Started on: 01-30-2017 11:48 AM
Replies: 89 (935 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-01-2017 04:24 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:
Your intention seems pretty clear.

As does yours.
..and certainly not in the way you apparently presume.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-01-2017).]

IP: Logged
ITR SOL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Never thought I'd say it, having spent a life being a not-a-slave-to-fashion kind of guy, but that might be a welcome respite...

I fully agree with your above post and this one. I think it would be funny just to post pics in themed pieces and light-heartedly debate them.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016

Originally posted by randye:

As does yours.
..and certainly not in the way you apparently presume.

I've welcomed rational discussion, from either side. You started out your comments to me with a backhanded remark. Again, pot, kettle? All you're doing is proving that my opinion isn't baseless.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

See former reply.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anything else you'd like to .................... My choice in wardrobe?

Originally posted by maryjane:

Never thought I'd say it, having spent a life being a not-a-slave-to-fashion kind of guy, but that might be a welcome respite...

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/117341.html#p4

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/111358.html

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-01-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've welcomed rational discussion, from either side. You started out your comments to me with a backhanded remark. Again, pot, kettle? All you're doing is proving that my opinion isn't baseless.

In addition to being very glib, you are also being evasive, so I'll ask once again:

Gents,

Soon enough we may all need to work together to right several wrongs.

Precisely what "wrongs"?

Enumerate and describe them.

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Precisely what "wrongs"?

Enumerate and describe them.

Another backhanded comment, not terribly surprised. I started an experiment thread in T/OT to see if discussion is possible. I gave a few examples there to see if we can first agree that these things are issues, then discuss how best to approach them.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another backhanded comment, not terribly surprised. I started an experiment thread in T/OT to see if discussion is possible. I gave a few examples there to see if we can first agree that these things are issues, then discuss how best to approach them.

So you're not going to answer...

You obviously had no problem listing your opinions on the deficiencies of the Republican party vs the Democrat party, and it was *you* who made the statement of the imminent need to "right several wrongs".

Why is it now so difficult for you to list and describe those "wrongs" as you perceive them?

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you're not going to answer...

You obviously had no problem listing your opinions on the deficiencies of the Republican party vs the Democrat party, and it was *you* who made the statement of the imminent need to "right several wrongs".

Why is it now so difficult for you to list and describe those "wrongs" as you perceive them?

I'm sorry, did you miss this? You know, the part where I said....

I started an experiment thread in T/OT to see if discussion is possible. I gave a few examples there to see if we can first agree that these things are issues, then discuss how best to approach them.

I thought that was at least an attempt to give a partial answer to your question...? Sorry if I don't feel the need to do exactly what you say, in the manner that you demand, in order to prove anything to you. Maybe if you make another personal insult against me as a person you'll feel better?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe if you make another personal insult against me as a person you'll feel better?

....and another sock puppet bites the dust.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock