Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Scaramucci 'sez'... a shocker cleaves the political cosmos like a Gravitational Wave. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Scaramucci 'sez'... a shocker cleaves the political cosmos like a Gravitational Wave. by rinselberg
Started on: 08-12-2019 04:03 PM
Replies: 131 (2109 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-25-2019 02:28 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And what do any of the lurkers that might be looking at this think about the currently active members of the Golden Gate Fieros and what they have been saying about Pennock's in general, the Pennock's TO/T (Off Topic) section and one Pennock's forum member in particular: Forum Member Randye..?

Most of them don't want anything to do with this forum. They know about it, and about the vileness that's constantly on display here. They know of a certain Pennock's forum member who uses the screen name "randye."

Second Verse, Same As The First

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-16-2019).]

IP: Logged
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on son. He is trolling you as you are trolling us. Every anti-Trump post you put up is designed to troll. He is simply giving it back to you with a full throated roar. Some of us ignore your posts as we know what you are doing. Some of us decide to troll you back.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2019 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

And what do any of the lurkers that might be looking at this think about the currently active members of the Golden Gate Fieros and what they have been saying about Pennock's in general, the Pennock's TO/T (Off Topic) section and one Pennock's forum member in particular: Forum Member Randye..?

Most of them don't want anything to do with this forum. They know about it, and about the vileness that's constantly on display here. They know of a certain Pennock's forum member who uses the screen name "randye."

What are they saying? Are you representing this group of Fiero owners?

[/QUOTE]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2019 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

What are they saying? Are you representing this group of Fiero owners?

You, and Donald seems to write in a "manifesto" style. Always someone else that caused the harm. Always someone else that did wrong. Never any self reflection on the lives lived. Always, and it is getting to the point of concern. Randye nor I speak about any of you cats anywhere other than this very forum. Delusional at best, and psychopathic at the least is this constant need to cry about either him or I.

Please remember when in public to act accordingly.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 09-16-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I viewed that first report from LOD (Lawrence O'Donnell.)

The first thing that came out of his mouth was his disclosure that he had but a Single Source. He repeated this several times throughout the segment and towards the very end.

rinselberg, you often rely upon the New York Times also. What do you think of their new bombshell report ?

Calls for Kavanaugh’s Impeachment Come Amid New Misconduct Allegations

Five of your future President hopefuls have called for Kavanaugh’s Impeachment.

Let's unpack this NY Times news story.

On Saturday, The Times published an essay in its Opinion section adapted from a forthcoming book, “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation,” by two Times reporters, Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly, who helped cover his confirmation hearings.

An essay, by two Times reporters, entitled an "An Investigation".

The reporters wrote that they spent 10 months investigating the allegations of sexual misconduct and assault ...

That would be twenty months of investigating.

While Senate investigators concluded at the time that Ms. Ramirez’s account lacked corroboration, the authors said at least seven people “heard about the Yale incident ...

Investigating hear say, ok.

The authors also said they uncovered a second, previously unreported incident involving similar behavior by Mr. Kavanaugh at a different party in his freshman year.

Hear say again ? Ok.

The excerpt said that a classmate, Max Stier, who now runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about what he had witnessed but that the bureau did not investigate.

The excerpt cites two unnamed officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier, who has declined to discuss the episode publicly. The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and that friends say she does not recall the incident.

Here we go again, two unnamed officials, . Two New York Times officials, the reporters ? The female student declined to be interviewed and that friends say she does not recall the incident.

I need to retract my reply and again walk it forward.

Originally posted by cliffw:
You do not get your news intelligence from a rumor spreader. You get your news intelligence from a rumor starters.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am glad that cliffw asked that question.

Quite some time ago--I guess it was during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings--I expressed my opinion that it would be a good thing if the Democrats and the Republicans could agree that what a nominee like Kavanaugh is known or alleged to have done during his high school and college years should be of no particular concern during the confirmation process.

I would now enlarge my opinion to say that it would be a good thing if the Democrats and the Republicans could agree that what a federal employee like Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh is known or alleged to have done during his high school and college years should not be referenced as any kind of argument or case for impeachment.

I don't want to take the time right now to provide a link or a screen copy to substantiate that I offered this opinion during the Kavanaugh hearings.

"On my word."
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Hudini:
Come on son. He is trolling you as you are trolling us. Every anti-Trump post you put up is designed to troll. He is simply giving it back to you with a full throated roar. Some of us ignore your posts as we know what you are doing. Some of us decide to troll you back.

It doesn't get any more ridiculous than this nonsense, from Hudini.

For the moment, that is all the time that I have.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, well, actually it does.

Which of your many postings using MSNBC information should I reference?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Uh, well, actually it does.

Which of your many postings using MSNBC information should I reference?

As many as you like. Argue directly to the point or topic, or say that "rinselberg" is misinformed, or not looking at the complete picture... respond in any way that upholds the spirit or intent of the Posting Guidelines.

If you think that Forum Member Randye or FMR is compatible in even the smallest way with the spirit or intent of the Posting Guidelines, then you must have been listening to a radio news broadcast and grousing about "why the damn Po-Lox are trying to invade Germany" on September 1, 1939.

Copies and Pastes "Ronald is Mentally Ill" about 1000 times on about a 100 different threads... yeah, like there's nothing off-kilter about FMR's mentality.

Now FMR is trying to "sell"a new phonus-balonus, that it was rinselberg that selected the Report This Post icon and sent that automated message to Cliff Pennock 87 times during the span of 20 minutes.

The evidence for that? You think I am the only person (or was it a 'bot?) that could have some kind of reason or motivation for causing that?

No, I am not going to stop showing up here just because FMR doesn't like it.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
I think it would be well if cliffw were more circumspect and less presumptive about "my" (rinselberg's) Presidential hopefuls.

If it comes down to Bill Weld (R) vs Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren (D)... I dunno. I kind of like what I've seen of Bill Weld.

I really need to get away. I was almost out the door and then I realized that I had forgotten my sunglasses and then...

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As many as you like. Argue directly to the point or topic, or say that "rinselberg" is misinformed, or not looking at the complete picture... respond in any way that upholds the spirit or intent of the Posting Guidelines.

If you think that Forum Member Randye or FMR is compatible in even the smallest way with the spirit or intent of the Posting Guidelines, then you must have been listening to a radio news broadcast and grousing about "why the damn Po-Lox are trying to invade Germany" on September 1, 1939.

Copies and Pastes "Ronald is Mentally Ill" about 1000 times on about a 100 different threads... yeah, like there's nothing off-kilter about FMR's mentality.

Now FMR is trying to "sell"a new phonus-balonus, that it was rinselberg that selected the Report This Post icon and sent that automated message to Cliff Pennock 87 times during the span of 20 minutes.

The evidence for that? You think I am the only person (or was it a 'bot?) that could have some kind of reason or motivation for causing that?

No, I am not going to stop showing up here just because FMR doesn't like it.

I didnt bring up a Forum member.

All of your posts using MSNBC as a source are ridiculous, that is the point.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think it would be well if cliffw were more circumspect and less presumptive about "my" (rinselberg's) Presidential hopefuls.

If it comes down to Bill Weld (R) vs Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren (D)... I dunno. I kind of like what I've seen of Bill Weld.

Circumspect
adjective
well-considered

How much hope do you have for Bill Weld ? What others Libertarians is he running against ? When is the Libertarian National Debate ? Have we ever had a Libertarian, or Independent, President ?

My presumptive statement stands.

What do you like about Bill Weld ? I am not impressed. What I like about him best ? That you might vote for him, .
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2019 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

......but that wasn't me.

……Cliff Pennock has not ever dealt with, despite ample opportunity and many previous attempts on my part to call it to his attention and literally cajole him.....

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

There's a certain member here, who resides in TO/T mostly, who keeps reporting posts "he doesn't like".........

He told me once that he does this until I (as in me, Cliff Pennock) stop the vile nonsense going on here….

The evidence for that?

Here ya go you drooling psychopath:

.......about the vileness that's constantly on display here.

......but that wasn't me.

YES Ronald. It was and IS you.

All anyone has to do is let a LIAR like you talk long enough, (and you damn sure do a LOT of talking gibbering), and they eventually always tell on themselves.

Originally posted by randye:

You have a well documented reputation as a LIAR on this forum Ronald.

...and you just showed yourself as a LIAR once again Ronald.

You never learn, but then PSYCHOPATHS like you do tend to repeat patterns, including COMPULSIVE LYING.

Seriously Ronald, YOU'RE MENTALLY SICK....YOU NEED HELP......GO GET IT

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-16-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quite some time ago--I guess it was during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings--I expressed my opinion that it would be a good thing if the Democrats and the Republicans could agree that what a nominee like Kavanaugh is known or alleged to have done during his high school and college years should be of no particular concern during the confirmation process.

I would now enlarge my opinion to say that it would be a good thing if the Democrats and the Republicans could agree that what a federal employee like Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh is known or alleged to have done during his high school and college years should not be referenced as any kind of argument or case for impeachment.

I don't want to take the time right now to provide a link or a screen copy to substantiate that I offered this opinion during the Kavanaugh hearings.

"On my word."

I will take your word. Yet, you did not answer the question you said you were glad I asked.

Originally posted by cliffw:
What do you think of their new bombshell report ?

Now I have another one. Your Dumb Presidential hopefuls, and the Dumb party, are claiming that the Trump FBI did a sham investigation in to the Kavanaugh investigation.

What do you think about the Nobama FBI investigation into the Hillary investigation and non prosecution ?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RE "cliffw"

I guess the Democratic hopefuls that are "calling" for Kavanaugh to be impeached are pandering to what they perceive as their Base. Trying to impeach Kavanaugh strikes me as an idea that--leaving aside any right or wrong to it--is impractical, given the numbers of Republicans vs Democrats in the Senate. I think they are calling for Kavanaugh's impeachment without any concern on their part that an impeachment process against Kavanaugh will ever become a reality.

As far as the "Nobama" era investigation of Hillary Clinton, I'll go along with whatever they said about it in the DOJ Inspector General report on it.

When I think about Hillary and her private email server, I try to think of it in terms of a mathematical concept known as the "Least Upper Bound." What were the darkest or most criminal deeds that could have been concealed by the private email server and the mass destruction or deletion of email records even after there were subpoenas? Some irregularities involving the Clinton fund..?

I think that Hillary's main purpose for all this was to avoid publicity about many of the individuals and groups that aligned with her politically.

As far as Bill Weld, the only thing I remember of him saying recently with any clarity (on my part, in terms of remembering) was about guns. He said that many hunters and sportsmen like semi-automatic rifles of the AR-15 genre, and he respected that, but that he saw an argument for restricting the capacity of the magazines.

I like his "affect." He seemed like a thoughtful kind of guy.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are the facts:

- NO EVIDENCE of collusion was found after 3 years of investigation.

- Every DOJ Inspector General report from under Obama's term (the whole Hillary thing) through now, all point to illicit and improper actions by Democrats.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 09-18-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking the GOP campaign song should be "Get Over It" by the Eagles....
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2019 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still firmly planted. Demoncrats are like pigs wallowing in the mud.

In the second week of a bath and kitchen remodel for another Washington State demoncratic representative. Wonderful people if you can keep them from the morning President Trump bashing sessions. This one is really going to transform their lives. Crazy how they all know where I stand, yet still hire me?

Edit: In honor of Rinselberg, I ask just who is Ed Buck?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 09-18-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Ed Buck, Democratic donor, charged in man's overdose at West Hollywood apartment"
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...t-hollywood-n1055701

It's from NBC News... activating the page link releases Pennock's Fiero Forum from all further liability.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2019 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye

Another late night, tear stained, rant again Ronald?

I'm told that you're very quiet and withdrawn and even that you act noticeably "odd" at your Fiero club meetings and yet you continually pour out these, angry, long winded, garbled and pointless internet screeds.

That's a classic hallmark of very troubled psychopath Ronald.

All you have to do is reach out to a professional psychiatric center near you.

Do it before you end up hurting yourself or others. You don't want that kind of a tragedy do you?

GO GET THE MENTAL HEALTH HELP YOU NEED

Your concern for the mental wellbeing of a fellow forum member, countrymen, & human being would be touching, if you weren’t in fact well-known as a complete douche bag, which you most willfully are.

But if you can manage a moment of clarity through your sh!t-stained eyes from all the brain-feces leaking into them on the way to your mouth, you may see that it is YOU that is following HIM around.

It’s like being a total dick to others, and then wishing them a great day and faux-advising everyone to be like them and enjoy the good things life has to offer.

A complete weasel-douche.

So before you give out ANY mental health advice, wipe the drool off your own chin, drop the gerbil, pull your pants back up and deal with the moron currently wearing your shoes on the wrong feet.

Idiot.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2019 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
You, and Donald seems to write in a "manifesto" style. Always someone else that caused the harm. Always someone else that did wrong. Never any self reflection on the lives lived. Always, and it is getting to the point of concern. Randye nor I speak about any of you cats anywhere other than this very forum. Delusional at best, and psychopathic at the least is this constant need to cry about either him or I.

Please remember when in public to act accordingly.

Hey, azzhole,
I told you before and I’m telling you again; My membership name here is Boondawg.
That’s the name you will use, as per the rules.

If you can’t manage that on your own, I’m fairly certain I can have Mr. Pennock direct you to do exactly that.
I’ve already asked you man-to-man, but you don’t seem to possess those very character traits you continually brag about.

We are not friends, we are not acquaintances, we are not familiar in any way.
So don’t refer to me as such.

Stop playing your childish little games.
You are a grown man.
This petty little bullish!t should be beneath you by now.
Get over it.

Moron.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2019 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Click to show

Google "Donald Keech". Select "Images". A life's worth of internet searches.

Show me on this bowling pin where the evil Tony Kania hurt you...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 09-18-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

My membership name here is Boondawg.

BOWLING ALLEY BOY - LOSER is more accurate.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13841 posts
Member since Mar 2006

I'm thinking the GOP campaign song should be "Get Over It" by the Eagles....

When you're busy campaigning for 2020 and the Marxist Dems are STILL trying, and continually failing, to re-litigate 2016
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, azzhole,
We are not friends, we are not acquaintances, we are not familiar in any way.
Get over it.

Yes, you are.
Get over it !
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again the civilized representatives of the Posting Guidelines Compliant World are confronted by the vile effluent that continues to pollute the Pennock's ecosystem, spewed relentlessly from a fire hose of insolence, and charged by the monumental conceit and hubris of those who do not accept the Posting Guidelines; those who abhor the concept of a forum that is open to the full range of ideas and opinions that animate conversations in every town hall and every informal gathering place in these (50) United States.

These pathetic p*ssies want to shield their eyes, like Dracula hiding from daylight, and so avoid for themselves even a casual glance or reminder of any news, opinions, ideas and people, including other forum members, that they do not agree with, or that they view with suspicion.

The constant mouthing that is being interjected, in topic after topic, that "Ronald is MENTALLY ILL" or that Boondawg does not merit even the small modicum of respect that is the fair allotment that need be accorded to every forum member, per the "Keep It Civilized" injunction of the Posting Guidelines, is being justified by those who spew hatred or approve it, as if it were a kind of legitimate debate and discussion.

This vulgarian dross is the Closed Forum advocates response to what they object to as "Trolling."

What they actually object to is any thought or expression that they cannot claim as their own.

What is the comparison between this ceaseless and automatic incivility from the Closed Forum advocates, and a New Forum Topic, worded in a matter of fact way, or even using a mildly provocative style, that presents a report or an Op-Ed from the New York Times, Washington Post, MSNBC, or some other media venue, and offers itself for reaction or discussion? The spectrum of legitimate response ranges all the way from agreement, to non-committal, to analysis and counter argument and debate, or simply ignoring it, but not the blatant and unrestrained incivility that is the stock in trade of the Closed Forum advocates.

It's well that Cliff Pennock is alive, because if it were otherwise, he would be rolling in his grave with dismay about this Internet messages board turned into a cesspool that now bears his name.

How anyone with an awareness of the Posting Guidelines could arrive at any other conclusion is beyond my understanding.

"Good night and good luck."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-18-2019).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2019 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trolls getting trolled. It’s O/T. You call it nonsense all you want but everyone knows the score.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2019 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dishing it out ≠ being able to take it

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2019 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the vile effluent that continues to pollute

I see you're busy STILL confirming it IS you Ronald and that you're still a COMPULSIVE LIAR.

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

There's a certain member here, who resides in TO/T mostly, who keeps reporting posts "he doesn't like". Meaning he simply reports any post from any member he doesn't like.

He told me once that he does this until I (as in me, Cliff Pennock) stop the vile nonsense going on here
"
(or something to that effect - I could look up his exact words if only I would care enough).

In the beginning I actually checked out every single post he reported until I noticed the earlier said pattern. Since then, I simply ignore everything he reports.

Just to give you an indication how dedicated he is: since the inception of the reporting system (august 2016) he has reported 10,978 posts averaging over 1,200 posts per month.

And apparently, he is upping his average. In the past 20 minutes, he reported 87 posts!

Okay, you know who you are. I know for sure you are reading this. You can continue reporting posts if you like, but I just wanted you to know they simply get ignored now.

It's well that Cliff Pennock is alive, because if it were otherwise.......

He would still be IGNORING YOU Ronald

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-19-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

+ 1 for maryjane.
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2019 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Google "Donald Keech". Select "Images". A life's worth of internet searches.

Show me on this bowling pin where the evil Tony Kania hurt you...

Every time you post about me, you show everyone exactly the character of the kind of man you are.
Anyone with half a brain could never trust you.

You’re a weasel and everyone knows it.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2019 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by randye:

BOWLING ALLEY BOY - LOSER is more accurate.

The only one you’re succeeding in making look stupid is you.

Continually stalking and posting pictures of strange DUDES and criticizing them for the looks they were born with and the occupation they earn a living with.

That’s what you present as intelligent rational behavior.

How sick is that?

While you and Tony-Boy go on & on about what virtues and character traits make an good American, a patriot, and an honorable man, the completely obvious truth is, nether one of you possess a single one of those traits.

Do you see anyone else here criticizing someone’s looks or how they earn a living?
Do you see anyone else posting personal information about other members here?
Do you see anyone here posting other members pictures?

And you still think it’s rational, honorable behavior?

If you truely believe so, ask some of the other members if they agree.
I realize their silence makes it hard to tell, but I’m betting they wouldn’t get within 10 feet of trusting you, based on the hypocrisy your character continually reveals with every word.

You guys are a pathetic joke, and everyone here knows it.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2019 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Every time you post about me, you show everyone exactly the character of the kind of man you are.
Anyone with half a brain could never trust you.

You’re a weasel and everyone knows it.

Click to show
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting the way different people use their Constitutionally protected freedoms, isn't it?

Who is to judge another?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2019 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who is to judge another?

Honesty, I judge everyone and only let in what I deem fit. I very much so admit to being judgemental. While doing this, I have learned to not allow individuals or groups into my life that are on drugs or alcohol continuously. I generally avoid bars, marijuana dispensaries, and seedy places of town. I have learned to keep clear of the homeless that pilfer anything not attached with 3/4" nut and bolt. I have learned...

We all judge. Everyone here does so. I judge you, and everyone else as I read these threads. I have a positive outlook for most here. Even Donald. I judged him accordingly. But, the scars and calluses let me know that my judgements are accurate to a degree that few here can understand. Donald Keech included.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a difference between judging, and evaluating.

Evaluation is a private matter, best used to make good decisions.
Judgement is public.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-21-2019 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I publicly judged Boondawg. I am seemingly OK with my hypothesis of the man. Besides, free tacos, drink, and weed!

I am not evaluating Donald.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 09-21-2019).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny how you criticize him for indulging it two of the substances that you offer him.

So, if he accepts your kind invitation, that would make you an enabler, and remove your basis for the criticism, right?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2019 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... not drunk or stoned...

Perhaps that is your problem.

By the way, how much does a judge get paid ?

Luv 'ya man. Don't ever quit being you.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock