The peaceful protesters... by Tony Kania
Started on: 01-30-2017 11:48 AM
Replies: 89 (935 views)
Last post by: randye on 02-01-2017 04:24 PM
ITR SOL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WBailey1041:

Are you aware that you are speculating and spreading false information which discredits any reasonable position you might attempt to defend?

So you're saying mob mentality is a farse and hasn't been studied? Yeah bring up the women's march, that goes further to show that women may be less likely to lose context of their own behavior than anything else. They're also less prone to brutally violent behavior in general. Where's your evidence that my information is false? Your opinion doesn't trump mine, or the historical evidence that these events have happened. Look at your argument, you're claiming that people acting out in large crowds, especially when they experience high levels of discontent is illogical. Yep, you bet, they get calmer and have nothing else to blame but a political affiliation. I'm personally sick of people projecting on the other side and claiming everything wrong in the world is their fault. Keep it up, and watch how quickly things deteriorate even more. this disease has so many people in a terminal state of fear and misdirected anger.

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 01-31-2017).]

IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

So you're saying mob mentality is a farse and hasn't been studied? Yeah bring up the women's march, that goes further to show that women may be less likely to lose context of their own behavior than anything else. They're also less prone to brutally violent behavior in general. Where's your evidence that my information is false? Your opinion doesn't trump mine, or the historical evidence that these events have happened. Look at your argument, you're claiming that people acting out in large crowds, especially when they experience high levels of discontent is illogical. Yep, you bet, they get calmer and have nothing else to blame but a political affiliation. I'm personally sick of people projecting on the other side and claiming everything wrong in the world is their fault. Keep it up, and watch how quickly things deteriorate even more. this disease has so many people in a terminal state of fear and misdirected anger.

PLEASE POST LINKS TO RIGHT SIDE "R's" rioting /looting/ and burning peoples property , just because they didn't get there way..
and we all know the tea party.. so try to stay within the last 50 -60 years

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

PLEASE POST LINKS TO RIGHT SIDE "R's" rioting /looting/ and burning peoples property , just because they didn't get there way..
and we all know the tea party.. so try to stay within the last 50 -60 years

I'm not in a position to dedicate time to this at the moment but I'll look into it. When I delve into something I dedicate more than a 30 second google search looking for anything to substantiate my feelings, so please allow me some time to follow up on your request. In the meantime, lets say that you're right about this. What quality do you believe it is that makes this true? Do you think there's a core liberal value that makes them more likely to act in this way? Do you believe it's all liberal minded people or just democrats? Do you think there's some core republican value that contributes to them not acting in this manner? Let's see if we can uncover a sensible reasoning for this.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... In the meantime, lets say that you're right about this. What quality do you believe it is that makes this true?

Facts.

Do you think there's a core liberal value that makes them more likely to act in this way?

Yes, failure to rise kids properly. Lack of parenting. A socialized education system for nearly 45 years.

Do you believe it's all liberal minded people or just democrats?

Liberal minded people.

Do you think there's some core republican value that contributes to them not acting in this manner? Let's see if we can uncover a sensible reasoning for this.

R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y

I liked E.Frugal's question. Feel free to post up all of the recent (within 20 years) republican led mass murders. I would like to see the stats. If you are too bothered, I can understand that. I too get tired of the constant knowledge. Truths. Facts...
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Facts.

Yes, failure to rise kids properly. Lack of parenting. A socialized education system for nearly 45 years.

Liberal minded people.

R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y

I liked E.Frugal's question. Feel free to post up all of the recent (within 20 years) republican led mass murders. I would like to see the stats. If you are too bothered, I can understand that. I too get tired of the constant knowledge. Truths. Facts...

Ok Tony, other than your interpretation of things, what would you like to put forward to substantiate your claims? What part of your response is designed to have a truthful conversation and not to just throw out accusations based on emotions?

Which "facts" are you referring to?

Which "Liberals" are you claiming lack the ability to raise their kids properly? What exactly have you determined to be the exact "right" way someone should be raising their kids? What all is involved in this, and let's be honest, do you actually meet these standards of yours to a tee?

What exactly do you feel Republicans have taken / are taking responsibility for? The Republican politicians haven't taken any responsibility for their own actions and failures, right along with the Democrats. I'll be addressing Furgal's comment when I'm not working, and have a moment to actually sit and look into the issue, or would you prefer I neglect my work, family, and R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S to focus on this insignificant argument?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If all you have is questions with no answers, this is not a conversation by any standards. This is now a learning class.

My answers were not interpretations. Nor accusations. How did you deduce that? You go into accusations in your last paragraph rather quickly.

And yes, I prefer you neglect your work, family, and R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S to focus on this insignificant argument? That is what I am asking of you. My gawd man, some folks can spend an entire season tending the fields, only to grow one glorious turnip. It is magnificent, but it is a whole season's work for that one glorious turnip.

Edit: Enjoy your day. I am not here to ruin it.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-31-2017).]

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The problem with taking someone's propaganda, and trying to pass it off as fact, is that it's a never-ending argument, with no outcome. Take the "list" that WBailey posted. I can tell you the place he most likely got it from was JoeForAmerica.com. That's right "Joe the Plumber" has a website where he shares that list exactly word for word. So basically Joe the Plumber took the time to look up everyone's political affiliation by state, and researched to make sure that the information was correct and true. Come on now. Oh, it was also posted on "PatriotUpdate.com", and the rest are mirror posts on private sites that do nothing but sling mud at the "lefties". No substantiation for any of these things. Again, PROPOGANDA. Here's a site that refutes that list case by case, but I'm sure everyone will disregard it because they're OBVIOUSLY a liberal site and OBVIOUSLY have less knowledge than their Republican counterparts who didn't list any actual evidence to their claims either. The truth is none of us here know either way unless we actually did the research ourselves. Otherwise, we're all just idiots that believe what we read on the interwebz.

https://humidcity.com/2014/...-shooters-democrats/ (the 30 second Google search I eluded to)

So, again, let's discuss this rationally for a second.

The Republicans SEEM (I say seems because I'm not privy to everything and am just going off of the impression that I've been given from their stances and actions) to be a party that doesn't embrace change. The SEEM to want things to stay the same. They SEEM to NOT go out of their way to make things better for anyone else. They SEEM to have resisted Gay rights, civil rights, women's rights, any form of social assistance, and a host of other issues that the public would like to have reevaluated and brought to a modern day decision that benefits everyone. The Republicans SEEM to be the party of older religious (Christian) white men, who are more interested with corporate gain than individual freedoms. It would SEEM that most of the people who follow their doctrine are also for this, and against the things listed above.

The Democrats SEEM (again just an outsider's perspective based on how they present themselves) to be for equal rights, and social equality. They SEEM to be the party of inclusion for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, etc. They SEEM to be more concerned with environmental issues, and with advancing things for our future in areas other than just profits. Now we all know they also are more for corporate greed and less for individual rights or we wouldn't be where we're at.

So, if I was a different ethnicity, other than a white man, I definitely wouldn't feel welcome in the Republican party if I saw the way they presented themselves. If I was inclined to be a club joiner, it would probably be the Democrats that would make me feel more welcome if I didn't look like the majority of the people in the Republican party. Given then the more socio-economically oppressed people are Democrats by appearance, and they want equal rights, then it makes sense that the Dems are the more likely to make a scene about things (scene, not rioting and committing crimes).

What exactly have the Republicans been denied, and who was it that denied them? Have they been persecuted for being Christian? NO, that's the main religion here. Have they been told they can't marry because they're white? NO, not unless they want to marry the same gender. Have they been denied jobs or education based on their race? NO (granted there are programs for these things for other races, mainly to try to level the playing field, but I can't say it has done what it was intended to do). So again, I'd have to ask, first off, WHAT would the Republicans be protesting / rioting for? What are they currently being denied? You can say their freedom, but you have to qualify that. They seem to have more of those than the LQGBT community, and I'd say haven't had as rough of a go as the Black or Hispanic communities, where you can be targeted by law enforcement just because of the color of your skin. What WOULD you be doing these things for, when you really have nothing to gain?

The people that are doing it are trying to force some kind of change, to try to make something better for someone. At least, that's what they think they're doing. From the looks of it, Democratic politicians con their followers into acting to try to make things better, even though it usually only keeps them distracted from what the politicians are doing. From the looks of it, Republican politicians con their followers into thinking that these changes will somehow negatively affect their lives and that the changes must be obstructed. Usually the only ones that end up benefiting are again the politicians.

Neither side of the aisle truly cares about it's base, only their appearance to their base so they can continue fleecing the public. I'm truly sorry you've bought into the BS you've been sold.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2017 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They SEEM to have resisted Gay rights, civil rights, women's rights, any form of social assistance, and a host of other issues that the public would like to have reevaluated and brought to a modern day decision that benefits everyone. The Republicans SEEM to be the party of older religious (Christian) white men, who are more interested with corporate gain than individual freedoms. It would SEEM that most of the people who follow their doctrine are also for this, and against the things listed above.

Yea.... It was the REPUBLICANS that had problems with these things.

Democrats largely opposed Civil rights.
Democrats made real social assistance largely illegal for private individuals.
Democrats were anti Gay Rights.
Democrats were anti women's rights.
Democrats were the KKK.
Democrats were the party of slave owners.
Democrats are liars that twist history to fit their agenda.
YOU haven't answered a question, all you have done is Democrat and spin.

Brad
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Democrats were the KKK.

Brad

Do you know what "past tense" is? I guess not.

Yes, the Democrats were those things. 150 years ago. BEFORE the New Deal. Today, the Republicans are now the party of White Nationalist cronyism. They are taking part in a fascist coup, today. Right now.

But you're too busy crying about the whole US vs THEM thing to notice what's really going on.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Democrats were the KKK.

Brad

First off, I'm not here to answer FOR Democrats, as I'm not affiliated with them. I'm not the one making statements that come from a party's propaganda, like you just did. I said I'd look into the party affiliations to see what I find, and I will. I'm not going to copy and paste from websites like you guys are fond of doing. I'm actually going to look into sources. Republicans STILL oppose racial and gender equality, AND ANY form of social assistance (they're gutting pretty much every form now), AND gay rights, AND women's reproductive and wage rights, AND they were also slave owners, AND they've even twisted the teachings of their own religion to fit their agenda. All of this is CURRENT, not past. Don't be a hypocrite Brad. You're living in BS and trying to call it something else.

Oh, and let's put something into clear focus. I'M NOT the one trying to have all the answers here. I'm only trying to show you that the answers you think you have are in fact based off of sources that cannot be substantiated (someone else's BS). I'm willing to admit my ignorance, are you? Without that one little characteristic, there can be no learning and no growth. Who in here honestly thinks they have a grasp on what's really going on behind the scenes? Seriously, who thinks that the MSM stories they've caught glimpses of have given them enough factual information for them to be anything other than a keyboard warrior who is just arguing that his "team" is the right one.

If this wasn't politics, it would be which God is the right one, or which way to talk to the same God, or which peanut better is best, or whether a 3800 is better than a LS4. It's all a rehash of the same idiotic behavior. It's people being too ignorant and proud to even consider that they might just be ignorant and proud, God forbid being able to admit it. Meanwhile our planet, our lives, our rights, and our dignity are all being taken from us. Not by the mean nasty Republicans, or the lying silver tongued Democrats, but by the organizations, entities, and corporations which both parties sold out to DECADES ago. No one is coming for your guns, they own the water you drink, the air you breathe, and the land you stand on. They watch your every thought as it plays out online through forums like this and Facebook, Twitter, etc, and use it against you to get you to make choices you may not have made otherwise. No one is trying to ruin your marriage or your special relationship with Jesus, these things sour because of the Human Condition. If your political or religious ideology doesn't include caring for others, good luck having ANY functional relationship with another person.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to order a round of Wellbutrin for the house bartender.
PFF
System Bot
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would like to order a round of Wellbutrin for the house bartender.

With a round of Prozac chasers on the house. =)
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who in here honestly thinks they have a grasp on what's really going on behind the scenes?

Other than *you*?

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Other than *you*?

As a whole, the American public has been fairly ignorant of what our "representatives" have been doing behind closed doors. I was completely oblivious until this last primary, assuming that the politicians were crooked, but that at the end of the day things would be ok, because you know, this IS America. Unfortunately my eyes were opened in a couple of areas and I started looking under the surface of a few things. I've paid better attention than most this past year, but no, the truth is being actively obscured at every angle. That in and of itself is the only truth that's easily visible.

We've moved into a time when even uncovering a truth doesn't do anything to stop what's happening. The only positive thing I can see is that things won't be able to be ignored for much longer. The level of frustration and fear coming from the population is just waiting for the right focal point now. I'm just sorry it's coming to this. It would have been nice if we had come to our senses a bit earlier. I've told my kids that our generation (Gen X) will have to pick a fight that we probably won't win, a fight they (Millenials) will have to finish. I only hope this fight stays more in the realm of legality and utilizes relatively peaceful avenues.

I have NO idea how this will turn out. I do know that people are acting like lemmings, blindly following their "leaders" off the edge of a cliff. Now that I can spend days filling this thread up with evidence of, but I really don't have to because most people on both sides know that things have gone in the wrong direction in one way or another. The problem is people are still falling for the misdirection, playing the blame game, and aren't looking in the right direction just yet.

Can you imagine what we could accomplish if we just put aside the pettiness and worked together for the benefit of us all?

[This message has been edited by ITR SOL (edited 02-01-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Do you know what "past tense" is? I guess not.

Yes, the Democrats were those things. 150 years ago. BEFORE the New Deal. Today, the Republicans are now the party of White Nationalist cronyism. They are taking part in a fascist coup, today. Right now.

But you're too busy crying about the whole US vs THEM thing to notice what's really going on.

GOTCHA GOTCHA GOTCHA, so why you holding what happened 150+ years ago against todays whites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

And sorry.. they dems have not changed... if they did they not attack non liberal blacks, they not call them uncle toms, not black enough.. , they still believe and practice slavery.. most are under the government thumb.. and will do as they are told to keep getting that government cheese. Any time anyone tried to rock the boat any they put out a warning of hurt... lost of funding for schools,police/fire.. or any other service.. so you will follow whatever they want..
Every time claiming the non liberals want to take their cheese... and use that fear to get SLAVES to do as they are told..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 02-01-2017).]

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GOTCHA GOTCHA GOTCHA, so why you holding what happened 150+ years ago against todays whites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

And sorry.. they dems have not changed... if they did they not attack non liberal blacks, they not call them uncle toms, not black enough.. , they still believe and practice slavery.. most are under the government thumb.. and will do as they are told to keep getting that government cheese. Any time anyone tried to rock the boat any they put out a warning of hurt... lost of funding for schools,police/fire.. or any other service.. so you will follow whatever they want..
Every time claiming the non liberals want to take their cheese... and use that fear to get SLAVES to do as they are told..

This is coming off as VERY racist. Are you referring to black/African Americans as slaves? Looks like it by the words you chose. I don't know who you hang out with but I don't hear the term Uncle Tom used by many of my friends, including ones that are black. Dobey isn't throwing out what happened 150 years ago as proof for anything, it's you guys that are trying to. You're trying to use the actions of the previous incarnation of the Democratic Party to justify your opinions. The Democrats' hands aren't clean by any means but the people and actions you're trying to place context on mostly changed sides to the Republican Party. Want proof? Listen to the rhetoric, it's almost identical.

Reagan and Bush Sr had a televised debate when they ran for office in 1979. In it they BOTH talked about welcoming immigrants, and social services in a way that would get them cast out the the party as it stands now. I'll go look up the footage and post it if I have to. The Republican Party has become SO extreme with their fearmongering and divisiveness that their own patron saints, Reagan and Jesus wouldn't even have a place at their table today.

You talk about the Democrat hot buttons of fearmongering, which is honestly true, but the Reps have it too. They play the second amendment card, claiming it's under threat, even when the last administration passed fewer gun control laws than the preceding two administrations, all the while claiming once its compromised that the government will go after the first amendment. They also claim that THEIR religious freedom is being infringed upon by expecting them to LET other people make their own choices about things like who they can or can't marry, whether or not a woman has the right to choose what happens inside her own body, and whether or not other religions should have the same freedoms as theirs. I noticed cheering for firing of the AG for refusing to enforce Trump's executive order, which has brought countless lawsuits for being unconstitutional, from people I'm sure at least some cheered for and agreed with the clerk who refused to issue gay marraige certificates, even though she was violating federal law passed legally in concordance WITH the spirit of the constitution. Hypocrites.

Spoiler alert, Trump has already made moves against free speech, and the republicans have tried to make moves against freedom of religion for non-christians several times already. Both sides are playing their bases against each other's in the same manner, misdirection. They're just having to point in the opposite direction so that each base doesn't look backward at what the crooked bastards have done behind their backs. We could talk about this if you wanted, all of us could. We could come up with reasonable plans on how to make changes. Nah, screw it, lets just call each other names and blame each other for **** we didn't even get to openly participate in.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is coming off as VERY racist. Are you referring to black/African Americans as slaves? Looks like it by the words you chose. I don't know who you hang out with but I don't hear the term Uncle Tom used by many of my friends, including ones that are black. Dobey isn't throwing out what happened 150 years ago as proof for anything, it's you guys that are trying to. You're trying to use the actions of the previous incarnation of the Democratic Party to justify your opinions. The Democrats' hands aren't clean by any means but the people and actions you're trying to place context on mostly changed sides to the Republican Party. Want proof? Listen to the rhetoric, it's almost identical.

Reagan and Bush Sr had a televised debate when they ran for office in 1979. In it they BOTH talked about welcoming immigrants, and social services in a way that would get them cast out the the party as it stands now. I'll go look up the footage and post it if I have to. The Republican Party has become SO extreme with their fearmongering and divisiveness that their own patron saints, Reagan and Jesus wouldn't even have a place at their table today.

You talk about the Democrat hot buttons of fearmongering, which is honestly true, but the Reps have it too. They play the second amendment card, claiming it's under threat, even when the last administration passed fewer gun control laws than the preceding two administrations, all the while claiming once its compromised that the government will go after the first amendment. They also claim that THEIR religious freedom is being infringed upon by expecting them to let other people make their own choices about things like who they can or can't marry, whether or not a woman has the right to choose what happens inside her own body, and whether or not other religions should have the same freedoms as theirs. I noticed cheering for firing of the AG for refusing to enforce Trump's executive order, which has brought countless lawsuits for being unconstitutional, from people I'm sure at least some cheered for and agreed with the clerk who refused to issue gay marraige certificates, even though she was violating federal law passed legally in concordance WITH the spirit of the constitution. Hypocrites.

Spoiler alert, Trump has already made moves against free speech, and the republicans have tried to make moves against freedom of religion for non-christians several times already. Both sides are playing their bases against each other's in the same manner, misdirection. They're just having to point in the opposite direction so that each base doesn't look backward at what the crooked bastards have done behind their backs. We could talk about this if you wanted, all of us could. We could come up with reasonable plans on how to make changes. Nah, screw it, lets just call each other names and blame each other for **** we didn't even get to openly participate in.

It's not racist.. odd you think so.. but then again I've been called an uncle tom, and not black enough..
I also know, as they crafted the new deal that dopey claimed when the dems changed.. they said "We'll have "them" voting dem's for the next 200 years..

Dopey had said that whitie owes,,, because of crap that happened 100-200 years ago.. yet posted that nugget..
Guess you're not used to a non white calling out hypocrite that has used the race card over and over again.. might want to go read is racist rants here, before going forward..

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not racist.. odd you think so.. but then again I've been called an uncle tom, and not black enough..
I also know, as they crafted the new deal that dopey claimed when the dems changed.. they said "We'll have "them" voting dem's for the next 200 years..

Dopey had said that whitie owes,,, because of crap that happened 100-200 years ago.. yet posted that nugget..
Guess you're not used to a non white calling out hypocrite that has used the race card over and over again.. might want to go read is racist rants here, before going forward..

And I guess that's all you're capable of seeing. It sounds more like Trump claiming to see "thousands of people cheering after the twin towers were hit", even after it was debunked. I don't refer to other ethnicities as "non-white" I generally call people by what they self identify as, as a sign of respect. None of my black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle-Eastern, or other friends refer to themselves as "non-white". Yeah man, you're coming off as racist, just by how much us vs them terminology you keep throwing out. You might not actually be, but your words have some pretty strong suggestiveness behind them. You're spewing vitriol all over ANYONE you view as not being in your club. You might be the coolest guy on the planet, I don't know. It's difficult to get past the venom you're putting out though, and it largely invalidates any legitimate points you might make.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And I guess that's all you're capable of seeing. It sounds more like Trump claiming to see "thousands of people cheering after the twin towers were hit", even after it was debunked. I don't refer to other ethnicities as "non-white" I generally call people by what they self identify as, as a sign of respect. None of my black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle-Eastern, or other friends refer to themselves as "non-white". Yeah man, you're coming off as racist, just by how much us vs them terminology you keep throwing out. You might not actually be, but your words have some pretty strong suggestiveness behind them. You're spewing vitriol all over ANYONE you view as not being in your club. You might be the coolest guy on the planet, I don't know. It's difficult to get past the venom you're putting out though, and it largely invalidates any legitimate points you might make.

cut the crap... Dobey has claimed that whitie owes , no matter the issue/subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no all your black friend want to be addressed as African Americans even if they have no roots there..
I self identify as AN AMERICAN.. and a HUMAN.. but because I don't row the hoe of the liberal dems I'm a uncle tom, and not black enough.. or RACIST.. like above..
You keep glossing over the part of the post that was in red.. not shocking, as to discredit anyone the dems use your a racist..
But the tone is the same,, lets see
Dobey used racist then hatemonger you use racist and venom and vitriol..

Dobey just how many user names you got..

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Democrats were the KKK.

Brad

...and as of today, there is much more to add to the list. It just STARTED 150+ years ago. Its gotten so much worse now, theyre becoming more of a joke than anything else. Most of the time I see protest crap on tv now, I just hit fast forward or mute. Nothing they say is of ANY importance at all to me. Some of their protests are actually laughable to me...if I hear some of it now, I cant help but laugh out loud. The 2 major parties are now The Real Party (republican) and the Idiot Party (democrat).

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, this thread and many like it are cramped with the thoughts of one person. Sick how this is continuing. The constant temperament from the left makes the defense from the right just as crazy. Quit defending rioters, murderers, and criminals. Da faq?

The democrats hold all media. Tell me again how the republicans are feeding us misinformation to the degree of our lazy class citizens?

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
The major party is now The Nazi Party (republican)

FTFY
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The major party is now The Nazi Party (republican)

Did Roger actually write this, or are you once again changing history to fit your racist narrative?

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cut the crap... Dobey has claimed that whitie owes , no matter the issue/subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no all your black friend want to be addressed as African Americans even if they have no roots there..
I self identify as AN AMERICAN.. and a HUMAN.. but because I don't row the hoe of the liberal dems I'm a uncle tom, and not black enough.. or RACIST.. like above..
You keep glossing over the part of the post that was in red.. not shocking, as to discredit anyone the dems use your a racist..
But the tone is the same,, lets see
Dobey used racist then hatemonger you use racist and venom and vitriol..

Dobey just how many user names you got..

So, you know my friends, to be able to say what they identify as? I'll let them know they have a long lost friend here, who knows what they say and do. So, there's no way that two individuals can see things similarly? There's no way that maybe there is something to how you're coming off? Believe me, I'm not Dobey, we've gotten into it over the years. I understand that you want to perpetuate the fight though, and not sincerely discuss things.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016

Yeah, this thread and many like it are cramped with the thoughts of one person. Sick how this is continuing. The constant temperament from the left makes the defense from the right just as crazy. Quit defending rioters, murderers, and criminals. Da faq?

The democrats hold all media. Tell me again how the republicans are feeding us misinformation to the degree of our lazy class citizens?

Am I the one person...? If so, we can fix that bit of misinformation easily. I posted in this ONE thread. Unlike people like Furgal who literally post in 5-10 at a time (his name was the last posted in the top 7 or so threads late last night/this morning), I only chose ONE thread to express myself in. I haven't chased every single similar topic to perpetuate an argument like many of the people here in TOT. When I decide it's time to move on, I'll go back to The Mall and General. I don't have a need to keep the conflict going, there's enough in our society already.

That said, if you're talking about Dobey, then I can't answer for him. He does the same thing you guys do in regards to fighting through every thread from what I've seen.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did Roger actually write this, or are you once again changing history to fit your racist narrative?

You can read more than one post, can't you? Also, you understand what FTFY means right?

And no, the Nazis are the one changing history to fit their racist narrative, by taking over the Republican party. I'm sure you're enjoying the coup. Or does Bannon need to put even more overt White Nationalist propaganda into Trump's speeches, before you will realize what's going on? Trump is an idiot showman. He has no idea what he's doing. Bannon/Miller are the ones in charge.

And nobody is defending rioters, except apparently you, who constantly fails to acknowledge, and even denies, that any right whingers ever commit any acts of violence (despite one committing mass murder in Canada just a day ago).

[This message has been edited by dobey (edited 02-01-2017).]

ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...and as of today, there is much more to add to the list. It just STARTED 150+ years ago. Its gotten so much worse now, theyre becoming more of a joke than anything else. Most of the time I see protest crap on tv now, I just hit fast forward or mute. Nothing they say is of ANY importance at all to me. Some of their protests are actually laughable to me...if I hear some of it now, I cant help but laugh out loud. The 2 major parties are now The Real Party (republican) and the Idiot Party (democrat).

Roger, racism, violence, political manipulation, and the other ugly tactics weren't "just started" 150+ years ago. It's always been here, and it will remain until we do something to try to change it. Even IF we manage to change things, we have to remain vigilant in order to keep it that way, which isn't something society does well. I haven't made any excuses for the Democrats, but I really am tired of watching the Republicans blame the Democrats for their hate and intentional obstructionism. Both parties really need to be dissolved, and we need to start over at this point, as their views are outdated and only seem to serve themselves.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can read more than one post, can't you? Also, you understand what FTFY means right?

Yes. I did. You attempted to make it look as if another forum member had wrote something when he had not. I called it correctly.

...Bannon...

You become fixated easily.

And nobody is defending rioters, accept apparently you, who constantly fails to acknowledge, and even denies, that any right whingers ever commit any acts of violence (despite one committing mass murder in Canada just a day ago).

Again, false and I am calling you a liar. I have never denied facts. I can be swayed by truths. You bring none to the table. Only racism and hate.

I made my comments crystal clear about the mosque shootings. You are daft.

Let me help the self appointed forum grammar nazi dobey out here. It is not "accept". The proper word to use is "except". You are welcome.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, false and I am calling you a liar. I have never denied facts. I can be swayed by truths. You bring none to the table. Only racism and hate.

I made my comments crystal clear about the mosque shootings. You are daft.

Let me help the self appointed forum grammar nazi dobey out here. It is not "accept". The proper word to use is "except". You are welcome.

Aww shucks mister. I made a typo. But you're the Nazi here.

You have repeatedly ignored many truths on this forum which disagree with your hateful world view, discounting them because the articles written about them were simply "opinion pieces" or "blog posts," but those types of things are just fine for you, when they support your point of view. Even worse, because most of the "news" links that get posted here which you do agree with, come from well known White Nationalist propaganda sites.

Steve Bannon, the man behind the curtain of Trump, is an unabashed White Nationalist. He is a neo-Nazi. Stephen Miller is a neo-Nazi. The Muslim Ban has absolutely nothing to do with making our country safe, is not about preventing terror attacks, and actually makes the nation less safe. CBP and US Marshalls are refusing to obey the law and court orders placed against them. That is a coup. They are forcing people who are permanent residents and already have green cards, out of the country. They are detaining even US citizens. Opinion of the US is deteriorating greatly around the world, and our relationships with long standing allies are eroding away. None of the terror attacks committed on US soil by anyone who originated from that region of the world, came from the supposed banned countries. Most of them came from Saudi Arabia. ELEVEN of the 15 attackers on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia. But Trump has business interests in UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt, so those can't be banned of course. There is no swamp draining going on. He's just pumping all the sewage into it instead.

But you keep regurgitating the same worn out White Nationalist far right rhetoric that got us into this mess in the first place.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aww shucks mister. I made a typo. But you're the Nazi here.

You have repeatedly ignored many truths on this forum which disagree with your hateful world view, discounting them because the articles written about them were simply "opinion pieces" or "blog posts," but those types of things are just fine for you, when they support your point of view. Even worse, because most of the "news" links that get posted here which you do agree with, come from well known White Nationalist propaganda sites.

I do not mind a good row, but you clearly are confusing me with another. I never have nor do I frequent news sites such as those. Never. I have answered this for you, but your refusal to view facts astounds many here. Sorry.

Steve Bannon...

Thanks for the confirmation.

But you keep regurgitating the same worn out White Nationalist far right rhetoric that got us into this mess in the first place.

See former reply.

Did you know that I grew up in a ghetto dobey?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now that I can spend days filling this thread up with evidence of, but I really don't have to because most people on both sides know that things have gone in the wrong direction in one way or another.

Perhaps your time might be better spent doing something more productive than typing endless paragraphs of your OPINIONS and attempting to pass them off as some sort of your "revealed truth" to others.

Your screeds have been chock-full of your personal OPINIONS, but thus far you have proffered not a single shred of any "evidence" of anything.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-01-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gents,

Soon enough we may all need to work together to right several wrongs. Both sides are spewing hatred at the moment. Both sides feel violated and vindicated in their actions. Neither side knows what they think they know, they are both being misled. I look forward to working towards a better resolution for all of us, but until people are ready, I will just say if you think the other side is full of it, that's because they are, regardless of which side you're on. I will also say that each side is only a mirror image of the other. Want to know who to blame? Simply go look in the mirror.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gents,

Soon enough we may all need to work together to right several wrongs.

Precisely what "wrongs"?

Enumerate and describe them.

Gents,

Neither side knows what they think they know, they are both being misled.

Speak for yourself.

If you believe yourself to be intellectually hobbled or information deficient, that is clearly YOUR problem to deal with.
Presuming that everyone else shares your affliction is both illogical and arrogant.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-01-2017).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Am I the one person...? If so, we can fix that bit of misinformation easily. I posted in this ONE thread. Unlike people like Furgal who literally post in 5-10 at a time (his name was the last posted in the top 7 or so threads late last night/this morning), I only chose ONE thread to express myself in. I haven't chased every single similar topic to perpetuate an argument like many of the people here in TOT. When I decide it's time to move on, I'll go back to The Mall and General. I don't have a need to keep the conflict going, there's enough in our society already.

That said, if you're talking about Dobey, then I can't answer for him. He does the same thing you guys do in regards to fighting through every thread from what I've seen.

Many people, myself included, often log on, simply start at the top viewing threads that interest them, then read the new posts and make any reply they wish all at one 'sitting'. That's why it 'appears' they are 'chasing' every thread all at once. I used to (and sometimes still do) if I have to get up very early in the morning or late at night if I have farm related reasons for being up & dressed before most people are even awake.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps your time might be better spent doing something more productive than typing endless paragraphs of your OPINIONS and attempting to pss them off as some sort of "revealed truth" to others.

Now that there is called irony (with some hypocrisy mixed in). Most of my posts have had the direction of trying to show people that what they believe to be facts are actually just assumptions and opinions. I don't have to prove a different opinion right to show someone that theirs may be flawed if it's based off of something that isn't supported by evidence or fact. Asking someone to back up a statement with something that shows it's more than their opinion isn't arguing for the other side, which is what everyone here seems to be assuming I'm doing.

I actually work two jobs, on top of raising a family, which is why I haven't made direct representations about certain topics yet, because I haven't had an opportunity to look deeply enough into them. Can you say that for anyone else here? At least what I type is original, not a paste or a paraphrase of something I read an the interwebz, and am now a self-proclaimed expert on. I haven't expressed that my opinions are facts, on the contrary, I've asked for facts to substantiate the other opinions and rumors that people ARE relaying as facts.

You don't like my way of communicating? That's fine. Notice, I haven't personally attacked anyone here, I've only said negative things about behaviors, and human nature, not people (aside from politicians who deserve to be insulted). Dobey, Tony, Furgal and others have called each other names, and have thrown out direct insults that don't have anything to do with the topic at hand. I've even injected some optimism that things can change if we drop the animosity. Sorry, but I have no intention of buying into the "I know you are but what am I" thing going in here.The truth is closer to the notion that even if I provided irrefutable proof of something, on or against either side, people here probably wouldn't accept it anyway.

With all that in mind, it's entirely possible that my words won't serve a real purpose here. In which case, I guess I get to exercise my right do what everyone else is doing, which is simply express myself. Unless you think you're all entitled to but I'm not...?
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ITR SOL

193 posts
Member since Jun 2016

Originally posted by maryjane:

Many people, myself included, often log on, simply start at the top viewing threads that interest them, then read the new posts and make any reply they wish all at one 'sitting'. That's why it 'appears' they are 'chasing' every thread all at once. I used to (and sometimes still do) if I have to get up very early in the morning or late at night if I have farm related reasons for being up & dressed before most people are even awake.

It's not that behavior I was referring to. It's the spread a single argument through several threads tendency. You have come off as pretty level-headed most of the time I've seen your posts. I'd say always, but I'm not exactly stalking you and could have missed something. =)

How many threads about Trump, or Obama, or Dems, or Reps, or protests, or star-bellied sneeches does one person need to be actively arguing in simultaneously? That was my point. Thanks for the reasonable response.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you know that I grew up in a ghetto dobey?

So you grew up in a ghetto. What of it? That somehow supposed to make you a catholic saint? Do you know where the term "ghetto" comes from? What has it got to do with peaceful protesters?

That doesn't make you not a neo-Nazi. It simply provides for your motive and deeply held hatred that you keep spewing on this forum.

One apparent neo-Nazi getting laid out in the middle of a protest, on a very poorly recorded video on YouTube, does not constitute a riot. Nor does myself, ITR SOL, or anyone else in this thread pointing that out, constitute our being in support of rioters.
ITR SOL

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Precisely what "wrongs"?

Enumerate and describe them.

Speak for yourself.

If you believe yourself to be intellectually hobbled or information deficient, that is clearly YOUR problem to deal with.
Presuming that everyone else shares your affliction is both illogical and arrogant.

The American public has been misled. Look at all of the times the government was found to be hiding the truth from us. Look at the incidents of us being spied on, being taken advantage of, having our welfare prioritized below corporate greed and profits. Do you REALLY believe you know what's been going on behind your back? I know people with high level DoD clearance that have been shocked by some of the events that have transpired recently. I didn't know there was a super secret omniscient level that a bunch of car forum guys have gotten to. I'm admitting we don't know, you're saying "speak for yourself some of us do". Are you the pot or the kettle, because what you said is a hell of a lot more arrogant than what I'm saying.

We're in a section of the forum where it seems almost every thread is people bitching about EVERYTHING that's wrong in our society and world, and you want me to actually debate whether or not there's ANYTHING we'd need to address? You want me to go through and enumerate and list ALL of the wrongs that our society has both created and endured, either through direct and intentional action or through neglectful behavior by both the people and our government? Even if that was something one person would be capable of doing, AND IF that person was me, I think I'd pass. Do my writing style, grammar, and level of expressiveness suggest I'm intellectually hobbled? Thanks for proving my point about personal insults. Anything else you'd like to insult about me? My family maybe? My choice in wardrobe?

I'd say we'd discuss what all we believe should be addressed, then rationally come up with a way to do so. But whatever. Your intention seems pretty clear.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not that behavior I was referring to. It's the spread a single argument through several threads tendency. You have come off as pretty level-headed most of the time I've seen your posts. I'd say always, but I'm not exactly stalking you and could have missed something. =)re needed on one board?

How many threads about Trump, or Obama, or Dems, or Reps, or protests, or star-bellied sneeches does one person need to be actively arguing in simultaneously? That was my point. Thanks for the reasonable response.

How many threads period, about Muslims, Trump, or Obama, or Dems, or Reps, or protests, or star-bellied sneeches (i don't know what a 'sneech' is, star-bellied or otherwise) are actually needed?

Most of the new threads are the same as threads only a few days old themselves.
Same messages being regurgitated over and over under a new thread title.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-01-2017).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69666 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Anything else you'd like to .................... My choice in wardrobe?

Never thought I'd say it, having spent a life being a not-a-slave-to-fashion kind of guy, but that might be a welcome respite...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock