Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Terrorist Attacks in Paris... Many Dead (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Terrorist Attacks in Paris... Many Dead by 1985FieroGT
Started on: 11-13-2015 04:56 PM
Replies: 247 (2904 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 11-27-2015 06:12 PM
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

So, what are our options?
Honestly. Realistically.
Removing all the masturbatory fantasies of glass parking lots and internment camps...

They want the French to stop bombing. So they do.
And then and the rest of he world stays away from that area entirely.

Will they be satisfied? No. Not till the whole world is Muslim, right?
And then there Re the groups which want conflict, because that will be the "end times".
So, we're stuck. Because of these goddamn terrorists.
It's like the "disgruntled ex-employee" or student pariah.
But worse, because they have a common core of hatred. A shared bad idea.

And we can't kill an idea.

So godd@mn frustrating...

And it's spreading, physically by foot and by psychologically via all various methods...

Sucks.
Let me know when you're done fighting with each other and have found a solution to this.

I'm all out of ideas.

First, stop accepting Muslim refugees.
Second, screen the ones already here for any links to terror groups, deport those found to have connections.
Third, stop the PC campaign on Islam, its time to bring out the truth that Fundamental Islam is violent.
Fourth, stop buying oil from Muslim nations, stop all aide and trade. No money, makes it difficult to fund terror operations.
Fifth, pull all our Soldiers out of the middle east.
Sixth, Stop selling arms to the middle east.
Seventh, Allow our only ally in the middle east to do whatever they feel necessary (Israel).

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 11-14-2015).]

IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly. Realistically.
Removing all the masturbatory fantasies of glass parking lots and internment camps...

I think the world in general, and the US in particular, need to keep a close eye on all muslims. Like the old adage, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I am not suggesting concentration camps or bombing, but hard times require harsh measures. When it comes to muslims, you are either with us or against us.

Somehow, we have to maintain our Constitutional principals without shutting our eyes to the clear danger presented by this deadly philosophy. We keep an eye on sexual predators, we should be able to somehow do the same to those who claim membership in a murderous cult.

There is only one God. He is the God of Christians, Jews, Muslims and atheists, whether they like it or not.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-14-2015).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just for context: I receive two Christmas cards from muslim families every year. One is post marked "Dearborn". The other is from the last Surgeon General of Iran under the Shah.

Edit: Too much coffee. Spelling went south.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-14-2015).]

mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JM, since you stated that there is such a thing as a Unicorn, you know what one looks like. Without even looking I can say that the definition of a mythical or fictional animal resembling a horse with a single horn protruding from it's head and having wings to fly...or I guess wings would Pegasus.

I understand if you're using "racist/racism" terms as a reverse activism tactic, but if you run into someone not emotionally stimulated by the term they'll just post a dictionary definition from 30, 2o, 10, 5 yrs ago in response.

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Just for context: I receive two Christmas cards from muslim families every year. One is post marked "Dearborn". The other is from the last Surgeon General of Iran under the Shaw.

The Shah of Iran. BTW, the largest Jewish population in that region of the Near/Middle east is in Iran. Neocon media doesn't want you to know that, and Israel has in the recent era offered them sanctuary to move to Israel, but plenty of them choose to stay in Iran.

Ah, so much better posting from a computer, than a phone.

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 11-14-2015).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Free will.

Problem is in the country's they are emigrating from are the extremists that in their country there is no free speech, no free women, no free anything, you must live there by their rules and the people who are causing all this BS are the ones who only know how to do things with violence, they bring that to a new country and just terrorize that country.

No one over the age of 18 male of sound mind and body should have ever been allowed to cross boarders without a wife and child and from the videos I have seen there are very few wives and child. Otherwise go home, fight for your own dam country, not try and make the country you moved to just like yours. You are fleeing repression and violence and that's all they bring to the country's who have let them in.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 11-14-2015).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And something else...

Why are we ****ing concerned more about who said what, what politician or actor tweeted what, or what words were used in speak? Slap!

Just look up the #Mizzou tweets about the Paris attacks. Formula88 posted two. Da faq?! There are so many more college kids complaining that the Paris attacks by islam are "taking away their spotlight". If you are a parent, slap your kids if they are involved with this. Even Democrats can understand this. Or, so I would hope?
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly. Realistically.

They want the French to stop bombing. So they do.
And then and the rest of he world stays away from that area entirely.

Will they be satisfied? No. Not till the whole world is Muslim, right?
And then there Re the groups which want conflict, because that will be the "end times".

So, we're stuck. Because of these goddamn terrorists.
It's like the "disgruntled ex-employee" or student pariah.
But worse, because they have a common core of hatred. A shared bad idea.

And we can't kill an idea.

So godd@mn frustrating...

And it's spreading, physically by foot and by psychologically via all various methods...

Sucks.
Let me know when you're done fighting with each other and have found a solution to this.

I'm all out of ideas.

Thank you.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't want the Muslims being driven into our lands. This is the West and they aren't Western. Muslims exist in a huge majority Asia, not like people think that they're Arabs. But world powers are doing it on purpose. THAT'S who we need to focus our attention on. We're fortunate here that the Mexicans, Guatamaulans and etc., aren't Muslims because our gov is doing the same to us here with foreigners as those central bank owned govs are doing to Europe with Muslims.

Do a little searching about McCain's trip and the terrorists he met there.

https://ixquick-proxy.com/d...e31e7133621c8af97dea
' Israel has opened its borders with Syria in order to provide medical treatment to Nusra Front and al-Qaida fighters wounded in the ongoing civil war, according to The Wall Street Journal.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle...ria-civil-war-393862

Do any search about the US dropping supplies to ISIS:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2...-isis-fighters-iraq/
That's just one I grabbed.

Mary Jane your quote proves the point I was making that ethnic Germans were becoming serfs in their own lands at the hands of the corrupted global currency systems. In the Wiemar Republic after WWI foreigners (who stated their home land wasn't Germany) were buying up blocks of property that used to belong to Germans. Hyperinflation due to currency manipulations by international bankers sparked the Nazi movement. They eventually nationalized the banking system and in spring of 1933 the international bankers started a worldwide boycott of Germany. The headlines read JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY. Economic war was started before any night of broken glass or any of the other acts of aggression.
See the link below and note the date:
https://ixquick-proxy.com/d...3f7379143eb183fe15c1

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Christ often spoke in parables, so not heresy. At what point did Christ literally have or bring a sword. Look at the context of the verse with the preceding and following verses.
Muslims also do not believe Christ was the son of God or that He was Crucified or from my understanding that He was even Jewish.
BTW, I full well understand what the Talmud and the Jews say about Jesus.

Jesus didn't come to bring peace, but a sword is as straight forward as can be said. Driving the money changers out and beating them with whips is extremely violent. No parables there. You weren't there and there are no first hand accounts existing. You're flirting with heresy saying those are parables, just as is saying men can have sex with children because scripture only says man shall not lie with man is heresy, which is what the Talmud says.

You're deflecting about Muslims and their reverence for Yeshua. He is the highest of prophets along with the other Semitic prophets before him. Islam claims Jesus was born of virgin birth to Mary. They don't believe he is son of God just as they don't believe the prophet Muhammad isn't son of God. The Talmud says He's the enemy.

You also aren't a bit concerned about how it states that all Gentiles are chattel and not even considered men with souls? Jews, Zionist-Christians and war-mongering NeoCons all want the same thing.

If you would actually do in depth studies of the religions, you would understand, instead of repeating talking points.

If you would actually do study of religion instead of repeating NeoCon talk radio/TV, you would understand the hypocrisy of your position instead talking points.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mental floss

362 posts
Member since Aug 2014

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Problem is in the country's they are emigrating from are the extremists that in their country there is no free speech, no free women, no free anything, you must live there by their rules and the people who are causing all this BS are the ones who only know how to do things with violence, they bring that to a new country and just terrorize that country.

No one over the age of 18 male of sound mind and body should have ever been allowed to cross boarders without a wife and child and from the videos I have seen there are very few wives and child. Otherwise go home, fight for your own dam country, not try and make the country you moved to just like yours. You are fleeing repression and violence and that's all they bring to the country's who have let them in.

Steve

Heck, send them all home, children or not. They don't belong.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mental floss

362 posts
Member since Aug 2014
This is all over Youtube. She's more than happy to claim credit for it. How proud she is today, huh?

She almost says "White" but bites her tongue and moves on with an evil look.
http://www.youtube.com/watc...youtube_gdata_player

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mental floss:

This is all over Youtube. She's more than happy to claim credit for it. How proud she is today, huh?

She almost says "White" but bites her tongue and moves on with an evil look.
http://www.youtube.com/watc...youtube_gdata_player

I think she misspoke when she said Europe has not learned how to be multi-cultural, she mean't to say Europe has not learned to repudiate any religion but Islam
PFF
System Bot
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Their govs are doing this to them just as Americans are being forced by theirs to accept the illegal invasion.
Europe has not yet learned to reject their communist overlords in government.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Slap!

Da faq?! There are so many more college kids complaining that the Paris attacks by islam are "taking away their spotlight". If you are a parent, slap your kids if they are involved with this.

They are involved in that probably precisely because their parents have probably NEVER slapped them. Don't expect it to start now.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tbone42

8480 posts
Member since Apr 2010

Originally posted by williegoat:

Somehow, we have to maintain our Constitutional principals without shutting our eyes to the clear danger presented by this deadly philosophy. We keep an eye on sexual predators, we should be able to somehow do the same to those who claim membership in a murderous cult.

In general Sexual Predators don't take an oath to be so, they commit an illegal act. This is why the act of monitoring them is legal, it's punitive to a crime they committed. As long as freedom of religion exists in this country, then it will be committing an actual crime that will put you in the system. Slippery slope, signing people up to be "watched" that we don't trust or like.. because today it may be Muslims, but who will it be tomorrow that we set precedent for?

Being the "house on the hill" means you take lumps with the rest of the world, no probably more. And your response has to be more moral then what initiated it. I'm not for making American citizens who have committed no crime targets of surveillance because of their religious beliefs. Who's next then? Atheists? Satanists? Their beliefs are different, but until they act unlawfully they are just as you and me.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

In general Sexual Predators don't take an oath to be so, they commit an illegal act. This is why the act of monitoring them is legal, it's punitive to a crime they committed. As long as freedom of religion exists in this country, then it will be committing an actual crime that will put you in the system. Slippery slope, signing people up to be "watched" that we don't trust or like.. because today it may be Muslims, but who will it be tomorrow that we set precedent for?

Being the "house on the hill" means you take lumps with the rest of the world, no probably more. And your response has to be more moral then what initiated it. I'm not for making American citizens who have committed no crime targets of surveillance because of their religious beliefs. Who's next then? Atheists? Satanists? Their beliefs are different, but until they act unlawfully they are just as you and me.

They monitor members of other “clubs” simply because they are members. Many were recently indicted in Waco, TX for being present at the scene of a crime, having committed no crime other than association. I know that they keep a close eye on the Sinaloense, among others.

I am no longer convinced that islam qualifies as a religion deserving of protection under the first amendment. Far too many atrocities have been committed in it's name.

I really don't know what else to do. We are essentially in a state of war with an invisible enemy. The enemy says it is islam and we can see islam. Sometimes amputation is the only way to save the body, a sad choice but preferable to a slow, painful death.

Edit: To tbone42 and maryjane - I have a lot of respect for your opinion, I know it is well informed and carefully considered. The fact that I disagree causes me to reexamine my beliefs and for that I thank you, but for now I must stand behind my own carefully considered opinion.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-14-2015).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:What will you (meaning anyone reading this) do when, not if, it happens here?

Gun in trunk, gun in truck, usually one is nearby. Fight, that is who I am. My metal has been tested a few times and the people that know me will glance to me to know what is going to happen.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't want the Muslims being driven into our lands. This is the West and they aren't Western. Muslims exist in a huge majority Asia, not like people think that they're Arabs. But world powers are doing it on purpose. THAT'S who we need to focus our attention on. We're fortunate here that the Mexicans, Guatamaulans and etc., aren't Muslims because our gov is doing the same to us here with foreigners as those central bank owned govs are doing to Europe with Muslims.

Do a little searching about McCain's trip and the terrorists he met there.

https://ixquick-proxy.com/d...e31e7133621c8af97dea
' Israel has opened its borders with Syria in order to provide medical treatment to Nusra Front and al-Qaida fighters wounded in the ongoing civil war, according to The Wall Street Journal.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle...ria-civil-war-393862

Do any search about the US dropping supplies to ISIS:
http://freedomoutpost.com/2...-isis-fighters-iraq/
That's just one I grabbed.

Mary Jane your quote proves the point I was making that ethnic Germans were becoming serfs in their own lands at the hands of the corrupted global currency systems. In the Wiemar Republic after WWI foreigners (who stated their home land wasn't Germany) were buying up blocks of property that used to belong to Germans. Hyperinflation due to currency manipulations by international bankers sparked the Nazi movement. They eventually nationalized the banking system and in spring of 1933 the international bankers started a worldwide boycott of Germany. The headlines read JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY. Economic war was started before any night of broken glass or any of the other acts of aggression.
See the link below and note the date:
https://ixquick-proxy.com/d...3f7379143eb183fe15c1

If you would actually do study of religion instead of repeating NeoCon talk radio/TV, you would understand the hypocrisy of your position instead talking points.

A. I was reading the quran back in 96.
B. I am not a church going bible thumper, after much reflection on God, I have came to my current views.
C. I never watch tv and I rarely listen to radio talk.
D. All you will ever understand is it is the Jews fault.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And right on queue Dennis plays the Anti-Semite card, because he has no defence. Disappointing, Dennis. I had assumed a more intelligent response was coming. That newspaper can't be explained away.

The Jews are not the Russians, the Brits the USA nor are they The Treaty of Versailles. But you can add not reading to the things you don't do.

History is right at your fingertips and it isn't what we're force fed as the victors.

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mental floss

362 posts
Member since Aug 2014
We're drone killing grandmothers in front of their children. In one case we killed a man and a bunch of children crowded around him because it's our policy to kill tall men with shorter men around them because they're thought to be leaders. No I'm not kidding.

We're no city on the hill. Obama is just making us the world's dictator.

I am no longer convinced that islam qualifies as a religion deserving of protection under the first amendment. Far too many atrocities have been committed in it's name.

I really don't know what else to do. We are essentially in a state of war with an invisible enemy. The enemy says it is islam and we can see islam. Sometimes amputation is the only way to save the body, a sad choice but preferable to a slow, painful death.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Third, stop the PC campaign on Islam, its time to bring out the truth that Fundamental Islam is violent.

Define "fundamental Islam", as it exists in today's real world.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Define "fundamental Islam", as it exists in today's real world.

No! Islam is the core belief that YOU and YOUR family should pay tax to them or die. Period.

Enough of ________ islam, islam _________, or anything islam. Changing a word to ask a question that does not need to be answered any longer is foolish. Stop it. Quit defending a belief system that wants to kill you. Morons abound.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 11-14-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And right on queue Dennis plays the Anti-Semite card, because he has no defence. Disappointing, Dennis. I had assumed a more intelligent response was coming. That newspaper can't be explained away.

The Jews are not the Russians, the Brits the USA nor are they The Treaty of Versailles. But you can add not reading to the things you don't do.

History is right at your fingertips and it isn't what we're force fed as the victors.

I did not bring the Jews into this, they have no bearing on Islam. The rest of your argument has no bearing, and mere speculation on my grasp of history.

mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2015 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For anyone who missed it, here's the people claiming responsibility for the Muslim invasion of Europe. These are their own honest words.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

The situation today is directly related to WWII, wherein the Soviet Union and their Marxism/Communism was saved and now heads Europe's current intentional Muslim invasion. As you see a Jewish woman, Barbara Lerner Spectre, OPENLY takes credit for helping the invasion to destroy "monolithic...societies"--read, White. Are we sure you're not Jewish and being intentionally obtuse due to the embarrassment of the video? How come you don't denounce her actions, but fault the Muslims? I don't suppose if you are one that you'd admit it at this point because that can be a sticky thing to admit in front of so many witnesses seeing the video, and how come the the entire Jewish community is silent about this? Anyway, this is precisely what Nazis were battling against.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2015 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For anyone who missed it, here's the people claiming responsibility for the Muslim invasion of Europe. These are their own honest words.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

The situation today is directly related to WWII, wherein the Soviet Union and their Marxism/Communism was saved and now heads Europe's current intentional Muslim invasion. As you see a Jewish woman, Barbara Lerner Spectre, OPENLY takes credit for helping the invasion to destroy "monolithic...societies"--read, White. Are we sure you're not Jewish and being intentionally obtuse due to the embarrassment of the video? How come you don't denounce her actions, but fault the Muslims? I don't suppose if you are one that you'd admit it at this point because that can be a sticky thing to admit in front of so many witnesses seeing the video, and how come the the entire Jewish community is silent about this? Anyway, this is precisely what Nazis were battling against.

Wow, one wacko speaks for all Jews, I guess you can pick a random nut job American forum member, and all Americans feel the same, and have the power to destroy nations.
We get it, you want to start the trains again, and Heinrich Himmler's love of Islam was a good thing.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 11-14-2015).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
F - ISLAM!

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 11-15-2015).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You do realize with 1.2 Billion Muslims in the world, if they were all radicals we'd be dead right?
I'm outraged at the attacks, but mob mentality takes on a life of it's own. Think. Don't emote.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2015 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

You do realize with 1.2 Billion Muslims in the world, if they were all radicals we'd be dead right?
I'm outraged at the attacks, but mob mentality takes on a life of it's own. Think. Don't emote.

When a yellow jacket stings me, I don't go after the one that did it, I exterminate the whole nest then go over the entire property and exterminate those nests too. Not sit there whining " they ALL didn't sting me". In other words kill then all and let the yellow jacket gawd sort them out. Guess what? The concept works and works well.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Be nice if those 1.2 billion would stop those 6 radicals from all that crap they do...

Funny how those 6 can make the other 1.2 billion flee to mostly non muzzy nations instead of the muzzy nations....

edit to add--F-ISLAM!

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 11-15-2015).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

When a yellow jacket stings me, I don't go after the one that did it, I exterminate the whole nest then go over the entire property and exterminate those nests too. Not sit there whining " they ALL didn't sting me". In other words kill then all and let the yellow jacket gawd sort them out. Guess what? The concept works and works well.

It's definitely simpler to wipe them all out. Scorched earth policy. If we'd done that in WWII, we would have gone ahead and exterminated all of the Germans, Italians, and Japanese. In Korea, we'd have wiped all the Koreans out, and probably have to take out the Chinese too. Vietnam... same.

So after we nuke the entire Middle East, how do we go about taking out all the Muzzies in non-Muslim countries? Should we nuke those countries just to be sure? When you're exterminating over a billion people, surgical strikes aren't going to cut it. You're going to have to go big.

Nothing unites a people like a common hatred.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Save your strength.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2015 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's definitely simpler to wipe them all out. Scorched earth policy. If we'd done that in WWII, we would have gone ahead and exterminated all of the Germans, Italians, and Japanese. In Korea, we'd have wiped all the Koreans out, and probably have to take out the Chinese too. Vietnam... same.

So after we nuke the entire Middle East, how do we go about taking out all the Muzzies in non-Muslim countries? Should we nuke those countries just to be sure? When you're exterminating over a billion people, surgical strikes aren't going to cut it. You're going to have to go big.

Nothing unites a people like a common hatred.

I had sort of had my hopes pinned on Ebola, but that one fizzled so I guess I'll have to wait for the next potential captain tripps.
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Works well when your enemy is a half inch long and is yellow and black striped...but how exactly are you going to "kill them all" when they don't all live in one spot or look the same?

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had sort of had my hopes pinned on Ebola, but that one fizzled so I guess I'll have to wait for the next potential captain tripps.

The best laid plans of mice and men...
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The best laid plans of mice and men...

Well, you give em hell George.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Be nice if those 1.2 billion would stop those 6 radicals from all that crap they do...

On this, I agree, tho it will never happen.
And, it will not, for the same reasons the law abiding citizens in this country can't stop the criminal atrocities that are committed here every day.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the 'good' mulsims cannont control or eliminate the bad ones themselves, they are just as bad. I realize they live in fear of the bad ones too, but letting them run wild will make them targets as collateral damage too. Like the bee analogy, you cant just pick and chose the ones you think might be bad. Yes, guilt by association is a real thing...good or bad. The muslim extremists dont mind killing anyone else around a target...even if its their own family.
mental floss

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2015 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nobody is preventing you from going and killing them. What's your excuse for that?

If 15 of 19 on 9-11-01 were Saudi. And the highest Christian populations used to be Iraq and Syria, how come the Saudis are our ally and sleep safely in their land? Because the US doesn't care about Christians or right and wrong. We're the Yellow Jacket drone strikes and they're killing/ driving out the whole nest of Christians.

The US is arming those Christian-killers so the Saudis and Israel can divide the land between them. Ann Coulter was right that the GOP candidates were all lining up to blow Netanyahu in public because they want that foreign money and blessing. If you really cared about Europeans or the Christians in Syria, Iraq, Jordan, you wouldn't be siding with dirtbag Muzzies in Saudi Arabia. Effing hypocrites.

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 11-15-2015).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yup - other than those 6 radicals, all the rest are law abiding...
I'm sure France is looking forward to bringing more of them in...

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2015 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

Yup - other than those 6 radicals, all the rest are law abiding...
I'm sure France is looking forward to bringing more of them in...

Are the French nuts, smoke and teargas is not going to stop these people!!! I would arm the Police with machine guns with orders to shoot to kill on people shown in this video. That's the only way they are going to stop them. Sure it will turn into an inner city war, but I don't think they have a choice.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2015 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Funny how those 6 can make the other 1.2 billion flee to mostly non muzzy nations instead of the muzzy nations....

edit to add--F-ISLAM!

because they are part of the plan..
but it is not p.c. to see through the b/s. and call it for what it is..

like any fighting power,, not all are firing a gun at you, there are tons doing other opps to in the end win..
These peaceful muslums are part of islams fighting power, running opps, that a the moment don't require killing,
If people would think of muslums as troops and islam as our armed forces.. they might just get that the peaceful muslums are sleeper cells for islam.. doing the back ground opps.. while the troops on the front line do the killing, battling..
All different parts of a military force ,all with the same end game..
A spy doesn't tell you he is a spy, or blow their cover..
The problem is the world looks at islam as a religion.. if they looked at it as a totally controlling government, and the muslums all taking orders to work towards the goal of the government, they'd **** themselves
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock