Started on: 02-03-2015 03:37 PM
Replies: 71 (1288 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 02-07-2015 11:24 PM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Kind of. They doused him with an accelerant from head to toe. From what I have read the fire consumes oxygen, including oxygen thats in your lungs and you actually affixiate long before death from the burns. If you're being burned over a fuel source (tied to a cross with fire under your feet) you're in a world of hurt. There comes a point where third degree burns become painless due to burning off the nerve endings however 3rd degree burns are surrounded by 2nd degree burns and I would rather not be subjected to finding out what its like to be burned alive. He was burned to prove a point, the bombs he dropped burned his "victim's" and covered them in rubble, he got the same as the cage he was locked in was covered in a blown up building destroyed by Jordan, dare I say it was poetic? IS wanted a **** storm, they got one.

He was burned because ISIS considered him an apostate. ISIS has pretty clearly gotten the message across that they follow what they consider true Islam, and those that don't follow their interpretation are heretics and apostates and will be dealt with as such.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2...-of-jordanian-pilot/

ISIS Issues Fatwa to Justify Burning of Jordanian Pilot

Following the immolation of the Jordanian pilot, Mu’adh Al-Kasasbeh, the Islamic State’s “Fatwa and Research Authority” issued a ruling which stated that burning non-Muslims alive “is completely permissible”.

The fatwa was distributed in the streets of Raqqa and also posted on February 3, 2015 on the Twitter account of an ISIS activists’ group called “Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently” (@Raqqa_SI). The following are translated excerpts from it:

“Q: What is the ruling on burning an infidel with fire until he dies?”

“A: The Hanafi and Shafi’i schools [of Islam] hold that burning is completely permissible. They interpreted the saying of the Prophet that ‘Only Allah shall torture with fire’ as [a call for] humility. [The scholar] Al-Muhallab said: ‘This ban is not [an actual] prohibition, but rather a means for [advocating] humility.’

“[Shafi'i scholar] Ibn Hajar, may Allah have mercy on him, said: ‘[This saying] indicates that it is permissibile to burn, as the Companions did. The Prophet blinded two men from ‘Arina [whom he judged to be apostates and criminals] with a branding iron. Khalid bin Al-Walid, [one of the Prophet's Companions], also burned apostates with fire.’

“Some scholars hold that burning with fire is essentially prohibited, but is permissible while acting in retribution, as the Prophat did with the two men of ‘Arina. He blinded them with an iron as an act of retribution, as is mentioned in authentic [hadith]. And this is the most prominent among the proofs.”

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 02-04-2015).]

IP: Logged
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Its sad to think another human can justify burning any other living being to death at any level.

I read and heard on NPR he was burned as a symbol.

[This message has been edited by 87antuzzi (edited 02-04-2015).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ignorance as a strategy for the future? No thank you.
It's those who forget the lessons of history that have to relearn them - time and time again.

That seems as good an intro as any for my responses to Roger...

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

...not all of them (Germans) had disdain for everyone else living on the planet like muslim/islamists (do). They really just targeted Jews, not the rest of the world.

Roger, your education is sorely lacking. The following table from HERE shows the number of different peoples targeted by the Nazis for extermination.

Muslims/islams want everyone else dead thats on the planet.

You've taken a poll?

I hope i DO scare and disgust you...everyone NEEDS to wake up.

I'll agree with you there. Everyone certainly does need to wake up... and learn to think for themselves.
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, I didnt here the same rhetoric from Germans I hear every day from muslim, islams, ISIS and whatever. Again on the evening news I saw them cheering at the pilot burning. Thats the ONLY thing they are taught. I still say lets burn up a few million of them.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, I didnt here the same rhetoric from Germans...

You're older than I thought. I had no idea you lived in Germany during the 1930's-40's.

I still say lets burn up a few million of them.

Why stop there?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 02-04-2015).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Theres only so much time all at once. I wish I could magically make them ALL disappear into another dimension...world would be so much better off. Someone really needs to work on some disease that only affects them so the problem would take care of itself.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...world would be so much better off. Someone really needs to work on some disease that only affects them so the problem would take care of itself.

Maybe you were in Germany back the 1930's-40's. Seems like you're quite familiar with the intent of the Final Solution.

Dammit Roger, I'm all for free speech... but you're really starting to sound like you're going over the edge.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am. Id not shed a tear if they all dropped dead tonite. Like I said earlier, the sheeet they do everyday just gets me fuming all over again.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said earlier, the sheeet they do everyday just gets me fuming all over again.

Yeah, just like those damn uppity Jews (and selected others) a few decades ago. Kill 'em all.

I think I've had enough of this thread now. This is just too freakin' sick.
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I still say lets burn up a few million of them.

Since they don't seem to care what country the people they execute are from eventually this is likely to happen, with most of the world helping.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reports from a closed door meeting between Jordanian King and members of congress say the king is mad--mad enough to quote Clint Eastwood's character William Munny.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/t...t-with-intro-2-4.cnn

http://nypost.com/2015/02/0...fter-isis-execution/

maybe he did--maybe he didn't....

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69662 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Meanwhile, the United Arab Emirates has bailed on the "coalition" of countries flying airstrikes until and unless the US positions MV 22 Osprey rescue aircraft in Northern Iraq in case a UAE F-16 goes down.

The United Arab Emirates, a key Arab member of the US-led coalition against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), has not flown combat missions over Syria since last December, US officials say.
The Gulf Arab state dropped out of the group of countries conducting air strikes against ISIL targets in Syria after a Jordanian pilot was captured, citing fears for their pilots' safety in the case of downed planes.
"I can confirm that UAE suspended air strikes shortly after the Jordanian pilot's plane went down," AFP news agency quoted an unnamed US official as saying.
"But let me be clear that UAE continues to be an important and valuable partner that is contributing to the coalition."
The US officials spoke on Wednesday only on condition of anonymity because the move has not been announced and they were not authorised to speak on the record.

UAE 'demands'
The UAE has demanded that the US improve its search-and-rescue efforts, including the use of V-22 Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft, in northern Iraq, closer to the battleground, instead of basing the missions in Kuwait, the New York Times cited officials as saying.
The country's pilots will not rejoin the fight until the Ospreys, which take off and land like helicopters but fly like planes, are put in place in northern Iraq, the report said.
Even after the UAE stopped flying the missions, the US military has continued to state in daily news releases about the air campaign that the UAE is among coalition partner nations "conducting air strikes in Syria".
Apart from the UAE, Bahrain, Jordan and Saudi Arabia take part in US-led air raids in Syria, which began in September.
Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom participate in the air campaign in Iraq, which was launched on August 8.
The US plays a dominant role in the air war, carrying out at least 80 percent of the raids, according to officials.

So, we're doing 80% of the work in the Iraq air campaign against IS, and the Shiite al Badr brigades are doing 80% of the ground work against IS in Iraq and Peshmerga doing the rest while the Sunni dog cowers and quivers like a bowl full of jelly..

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're really big fleas, apparently.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ticks too--by this time.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Reports from a closed door meeting between Jordanian King and members of congress say the king is mad--mad enough to quote Clint Eastwood's character William Munny.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/t...t-with-intro-2-4.cnn

http://nypost.com/2015/02/0...fter-isis-execution/

maybe he did--maybe he didn't....

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

News says that he is going to pilot a bomber himself in the next attack. Doesn't seem to be the wisest thing to put him at risk but what symbolism! He is sunni islam. Kind of puts to rest the idea of 'no good muslim'.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have heard the brief statement that the U.S. is reconfiguring and relocating some of its military resources across Iraq, in order to provide a more responsive CSAR (Combat Search And Rescue) option for the scenario of another Coalition pilot having to bail out in or close to ISIS controlled territories in Syria and Iraq.

Anyone see any details on this? Is the U.S. also complementing this CSAR-upgrade by plussing up or reassigning any of the U.S. forces that are based in Turkey?

Any sign that this change will have an impact on the UAE, which suspended all of its air missions against ISIS in December, because (as reported) of their concern about another downed pilot scenario?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-05-2015).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Now I see that maryjane already posted something on this.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-05-2015).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Meanwhile, the United Arab Emirates has bailed on the "coalition" of countries flying airstrikes until and unless the US positions MV 22 Osprey rescue aircraft in Northern Iraq in case a UAE F-16 goes down.

Yeah, sure, right, . That is the official story, depending ... on who you ask.
According to the Defense Dept web site they are still credited on participating. Nobama doesn't want it known that his coalition is falling apart.
There is more to it than just downed aircraft rescue assets. Mainly Nobama's lack of leadership and the fact that he can not even identify the enemy. That ISIS is and Islamic extremist terrorist group. Even the King of Jordan identifies them as such, . Nobama stated about the burning of the Jordanian pilot that "whatever ideology they are operating from is bankrupt".
The forth Secretary of Defense in Nobama's six years ? When asked what the strategy was to deal with them he said "to beat them and make sure they stayed beat", . I hear we are running seven/eight sorties a day. Whereas during the Iraq war we were running like 700. Nobama told Savannah Guthrie (NBC News) that we were doing everything we can to defeat ISIS, and after the pilot was executed he said we are going to double our efforts. Which is it ? Either we weren't doing everything we can or we were.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I have heard the brief statement that the U.S. is reconfiguring and relocating some of its military resources across Iraq, in order to provide a more responsive CSAR (Combat Search And Rescue) option for the scenario of another Coalition pilot having to bail out in or close to ISIS controlled territories in Syria and Iraq.

Anyone see any details on this? Is the U.S. also complementing this CSAR-upgrade by plussing up or reassigning any of the U.S. forces that are based in Turkey?

Any sign that this change will have an impact on the UAE, which suspended all of its air missions against ISIS in December, because (as reported) of their concern about another downed pilot scenario?

According to what I have read, current SAR aircraft come from a secure base in Kuwait. As of December, the only US flights allowed out of Turkish base at Incirlik are un-manned--Drones. Incirlik is near the Turkish city of Adana . Turkey, in the past, has said no to US requests unless a pretty big No-Fly zone is created over Northern and Western Syria to prevent Assad from using his assets against Turkey. US said no, they didn't want to establish a no-fly zone because they would then have to enforce it and didn't want to be drawn into what would amount to a de facto declaration of war against Syria.
I think that horse left the gate a long time ago.

WSJ is reporting today, that Turkey has already denied permission to use it's soil for MV22 rescue missions.
http://www.todayszaman.com/...aircraft_371836.html

The Jordanian pilot went down in Syria, near ar Raqqah, not Iraq, and AFAIK, BAE was flying their sorties over Syria, so the rescue aircraft would be flying in Syrian airspace anyway. The current distance from the base in Kuwait to Raqqah is significant--about 1200 miles. MV22 Osprey has a range of approx 1100 km, so it would need refueling or carry internal fuel stores, which would slow it down some, still a long way to go for a "hurry up" SAR mission. Distance from Incirlik Turkey to Raqqah Syria is still quite a bit but not near as much as from Kuwait--less than 300 nm according to google. Other targets for air assets center near Aleppo Syria, which is even closer to Adana.

There is, in my mind, an easy fix for Turkey's refusal to allow manned aircraft at Incerlik. I don't know for sure, but I suspect the Pentagon had intended to use USAF MV22 SOCOM aircraft for the combat rescue--or USMC Ospreys as a MEF Det inTurkey.
Plenty of deep open international water in the Eastern Med, just as close to Jaqqah and Aleppa as Incerlik is.
Solution:

That's CVN Harry S. Truman but Osprey can and has operated from LHA-LPD-LHD and just about anything else with any kind of flight deck on it.

LHD1 USS Wasp

http://www.worldeasyguides....Adana-map-Turkey.jpg

Even USAF SOCOM Ospreys have practiced and trained for carrier ops--or they can use USMC assets--either way, there is a practical solution available within 6th Fleet, Task Force 61/62 one of which which is already stationed in the Med with the 6th Fleet..

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-05-2015).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Now I see that maryjane already posted something on this.

He also agreed with me on napalm... ....fighting fire with fire.

1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He also agreed with me on napalm... ....fighting fire with fire.

My fiancee only lives a mile from the Dow Chemical complex which made napalm during the Vietnam era... I'm assuming the main plant in Midland, MI made it. In fact she lives in one of the original houses that probably would have been built for a Dow employee in the 20s
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Regardless of how anyone sees this "conflict", there has been, is and always will be one resounding fact we can and should learn from history.

The only way to win a war is to kill the enemy.

If the "other side" is willing to die for it's cause, it is the responsibility of the opposing side to accommodate their wishes until they see the fallacy of the struggle.
The only viable option available for ending this conflict is overwhelming destructive and violent force. When a group is willing to die for it's cause, it must be destroyed.

Death and destruction of all that is meaningful to the aggressor is the only way this will end. Their will to fight must be broken.
Until the leadership on this side of the battle understand this, we will continue to be on the losing side. What one has to ask themselves is whether or not they are willing to allow the battle to come to home or address the situation in their home lands.

Unfortunately, there will always be innocent people killed in such a struggle but, that is the nature of war.

------------------
Ron

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UAE returns from the sidelines

The United Arab Emirates announced Saturday it is stationing a squadron of F-16 fighter jets in Jordan to help in the country's fight against jihadist terror group ISIS. A UAE diplomatic source and the official government news agency also said that its own combat operations in the U.S.-led coalition will resume "very soon." . . .

Since December, the UAE has suspended its combat missions, citing operational concerns. At the time, the Arab country said the appropriate search and rescue capabilities were not deployed close enough to the fighting — a concern should a coalition fighter jet go down in enemy territory.

http://www.nbcnews.com/stor...n-help-fight-n302141
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read that a little while ago from a different source and the gist of it was that UAE's squadron will carry out Jordanian air defense patrol duties while Jordan's offensive F16s are striking ISIL, but IF the US works out a deal with Jordan to base the Ospeys in Jordan, UAE might also revert to a strike component against ISIL.
It's still a fairly long flight tho from Jordan to Raqqa Syria.

The US had A10 and other CAS aircraft as well as F16s stationed at Prince Hassan AB during the Iraqi War.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-07-2015).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Obama has killed plenty.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Obama has killed plenty.

Not nearly enough. President (Strategic Patience) Obama is now worried about his legacy and finds himself between the proverbial rock and hard place due to his reluctance to take Syria's Assad out in 2013 before they (IS) became strong and ventured into Northern Iraq from their bases in Syria.
The good news is that we've all been waiting for someone in the mideast to step up and maybe that someone just did, in the form of Jordan and it's King Abdullah II. He's an old military man, has led his nation well, pushed for liberalization of social rights, can pilot an Apache helicopter, was once commanding officer of a tank company, has gone thru airborne training and is well respected in his country. He is not someone to be trifled with. Under his rule, with virtually no oil, Jordan has prospered economically as well, and women's rights have been expanded.
I think ISIL may have bitten off more than they can easily chew and are fixing to pay a heavy price for making a bonfire out of one of King Abdullah's pilots.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_II_of_Jordan

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-07-2015).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Obama has killed plenty.

You mean personally? How many combat sorties has Obama flown in his career?
King Abdullah appears to be one who leads from the front, not from behind.

Even giving Obama personal credit for every IS kill by the entire US coalition, it's still FAR from "plenty."
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You mean personally? How many combat sorties has Obama flown in his career?
King Abdullah appears to be one who leads from the front, not from behind.

Even giving Obama personal credit for every IS kill by the entire US coalition, it's still FAR from "plenty."

A golf club is NOT a WMD!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The coalition air strikes have been taking a real toll on ISIS--even before the last few days of "Frequent Flyer" missions by Jordan's air force.

Otherwise, I don't think that ISIS would have gone so far as to publicize the use of fire to kill that pilot from Jordan.

[deleted--first two sentences can stand without further elaboration]

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-08-2015).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chippy? They burn someone alive and you call that "chippy?"
That's the dumbest thing anyone has said on here in a long time.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chippy? They burn someone alive and you call that "chippy?" That's the dumbest thing anyone has said on here in a long time.

Uh, it was just a metaphor to expand on my first two sentences. No need for me to have gone beyond the first two sentences. A few minutes after I posted, I was just about to go back and delete that part.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-09-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock