Started on: 02-12-2016 04:17 AM
Replies: 45 (1462 views)
Last post by: MadMark on 04-03-2016 06:07 PM
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2016 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The PFF Forum is just like your old Pet cat. Always there, even when your having a bad day, need a spirit lift or just a rim for an 88 Fiero, its always been here.

Not even counting the people I have met here "virtually" worldwide.

I just can't imagine the internet without it.

Thanks Cliff for all you do, I appreciate it.
IP: Logged
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy cow! I just saw this. I guess I should check T O/T more.

Cliff, this is sad news on all fronts. I hope you find something positive every day.

Thanks for this update. I don't have contacts in that area, but please do post what types of services you offer.
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2016 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff,

Just saw this - I'm sorry to hear times have been tough. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and hoping things get better. Maybe you can just move the ex-wife and kids to the US and we can move you around from Fiero haven to Fiero haven? ;-)

Hang in there - and thank you for all you do.

~ Jen
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2016 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Cliff, I'm sorry to hear about all of this! I wish there was more I could do to help you out! I really appreciate all of the effort you've provided over the years on the Fiero Forum. When I bought my Fiero back in ~1997... you were one of the first sites I started going to. It was this site, and Peter Zurich's Fiero List. I've actually been on here longer than my account shows, but I got it locked out and I don't know the password for the normal 82-T/A, hahah...
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-30-2016 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about your troubles,, it'll get better..
The last3/4 of the decade has been ruff for many so your not alone..
Health issues, suck, know all to well..
The sad part is the split of you and your wife.. no matter how friendly to each other it is hell on the kids..
Good luck, make the best of the cards you've been delt, and play a new hand..
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2016 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, I am so sorry to hear about all the negative things that have been going on in your life. I was divorced over 11 years ago and it does get better, but it will always be with me.

It is my hope and prayer that you have a turn around in your life to be better financially and personally.

Thank you so much for supporting and hosting this web site.

Mark
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock