Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Are black people violent? (Social Expiriment Video) (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Are black people violent? (Social Expiriment Video) by DanDamage
Started on: 02-12-2015 04:38 PM
Replies: 58 (1361 views)
Last post by: jmclemore on 02-22-2015 05:36 PM
DanDamage

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-12-2015 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are stupid people morons?
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what does that guy being an assclown have to do with race? id probably hit on on a few of the things he said myself....
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And I do not mess with cops either. The one where he pushed of a guys head was inexcusable and would have brought up the fighter in me. The rest of them I would have laughed off.
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's lucky to still be alive; most showed pretty good restraint. Good thing he practiced his stupidity in daylight with witnesses.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 02-12-2015).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me fix that for you DanDamage

Are white people violent? (Social PFF O/T Expiriment Video)

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-12-2015 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Can anyone spot the democrat in this picture?

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Which one?

Fieros_Forever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieros_ForeverSend a Private Message to Fieros_ForeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is one from Birmingham, Alabama and as it turns out, it is in the recommendations of the same video posted above. It expands on these videos and tells the whole story.

-FF
1986 Fiero 2M6
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are half Latin, half Eastern European people dyslexic? Looks like it...

(To lazy to find a suitable "expiriment")

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 02-13-2015).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

(To lazy to find a suitable "expiriment")

It's in the store on the candy aisle--right below the Juicy Fruit.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

In my lifetime I have personally witnessed more violence from black on white. The video dan posted had some lines crossed and I would have beat the guy, especially if you touched me, there where a few attacks that were over the top though.

Is the video he posted even real? I suspect that some or all of it could be staged but I couldn't tell you for sure.

Is there a real race problem? Yes, if you see it as a race problem you have a race problem. What is the real problem? Parrents are still poisoning their kids against the man that in their delusional mind is holding them down.

This woman was obviously raised right and is teaching her kids how to handle these things, her kids may take the the wrong lesson from it but it's better than the cops tazing or wrestling with a screaming psychopath.

When you grow up and your parents hate something, your friends hate something and your culture hates something, your going to hate it whether it rational or not. Dan's video is anti black propaganda just like your video is anti white propaganda. We aren't those people and I can say I've never thought someone should die, be beat, be turned down or in any way penalized for the color of their skin.

Racism is a problem but it's not just white on black and in my lifetime more often it's been black on white.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 02-13-2015).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a university study years ago that showed blacks genetically are predisposed toward more violence than whites. It was posted here long ago...and no I dont have a link to it. In my own observations, I see blacks ready to fight at the slightest provocation where others can just walk away. Reading the daily police reports or listening to a police scanner anywhere in the country will back it up also.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2015 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
knock out "game"
anyone..

when was the last time you saw other races riot?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

There was a university study years ago that showed blacks genetically are predisposed toward more violence than whites. It was posted here long ago...and no I dont have a link to it. In my own observations, I see blacks ready to fight at the slightest provocation where others can just walk away. Reading the daily police reports or listening to a police scanner anywhere in the country will back it up also.

That was legitimately a biased racist study, unless you tracked it down to a specific gene that only shows up in black people it's not genetics. It's the victim mentality spread through generations and fueled by self segregation.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4484 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

knock out "game"
anyone..

when was the last time you saw other races riot?

Easy, sports........
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Rioting happens when people realize lawlessness has gotten out of control to the point they can take advantage of it. The lawless fantasy is nothing new and surfaces in entertainment. Westerns, crime movies, disaster movies, zombie movies and other dystopian books/movies play on the fantasy of lawlessness.

Find a hard core prepper who believes in a lawless future. Give him a button, this button would make whatever he is prepping for a reality but nobody would know or hold him responsible for pushing the button. Do you think he'd push it?
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2015 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Easy, sports........
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Rioting happens when people realize lawlessness has gotten out of control to the point they can take advantage of it. The lawless fantasy is nothing new and surfaces in entertainment. Westerns, crime movies, disaster movies, zombie movies and other dystopian books/movies play on the fantasy of lawlessness.

so are you saying one group can't tell that something the read in a book or in a movie (entertainment) isn't REAL life, and can't tell the difference

Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let me guess its the one on the left? Right? You got me which one is it?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

so are you saying one group can't tell that something the read in a book or in a movie (entertainment) isn't REAL life, and can't tell the difference

I'm saying the lawless fantasy is something we share and many of us would take advantage of it if we could. That's why we get riots when THUGS get shot, or everyone is riled up after a game and the police are overwhelmed. That doesn't mean all of us would riot given the chance but it doesn't matter what color they are, put enough people in the right lawless situation and they will riot.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 02-13-2015).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wonder what the stats show for number of black football players beating the crap out of wives/gfs vs whites ?
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2015 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Imnuts:

Let me guess its the one on the left? Right? You got me which one is it?

I am going with not the ones in the tree.

Disclaimer: Because I am white, I need to put in a disclaimer that I in no way, shape, or form view this picture as anything other than disgusting. But thanks for using YOUR racist views Troyboy to get your point across. Fantastically proven.

Next racism question? I am willing to participate.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In short, yes. Here's the science:

http://discovermagazine.com.../violencegenesand446

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2015 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

"Black Americans, who constitute about 12 percent of the population, were arrested for 45 percent of the nation's violent crimes."

I present you with the elephant in the room. Boo hoo for me. I know that I should not present evidence in a racial debate, but "tip toeing through the tulips with these azzholes" is not my style.

Next...
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that it will be an ongoing discussion about the genetic thing. I don't see how you can decide 100% whether it is 'nature or nurture'. If police are prejudiced by the black crime rate it will probably also affect their arrest rate. I try to resist prejudice but there are communities that I avoid because of my perception of their racial culture. I can tell when I'm not wanted. Sometimes.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Black Americans, who constitute about 12 percent of the population, were arrested for 45 percent of the nation's violent crimes."

I present you with the elephant in the room. Boo hoo for me. I know that I should not present evidence in a racial debate, but "tip toeing through the tulips with these azzholes" is not my style.

Next...

That's a data point, but it doesn't draw a conclusion.
The question then becomes "why" are black Americans arrested for such a large per capita percentage of violent crimes. Some will say it's racial bias by police, etc.
If the data says blacks in the US are more violent, even that doesn't make the connection to ethnicity. How does the US data compared to the rest of the world? If the same isn't true of black populations across the globe, something else may be at work.

I think they are more violent (note - this is a gross generalization) but not because of ethnicity. It's more because of cultural differences and values. Now those values may be shaped in part by ethnicity because they group together by race, but that's not a cause. It's just an identifier.

So why is "black culture" more violent? You might even be able to find genetic causes - which could be traced back to the slave trade where those who were strong and aggressive might have made better breeding stock than smaller, timid people. There was a lot of social engineering happening based on what traits were viewed as valuable for slave labor. Immigrants that came here after the Civil War wouldn't necessarily share those same traits. It would be interesting to see what percentage of violent offenders can trace their lineage back to the slave trade.

See - it's whitey's fault.
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There has been several studies the show blacks have a lower cognitive ability than whites but it also shows the same between whites and East Asians with a latter being smarter. Of course its known that Blue Whales have a much larger brain than humans, wonder which one is smarter? That's why I won't donate my brain to science I don't want to embarrass myself.
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the 90's a book called the Bell Curve was published, a piece of research the stated IQ can be measured, and is a predictor of success in life. That said, it cited blacks approximately ten points lower than whites and Asian another ten high than whites. Published by two white guys from Princeton (I'm trying to remember) it can hardly be called racist. Of course it was attacked vehemently as being full of holes, but other research has also backed this trend. These are all averages.

It would be racist to use this as a measure of any individuals specific IQ, since it is only a generalization.

I have also read that blacks develop faster than other races, meaning physically and sexual maturity is achieved faster, and appears to lag behind brain & cognitive development. The tendency toward impulsive and emotional behavior is higher. This would seemingly be the reason why blacks are over represented in adult and juvenile justice system, mental health system, and even in school lag academically (high numbers of disciplinary problems).

The Bell Curve book makes an interesting point, since it says that biology is in charge. IQ is not something that changes throughout life. If so all attempts at trying to rectify or make environmental adaptations would be useless. Civilization is not something that made us, but something that we created as we evolved.

[This message has been edited by RotrexFiero (edited 02-13-2015).]

spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

That's a data point, but it doesn't draw a conclusion.
The question then becomes "why" are black Americans arrested for such a large per capita percentage of violent crimes. Some will say it's racial bias by police, etc.
If the data says blacks in the US are more violent, even that doesn't make the connection to ethnicity. How does the US data compared to the rest of the world? If the same isn't true of black populations across the globe, something else may be at work.

I think they are more violent (note - this is a gross generalization) but not because of ethnicity. It's more because of cultural differences and values. Now those values may be shaped in part by ethnicity because they group together by race, but that's not a cause. It's just an identifier.

So why is "black culture" more violent? You might even be able to find genetic causes - which could be traced back to the slave trade where those who were strong and aggressive might have made better breeding stock than smaller, timid people. There was a lot of social engineering happening based on what traits were viewed as valuable for slave labor. Immigrants that came here after the Civil War wouldn't necessarily share those same traits. It would be interesting to see what percentage of violent offenders can trace their lineage back to the slave trade.

See - it's whitey's fault.

Jimmy the Greek Snyder would agree with you but he got fired for his opinion.
PFF
System Bot
Josh52894

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Josh52894Send a Private Message to Josh52894Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man i really didnt want to get in on this. but here goes.
i dont have the resources in front of me at the moment but, given whites and blacks en mass whites test higher, however a black person raised in the same invironment with the same level of education tests equal to the white person. same with violence and criminal behavior. blacks and whites are literally exactly the same when put in the same environment. now its true people living in the ghetto contribute to far more crime than those in the suburbs but the same has been proven in every culture in history. the problem we have in america is the majority of the black population lives in poor conditions. stop hating yall, its not the color of skin but how and where they were raised.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Josh52894:

man i really didnt want to get in on this. but here goes.
i dont have the resources in front of me at the moment but, given whites and blacks en mass whites test higher, however a black person raised in the same invironment with the same level of education tests equal to the white person. same with violence and criminal behavior. blacks and whites are literally exactly the same when put in the same environment. now its true people living in the ghetto contribute to far more crime than those in the suburbs but the same has been proven in every culture in history. the problem we have in america is the majority of the black population lives in poor conditions. stop hating yall, its not the color of skin but how and where they were raised.

Recognizing patterns isn't hate. Hating someone for the color of their skin is.
As you said, environment plays a large role and there is a correlation between environment and race. (correlation is not causation)
So the larger picture becomes why there is a difference in demographics across economic and education levels. If blacks are 13% of the population, all things being equal they should make up 13% of the wealthy, highly educated as well as 13% of the ghetto criminals. We see that isn't true. If we accept that it's environment that causes the criminal behavior, that doesn't address the question about why are there a disproportionate number of blacks per capita in poor conditions?

Based on your theory, blacks are more likely to be violent AND more likely to be poor - but NOT because of their skin color.
Also consider that any of these studies that only look at US populations are only looking at a small percentage of blacks as a whole. Do those same patterns exhibit in other countries, environments, economies?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post02-14-2015 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

Are black people violent?

Well, why wouldn't they be.
I mean, they are the same species as every other Homosapien......just a different color.

With that being true, then it would seem we are talking about a cultural difference, which is a learned response.
Which really, is choice.
Just like everything else.

People do what people do.
Always have, always will.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 02-14-2015).]

Arns85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the actual data. It doesn't take much interpretation

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us...ledatadecoverviewpdf
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

Last line pretty much sums it up....

"... given a certain environment AND a certain genetic predisposition, then the risk of violence can increase."

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Arns85GT:

Two questions: where are hispanics in this data? What percentage of each group are non-citizens?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-15-2015 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Arns85GT:

12% of the population does nearly 50% of ALL crime? Yep, whitey's fault. F'n morons.

DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my guns are black

am i racist? i love them
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive seen all the stats and looked them up too. I still cant believe blacks are only 12% of the total population of the US. What I personally see in my area is far different. Maybe all the whites are staying in their homes around me to avoid being victims...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock