Started on: 04-05-2017 02:46 PM
Replies: 132 (1719 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 04-18-2017 11:00 AM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I am having some difficulty convincing myself that the CW (chemical weapons) attack was authorized by Syria's President, Bashar al-Assad.
I don't get it.

Not shocking at all, islam pimp shadeball
IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Fats:

After listening to the different news channels today I believe that Syria dropped bombs on a warehouse which was a holdout of rebels.

And the Warehouse had stockpiles of the chemical weapons, which were hidden there by Assad prior to the rebels taking the area.

So. I believe Syria didn't drop chemical weapons, but rather dropped explosives onto their chemical weapons.

Brad

Knowing darn well what was in there.. this was no "mistake"
WBailey1041

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

After listening to the different news channels today I believe that Syria dropped bombs on a warehouse which was a holdout of rebels.

And the Warehouse had stockpiles of the chemical weapons, which were hidden there by Assad prior to the rebels taking the area.

So. I believe Syria didn't drop chemical weapons, but rather dropped explosives onto their chemical weapons.

Brad

Not likely.
Assad has a long history of gassing his countrymen.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence and formerly the director of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, said in 2003 that he believed materials had been moved out of Iraq in the months before the war and cited satellite imagery.

If the Bashar al-Assad regime falls, and should the securing of the chemical and biological stockpiles of Syria be necessary, what would be the effect if some of those materials and munitions bear Iraqi markings?

Former Iraqi General Sada asserted that Saddam’s chemical stockpile was lifted, in his book “Saddam’s Secrets” and summarized by Investor’s Business Daily:

Former Iraqi General Sada asserted that Saddam’s chemical stockpile was lifted, in his book “Saddam’s Secrets” and summarized by Investor’s Business Daily:

As Sada told the New York Sun, two Iraqi Airways Boeings were converted to cargo planes by removing the seats, and special Republican Guard units loaded the planes with chemical weapons materials.

There were 56 flights disguised as a relief effort after a 2002 Syrian dam collapse.

https://blog.usni.org/2012/...before-2003-invasion

A "gift" from one Ba'athist regime to another.

Wait , your going to make all the liberal snowflakes need a safe space.. as you tell them that bush wasn't lie'n.
They might need more than pot in this safe space for this.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Too late.

I will read on in a moment...

Too late? Yeah, Brad stated his opinion on the deal, and you reply with "too late"? You really need to understand just how one can make their own statement without a lefty changing another's words. I know this is a difficult position for you, but it really is not yours to say.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the message should be pretty clear....

You use chemical weapons.

We destroy source of attack. No more airport.

Simple really.

And while this was going on, Trump was having dinner with the Chinese.

Pretty plain message sent to a lot of bad actors, in a very cost effective and efficient manner.

News pundits are freaking out about escalation.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

And while this was going on, Trump was having dinner with the Chinese.

Ok, me being me...

What if the Chinese set off the chemical weapon? Who has the most to gain by having the United States and Russia at war with each other?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2017 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No.

What is *too funny* is your actually believing that Rick Wilson is a "Republican strategist".

He is as much of a "Republican strategist" as dobey is.

Just *another* Akbar Bin-Shadeball "authoritative" source.

Odd how. It seems like the more vulgar something or someone is, the more it seems to catch your attention.

http://www.mediaite.com/onl...trump-pays-for-anal/

"Rick Wilson is a national Republican political strategist and media consultant based in Florida who has produced television for governors, U.S. Senate candidates, super PACS, and corporations. He became well known during the 2016 United States presidential election for his vitriolic denunciations of Donald Trump and supporters of Trump. Examples include asking Ann Coulter via Twitter if Trump "pays more for anal", and on MSNBC referring to some Trump supporters as "childless single men who masturbate to anime". Wilson has written in The Daily Beast, Politico, New York Daily News, The Federalist, Independent Journal Review, and Ricochet."

Rick Wilson is a MEDIA PERFORMER. His *act* consists of pretending to be a "Republican strategist" while lobbing insults at conservatives. The lefties eat that stuff up like popcorn. That is why he found a home on MSNBC. Wilson knows his target audience. YOU are obviously part of that gullible audience.

Yeah, well, I did include that disclaimer-like footnote that "Rick Wilson is very anti-Trump and very anti-Breitbart and anti-Steve Bannon." So, as usual, you're just spouting off aimlessly with your hyper inflated ideas about my "gullibility". You're not going to respect anyone's post that doesn't parrot the "party line"--that database of scripted responses that controls your posts as if your Internet persona is one of those old-fashioned player pianos.

A "Come to Allah" moment for President Trump. A clever phrase, and one I hadn't thought of. I still like it, regardless of whatever Rick Wilson is, or is not.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-07-2017).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pretty plain message sent to a lot of bad actors, in a very cost effective and efficient manner.

Including this little freak.

Considering that he's as crazy as an outhouse rat, the message is probably lost though.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
Not shocking at all, islam pimp shadeball

Drool much?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, well, I did include that disclaimer-like footnote that "Rick Wilson is very anti-Trump and very anti-Breitbart and anti-Steve Bannon." So, as usual, you're just spouting off aimlessly with your hyper inflated ideas about my "gullibility". You're not going to respect anyone's post that doesn't parrot the "party line"--that database of scripted responses that controls your posts as if your Internet persona is one of those old-fashioned player pianos.

A "Come to Allah" moment for President Trump. A clever phrase, and one I hadn't thought of. I still like it, regardless of whatever Rick Wilson is, or is not.

100% No!

You may like the phrase, but it is absolutely derogatory.

I will defend Randye and say that he tells the truth. Rinselberg on the other hand aspires to be a writer.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-07-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
China, N Korea, Iran.

Putin wants no part of a dustup with the West. He can't afford it, and it doesn't fit with his long term goal, strengthening the economy of Russia.
Putin wants control of that area for pipeline access to get his petroproducts to market.

The US warned Russia of the attack so they could evacuate Russian personnel.
International response has been positive, per CNN.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-07-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

China, N Korea, Iran.

Just saying, but China owns N Korea. They supply the DNK with life. Iran uses China for its intelligence and resources.

I have a terrible feeling.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm one of just a few veterans I know of that has successfully received VA benefits for exposure to Sarin gas. Living with the effects of that nasty **** isn't easy... the VA monitors my health like a lab rat because they have no clue what the long term effects are going to be. A few of my team members have already died from it. Wish me luck, I just want one more day. Oh and by the way, nothing pisses me off more than when some asshat says there was no chemical weapons in Iraq.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, what? Prices at WalMart gotcha worried?

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Just saying, but China owns N Korea. They supply the DNK with life. Iran uses China for its intelligence and resources.

I have a terrible feeling.

I got a General Dynamics office 2 blocks away, and MORE than a few defence industry factories within 5km.....for me sitting here at ground zero, that feeling is called "being vaporized"

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

China, N Korea, Iran.

Putin wants no part of a dustup with the West. He can't afford it, and it doesn't fit with his long term goal, strengthening the economy of Russia.
Putin wants control of that area for pipeline access to get his petroproducts to market.

International response has been positive, per CNN.

Going back to the Soviet era, the Russians have always desperately needed to secure warm water naval bases outside of the Black Sea.
They're bottled up to the south, (Bosporus Straits & Dardenelles), and reliant as they always have been on northern military ports, (Baltic), otherwise. Syria has always been a primary consideration for them, but they aren't going to go nose to nose with us over it.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-07-2017).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Putin is clever, but even more so, he is practical.
Long term goals take time to achieve.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

I'm one of just a few veterans I know of that has successfully received VA benefits for exposure to Sarin gas. Living with the effects of that nasty **** isn't easy... the VA monitors my health like a lab rat because they have no clue what the long term effects are going to be. A few of my team members have already died from it. Wish me luck, I just want one more day. Oh and by the way, nothing pisses me off more than when some asshat says there was no chemical weapons in Iraq.

Hope you live to a ripe old age.. and be healthy (ish)
3 friends have died from that no wmd's.. that we hear all the time..
2 more are not doing well..
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A "Come to Allah" moment for President Trump. A clever phrase, and one I hadn't thought of. I still like it.....

Yes. Everyone knows you like it Akbar

If a solitary muslim in a packed crowd farted YOU would be the first to smell it, call it to everyone's attention and then proceed to tell everyone about its "significance" and then post endless quotes and videos from other "farting muslim scholars" that you feverishly gleaned from the internet.

Southerners have a very apt slang saying for you; "You're ate up with it."
You have an overwhelming, all consuming, uncontrolled *obsession* with it.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-07-2017).]

rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't really have that much to say other than it's sad. The politics are way over my head at 19 years old.

Luckily I took a CBRN warfare class two weeks ago.
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys there is only one country the DPRK hates more than the US and that is China. Their history goes back thousands of years. Standing up to the big guy is thrilling to them. I wouldn't trust that China can do anything with controlling them either.

(His nickname is Kim Fatty the 3rd here.)
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No.

What is *too funny* is your actually believing that Rick Wilson is a "Republican strategist".

He is as much of a "Republican strategist" as dobey is.

Just *another* Akbar Bin-Shadeball "authoritative" source.

Odd how. It seems like the more vulgar something or someone is, the more it seems to catch your attention.

http://www.mediaite.com/onl...trump-pays-for-anal/

"Rick Wilson is a national Republican political strategist and media consultant based in Florida who has produced television for governors, U.S. Senate candidates, super PACS, and corporations. He became well known during the 2016 United States presidential election for his vitriolic denunciations of Donald Trump and supporters of Trump. Examples include asking Ann Coulter via Twitter if Trump 'pays more for anal', and on MSNBC referring to some Trump supporters as 'childless single men who masturbate to anime'. Wilson has written in The Daily Beast, Politico, New York Daily News, The Federalist, Independent Journal Review, and Ricochet."

Rick Wilson is a MEDIA PERFORMER. His *act* consists of pretending to be a "Republican strategist" while lobbing insults at conservatives. The lefties eat that stuff up like popcorn. That is why he found a home on MSNBC. Wilson knows his target audience. YOU are obviously part of that gullible audience.

Reads like the resume of a well grounded Republican strategist to me.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-07-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't say I agree with much from this site but please read this. It makes sense to me. -

http://theweek.com/articles...e-syria-shouldnt-try

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good article.
We don't need to be fighting in Syria.
At the same time, chemical weapons use anywhere must have consequences.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I guess that was prudent but I am sure Russia warned Syria.

Do I remember reading the Russia had greatly augmented defense radar and supplied missile defense defensive weapons ?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The attack would have been at 3:40 AM Syrian time.

The attack was designed to take out infrastructure and equipment, and to keep casualties to a minimum.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18166 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by cliffw:

Yeah, I guess that was prudent but I am sure Russia warned Syria.

Do I remember reading the Russia had greatly augmented defense radar and supplied missile defense defensive weapons ?

Do you suppose that Russia turned off the missle defense system as a result of the warning?
They have messages that they would like Assad to hear, perhaps this works in Russia's interests as well?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2017 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you suppose that Russia turned off the missle defense system as a result of the warning?
They have messages that they would like Assad to hear, perhaps this works in Russia's interests as well?

Putin is not stupid.. He understands That a leadership that use this on his own, will also use it on Russians.. and not even blink..
I'd be shocked if Putin, stands beside them on this..
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2017 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Left leaning news reporting is calling it Trumps Missiles. Sensationalized headings.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2017 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Left leaning news reporting is calling it Trumps Missiles. Sensationalized headings.

Maybe they put a toupee on the tip of them..
PFF
System Bot
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will read on in a moment...

Too late? Yeah, Brad stated his opinion on the deal, and you reply with "too late"? You really need to understand just how one can make their own statement without a lefty changing another's words. I know this is a difficult position for you, but it really is not yours to say.

What the meaning was is that the missiles were already launched, no word changing. Save your personal attacks.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2017 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

What the meaning was is that the missiles were already launched, no word changing. Save your personal attacks.

Again with the left swing. The personal attacks, as you call them, began with the reporting. Sorry that you take so many painkillers for your hard work, but it is affecting your morals, and I cannot allow that to run free. Perhaps the heavy amount of painkillers need to be brought back in reign?

You see kiddo, enough of your type destroying America. Some folks should not be allowed to vote. Voting with your heart is incorrect. Facts allude you, and we know this, but that does not give you the right to be a moron. It is a natural progression of liberalism. Stay drugged up lefty. Stay drugged up.

Edit: Speaking of biatches, where is dobey? I want to play...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-07-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just heard a brief interview with Zuhdi Jasser on the local news, and he has an interesting take on this. He says that Assad, and by extension Russia, allow ISIS to operate in Syria in order to keep the Syrian population living in fear and in need of the government for protection. He believes that in order to destroy ISIS, you must first eliminate Assad.

This is worth consideration, in my opinion.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought that was pretty obvious from the beginning.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2017 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought that was pretty obvious from the beginning.

yup..
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I just heard a brief interview with Zuhdi Jasser on the local news, and he has an interesting take on this. He says that Assad, and by extension Russia, allow ISIS to operate in Syria in order to keep the Syrian population living in fear and in need of the government for protection. He believes that in order to destroy ISIS, you must first eliminate Assad.

This is worth consideration, in my opinion.

It also keeps ISIS in need of government protection.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2017 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe he took my suggestion and tried his attitude in a redneck bar....
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Maybe he took my suggestion and tried his attitude in a redneck bar....

I have seen a pic of him. Some people are not built to back up their mouth.
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2017 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again with the left swing. The personal attacks, as you call them, began with the reporting. Sorry that you take so many painkillers for your hard work, but it is affecting your morals, and I cannot allow that to run free. Perhaps the heavy amount of painkillers need to be brought back in reign?

You see kiddo, enough of your type destroying America. Some folks should not be allowed to vote. Voting with your heart is incorrect. Facts allude you, and we know this, but that does not give you the right to be a moron. It is a natural progression of liberalism. Stay drugged up lefty. Stay drugged up.

This is the reason this forum is losing members to facebook. Any one that posts is attacked if they don't march down the alt-right aisle. Whatever you do DO NOT listen to any one that has a different view, you might see things that are blocked by your blinders of hate. Enjoy your fantasy world where only rich white straight males matter, because you might end up on the list of undesirable people when they decide you no longer have anything left to take.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock