Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Scaramucci 'sez'... a shocker cleaves the political cosmos like a Gravitational Wave. (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Scaramucci 'sez'... a shocker cleaves the political cosmos like a Gravitational Wave. by rinselberg
Started on: 08-12-2019 04:03 PM
Replies: 131 (2109 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-25-2019 02:28 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2019 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Funny how you criticize him for indulging it two of the substances that you offer him.

So, if he accepts your kind invitation, that would make you an enabler, and remove your basis for the criticism, right?

Sure, fine.

Let's check our blood streams to see which one of us should be operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery? Heck, let's do this for the right to bear arms?

I am going to keep jabbing at him in the thread you began earlier. I am ok with that. Donald Keech will continue on.
IP: Logged
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2019 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny how you criticize him for indulging it two of the substances that you offer him.

So, if he accepts your kind invitation, that would make you an enabler, and remove your basis for the criticism, right?

I think you are assuming that anything he sez makes sense.

He continually spouts-off about each mans God-given right to pursue his freedoms, then criticizes that man for doing so.
He talks religious values, but acts in exactly the opposite way.
He thinks having a job is a bad thing.

Everything he sez and does is things only a creepy little weasel would do.
I have asked him man-to-man to stop using my name here and refer to me by my registered forum name, Boondawg.
What possible reason could he have for not honoring that request?

I think it should be pretty obvious why he wonโ€™t.
Because he is a petty, delusional little rat who gets off on being just that degree of sleazy.
He is honorless.

His very own words betray him at every turn.
He is his own worst enemy.

The shocking part to me is those that somehow canโ€™t see it.
He is incredibly obvious, to the point of ridiculousness.

I canโ€™t imagine a single person blind enough to trust him to tell the time, let alone anything relevant.
A crackhead has more virtue.

The sad part is he would be entirely worthy of pity, if he wasnโ€™t so boastfully self righteous about his own weasely nature.
Mores the pity.

Some people are just rats in a thin disguise.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2019 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Sure, fine.

Let's check our blood streams to see which one of us should be operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery? Heck, let's do this for the right to bear arms?

I am going to keep jabbing at him in the thread you began earlier. I am ok with that. Donald Keech will continue on.

See?
Just how weasly is that?
He doesnโ€™t have any reason why heโ€™s doing it, heโ€™s just a douche that way.

Dude, really, donโ€™t you even know how horrible & petty you look right now?
Really, how old are you?

Itโ€™s actually funny watching you undo yourself.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2019 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Undo myself? Please present evidence.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 09-21-2019).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Undo myself? Please present evidence.

In order to "undo" yourself you must first "do" yourself.

I guess that even a BOWLING ALLEY BOY recognizes a successful, self made man like you.

Congratulations

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-21-2019).]

bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2019 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will the four of you just get into a locked room and beat each other senseless.

[This message has been edited by bonaduce (edited 09-23-2019).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2019 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

In order to "undo" yourself you must first "do" yourself.

I guess that even a BOWLING ALLEY BOY recognizes a successful, self made man like you.

Congratulations

Like most, I can spot a self-absorbed low-intelligence loud-mouth douchbag when I see one.
Although the added "obsessively stalking/posting pictures/critiquing the looks of other males" is a new one, a sociopath is still a sociopath.

How sad is it that this is the only way Randye & Tony Kania can feel relevant is to continually stalk & verbally attack someone they repeatedly describe as a zero-worth "loser".
Why do these geniuses spend any time at all digging into this supposed "losers" past, and then repeatedly stalk and criticize that person continually over their looks, their schooling, and their occupation?
It don't take a very big brain to see just how mental that really is.

But then again, seeing as no one but me seems to notice it, maybe that's the new way grown men act now-a-days.

Was this behavior approved of and taught by their parents?
Is this the behavior they are passing on to their children?
How do they defend this behavior as the mature, honorable, or even the rational actions of a grown man?

I mean, isn't this the very behavior of their villainous arch-enemy, "The Snowflake"?
Throwing rocks at the Sun because it stings their eyes when they voluntarily continue to stare into it.

So how do I think these pathetic douche-nozzles reconcile what they say with what they do?; it's douchably simple.
They are not who they present themselves as.
They are not rational, honorable, or for that matter (based on their actions here) even good men.
And despite their constant virtue-signaling, they definatly aren't Christian.

They are frightened, impendent little boys who at an early age became aware of the horrifying realization that they didn't quite fit in or measure up to what they saw in "regular" people.

So as a trigger-response, they try to pretend to be what they see in "real" men.
And fail miserably, under the ever-present reminder of those they so desperately wish they were.

Simply, the reason they act like 8 year old children is because that's who they really are.
Both emotionally & psychologically.

I mean, how effed' up are you when someone you have deemed a complete & utter "loser" is the center of your attention here?
Or for that matter, part of any of your attention at all?

No, the truth is, Randye & Tony Kania are complete and utter douche-waffles.
Whom are even too stupid to bully or troll properly.

And have continually been beaten by a "lessor-than".

Find a new hobby, boys.
Something worthy of your genius.

Maybe "Sapiosexuals of the Silver Screen" stamp collecting?

Losers.

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2019 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

douche bag.

douche bag
weasel-douche

douche

douchbag
douche-nozzles
douchably
douche-waffles.

WOW!

Post after post you are fixated on douche.

There is obviously a very serious dirty vagina problem in your home that you need to talk about.

I can't help you with your problem but perhaps you can obtain what you need at a local pharmacy or even Walmart.

Maybe you should also wash your hands after handling all those dirty, smelly, infected, bowling shoes all day.

Anyway, good luck with your feminine hygiene.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-23-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2019 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Find a new hobby, boys.
Something worthy of your genius.

Losers.

You seem to share the same hobby. Is that how grown men act now a days ?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2019 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The love here is strong.

Let's find common-ground... can we all agree (just YES or NO)

1 - America is worth fighting for
2 - We hate the Chinese Government
3 - Communism Sucks
If you can agree to those three things, then you are a friend of mine. If you cannot, then you and I will have problems.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2019 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2019 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But... crickets though....

What I'd really like to know is... is there anyone here who actually thinks Communism is misunderstood and isn't that bad? Because I'd really like to have words with that person. Please step forward if you support Communism... and let me educate you quickly. It'll be what we call in the business, a fast-fail (yours).

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock