Started on: 01-30-2017 10:59 AM
Replies: 47 (704 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 02-02-2017 09:38 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are ISIS and other aggressively Islamist Muslims following in the footsteps of the Prophet of Islam? Or have they lost their way, with respect to the most widely understood teachings of Islam?

15 minute YouTube video segment of recent on-air interview with Ismail Menk... just the first 5 minutes here are informative, for those whose time is at a premium.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynUpak6eW0Y

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-01-2017).]

IP: Logged
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2017 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Are ISIS and other ISIS-like groups faithfully following Islam?

15 minute YouTube video segment of recent on-air interview with Ismail Menk... just the first 5 minutes here are informative, for those whose time is at a premium.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynUpak6eW0Y

I'm glad you posted this, many forget that the biggest victims of ISIS are in fact, Muslims.

Also, we are arguing about politics on a forum for a 30 year old car, none of our time is at a premium, it's just winter and too cold to go out and fix the stupid things.

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2017 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:
I'm glad you posted this, many forget that the biggest victims of ISIS are in fact, Muslims.

Yet they sit back and do nothing.. But if a non muslim says or does anything... My god they now stand up..
SEEMS to follow the same lines as the special protected groups (gays/blacks/trans gender/females) We see the same play book and most never see the goal line..
newf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

There will always be people like you. Unwilling to believe even as the noose is slid over your head or you are lead in front of the camera by the guy with the big butcher knife. The beauty of a free and open system is that you can have any opinion you wish and so can I. I wish you well and hope that I am full of crap. But I will not be caught unaware.

And there will always be people like you, the fact deniers and hate/fear mongers. Having any opinion isn't something only found in a free and open system but expressing it may be. I wish you well too an hope that you are full of crap (haha jk).

[This message has been edited by newf (edited 02-02-2017).]

newf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

newf

8704 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Yet they sit back and do nothing.. But if a non muslim says or does anything... My god they now stand up..
SEEMS to follow the same lines as the special protected groups (gays/blacks/trans gender/females) We see the same play book and most never see the goal line..

My God you whine and ***** a lot.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2017 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

My God you whine and ***** a lot.

Truth hurt allot
Threedog

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2017 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

You realize that more Muslims die fighting ISIS than any other religion, right?
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2017 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

You realize that more Muslims die fighting ISIS than any other religion, right?

How so. if there is 1.5billion of them. there should be no need for outside help..

Being killed by, isn't the same as fighting..
Don't follow their rule and you die.. don't agree to their mob like fee/tax you die..
Good thing you're a teacher..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 02-02-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay