Started on: 08-22-2018 08:55 PM
Replies: 40 (1093 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 09-29-2018 12:09 AM
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're having terrible fires and smoke here in Washington. I know that most people here think that climate change is a hoax. I'm curious as to the reasons. Is it a denial that we are having global warming, denial that it is man caused, a belief that fossil fuels are the cause or that the solutions offered are not the right ones. Just asking and wondering if anyone has changed their mind one way or the other.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THIS sh*t AGAIN?

AND you have to post it THREE damn times in a row....2 MINUTES apart ?!!

You just asked this SAME bullshit a short while ago: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/122758.html

WHAT the actual F**k is WRONG with you?

There is a thread all about this crap that has been here for almost 11 YEARS and 150 PAGES

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/057033.html

GO THERE

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-22-2018).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

And Boondawg has returned to this abuse?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Is he your personal Jesus?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is he your personal Jesus?

And if he was?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And if he was?

Then you could pray to him for forgiveness for the disgusting sexual innuendo and abuse YOU hurled at me.

Go sweep your own damn doorstep you hypocrite.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yo', dratts, I found a fairly current news-style report that I think is likely to appeal to your reading appetite. I've seen a few different news-style reports in recent days that fall into more or less the same bucket, judging by the way that the reports were bannered. I didn't stop to review any of them.

I have not closely reviewed this one, except to eyeball it quickly from beginning to end. It has hypertext links set off with blue (cyan) font color that branch to other reports or articles. It has some photographs and data plots.

Publication date: April 4, 2018.
Author: Ruby Russell.

Publishing venue: DW(.com)
DW (Deutsche Welle) is Germany’s international broadcaster.

Climate change and extreme weather: Science is proving the link.

Pinning down blame for complex weather events isn't straightforward. But cutting-edge science is rapidly shrinking the space to argue that the crazy weather we're experiencing has any explanation other than man-made greenhouse gas emissions.

Continued online at DW(.com)
https://www.dw.com/en/clima...-the-link/a-43323706

Considering the hypertext links that are embedded within this article, and the lists of other Recommended and Related news-style reports on DW(.com) that accompany it, this could be anyone's passport to endless hours of self-activated personal research about DW's "take" on climate and weather-related issues.

Have you figured out why you are inadvertently creating these duplicate forum topics? It seems like something I've seen before.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Yo', dratts, I found a fairly current news-style report.......

GREAT

Follow this link

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/057033.html

AND POST IT THERE WHERE IT BELONGS

You can also call your buddy Donald and tell him to STOP posting while he's high and open a damn window in his shabby little trailer and let his pot smoke cloud out, then maybe he won't think the world is coming to an end.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, never mind.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-22-2018).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2018 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The climate has been "changing" for a few billion years. THATS WHAT IT DOES. With no help from humanity required at all, since we haven't been around that long.

Git over it.

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2018 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

The climate has been "changing" for a few billion years. THATS WHAT IT DOES. With no help from humanity required at all, since we haven't been around that long.

Git over it.

Science requires actual brains to understand, thus the reason so many libtards have a problem with the "climate change".
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2018 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What does Boondawg have to do with the sand in your front hole? Or the price of cookies for that matter?

Liberals, deciding other peoples issues is their platform.

Go feed your cats.

Yes, the climate changes.

The fires in Washington State are due mainly to lack of funds going to fire prevention. This is a known issue in Olympia, but many cannot read past their nose. Blinded by a social construct of make believe utopia. I do not feel sorry in the least for idiots.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 08-23-2018).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2018 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A guy who's been a member here since 2001 starts a thread, to ask a question about something that is obviously troubling him... and is then subjected to open hostility that is simply mind-blowing.

I don't give a hoot what you guys think of me (believe me, it's mutual)... but seriously, why are you so freakin' nasty to dratts? What the heck did this guy ever do to deserve this level of abuse from you?

More and more people drift away from here. The same half-dozen (or less) people start 90% of the threads now. It's really quite sad what's become of this once vibrant forum.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2018 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are to blame for the intensity of the wild fires in the west. And it all started when our government decided that forest fires were evil and therefore must be controlled. This has lead to tremendous amounts of fuel building up over time so that when a fire actually occurs it's quite severe. The frequency of forest fires is less but the intensity is far greater. Now if the climate is getting warmer and carbon dioxide is greater then trees and vegetation will grow even faster and the problem will be even worse in the future. So yes it's man made but it's not the climate that is the problem.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2018 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Click to show

Pretty much nails it.

Poor management has led to this issue.

Dry lightning is the cause of several fires near here.

Tossing cigarettes or road side beginnings is believed to be the cause of several more.

Human stupidity/crimes are the facts of many more.

The Rockies feed our river system here east of the Cascades. It is a vast area. We had plenty of snow fall to last the year, but a warm front melted much of it too quickly causing flooding along the tributaries of the Rockies supporting our watershed. This year especially I have traveled literally thousands of miles in the Fiero with the Wife or Kid seeking out these fires. I am fascinated by it all.

Here are several great web links for information...

http://gacc.nifc.gov/nwcc/i...on/largefiremap.aspx

http://www.wildcad.net/WCWA-NEC.htm

http://www.wildcad.net/WCWA-CWC.htm

http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/state/49/

https://twitter.com/waDNR_fire

A short video of the Spokane International Airport a day or so ago. It has been like this or near for over a week now. We saw the sun yesterday for a short period, and then nothing. Sad, but factors determine results.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kAYNE_1535005263

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 08-23-2018).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2018 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Bark Beetle is a serious issue in CA, adding to the fuel that the environmentalist will not let them remove. All hail the magnificent Boondawg, may he accept my prayers!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2018 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A guy who's been a member here since 2001 starts a thread, to ask a question about something that is obviously troubling him... and is then subjected to open hostility that is simply mind-blowing.

I don't give a hoot what you guys think of me (believe me, it's mutual)... but seriously, why are you so freakin' nasty to dratts? What the heck did this guy ever do to deserve this level of abuse from you?

More and more people drift away from here. The same half-dozen (or less) people start 90% of the threads now. It's really quite sad what's become of this once vibrant forum.

Are you whining again?
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2018 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

I'm but one of many who have left that cesspool sometimes referred to as O/T. I don't regret my decision at all... but yeah, I certainly understand why you enjoy it there.

Hmmm. Dubious.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 08-28-2018).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2018 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't forget the draw of Facebook. Hopefully that mess ends soon. I've prayed to the boonie in hopes that his will be done.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2018 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
30 years of research...

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2018 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having spent over twenty years working for lumber companies, I can tell you that he speaks the truth.
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2018 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know absolutely how to stop all the wildfires. Cut down every tree out there.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-13-2018 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I know absolutely how to stop all the wildfires. Burn down every tree out there.

FTFY
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now you know... Click

Damn.

I hope you're proud of yourself.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now you know... Click

Damn.

I hope you're proud of yourself.

Go f**k yourself Patrick.

I wasn't even aware of his illness or death until just today.

I do not read the "Mall" section of the forum much at all, if ever, which is where he posted the news of his cancer.

You know damn well that he never uttered a single peep about his illness until many days AFTER my post. (Yes, I just checked the dates)

You also know damn well that I didn't give the man cancer or exacerbate it in any way.

Now YOU want to try to USE that man's death to take a swipe at me?

Go stir your shitbucket nonsense elsewhere you lowlife scumbag.

May "dratts" rest in peace.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-28-2018).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts was probably already starting to slip away due to the cancer, possibly also feeling confused from the meds... and you treated him like absolute garbage simply because he accidentally re-posted the same thread two more times.

randye, you are one damn nasty piece of work.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts was probably already starting to slip away due to the cancer, possibly also feeling confused from the meds... and you treated him like absolute garbage simply because he accidentally re-posted the same thread two more times.

randye, you are one damn nasty piece of work.

You are a lowlife scumbag Patrick.

You do not know anything that you just claimed regarding his alleged, "slipping away", confusion or being on meds to be factual.

August 30, 2018 10:47AM

Originally posted by dratts:

I just found out that I have cancer and don't have very much time left.

You're USING that man's death to try to attack me, which makes YOU the "nasty piece of work".

F**K OFF Patrick

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you had any integrity at all randye, you wouldn't show your face around here for awhile. But you're back without missing a beat... and still spewing your hatred.

You sir, are disgusting.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you had any integrity at all randye, you wouldn't show your face around here for awhile. But you're back without missing a beat... and still spewing your hatred.

You sir, are disgusting.

I sleep very well in the knowledge that I am not USING A MAN'S DEATH LIKE YOU ARE to attack someone.

There is obviously no disgusting place too low that you won't crawl to is there?

Go hide your own face you damn HYPOCRITE.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since you're so fond of mentioning dates, I posted the following on August 23, 2018 at 12:44 AM, long before any of us were aware of dratts dire medical condition. You couldn't be bothered to respond to me back then. Now you're foaming at the mouth and can't stop yourself from responding. Funny that.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I posted the following on August 23, 2018 at 12:44 AM, long before any of us were aware of dratts dire medical condition.

Including me...

...and as I pointed out, apparently also before HE, (dratts), knew as well.

Of course none of that matters to a lowlife scumbag like you who USES A MAN'S DEATH TO ATTACK SOMEONE.

You're also the same despicable scumbag that attacked me with your vile, nasty, sexual innuendo over the "Cecil the Lion" nonsense.

Like I said, there is obviously no slimy, nasty low that you won't crawl to Patrick.

F**K OFF

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You sir, are disgusting.

Please take your own advice.

Your behavior warrants a time-out.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 09-28-2018).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Your behavior warrants a time-out.

But it's fine that randye addresses anyone he pleases in the most vile manner possible. Notice that he doesn't even try to explain why he treated dratts like garbage. And apparently you find that quite acceptable.

I can see that nothing's changed in O/T since I left it in disgust a couple years ago. I guess I'm not surprised. Disappointed, but not surprised.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2018 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You sir, are disgusting.

You are one ****ed up liberal.

I have never seen another forum member use another forum member's death to advance their hatred. Funny how one who will defend a loin, will destroy a human so easily.

This is Dratt's last thread, and it will end up in the can due to liberal hatred.

I said my peace with Don in person, not on a forum. Can any of you say that?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 09-28-2018).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I said my peace with Don in person...

Oh? Care to share?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2018 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh? Care to share?

Absolutely not.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not surprised.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2018 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are not surprised that I will not disclaim my last words to Don Ratts? Really?

Good luck to ya now, OK.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2018 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I said my peace with Don in person, not on a forum. Can any of you say that?

That is so touching, Tony Kania. You and Don Ratts (dratts) must've had a special bond.

Yeah, right.

The reality of the situation is quite different, but Tony Kania doesn't let reality get in the way of a good story... or maybe it's that he honestly doesn't know what's real anymore.

To get some background on how Don Ratts felt about Tony Kania, start reading Here. The following post contains most of the pertinent facts.

Originally posted on 05-30-2018 by dratts:

This goes back to a time when Tony was going to have to sell either his Fiero or his truck due to a lack of funds. I lent him $4000 interest free so that he wouldn't have to sell the truck which he needed and he could keep his Fiero. $4000 interest free! I had a garden that required two medical marijuana recommendations. Mine and his. I put up all the capital for the garden paid for everything and supplied a secure location for it. Tony went South on me and asked for his recommendation back which I gave to him and lined up another legal partner. Tony threatened to turn me in and I said go right ahead. I don't give a crap about your threat again to turn me in again. Go right ahead. I would never take a chance on losing my property with an illegal grow. At the time Tony was smoking about three times as much as I did and I advised him that he might be letting it get in the way of having a successful job as he was only lasting about two weeks on his jobs before getting fired. He overindulged. I sent him a private message rather than out him on the forum but that's all over now. I even tried to help some Fiero people when they couldn't get their tail lights back from Tony. As far as I know they never did get them back. He is not the nice guy that he presents himself to be on this forum. Go ahead and turn me in Tony. You assumed that I would need your participation and that you could threaten me. You were easily replaced.

Shed a few more crocodile tears for us, Tony Kania.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-29-2018 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my god. Fine, we talked about all of what you just rehashed. The subject came up. That thread even. Thanks Patrick. Thank you.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock