Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  NSFW. PSA remember all guns are loaded. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
NSFW. PSA remember all guns are loaded. by ls3mach
Started on: 06-08-2016 11:50 AM
Replies: 82 (1146 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 08-23-2016 06:19 PM
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OKflyboy:

Holy crap dude, I hadn't clicked on this until now because of the NSFW tag. Glad you're okay!

Didn't know if people world want to see, which is gruesome
IP: Logged
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

My first guess is a giant ass that barely fits in the AMG. Made for an easy target.

This made me giggle. I'm not small,b but for sure not a tiny guy. 5'10" 215. Could totally drop some weight, which will be hard until I can walk well.

Thanks bud though.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2016 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most of us are just fine with one hole in out backside--you had to go and make another one?

And yes, those drains can be as painful as the wound or incision is. I swear when they pulled the one out of my back it had wrapped itself around a bone somewhere..
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This vacuum has been on my butt 3 days. It has substantially helped it. Entry wound on my leg is what hurts the most now.
newf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Most of us are just fine with one hole in out backside--you had to go and make another one?

And yes, those drains can be as painful as the wound or incision is. I swear when they pulled the one out of my back it had wrapped itself around a bone somewhere..

The guy literally tore himself a new one!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2016 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

This vacuum has been on my butt 3 days.

I.....DONT.....WANT.....TO.......KNOW about your butt and a vacuum fetish !!!!!!!

(well, at least they arent giving you a leach treatment---that would REALLY suck azz !! )
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I.....DONT.....WANT.....TO.......KNOW about your butt and a vacuum fetish !!!!!!!

(well, at least they arent giving you a leach treatment---that would REALLY suck azz !! )

It's basically the Borg version of leeches. Resistance is futile.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This vacuum has been on my butt 3 days. It has substantially helped it. Entry wound on my leg is what hurts the most now.

Thanks for sharing, a serious event that is going to work out ok in time and gives us a chance to make funny.
So,
Stupid is supposed to hurt!
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for sharing, a serious event that is going to work out ok in time and gives us a chance to make funny.
So,
Stupid is supposed to hurt!

It'll be a funny story one day, plus bragging rights. I mean, basically I was shot twice with 1 bullet and a 50 at that.

The Borg is taking me. They put another tube on me today. This was for the leg entry wound.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bragging rights for you but, my wife would make me get rid of all of them...
She said she is afraid of guns, I said, no problem, you will not get combo to the safe.
She was impressed that I sold a Galil for $2300 and a 7.62 AR style rifle for $1600.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2016 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agreed.

P.S. I secretly hope you did take pictures (even though you chose not to post them).
I actually wanna' have a look.

After all, knowledge is power!
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Agreed.

P.S. I secretly hope you did take pictures (even though you chose not to post them).
I actually wanna' have a look.

After all, knowledge is power!

Check your inbox. Be warned you'll get a clear view of my ass.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Down to 4" deep on my upper leg wound. Butt and lower leg room are looking great according to the wound care and my wife folk.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do you blow your ass off with a Desert Eagle? I don't even keep mine loaded, No bigger question, Why are you carrying one of them Cocked and ready to rock? wont a Glock do just fine?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-21-2016).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

How do you blow your ass off with a Desert Eagle? I don't even keep mine loaded, No bigger question, Why are you carrying one of them Cocked and ready to rock? wont a Glock do just fine?

An unloaded gun is nothing more than an invitation to a rock throwing party
Sorry for you butt we know where this is going to end

So what did happen to the gun?
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Condition one. Unfortunately wasn't locked when I moved it. Likely hit when I sat down. I've been carrying a sidearm since before you were legal. Fun thing to say considering you're only a few years younger. Lolol. The wound care really hurts more though.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

An unloaded gun is nothing more than an invitation to a rock throwing party
Sorry for you butt we know where this is going to end

So what did happen to the gun?

I keep all mine condition one. Not trying to die. Friends always ask why I carry a gun. If I'm worried I'll die. I tell them I carry so they won't die. So Jenny won't die. So her daughter won't die. So my mom won't die. I am have a value on my life. Its monetary. I can't live with bad things on my hands. I love these people too much to not do something stupid. I don't carry a gun for me.

I hope your new job finds you better bud.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2016 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New job is great thanks for that.

Heal quickly
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2016 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Check your inbox. Be warned you'll get a clear view of my ass.

Your ass ain't that bad.....it's that new trench tore through it that ruins it all!
I bet straining during a dump lights up a whole new set of pain receptors you never knew you had.

I'm just glad you're still around.
Stay up, playa'.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2016 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your ass ain't that bad.....it's that new trench tore through it that ruins it all!
I bet straining during a dump lights up a whole new set of pain receptors you never knew you had.

Stay up, playa'.

The wound is droopy like a stroke victim after the shop vac. My leg is straight fire though. They cut tons of debris out yesterday. Vexes me when they use the word narcotic and anything my body in the same sentence. Stresses me out. I took too many anxiety pills and passed.out. Best wound care visit ever. Except I forgot my shoes andv shirt and my wife allowed it. I don't wear them often. I'm from Louisiana. What...
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2016 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boys I don't think I can take another day of this vacuum. It's straight fire on this leg, plus I'm too much trouble for Jenny. They want it on me another few weeks.
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update?

And are you still selling the modded TV sticks? Because I'm still interested.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2016 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stay strong Brother.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2016 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy Hell! Missed this. Heal well my man.

I will call you later...
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boys I don't think I can take another day of this vacuum. It's straight fire on this leg, plus I'm too much trouble for Jenny. They want it on me another few weeks.

Are you still in the hospital or at home?

I thought you died !

Hope this ends well for you and the liposuction pump
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2016 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stay up, playa'.

I've seen his neked ass,, and that leg.....AFTER he heals, I am gonna take him out behind a barn and smack the man silly....fruiting 50 Cal in the back pocket....ya might be tough, but ya ain't that tough.

And, no....I'm not sharing those pics, that's between you and me.....just uhhhh...try not to put anymore bullet holes into yourself....I kinda like having you around to argue with,.,,,!

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I keep all mine condition one. Not trying to die. Friends always ask why I carry a gun. If I'm worried I'll die. I tell them I carry so they won't die. So Jenny won't die. So her daughter won't die. So my mom won't die. I am have a value on my life. Its monetary. I can't live with bad things on my hands. I love these people too much to not do something stupid. I don't carry a gun for me.

What a wonderful sentiment.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2016 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

What a wonderful sentiment.

I'm glad someone gets my clearly medicated thoughts. Glad to take the wound. Worth it to know I can protect my family. They're my life.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wound vac. It's all the rage!
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
look out here comes my butt

hope you are feeling better

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it supposed to hurt like that?
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Is it supposed to hurt like that?

I don't know. It was running a large amount of vacuum. So probably was supposed to sting a bunch.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess all the doc would say is "on a 1 -10 level how is the pain?"

That is always hard for me to answer.

I was just thinking maybe it shouldn't hurt that much or there is some change they could make.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was just thinking maybe it shouldn't hurt that much or there is some change they could make.

That's exactly what they asked me and I don't know how to answer. I'm not trying to get pain killers or anything. Doctors make me anxious anyway. Pain pills make me sick at my stomach. I didn't even go in until the following morning after it happened. I'm almost all healed up now. Can walk around great and all. A lot depressed though. Being bed ridden and such has really got me down in the dumps. Weirdly lost weight through all this. At least I'm making a 100% recovery.

Thanks for all the thoughts guys.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear you are recovering. Seems like there would be a wide variety of pain relief out there something wouldn't bother your stomach. Yeah I hate trying to trust a doctor too, its like having to trust an auto mechanic.
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After I had my right hand crushed that question became easier for me to answer. 10 is where you go into shock.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

After I had my right hand crushed that question became easier for me to answer. 10 is where you go into shock.

FairlY sure I was in a state of shock immediately aftee it happened. Didn't even realize how bad it was. Just went home and told her to put a bandage on it. Be safe bud. Hope you recovered.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Good to hear you are recovering. Seems like there would be a wide variety of pain relief out there something wouldn't bother your stomach. Yeah I hate trying to trust a doctor too, its like having to trust an auto mechanic.

I don't trust auto mechanics, police, or doctors. They make me uncomfortable.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Basically a full recovery. Ugly ass and a ton of medical bills later. Wife was a real trooper. Be careful. Selling my 50AE in the other section if anyone wants a gun that won't even kill me. Wound vacs are the most amazing device ever created. As always anyone who wants before and after photos let me know. Didn't want to post some NSFW stuff though.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2016 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you are better.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock