Started on: 11-06-2018 09:10 PM
Replies: 83 (1606 views)
Last post by: Rickady88GT on 11-20-2018 01:37 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dbl post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-10-2018).]

IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why isn't the FBI down there right now, raiding/seizing the whole mess? Oh.....yeah.....never mind.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19510 posts
Member since Mar 2009
There is a pretty fair chance that similar skulduggery is afoot in desert, as well. There are some irregularities involving transportation and verification of votes. The courts have already stepped in, and the spooky, uncomfortable thing is that the ACLU is on the side of the Republican party.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

From the opinion page of the NYT

https://www.nytimes.com/201...ngress-midterms.html

The author offers advice that we all know the Democrats will NOT heed and I am also firmly among those that fervently pray they do NOT .

Let them be and do what they are at their core. They can't help themselves.

I want them to do what we know they have been waiting for 2 years to do now and turn the House of Representatives into a WILD CIRCUS of constant investigations, accusations and never ending harassment of the President.

They will accomplish nothing.

We know that they do not have a legislative agenda for the benefit of the country or else they would have run on that during their campaigns.

I honestly believe that we are about to witness the political destruction of the Democrat party over the next 24 months and see an electoral slaughter of them and the reelection of President Trump in 2020

Until then, the Administrative, Judicial and one half of the Legislative branches of the government are secure.

Long Live The Republic.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-10-2018).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Hard as it might be to believe, it gets even CRAZIER.

Here are her people loading Broward County Florida ballots from a line of private cars into a rented box truck in the middle of the night.

ZERO legal chain of custody or oversight.

These are criminals, plain and simple.

I don't know if everyone knows that Brenda Snipes is the Broward County Florida Supervisor of Elections that was found GUILTY of state and Federal crimes this past May for illegally destroying ballots in the 2016 election.

Debbie Wasserman Shultz, David Hogg, Brenda Snipes and many more.....Broward is home to Florida's most virulent and crazy leftists

UPDATE: It also looks like Snipes has barricaded her office with a whole line of those rented box trucks!

Protestors were there earlier today shouting "LOCK HER UP!"

https://floridianpress.com/...ofc-from-protestors/

I literally can't believe what I'm reading and seeing on the news. I'm trying to convince myself that I'm just inflating this into something it's not. But left-leaning groups are now ALSO worried and trying to get her to stop because it's effectively proving that which we've all suspected. My most liberal and progressive friends in Florida are completely on my side and think what's going on is completely illegal. I mean... aside from the fact that the court has ruled she just broke two constitutional laws... it's illegal in more ways than just that.

Representative Gaetz was almost arrested, but was physically and forcefully removed from the site by Broward County Sherriff's office police officers. Even though the state court ORDERED and DEMANDED that they let him in.

It's worth mentioning here... and I don't think a lot of people realize this, BSO / Broward county Sherriff's Office is run by Scott Israel, who is a Democrat Sherriff (in Florida, the Sherriff's office is a political position). He barely won in the last election, and there's talk of ballet fraud from that election as well. Israel is vehemently against Republicans, and Governor Rick Scott.

It's absolutely ****ing crazy... never seen anything like this in my life.

Anyway... it actually gets worse. Brenda Snipes has been creating NEW ballots based on ones that her team deems have been "damaged." Even in cases where there's no way to tell. Her team creates a new ballot using their "best guess," and then counts it. They have been destroying / shredding the existing ballots, and there have been boxes that have since been REMOVED from Brenda Snipe's tallying office. Rep. Gaetz was detained and removed from the site by police when he was recording this. And I repeat, removed from a site that the state court ruled and demanded that he and others have authority to enter and bare witness to.

Brenda Snipes has been allowing a select few Democrat Party Officials into the tallying office, but absolutely barred anyone else from entering.

I just absolutely cannot get past this. This is an absolutely abhorrent abuse of power, and corruption the likes we've never seen by Democrats at face value. They are literally doing, in front of our eyes, the very things we've always suspected Democrats have been guilty of.

Every time they pull these shenanigans, they always come up with an egregiously disproportionate number of more Democrat votes than Republican votes. And in every case, it becomes statistically impossible for the results which they derive from these recounts...

I just... I can't...

I know that there's no way Democrats will be allowed to win, as it'll go to the Supreme Court again, but I'm just horrified that the Democrats even think they can attempt to get away with this. I really shouldn't even say "Democrats," because there's a solid number of Democrats too that believe this is unconscionably corrupt what Snipes is doing.

I mean, Miami-Dade county is worlds larger than Broward County, and they have an even more fair mix of Democrats and Republicans... and they managed to meet all expectations immediately.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like they just might get away with it here. There is nothing concrete that I can put my hands on yet, but something ain't right.

There is no way in hell that Maricopa County would elect someone like Sinema. Remember that we are the ones who reelected Joe Arpaio over and over again for 24 years. It is hard to believe anyone outside San Francisco would vote for her at all. The Phoenix Metro area is one of the very few large cities in the country to have remained firmly Red since the beginning. We are the home of Barry Goldwater, for god's sake! Yet over the last few days, previously uncounted votes from our county have brought her from a 17,000 vote deficit to a 20,000 vote lead.

This guys sums her up accurately: (the title of the video is misleading, he spends most of his time talking about Sinema)

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19510 posts
Member since Mar 2009
New numbers were just released and Sinema is now more than 28,000 votes ahead. I will see Bigfoot and Elvis break dancing in front of the Circle-K before I believe this is legitimate.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read a "news" article from NBC earlier describing Maricopa county as a long time Democratic strong hold.

Williegoat, what say you?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I read a "news" article from NBC earlier describing Maricopa county as a long time Democratic strong hold.

Williegoat, what say you?

I say, "What kind of drugs are they on?". I have lived here since 1969. We have ALWAYS been as Conservative as anywhere in the country. The whole state used to be bright red, but Pima county (Tucson) is now the child we would rather not talk about. Tucson is kind of like one great big college town.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-10-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2018 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I've heard that AZ is the meth lab of the SouthWest, or something like that.
Oh, wait, wasn't that your Senatorial candidate?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2018 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Tucson is kind of like one great big college town.

And that's the biggest problem for the rest of America. The Democrats / progressives were genius in their proactive efforts to weaponize and propagandize the youth. They've immediately turned nearly every college into a bastion of liberalism. Most of these kids that graduate from college are so oblivious to history, that if you told them JFK's speech "As not what your country can do for you..." they'd think it was fascist speak from Hitler.

We may be stacking the courts with "normal" judges now in hopes of changing the landscape... but the war is lost. It will literally take the total destruction of America in the process of these Millennials getting what they want, before they realize that they were wrong. And even still, they may never realize it.
PFF
System Bot
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2018 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think itll go to some kinda civil war. But whole states are divided 50/50 so its not like before when the whole south took off. I dunno how its gonna work now, its all about who controls the military and the nukes. California got nukes, dunno if they have independent control of em. But what if cali took off( besides my world goin to sh!t) and had a usable nuke?

not cool man not cool

shem

We should take the southern countries as colonies like the old days. we could run em better, and their people wouldnt have to come here
Gar
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2018 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No State has control over the nukes that may be based within it's borders.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2018 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suggest you all start reading up on Kyrsten Sinema and tell everyone you know to do the same. I am getting a real queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach that she might just be our president in a few years. I wish I was kidding, but I am not.

She has again, widened her lead over McSally. She has gained votes with every new batch of mail-in ballots.

She is Hillary and Obama all rolled up in one very dangerous package.

Learn to pronounce her name: the accent is on Sin and it rhymes with enema.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-11-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2018 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I suggest you all start reading up on Kyrsten Sinema and tell everyone you know to do the same. I am getting a real queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach that she might just be our president in a few years. I wish I was kidding, but I am not.

She has again, widened her lead over McSally. She has gained votes with every new batch of mail-in ballots.

She is Hillary and Obama all rolled up in one very dangerous package.

Learn to pronounce her name: the accent is on Sin and it rhymes with enema.

She's a 42 year old divorced white woman of Dutch ancestry who is also a renounced Mormon and a self proclaimed "bisexual" who has also committed documented lies regarding her "poverty stricken" past and is not an "distinguished alumni of the Saul Alinsky school" as Obama is. She does however have a long history of anti-capitalist pronouncements and is a strong anti-gun activist among a number of other things.

This girl has a LOT of already well known "baggage", including her misuse of campaign funds as recently exposed by Project Veritas, which may still yet see her in some serious Federal legal peril.

She has neither the past political dynasty or pedigree that Hillary possessed and also lacks the "national gravitas" for the present crop of Democrat Marxists to get behind en masse to run for the presidency just 20 months from now.

While she does indeed require careful watching, I get that distinct sense that she is seen around the country principally as a garden variety, simple minded, "loopy leftist".

She is in the potential position she is in right now ONLY because of the insane amounts of money that were spent and the electoral cheating that put her, (just barely) there.

I respectfully have to disagree that she is any kind of combination of Hillary and Obama, and against Trump she is a certain loser.

Meanwhile we are trying hard to hold onto our Senatorial and Gubernatorial wins here in Florida and I'm happy to say that it, reportedly, looks good for the time being.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-11-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2018 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Much of the same could have been said of Obama at one time. If she is elected to the senate, she will position herself as a moderate for six years. That is long enough for most to have forgotten her history. She is young, she has time on her side. The people of Arizona have known her well for some time and she still managed to convince many that she is a moderate.

In addition, she is a member of several demographic groups to which the left panders. She will get blind votes from each of those groups.

In addition, she must have some strong behind-the-scenes help to have gotten this far. I'm telling you, something ain't right here.

She is not an idiot. She presents herself very well. If Hillary were a much better actress, she would still not be nearly as good as Sinema. She is exactly the kind of candidate the Dems look for.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-11-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2018 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's over. Sinema will be the next senator from Arizona. I am not a happy boy. I hope there is an investigation, but it seems that everyone is just rolling over.

Something stinks in the desert.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2018 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's over. Sinema will be the next senator from Arizona. I am not a happy boy. I hope there is an investigation, but it seems that everyone is just rolling over.

Something stinks in the desert.

I saw the news of that and I confess my mood did sink a little, but take heart and be of good courage.

Her win did not tip the balance in the Senate and conservatives did make gains there.

In light of that fact there is also this: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/...ce-entering-vehicle/
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2018 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It appears that the political machine of southern Florida and some other states seem to be immune to investigation of corruption. I'm unsure if the police, both local and national, are part of the problem, but there is a problem of how the votes are collected and counted.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2018 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now Al is recounting to steal from kemp, what a buncha bs.

I heard doocy can make mcsally interim in mccains place till the bimbo takes over.

Not looking too good, till we see who the dumbs have to run for pres.

shem
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2018 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

I heard doocy can make mcsally interim in mccains place till the bimbo takes over.

shem

That is pretty close. The McSally/Sinema race was to replace Flake, who is retiring. Ducey appointed Kyl to replace McCain.

Kyl could serve until the 2020 election, or he could step down after the first of the year, in which case Ducey could appoint McSally (or someone else) to serve until 2020.

(I thought we would have a special election after the first of the year, but I was wrong)
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2018 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

It appears that the political machine of southern Florida and some other states seem to be immune to investigation of corruption. I'm unsure if the police, both local and national, are part of the problem, but there is a problem of how the votes are collected and counted.

There always will be a problem as long as county Supervisors of Elections are a partisan political office and are allowed to run independently and differently across the state.

They were so wrapped up in the "short game" of winning this 2018 midterm at any cost that they have succeeded in tipping their hand for their "long game" in the 2020 general election.

It's really the same tactic they've used in every election, but this time demonstrated how openly craven and illegal Democrats will be. They just don't even try to hide it anymore like they once did.

This should be a strong wake-up call to make whatever changes can be made within the next 20 months to secure polling and to plan for very heavy observation and oversight for the 2020 vote.

The "Democrat Party" didn't win anything in this midterm.

After their losses in 2016, the Democrat Party is now DINO and is instead very closely aligned with the ideology and platform of the CPUSA / SPA.

Don't take my word for it, see for yourself: http://www.cpusa.org/party_info/party-program/

They just call themselves "Democratic Socialists" (for now)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-13-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2018 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find this interesting:

On election night, Mcsally was ahead by 17,000 votes.
Each of the following six nights, when a new vote count was released, Sinema gained until she led by 38,000 votes.
On Monday night, McSally conceded the race to Sinema. Presumably, on the seventh day she rested.
They are still counting votes and today’s count was split 50/50. The Dems did not need anymore votes.

There are about 130,000 ballots still to be counted. Does anyone care to guess what the percentages will be?

Also, in the midst of all this turmoil, the race for Arizona Secretary of State has flipped from last Tuesday's declared winner Republican Steve Gaynor to Democrat Katie Hobbs.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-13-2018).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2018 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I find this interesting:

On election night, Mcsally was ahead by 17,000 votes.
Each of the following six nights, when a new vote count was released, Sinema gained until she led by 38,000 votes.
On Monday night, McSally conceded the race to Sinema. Presumably, on the seventh day she rested.
They are still counting votes and today’s count was split 50/50. The Dems did not need anymore votes.

There are about 130,000 ballots still to be counted. Does anyone care to guess what the percentages will be?

Also, in the midst of all this turmoil, the race for Arizona Secretary of State has flipped from last Tuesday's declared winner Republican Steve Gaynor to Democrat Katie Hobbs.

If the votes turn out to be 1 or more for McSally, can she "unconcede" like all the Democrats do?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2018 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2018 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19510 posts
Member since Mar 2009
And so it begins....

https://www.newyorker.com/n...win-of-the-trump-era

This is just the kind of article that was being circulated about Hillary just a few years ago.

For the past fifty years, Arizona has been a redoubt of the Sun Belt conservatism—pro-business, anti-taxes—that Barry Goldwater pioneered. Occasionally, moderate Democrats like Bruce Babbitt and Janet Napolitano have held statewide office. But Sinema is the first Democrat to be elected to the Senate from Arizona since 1988, and the first Democrat to win an open Senate seat in the state since Dennis DeConcini was elected, in 1976. The firsts don’t stop there. Sinema, a forty-two-year-old congresswoman for Arizona’s Ninth District, will also be the first female senator from Arizona, and the first openly bisexual senator from anywhere.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-14-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2018 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And so it begins....

https://www.newyorker.com/n...win-of-the-trump-era

This is just the kind of article that was being circulated about Hillary just a few years ago.

"By campaigning as a moderate willing to cross party lines, Sinema attracted support from suburbanites and self-identified independents. She also exposed the fault line in the Arizona G.O.P., which is divided between the old-line Party establishment, which Flake and John McCain embodied, and a seething base of Trump supporters.

Wow.

Did you even know that you are "seething"?

I know it's drivel in the New Yorker magazine, but I'm always amused at all the *emotional* descriptions the leftists ascribe to conservatives.

It really is indicative how they see the world and make their decisions.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-14-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2018 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Wow.

Did you even know that you are "seething"?

I know it's drivel in the New Yorker magazine, but I'm always amused at all the *emotional* descriptions the leftists ascribe to conservatives.

It really is indicative how they see the world and make their decisions.

I would say "seething" is fairly accurate in my case, along with the remainder of that excerpt. Not only were offices blatantly stolen by the Democrats, but the elections were shamelessly sabotaged by the Republicans.

McSally wasn't the ideal candidate, but when given the choice between a bologna sandwich or fresh pigeon droppings, the lunch meat should win every single time.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although I am not registered as a Republican, I do receive regular emails from the AZ GOP. I received the following email today:

Good morning,

Yesterday, we announced the formation of an independent audit with the intention of reviewing the actions of the Maricopa County Recorder’s Office in the recent midterm election.

The investigation will research and report on: 1) the Recorder’s decision to open emergency voting centers prior to Election Day, 2) Election Day voting procedures and challenges, 3) the ballot counting and results reporting process, and 4) allegations of fraud in the election.

Anyone thinking we would allow Adrian Fontes' office to get away with non-compliant practices was wrong. If his hands are clean then he should have no problem with the independent audit and will fully comply.

It's our hope that this audit will produce a fair, factually-based report that will help us better understand what happened in this drawn-out election and address the many concerns of the voters.

The auditor will soon set up a website where Arizonans can submit information about the recent election that might prove useful to the independent audit. The AZ GOP will provide updates on the progress of the review and will use the auditor’s final report to help improve the voting and tallying process in future Arizona elections.

I once again thank you for those of you that have reached out and expressed your concerns over the integrity of this election and future ones, we will get to the bottom of this.

Sincerely,

Chairman Lines

I do hope they can get to the bottom of this.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2018 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Were there any Republican seats won after the ballot count ended? Every morning I read of another Democrat winning some kind of ballot victory AFTER the initial count.

We need voting standardization. Part of that being ID only voting. Fine, you lost it and cannot afford another. I am OK with that. But, no ID, no voting. You must be a registered American Citizen. Perhaps the federal goobernment could issue ID's for free? I see nothing wrong with that. Often is the case of it being too much to afford. (Often is the case of being able to afford cigarettes and such though.)

Nobody that I know wants this. What is being stolen. From both parties.

Edit: Would someone, anyone please post some content with Octavia Cortez saying something meaningful. Anything fact based and not just feel good drudgery. I would appreciate that, thanks.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-16-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Were there any Republican seats won after the ballot count ended?

They are still counting (making?) ballots here in Arizona. As a matter of fact, they are now trying to hire people to help count.

Pretty soon, along with year long campaigns, we will have year long elections.

I am the alien. This is not the country I was born in.
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2018 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Georgia governor's race was apparently decided today when the Democratic candidate essentially ceased to contest the election after the ballots were certified after the recount process was concluded. Note that the Dem candidate never conceded and there were statements that the election was stolen by the opposition party.

Nelson

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2018 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They are still counting (making?) ballots here in Arizona. As a matter of fact, they are now trying to hire people to help count.

Pretty soon, along with year long campaigns, we will have year long elections.

I am the alien. This is not the country I was born in.

BREAKING NEWS: In order to save time, Democrats are starting their 2020 election recount now.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-17-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2018 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Warning!

Call your doctor if your election lasts longer than four days!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2018 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good one williegoat!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2018 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is (finally) official.

Florida has a new Republican Governor and a new Republican U.S. Senator, making both US Senators from Florida Republicans.

The ONLY state administration office that appears to have gone to a Democrat is the Office of the Commissioner of Agriculture.

It will be amusing to see what kind of political shenanigans leftists try to pull with control of that office....

Legal "fallout" from this election does continue on with Federal prosecutors looking into documented vote fraud committed by the Florida Democrat Party.

https://www.politico.com/st...ida-democrats-695299

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-18-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2018 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13833 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by shemdogg:

Now Al is recounting to steal from kemp, what a buncha bs.

Not to fear. The Georgia state governorship is also now official.

You can now say Governor Kemp.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2018 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thankfully it's over. Now enjoy the next few months before we start getting bombarded with the 2020 election ads.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-19-2018).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2018 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if the Republican voters got a phone call to rush them into sending in a repaired "cure" ballot, with an extended grace period?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2018 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just read that Brenda Snipes, the Elections Supervisor for Broward County has resigned.

Hopefully, they'll put some one in that position that will follow and enforce the rules regardless of who wins. One problematic election could happen anywhere but, the repeated issues in this county obviously need to be addressed and that needed to start at the top.

Rams
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock