abundantly clear that he's suffering from senile dementia.

His continuing on with his moribund campaign is just destroying any shred of "dignity" that he may have once had.

It's time to take Grandpa Joe's car keys away and have that painful talk about selecting a proper retirement home.
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2016: A former democrat turned republican millionaire runs for the president and wins. A business man now runs the government.
2020: A former republican turned democrat billionaire enters the race for the presidency of the United States. (As many other business men also)

Bloomberg has said he is in this fight to the end. Does he stay in it after the DNC and siphon votes away from the parties anointed one, which leads to President Trump winning a second term.

2024: Bloomberg again enters the race for the presidency. Does the american populace support this shift to the government being run as a "business" and elect another business man to run the country.

Side note: Looking to the future of the Republican side of 2024, who looks like the possible nominee?

dan
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

Side note: Looking to the future of the Republican side of 2024, who looks like the possible nominee?

dan

You know, that is a great question. The obvious, traditional answer would be Mike Pence. I like Pence, but based on the little that I have seen, he is only slightly more exciting than Gerald Ford.

The best answer: Click to show

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-28-2020).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She has fire in the belly and an attitude, but I dont think she would make a good president.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

She has fire in the belly and an attitude, but I dont think she would make a good president.

I believe that Candace Owens, more than anyone else, could reunite the country.

Besides, she is fun to watch, on many levels. All she has to do is give Putin the look, and Russia would become the 51st state.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-28-2020).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

I believe you're right. It's coming.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I believe that Candace Owens, more than anyone else, could reunite the country.

Besides, she is fun to watch, on many levels. All she has to do is give Putin the look, and Russia would become the 51st state.

While all that may be true, there are a lot of snakes in politics and a lot of agendas. It takes a lot of people experience to not be played by your opponents, I don't know that she has the experience to keep that from happening.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2020 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

While all that may be true, there are a lot of snakes in politics and a lot of agendas. It takes a lot of people experience to not be played by your opponents, I don't know that she has the experience to keep that from happening.

It's too late. I already ordered the T shirts.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2020 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Operation Chaos (Republicans voting for Sanders) in South Carolina may upset the Sanders Campaign. Hard to say, we shall see.

Rams
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2020 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dems are still scared of that, and its been since 'O8 when Rush came up with it.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2020 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
youtube video was deleted.........

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-29-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2020 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well what do you know, old Joe stole the show. Even with all his dough, Mikey's just too slow.
Next stop, super Tuesday.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-29-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
His campaign's dead, ran off the track.
Couldn't get to double digits.
Now the train don't go by there no more.
Poor, poor pitiful Pete.
Woe is he.

I saw Bernie Sandals with a Chinese menu in his hand.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-02-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Super Tuesday is just around the corner. Klobuchar and Warren hope to win their home states but unless an incredible and unlikely victory comes their way in states they don't appear to be doing so well in, they have no mathematical chance of winning the Dem nomination so, one has to wonder why they are still in the fight. My own opinion is, both hope to become the nominee's choice for VP.

My belief is that Warren won't bring much to the Sander's ticket but, will do that to the Biden ticket. Klobuchar could be vying for either the Biden or Sanders tickets, not sure about that one. But, Klobuchar has stated too many times that Sander's number's don't add up so, her being chosen is very unlikely. Bloomberg has not bought a single ad post Super Tuesday so, I'm thinking if he doesn't do well, he's out of the fight. He doesn't want to be VP IMHO so, I'm think'n he's out on Wednesday. Warren has a real issue with Bloomberg so, in the off chance she does win enough delegates, I'm predicting she'll pick another minority to be her running mate.

Never was any good at chess so, my guesses could be way out there admittedly.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-02-2020).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sing it warrengoat!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Super Tuesday is just around the corner. Klobuchar and Warren hope to win their home states but unless an incredible and unlikely victory comes their way in states they don't appear to be doing so well in, they have no mathematical chance of winning the Dem nomination so, one has to wonder why they are still in the fight. My own opinion is, both hope to become the nominee's choice for VP.

My belief is that Warren won't bring much to the Sander's ticket but, will do that to the Biden ticket. Klobuchar could be vying for either the Biden or Sanders tickets, not sure about that one. But, Klobuchar has stated too many times that Sander's number's don't add up so, her being chosen is very unlikely. Bloomberg has not bought a single ad post Super Tuesday so, I'm thinking if he doesn't do well, he's out of the fight. He doesn't want to be VP IMHO so, I'm think'n he's out on Wednesday. Warren has a real issue with Bloomberg so, in the off chance she does win enough delegates, I'm predicting she'll pick another minority to be her running mate.

Never was any good at chess so, my guesses could be way out there admittedly.

Rams

minimike ain't going nowhere...

There is no set formula of mathematics if (either of ) the convention(s) is brokered...also...really no ironclad rules. they can be changed at the drop of a button.
Convention can pick a brand new person if they want to..and they have before.

In 1880, after the Ohio legislature elected him to the Senate, James Garfield attended the Republican National Convention to nominate Treasury Secretary John Sherman of Ohio for President over James G. Blaine of Maine and Ulysses S. Grant of Ohio. However, when the convention deadlocked, the Wisconsin delegation surprised everyone when it cast 16 votes for Garfield. Eventually, on the 36th ballot, he was nominated as a compromise candidate.
He then went on to win the general election but was assassinated a few months later.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69649 posts
Member since Apr 2001

His campaign's dead, ran off the track.
Couldn't get to double digits.
Now the train don't go by there no more.
Poor, poor pitiful Pete.
Woe is he.

I saw Bernie Sandals with a Chinese menu in his hand.

had he just beat Pete the Queen?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69649 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Klobuchar is gone too.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Klobuchar is gone too.

She never stood a chance. She strikes me as a timid little librarian.

There are only two real contenders. After tomorrow it will be Bernie and Biden.

Can we call tomorrow "mardi gran"?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-02-2020).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can't call the following day Ash Wed tho..that was last week........
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

can't call the following day Ash Wed tho..that was last week........

Maybe "trash wednesday", because that is were some people's plans will be.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19460 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Amy, what you wanna do?
I think no one will vote for you.
Your campaign's a goner, girl you're through.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, my previous guess was Klobuchar was vying for VP, I'm betting Biden picks her (assuming he's the nominee).
He's already said he's going to pick a minority. The only thing against her is, she Caucasian. But, it does appear that Biden has a lot of Black and Hispanic votes in his pocket.

Not that I believe Biden is a good candidate but he'll get votes just based on the anti-Trump folks.

Rams
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Obama is pulling some strings behind the scenes, shoring up Biden support.
Not surprising or anything new either.

I don't see Biden picking Klobuchar. She's a safe pick but doesn't poll high enough or bring enough to his 'team' other than being a female.
It will not be lost on Dem voters than if something happens to Biden, the VP pick would be their candidate if it happened after convention..
Very few think Klobuchar has much of a chance of beating Trump.

Bloomberg has inundated the TV and radio airwaves here in my area.
I would not rule him out yet...nor Sanders.
Most recent polls I've seen show Sanders leading in Tx and Ca.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-02-2020).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2020 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Obama is pulling some strings behind the scenes, shoring up Biden support.
Not surprising or anything new either.

I don't see Biden picking Klobuchar. She's a safe pick but doesn't poll high enough or bring enough to his 'team' other than being a female.
It will not be lost on Dem voters than if something happens to Biden, the VP pick would be their candidate if it happened after convention..
Very few think Klobuchar has much of a chance of beating Trump.

Bloomberg has inundated the TV and radio airwaves here in my area.
I would not rule him out yet...nor Sanders.
Most recent polls I've seen show Sanders leading in Tx and Ca.

Yep, it's being reported that Sanders is focusing on CA and TX. He's not stupid, (correction, he's got some good advisers) he knows where the most electoral votes are. But, he still has a lot of the Democratic leadership that are pulling for someone other than Sanders cause they don't believe he's electable. A Sanders/Warren ticket would definitely be a divisive ticket for this country. The really scary thing is, what if they could pull it off and win...…………. I don't think America is gonna react well to Socialism being driven from the WH.
Just remember America, you get the government with the most electoral votes, if you like big government, high taxes, lots of social entitlements, government driven healthcare and open borders, vote Democrat. The Democratic Party has moved so far left, we're gonna have to start addressing each other as Comrade.

But, we still may learn more about how Hunter Biden got that job, what he did and other information that could effect this election.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-02-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay