Started on: 01-30-2017 10:59 AM
Replies: 47 (703 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 02-02-2017 09:38 AM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
breaking
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of two gunmen who shouted 'Allahu akbar!' as they opened fire at a mosque in Quebec City was of Moroccan origin, a witness and local media reported Monday, revealing the first details about the attackers in the massacre that killed six men.

MORE
http://www.foxnews.com/worl...in-reports-show.html
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You cant call them muslims though. They probably were mad because they couldnt get in the US...lol. I am a bit confused though...these were muslims whos victims were also muslim ? Now they dont even know who to kill, so theyre doing like blacks and killing each other ?

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-30-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Initial reports were, once again, that two white men did the killings.

Actual facts are that the gunmen were from Syria, and were in Canada less than a week.

I began watching this last night, and it is terrible. Another mass murder carried out by scum. I am happy to see that we are moving forward finally as a nation to combat this extremist behavior.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Murder is murder, regardless of who the victim or killer is.

I personally think "Hate Crime Laws" are stupid but, it is, what it is.

The Canadian PM said he'd take those that couldn't come to the US. I wonder if he still feels that way?

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

You can't do much about the length of your life, so focus on the width and depth. When Life throws you a curve, lean into it and roll that throttle!!

If, you wish to piss off a Conservative, lie to him.
If, you wish to piss off a Liberal, tell them the truth.

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Initial reports were, once again, that two white men did the killings.

Actual facts are that the gunmen were from Syria, and were in Canada less than a week.

I began watching this last night, and it is terrible. Another mass murder carried out by scum. I am happy to see that we are moving forward finally as a nation to combat this extremist behavior.

No. Actual facts are that one was from Morocco, and the other was from Quebec, Alexandre Bissonette, and was white.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/...ctures-video-motive/

Also, Morocco is not one of the 7 countries on the immigration ban list. So, barring already being on a list, the same person could still have come to the US. Just like anyone from the countries that have actually incited terror attacks on US soil, since SA/UAE/Egypt, among others, are not on the ban list.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

No. Actual facts are that one was from Morocco, and the other was from Quebec, Alexandre Bissonette, and was white.

Also, Morocco is not one of the 7 countries on the immigration ban list. So, barring already being on a list, the same person could still have come to the US. Just like anyone from the countries that have actually incited terror attacks on US soil, since SA/UAE/Egypt, among others, are not on the ban list.

You are correct, Morocco. I had too many news reports going on.

Still happy to see certain peoples from entering the United States of America. The tightening of our borders is a well needed necessity. I am all willing to allow properly vetted individuals and families to enter, live, and prosper within the laws of the land. I welcome those immigrants with open arms even.

Back to the story... Criminals commit Crimes.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And now it's coming out that the guy from Morocco is just a witness, the white guy Alexandre Bissonette, as the only shooter.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And now it's coming out that the guy from Morocco is just a witness, the white guy Alexandre Bissonette, as the only shooter.

And history is rewritten before the ink even dries to fit the narrative..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 01-30-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

And history is rewritten before the ink even dries to fit the narrative..

You must have quoted the wrong post. The blame on Syrian Muslims wasn't my post. Go hatemonger somewhere else.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You must have quoted the wrong post. The blame on Syrian Muslims wasn't my post. Go hatemonger somewhere else.

hitting the bowl early I see.. might want to see whom the o/p was.. dopey
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
breaking

Yep, a lot of information in that OP there, bright eyes.
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NYTimes

Reuters

Further reports. The Moroccan was just a witness, not being charged. Suspect is a white nationalist.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A 27-year-old college student was charged Monday with the shooting at a Canadian mosque that the prime minister declared "a despicable act of terrorism."

Alexandre Bissonnette, described as a loner with anti-immigrant views, was expected to appear in court to face six counts of murder and five counts of attempted murder.

A second man who was detained after the attack on the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center, where six people were killed and 17 others were injured, is considered a witness and not a suspect. Police said they are confident there was only one shooter.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Burn the shooter(s).

Again, my thoughts go out to the families of those murdered.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kinda old for a college student?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Kinda old for a college student?

Not really. Lots of people older than 22 are in "college" for one reason or another. Granted it doesn't seem like this guy was going for a doctorate, but I have a friend that was in an MD+PhD program, which was combined between MIT and Harvard. It's 8+ years of school, plus residence and research.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not really. Lots of people older than 22 are in "college" for one reason or another. Granted it doesn't seem like this guy was going for a doctorate, but I have a friend that was in an MD+PhD program, which was combined between MIT and Harvard. It's 8+ years of school, plus residence and research.

I can relate, was back in college and 26 when I graduated. Five years of freshman English down the drain......................

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun....

You can't do much about the length of your life, so focus on the width and depth. When Life throws you a curve, lean into it and roll that throttle!!

If, you wish to piss off a Conservative, lie to him.
If, you wish to piss off a Liberal, tell them the truth.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Burn the shooter(s).

Again, my thoughts go out to the families of those murdered.

ditto..
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2017 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quoted in the post:

A 27-year-old college student was charged Monday with the shooting at a Canadian mosque that the prime minister declared "a despicable act of terrorism."

Alexandre Bissonnette, described as a loner with anti-immigrant views, was expected to appear in court to face six counts of murder and five counts of attempted murder.

A second man who was detained after the attack on the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center, where six people were killed and 17 others were injured, is considered a witness and not a suspect. Police said they are confident there was only one shooter.

Do they have the death penalty up there? I would think 6 murders and 5 attempted with 17 injured including the 5 attempted murders should qualify for it. If not, hopefully it's a life sentence.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-31-2017 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Life up here is 25 years, UNLESS labeled as a "dangerous offended". THEN it means an open-ended sentence. Could be 25, could be more, could be less.

There is also all kinds of "alternative" (nut-house) housing for convicts, AND Quebec is very weird legally. Their system run on Napoleonic Law (Once accused, you are presumed guilty until you prove your innocence). They ALSO are not signatories to the constitution, so you don't HAVE constitutional rights there.

It wouldn't surprise me if it turns into a full-blown 3-ring circus.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2017 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When this news story first broke, the first thing I wondered, was if you or Loafer had finally gone off the deep end.
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When this news story first broke, the first thing I wondered, was if you or Loafer had finally gone off the deep end.

My question is are they celebrating the murders? They sure have expressed a lot of hate for Muslims in the past.

Do they think this Alexandre Bissonette represent the larger majority of white Canadians like they like to assume when a Muslim commits a similar despicable act?

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 02-01-2017).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Islam is at war with every other religion for world domination. And they have been since day one. ISIS is the latest incarnation. Wonder what is next? Iran tosses a nuke at Israel?
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I think Islam is at war with every other religion for world domination. And they have been since day one. ISIS is the latest incarnation. Wonder what is next? Iran tosses a nuke at Israel?

Let's see 2.2 billion followers that are looking for world domination through violence? They must be really bad at it or really really good at biding their time.

I'm not suggesting that there aren't those that follow Islam that aren't doing as you think but I don't see it as the majority.

ISIS? I found this to be a good article to help understand their motives etc. http://www.theatlantic.com/...really-wants/384980/
Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
War does not always mean violence.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

War does not always mean violence.

I kinda figured you'd say that. And you are correct it doesn't but then again if you are sure Islam is intent on world domination then how do you think they mean to achieve it? Are they just playing the super long game?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a very NSFW article on the shooting.

For those at work/with kids around who cant go there, here is the important part

The important bit of info is that Alexandre Bissonnette wasn’t caught at the scene – he turned himself in 17 minutes after the massacre. No proof of his alleged involvement in the shooting, other than his turning himself in, exists, as far as I know. Besides, eye witness reported seeing at least two people with ski masks shooting.

A man who said he was a witness to the attack told Radio-Canada two masked suspects entered the mosque. The man said the men appeared to have thick Québécois accents and shouted “Allahu akbar” as they began shooting. He said the bullets struck people who were praying.

It also now comes out he used an AK and reloaded 3 times--90 rounds--and only killed 6 ? In a crowded room ?.....AND, he "left the room to re-load". It takes a few seconds to change a magazine (clip ). It NOT cause to leave and come come back

Either he AINT very good with a riffle, or something is starting to stink of an anti-right false-flag set-up

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 02-01-2017).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ’sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

http://shariahthethreat.org...%99s-strategic-plan/

More here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFxNPvns7nU

They have a plan. Who knows if it will work on free thinking people. I hope not.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They have a plan. Who knows if it will work on free thinking people. I hope not.

The plan is multi-generational, and given the number of leftist muzzie-sympathisers they are creating, it DOES seem to be working for them.

Just look at a few right here on the forum. All they have to do is look anywhere in Europe that took them in, at what happens when this "culture" reaches critical mass in terms of population.

Libs and ostriches have a lot in common.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Here is a very NSFW article on the shooting.

For those at work/with kids around who cant go there, here is the important part

The important bit of info is that Alexandre Bissonnette wasn’t caught at the scene – he turned himself in 17 minutes after the massacre. No proof of his alleged involvement in the shooting, other than his turning himself in, exists, as far as I know. Besides, eye witness reported seeing at least two people with ski masks shooting.

A man who said he was a witness to the attack told Radio-Canada two masked suspects entered the mosque. The man said the men appeared to have thick Québécois accents and shouted “Allahu akbar” as they began shooting. He said the bullets struck people who were praying.

It also now comes out he used an AK and reloaded 3 times--90 rounds--and only killed 6 ? In a crowded room ?.....AND, he "left the room to re-load". It takes a few seconds to change a magazine (clip ). It NOT cause to leave and come come back

Either he AINT very good with a riffle, or something is starting to stink of an anti-right false-flag set-up

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:
...Are they just playing the super long game?

Yes. I know, it seems absurd, but that is how it is discussed amongst even sheepish muslims.

Feel free to bypass experience over literature.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ’sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”

http://shariahthethreat.org...%99s-strategic-plan/

More here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFxNPvns7nU

Hahaha yeah let's see Muslims make up about 3.2% of Canadians and 1% in the States. How many years do we have to wait?

Keep the Hate and Fear alive!

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hahaha yeah let's see Muslims make up about 3.2% of Canadians and 1% in the States. How many years do we have to wait?

How long all depends on how fast YourSideTM keeps ramping up the imtertgration numbers. The more you do, the shorter the wait.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How long all depends on how fast YourSideTM keeps ramping up the imtertgration numbers. The more you do, the shorter the wait.

Ahh yes.... you and many love those alternative facts.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, Newf....See where the door is ?

Now, explain how it is even possible to walk into that room, open fire with a semi-auto or automatic weapon, and kill 6, wound 20 or so ??

THOSE numbers could be gotten with a handgun, let alone an AK !! A molotov into the middle of the room makes more sense (and would get a better "score"). NOT to mention an 7.62 is a high-power round, it doesn't stop in the 1st body. It "keeps on giving" until it runs out of energy 2 or 3 "short stops" later.

The whole thing is making less and less sense (from a practical standpoint)

http://www.huffingtonpost.c...open_n_14549812.html
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the practical standpoint of someone that has actually shot a lot of people with a 7.62 round, your make believe scenario from behind a keyboard is full of feces.
newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[u][/u]

OK, Newf....See where the door is ?

Now, explain how it is even possible to walk into that room, open fire with a semi-auto or automatic weapon, and kill 6, wound 20 or so ??

THOSE numbers could be gotten with a handgun, let alone an AK !! A molotov into the middle of the room makes more sense (and would get a better "score"). NOT to mention an 7.62 is a high-power round, it doesn't stop in the 1st body. It "keeps on giving" until it runs out of energy 2 or 3 "short stops" later.

The whole thing is making less and less sense (from a practical standpoint)

http://www.huffingtonpost.c...open_n_14549812.html

Some details about the attack here http://www.cbc.ca/news/cana...te-profile-1.3959581

Accused gunman has reputation as online troll, far-right supporter

Yet I think this murderous loser is an anomaly of the far right supporters. Most of them are merely internet warriors and spend their time whining and not sick enough to do something like this disgusting act.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2017 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[u][/u]
Yet I think this murderous loser is an anomaly of the far right supporters. Most of them are merely internet warriors and spend their time whining and not sick enough to do something like this disgusting act.

Not sick enough, or smart enough to realize one act and a handful of dead is not going to change anything. Whats needed is a full-out war (like Ice-Lam is fighting against us) and THAT aint gonna happen in North America for a long time to come, because FIRST we have to deal with the left and shut THEM up.

On moving from "Conservative" to far-right, MOST of the ones I know got there from personal experience with the feminazi's and imtergrunts. It wasn't the media or the interwebs or anything else--it was face-to-face dealings with these things that changed (or hardened) the viewpoint from slight intolerance (and ignore them and they will go away) to zero-tolerance (and HELL NO, I'm not putting up with that)

If he changed views like that within one year, then my guess is something REAL traumatic occurred at the hands of his "flavor of the week"....It took me well over 7 years of 10-12 daily fights with them (plus 47 of dealing with a liberal-feminist mother) to come to a "go **** yourselves and die" standpoint.

Hudini

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keep the Hate and Fear alive!

There will always be people like you. Unwilling to believe even as the noose is slid over your head or you are lead in front of the camera by the guy with the big butcher knife. The beauty of a free and open system is that you can have any opinion you wish and so can I. I wish you well and hope that I am full of crap. But I will not be caught unaware.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock