Started on: 02-03-2015 03:37 PM
Replies: 71 (1289 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 02-07-2015 11:24 PM
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From what I know that is about as painful a death as there is. I suggest that we round up every terrorist captive we have and give them an immediate execution. Doesn't have to be as evil as theirs but it should be in a way that prevents martyrdom. I'm thinking pigs blood type of stuff.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As in drown them in pig's blood?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't be hating on the terrorists!

You need to see it from their point of view.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

As in drown them in pig's blood?

I don't know that much about their beliefs. I heard about pigs blood coated bullets but I was told that wouldn't be effective according to their beliefs. I guess we could ask Rinselberg. edited: I'm not trying to pick on rinselberg and I have no idea what his take would be, just that he seems to know a lot about the religion.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 02-03-2015).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

From what I know that is about as painful a death as there is.

My gut feeling is that ISIS has now gone too far... and instead of simply "shocking" the western world with their usual style of executions (beheadings), they've now angered the "infidels".

The act of burning someone alive and showcasing it to the world might end up being "the last straw" in regards to what their enemies worldwide seem to have semi-tolerated up to this point.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-03-2015).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's all part of the plan. An Islamic vs infidels helter skelter. You can't have a global jihad without first enraging enough of the enemy to engage you.
Charlie Manson would be proud.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Charlie Manson would be proud.

And where did that get Charlie?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"If you give a man the whip and he likes the whip, what have you really done to him?"
(actual words were: "If someone beat you with a whip and you love the whip, what's he doing?")

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-03-2015).]

Grandaddy84SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Grandaddy84SESend a Private Message to Grandaddy84SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think they will start losing support in the Muslim world over this. Up until now their victims have been foreigners but this pilot will be seen by a lot of people as one of their own.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"If you give a man the whip and he likes the whip, what have you really done to him?"
(actual words were: "If someone beat you with a whip and you love the whip, what's he doing?")

The Masochist said; "Whip me, beat me, hurt me."

The Sadist said; "No!"
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive always heard burning was the worse way to die, followed closely by drowning.

When is the world going to realize the only cure is to get rid of them all. Turn the countries supporting and training them all to glass. Ive said before Ill take the first bomb to them without any hint of guilt. I dont care how many of their 'kinder' collateral people melt with them. Hitler may have been onto something but targeted the wrong people.

Sorry, but these muslims, islamist or whatever their flavor of the day just get my blood boiling.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this report is true, Jordan is going to execute 6 ISIS prisoners in response to the death of the pilot "within hours".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...Jordanian-pilot.html

Now there's a thought worth considering. There's plenty of excess petroleum products in the world today. Time to start making napalm again.

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing will happen. At least, not from us. Our sympathizer in the white house will go on vacation and not say a thing about it. People on Internet forums will start threads and complain and Facebook will go crazy with memes and tough guys who want to go over and kill some ragheads. And next week we'll be right back to worrying about a football coach who kissed his daughter on the lips in a moment of excitement, or focusing on the next stupid thing Michael Moore says.

It's what we've become. No memory, no focus, instant gratification, on to the next shiny object.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was done to about 3,000 people in the World Trade Center. The outrage eventually wore down. Not everyone's, I know, but we're not together on anything anymore.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grandaddy84SE:

I think they will start losing support in the Muslim world over this. Up until now their victims have been foreigners but this pilot will be seen by a lot of people as one of their own.

Grandaddy, ISIS has brutally executed thousands of Arabs in the last 6-8 months.

"The photos and satellite images from Tikrit provide strong evidence of a horrible war crime that needs further investigation. They and other abusive forces should know that the eyes of Iraqis and the world are watching," Human Rights Watch emergencies director, Peter Bouckaert, said in a statement.

“ISIS is committing mass murder, and advertising it as well,” he added.
ISIS themselves claim to have executed 1,700 Shia soldiers in Tikrit and Iraq’s human rights minister, Mohamed Shia Sudani, announced on June 22 that 175 air force recruits had been executed by ISIS, also in Tikrit. Some of them were thrown into the Tigris River while others were buried in mass graves.

HRW posted around 60 photographs on its Twitter feed on June 14, which showed fighters herding civilians onto trucks before forcing them to lie in three trenches.

(GRAPHIC PHOTOS FOLLOW! )
http://rt.com/files/news/28...0/000_nic6338857.jpg

http://rt.com/files/news/29/3d/40/00/1.jpg

Brutal murders in the following video--watch at your own discretion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALjIwaBiiJE
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:

It was done to about 3,000 people in the World Trade Center. The outrage eventually wore down. Not everyone's, I know, but we're not together on anything anymore.

Precisely. All those people, *OUR* people, on OUR soil....it's disgusting.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

When is the world going to realize the only cure is to get rid of them all. Turn the countries supporting and training them all to glass. Ive said before Ill take the first bomb to them without any hint of guilt. I dont care how many of their 'kinder' collateral people melt with them.

Hitler may have been onto something but targeted the wrong people.

Maybe the Allies should've snuffed out every German on the planet 70 years ago, eh?

Of course, there'd be a lot fewer PFF members today... (those of German descent now living in Canada and the States would never have been born), but hey... all of those damn Germans back in the 1930's-40's were Nazis or Nazi sympathizers, right?

I'm all for showing no mercy to terrorists... wherever they're from. Wipe all the b*st*rds out. But Roger's way of thinking really scares disgusts me.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-03-2015).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Maybe the Allies should've snuffed out every German on the planet 70 years, eh?

There'd be a lot less members on this forum, those of German descent now living in Canada and the States, but hey... none of those nasty Germans back in the 1930's-40's were worth a damn, right?

I'm all for showing no mercy to terrorists... wherever they're from. Wipe all the b*st*rds out. But Roger's way of thinking really scares disgusts me.

Not snuff out but I have long been of the opnion that we should have just turned all of Germany over to Stalin after VE day and Japan over to China when that war ended. It would have saved us a bundle of $$$

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grandaddy84SE:

I think they will start losing support in the Muslim world over this.

Not likely. This will remind the peaceful Muslims to keep their mouth shut and tow the line or else they'll be next.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not snuff out but I have long been of the opnion that we should have just turned all of Germany over to Stalin after VE day and Japan over to China when that war ended. It would have saved us a bundle of $$$

Saved a lot of $$$ to do what... ?

Do you honestly think the US would've been better off today? The US seemed to be doing very well back in the 50's while "supporting" the rebuilding of Japan and Germany.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, absolutely would have been better off today, but it's too early in this thread ( it isn't one I started) to go off on that far of a tangent. Remind me later.
PFF
System Bot
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The BEST comment about the situation: Actor James Wood tweets

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If this report is true, Jordan is going to execute 6 ISIS prisoners in response to the death of the pilot "within hours".

A wandering thought.
Thats interesting, seems they should execute them for what they do, not in response to what someone else does. Is this like reverse negotiating?

Not that I'm complaining. If they claim the same intent so be it.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Maybe the Allies should've snuffed out every German on the planet 70 years ago, eh?

Of course, there'd be a lot fewer PFF members today... (those of German descent now living in Canada and the States would never have been born), but hey... all of those damn Germans back in the 1930's-40's were Nazis or Nazi sympathizers, right?

No we shouldnt have, not all of them had disdain for everyone else living on the planet like muslim/islamists. They really just targeted Jews, not the rest of the world. They just wanted to rule everyone. Muslims/islams want everyone else dead thats on the planet. Just a slight difference there.

I hope i DO scare and disgust you...everyone NEEDS to wake up. Theyre killing anyone, anywhere they please in most cases.

Jordan executed 2 prisoners immediately and I heard theyre rushing to execute another 4 asap. Good for them. Something I dont remember seeing in either Gulf War, was using napalm in quanity if at all. Maybe they should step it up and drop thousands of those on suspected terrorists.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99

Originally posted by Formula88:

Not likely. This will remind the peaceful Muslims to keep their mouth shut and tow the line or else they'll be next.

Yep. Theyre mostly all cowards...both the terrorists and their fellow sheep that do or say nothing.

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A friend of mine posted a link on facebook with the video and I watched it in spite of the fact that I knew it would be upsetting and of course it was. One of the things that stuck with me was the ending where they showed the faces of Jordanian pilots. Coming after seeing all those masked jihadists it struck me that one of the sides here is too cowardly to show their faces while revealing the faces of the other side. It was an awful thing to see. I don't see an end to this coming soon, probably never. This from a guy who always tries to be optimistic and see any bright side. If I were religious I would be afraid that the end time was coming.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts

8373 posts
Member since Apr 2001
I didn't hear of any pig blood or pig skin when they executed that suicide bomber. So does she get her 72 virgins?
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A friend of mine posted a link on facebook with the video and I watched it in spite of the fact that I knew it would be upsetting and of course it was. One of the things that stuck with me was the ending where they showed the faces of Jordanian pilots. Coming after seeing all those masked jihadists it struck me that one of the sides here is too cowardly to show their faces while revealing the faces of the other side. It was an awful thing to see. I don't see an end to this coming soon, probably never. This from a guy who always tries to be optimistic and see any bright side. If I were religious I would be afraid that the end time was coming.

I just can't bring myself to watch it. I'm not particularly squeamish, but it's just more than I want to expose myself to. And, I'm not going to give those pricks the satisfaction of watching their awfulness.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw the censored version--it was bad enough.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found the full video posted here. I watched it. Most of the video is Islamic State propaganda. They show "victims" of arial attacks and build a case against the pilot. Then they murder him. Next they put out a bounty on the other Jordanian pilots that volunteered to bomb the Islamic State.

From the graphics and edits in the video, it is obvious they killed the pilot several weeks ago. IS was negociating in bad faith for the release of prisoners. The other Muslim countries have taken notice.

pamelageller.com/2015/02/watch-islamic-state-video-of-pilot-being-burnt-alive-jordan-vows-revenge.html/

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

I'm not going to give those pricks the satisfaction of watching their awfulness.

I kind of feel the same way. There is no point in seeing that, I dont need to see that to believe it happened. I've never watched a beheading either to me there is no point.
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree except for the idea of 'know your enemy'. It wasn't morbid curiosity that led me to view it. I did come away with my previously posted realization that anonymity was ok for them but no one else. If they are so proud of what they do let them show their faces.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't kill an idealogy. Too many people can't separate their religious beliefs from their other beliefs.

Until we can do that, we're stuck.

and we'll never be able to do that. so...we're stuck.

And horrible things will continue to happen. All over.

It's all REALLY sad, but it's all part of this fantastic thing we call 'reality.'

We all can go to sleep tonight, and not think about this latest incident too much. But if they were your relative? wouldn't rest so easily...

Hope none of us ever have to experience this horror on a closer scale.

So we all comment freely, and rest easy.

for now...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree except for the idea of 'know your enemy'.

A decent point. A verbal description is enough for now for me I guess.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-04-2015).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Can't kill an idealogy. Too many people can't separate their religious beliefs from their other beliefs.

Until we can do that, we're stuck.

and we'll never be able to do that. so...we're stuck.

And horrible things will continue to happen. All over.

It's all REALLY sad, but it's all part of this fantastic thing we call 'reality.'

We all can go to sleep tonight, and not think about this latest incident too much. But if they were your relative? wouldn't rest so easily...

Hope none of us ever have to experience this horror on a closer scale--AGAIN

So we all comment freely, and rest easy.

for now...

fixed it for ya.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fix was ok. It was ok by itself too.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, thanks, I appreciate the "fix" --> the reminder that we have already experienced several attacks against our "take on things". But alas, we (as a whole) just don't care enough. which is almost a good thing, because our short memories may actually be a major factor in us surviving this period of history...

Till they push a button on a briefcase on some random Friday, and a quarter of NYC is just "gone"...

...and then for the next 15 years they'll have "Remember 1/1/2016" ceremonies...

Time to deal with more meaningless Technological snafus!

*ZoTT!*

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 02-04-2015).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good beliefs incorporated into life can be very good. Bad ones not so much. If one believes it how easily can they separate it? Who does not have a belief of any kind? Also there are many out just for plain old power, wealth and gain, regardless of the tool. Many.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 02-04-2015).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:
But alas, we (as a whole) just don't care enough. which is almost a good thing, because our short memories may actually be a major factor in us surviving this period of history...

Ignorance as a strategy for the future? No thank you.
It's those who forget the lessons of history that have to relearn them - time and time again.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From what I know that is about as painful a death as there is. I suggest that we round up every terrorist captive we have and give them an immediate execution. Doesn't have to be as evil as theirs but it should be in a way that prevents martyrdom. I'm thinking pigs blood type of stuff.

Kind of. They doused him with an accelerant from head to toe. From what I have read the fire consumes oxygen, including oxygen thats in your lungs and you actually affixiate long before death from the burns. If you're being burned over a fuel source (tied to a cross with fire under your feet) you're in a world of hurt. There comes a point where third degree burns become painless due to burning off the nerve endings however 3rd degree burns are surrounded by 2nd degree burns and I would rather not be subjected to finding out what its like to be burned alive. He was burned to prove a point, the bombs he dropped burned his "victim's" and covered them in rubble, he got the same as the cage he was locked in was covered in a blown up building destroyed by Jordan, dare I say it was poetic? IS wanted a **** storm, they got one.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock