Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Got pulled over this morning driving the TDI Fiero. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Got pulled over this morning driving the TDI Fiero. by CoolBlue87GT
Started on: 01-02-2015 10:17 PM
Replies: 82 (1943 views)
Last post by: dratts on 01-16-2015 01:41 PM
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2015 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting how this thread on a member's Fiero got moved to the O/T yet multiple threads on the Corvette get left alone in General Chat where it doesn't belong just because someone says "Gee, what if they built another Fiero" in the same thread......and the discussion about the Corvette (not the Fiero) continues.

It's pretty rude to move this thread over here.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 01-15-2015).]

IP: Logged
Imnuts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2015 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is this a 95lb 24 year old female cop that pulled me over in Englewood Ohio that really made me want to be bad so she could wrestle me to the ground. What was crazy she was all alone patrolling the streets. But she made me love cops a lot more.
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2015 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Imnuts:

There is this a 95lb 24 year old female cop that pulled me over in Englewood Ohio that really made me want to be bad so she could wrestle me to the ground. What was crazy she was all alone patrolling the streets. But she made me love cops a lot more.

I got frisked by a good looking female cop in SF a long time ago. If it had been by her male accomplice I would have considered it sexual harassment. No way she could have sexually harassed me by frisking.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock