Started on: 08-12-2017 01:39 PM
Replies: 62 (774 views)
Last post by: randye on 08-16-2017 02:44 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya got any idea how hard it is to type a rebel yell?

http://m.wbrc.com/myfoxal/d...contentguid=0opiIYuJ
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Virginia Gov. Declares State of Emergency as White Nationalist Rally Turns Violent

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — Fights erupted and at least eight people were hurt when white nationalists and counter-protesters violently clashed Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia, forcing local police and Gov. Terry McAuliffe to declare a state of emergency.
Members of white nationalists are met by a group of counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, Aug. 12, 2017. Joshua Roberts / Reuters

Supporters gathered in Emancipation Park Saturday morning in anticipation of a noon rally held by "Unite the Right." The aim of the rally was to protest the removal of a statue honoring Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee. The park was formerly known as Lee Park.

State police and members of the Virginia National Guard surrounded the park after McAuliffe declared a state of emergency and the city of Charlottesville declared the alt-right protest an unlawful assembly — effectively cancelling the demonstration before its planned start time.

The Charlottesville Police Department reported that, as of 12:30 p.m. ET, it had made a single arrest and emergency medical personnel had responded to eight injuries.

But those may not be the only injuries related to the event. A video made after 1 p.m. ET and posted to social media appeared to show a car plow into a group of marchers as they walked through streets.

The CPD estimated between 2,000 and 6,000 people were expected to attend the "Unite the Right" rally, according to local paper The Daily Progress. The controversial event was seeking to unify the far-right wing and "affirm the right of Southerners and white people to organize for their interests," according to its Facebook page.

McAuliffe said he declared a state of emergency to allow for a response to quell the violence.
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The KKK and white supremacists were just fringe groups with few followers just a few years ago. Then the Left really started turning up the heat with BLM, Antifa and destroying Confederate monuments. It has driven a lot of people into these groups that were not there just a few years ago.

The Left successfully resurrected these monsters. Now we have to deal with them and the violent leftists.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a great quote about it on another forum..

The world hasnt seen white people this angry in a very long time. When other races riot they burn neighborhoods. We burn entire continents.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

The KKK and white supremacists were just fringe groups with few followers just a few years ago. Then the Left really started turning up the heat with BLM, Antifa and destroying Confederate monuments. It has driven a lot of people into these groups that were not there just a few years ago.

The Left successfully resurrected these monsters. Now we have to deal with them and the violent leftists.

Has zero to do with any off those "white supremacist groups" and everything about being told if you are white you are a racist and a Nazi.. people put up with it, and the leftie groups kept poking that hornets nest. now they are in for a rude awakening.. People are fed up with a few groups try'n to rewrite history.. and claiming to be offended by things that until these groups told them to be offended by..

People are now at the point if , "let me up I've had enough" and hay if most of the left are going to claim every white is a racist and a Nazi, I think they are at the boiling point if ,phuck it, give them what they want, you think whites are that way, we'll here ya go..
Odd, how minorities don't want to be stereotyped, yet most of my race is doing it to others..
odd the left hates bullies, but they have cornered the market..

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://thehill.com/blogs/bl...r-plowed-through?amp

"A car plowed thru a group of people protestors" as opposed to canine protestors I assume besides, since when are ANTIFA considered peoples?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Those vehicles were getting hit with bats and rocks, before they mowed down people..
But wouldn't want to pre face it with those facts, na..
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Those vehicles were getting hit with bats and rocks, before they mowed down people..
But wouldn't want to pre face it with those facts, na..

Who are you talking to? The video is titled RAW. That means no analysis or anything else has been done yet. They just put the video out as is.

If you have additional facts, post the link. I have not seen anything about people attacking the car yet but it is believable.

Here is a picture someone posted which looks like this car just prior to running people over.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Who are you talking to? The video is titled RAW. That means no analysis or anything else has been done yet. They just put the video out as is.

If you have additional facts, post the link. I have not seen anything about people attacking the car yet but it is believable.

Here is a picture someone posted which looks like this car just prior to running people over.

maybe follow along they have been throwing rocks and hitting vehicles with bats all day..

Heck even the driver of the Charger was one of their own (didin do nunnin) try'n to feed the fire..

oops..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 08-12-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maybe follow along they have been throwing rocks and hitting vehicles with bats all day..

Heck even the driver of the Charger was one of their own (didin do nunnin) try'n to feed the fire..

oops..

Follow what? You are the only one that has said that in this thread and you still have not posted a link.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Follow what? You are the only one that has said that in this thread and you still have not posted a link.

Do they block google in nazifornia??
you can search..
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Based on that, it sure looks like one of the lefties tried to start a riechstag fire and failed miserably.

Nuttin like taking out a bunch of your own to get a point across and prove how stupid you are. Now somebody give that moron a gun and set him loose at Berkly!!!!

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do they block google in nazifornia??
you can search..

Yeeeaaaaaaaa.

If you haven't noticed, when other people bring up new information, they post links to it. I would ask if you were new to the Internet but you can't use that excuse with over 10,000 posts.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, now there is a helicopter down near the protest site

https://mobile.twitter.com/...s/896487242235039745
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks more like this was the guy in the Challenger. (James Alex Fields Jr)

Regardless what the motorist's views, opinions, politics, or whatnot are though, it really doesn't matter. I don't buy that someone would try to pull some kind of false flag thing by taking his nice vehicle into the middle of a riot in the street, putting his own life in danger just to make someone else look bad. As far as the douchebags rioting in the street and beating on cars, one should expect that kind of activity to turn out a lot like the running of the bulls. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't get the put down of antifa on this forum. Are we pro-fascists?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

The ONLY fascists in sight are....ANTIFA.

THEY are the ones determined to shove their social marxism and leftest agenda up everyones asses, with zero tolerance for dissent or differing opinions.

I dont see the right attacking them at random for being Hillary supporters, or showing up at THEIR events prepared for war....YET.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

oops..

Driver of the car is a registered republican. I don't think that all republicans are bad. I have good friends and family who are republicans.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts

8373 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

The ONLY fascists in sight are....ANTIFA.

THEY are the ones determined to shove their social marxism and leftest agenda up everyones asses, with zero tolerance for dissent or differing opinions.

I dont see the right attacking them at random for being Hillary supporters, or showing up at THEIR events prepared for war....YET.

Fascists are Antifa? I read that as Fascists are Anti-fascists. Doesn't make sense to me.
PFF
System Bot
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Driver of the car is a registered republican. I don't think that all republicans are bad. I have good friends and family who are republicans.

I don't think the driver of the car is bad either. What would you do if a crowd of rioters started beating on your car and tried to block your way ? Stop and be their Regenald Denny ?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fascists are Antifa? I read that as Fascists are Anti-fascists. Doesn't make sense to me.

Yup.

Aren't word games and double-speak great !!!

Truth is lies and lies are truth, 2+2=5, and the thugs running around acting like brown-shirts stomping on and trying to eliminate constitutional rights of anyone who disagrees with them are ANTI-fascist.

1984, here we are.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeeeaaaaaaaa.

If you haven't noticed, when other people bring up new information, they post links to it. I would ask if you were new to the Internet but you can't use that excuse with over 10,000 posts.

I guess to you a tag/plate vin rmv search is not good enough..
Fruits and nuts.. fruits and nuts..
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Urban warfare featuring nazis against commies... sounds like WWII eastern front

Wasn't it Patton who was asked what he'd do if he were stuck between hitler's boys and stalin's boys, and replied "I'd attach both ways" ?

[This message has been edited by D B Cooper (edited 08-12-2017).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You really don't pay attention, do you?

Sad.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2017 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just because you do not support antifa, does not mean you're a fascist lol

Do you support antifa?

If so, I suppose you support hitting people over the head with bike locks and stabbing police horses then?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2017 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**** antifa. Rioting destructive children that hide behind masks.

Perhaps it is time to choose a side? 😒
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2017 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

**** antifa. Rioting destructive children that hide behind masks.

Perhaps it is time to choose a side? 😒

^^^ this..
Sadly we are now seeing what happens
1) when some riot and nothing is done to them,
2)when some are allowed to beat the living crap out of someone as a group and it not be a hate crime, but if the roles were reversed it would be instantly..
3)when some use paid bused in workers and claim they are peaceful protesters..
4) when those peaceful protesters show up with mask to cover their face and bats and helmets /shields .
5) when you cry wolf over and over and over that one group are Nazi's and racist because of their skin color or their political leaning.

This group has sat waiting patiently for these groups to stop with the riots and destruction and it has not stopped or even slowed. They have waited for these groups to come back to reality that pale skin doesn't equal racist and/or Nazi.. And have waited and waited..

And now are boiling over with.. F---k it

You got me in a corner
You got me against the wall
I got nowhere to go
I got nowhere to fall
You're jammin' me,
you're jammin' me
Quit jammin' me
Baby you can keep me painted in a corner
You can walk away, but it's not over

So, if they are going to be painted as Nazi's and racist. welp..

I can't blame them at all....

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 08-13-2017).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

Just because you do not support antifa, does not mean you're a fascist lol

Do you support antifa?

If so, I suppose you support hitting people over the head with bike locks and stabbing police horses then?

I would say that I'm anti-fascist. I don't condone hitting people over the head or stabbing horses.
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you cite a single example of an "AntiFA" doing anything to oppose an actual fascist ? Note - 'fascist' does not simply mean "someone who rejects cultural marxism".

It's a thin grey line between a fascist and a marxist. Neither ideology had much recognition of individual sovereignty, and neither one saw the state as subservient to the citizen.
PFF
System Bot
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would say that I'm anti-fascist. I don't condone hitting people over the head or stabbing horses.

How do you not get the put down of antifa? The riots they cause, the attacks they do, and their stifling of free speech?
I don't support fascism. We kicked Italy's ass over this. That does not mean I automatically support antifa either.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2017 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

How do you not get the put down of antifa? The riots they cause, the attacks they do, and their stifling of free speech?
I don't support fascism. We kicked Italy's ass over this. That does not mean I automatically support antifa either.

For most actions speak louder than words or a group "label" .
others Dratts for example.. don't keep up with the actions of them only their "mission statement"
blind leading the blind..
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/

Taylor Lorenz​, Tech reporter for The Hill​, tweeted that police officers think that the person that ran people down was not malicious in intent and that the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed and some of them turned violent.[16]​ Lorenz was also punched in the face at the rally.​
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK Dratts.... I'm really not sure if you are trolling or not. If you are, you may need to turn it down a notch.... If you aren't..... Wow.

If you don't know what Atifa really is at this point... You don't want to know.

Brad
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Obviously I've missed something here. Fascist bad. Anti-fascist good. I guess I don't know what antifa means.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess to you a tag/plate vin rmv search is not good enough..
Fruits and nuts.. fruits and nuts..

That is not what I was referring to and you know. If you want to act stupid, go right ahead.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doug85GT

9474 posts
Member since May 2003

Obviously I've missed something here. Fascist bad. Anti-fascist good. I guess I don't know what antifa means.

Do you think that a donkey punch has to do with punching donkeys?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2017 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They are the non black BLM a hate group using a front to riot/loot and start **** ..
Their mission statement states one thing, their actions show another..
both groups.. same thing different name. hate groups
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2017 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

That is not what I was referring to and you know. If you want to act stupid, go right ahead.

nice try..

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock