Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  NSFW. PSA remember all guns are loaded. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
NSFW. PSA remember all guns are loaded. by ls3mach
Started on: 06-08-2016 11:50 AM
Replies: 82 (1146 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 08-23-2016 06:19 PM
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Glad to hear you are better.

Missing a lot of work was cool at first, but damn, only so many series and TV shows you can power through when you can't get out of bed without it being an ordeal. Having said that, all the paid lunches and breakfast I was eating, I've dropped tons of weight. Most people gain while being laid up, I have not. I was 265 when I started going to the gym and the lowest I got was just under 220 on really good days. I just weighed after a full day of drinking water and not pooping under 210. Not saying I am healthier, I went into a really unhealthy drinking spill a couple times throughout this...just glad I never got strung out on the pain killers. I never even finished my first bottle of oxy. Not sure how many, but most were taken the first couple days and I never touched my emergency pain killers I've collected over the years. Depression was the worst part of this after the initial pain. Not being able to help yourself shower, get to the bathroom properly, needing someone there to change your wounds...that stuff is real. I'm sure bourbon didn't help, but it seemed like ti did at the time.

I know I was on Jenny's nerves. Not so much the taking care of me, but she is already sick and can't work, being around a depressed guy 24//7 that she's used to relying on she's the real hero hear.

Thanks for listening to my QQ about my first world problems. I can stress enough trigger discipline and always respecting your firearm. For anyone brave enough, I am seriously lucky to have lived, let alone had a left leg, male parts and damn fortunate that I went jogging this morning. Not as fast, but for a 210lb 5'10 man running a 5k in under 30 after this injury amazing.

For those too faint at heart to look ask Boonie about the devastation. Hear is a link. Be VERY for warned it is not for squeamish.

http://imgur.com/x2T5mss

If it needs to come down, let me know
IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A lot of guys would say being laid up helpless after is worse than the being shot.

p.s.
Don't worry, I'm not going to click that link.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 08-23-2016).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Basically a full recovery. Ugly ass and a ton of medical bills later. Wife was a real trooper. Be careful.

I'm happy for you. Happy that you weren't injured worse, or dead.
Not many people can say they've been shot with a .50. Usually it's said about them, by someone else who is still above ground and above room temperature. Peace.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock