Started on: 09-23-2014 07:00 PM
Replies: 53 (836 views)
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 09-25-2014 09:22 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2014 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you expect from someone who doesn't respect those who fight for us?
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm surprised the Marines are still facing inward (showing respect) instead of facing the same direction as Obama exiting the craft. Maybe this final insult will prompt the change.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about that, I scanned the topic list and that title didn't catch my attention.

I still think he's a idiot who lacks the good judgment to pass out parking tickets.

------------------
Ron
Count Down to A Better America: http://countingdownto.com/countdown/196044
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

sleevePAPA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sleevePAPASend a Private Message to sleevePAPAEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They respect the office
not the man
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

They respect the office
not the man

While that may be true, they'll die following his orders, he could at least learn a little protocol. He's only been in office six years.

------------------
Ron
Count Down to A Better America: http://countingdownto.com/countdown/196044
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a friend share this clip earlier, not going to lie.. It pissed me off for a minute. Just like the 3 titted b***h, this is why our country is in the dumps. (I know the story is fake, but at this point its so believable that I wouldn't put it past some idiot doing that for real).
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“In some situations, the salute is not appropriate,” says the manual. “In general, do not salute when… carrying articles with both hands or being otherwise so occupied as to make saluting impractical,” says the manual, titled “Customs and Courtesies.”
Good greif charlie Brown! Get a freaking grip!

The man gets caught with a weak salute. Call the presses.

What about the other three million times he salutes that are not captured and made a big deal of.
I realize you hate the man. I get that but really?

Could he have had something on his mind? You know being the ****ing president and all!

You all act like the liberals did when Bush was in office more and more all the time.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as this "coffee cup salute" nonsense goes, put me down as a proud pokeyfiero dittohead.

"You all act like the liberals did when Bush was in office more and more all the time." Yes. That (from the poke-ster) really nails it.

This coffee cup salute meme is just as contrived as the other meme that used to go like "Navy Seals killed Osama bin Laden. But Obama wants to hog all the credit for it, as if he had personally tracked down Osama bin Laden and pulled the trigger himself."

This could be some years ago, when I was active on another forum where it was a 24/7 beatdown of Bush 43. No complaint too small to overlook. Bush 43 had a photo-op at a military base, wearing a jacket with some kind of Army or Air Force insignia. Not supposed to do that. Bush 43 impersonating an active duty service member. Or some such thing. It was something like that every day on that forum.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-24-2014).]

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is what you get when you have 24/7 tabloid news coverage. The main stream media is becoming more like the paparazzi every day.
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While Obama shouldn't have done it that way, I think this is just another witch hunt by the haters... Anyone want to talk about Bush saluting with dog in hand?
Or how about when Obama forgot to salute and returned to the Marine and shook his hand? http://politicalticker.blog...a-forgets-to-salute/

BTW, the President is not required to salute, that is a "recent" tradition.

Carey Winfrey, the retired editor of Smithsonian Magazine and a former Marine, wrote an outstanding article for the New York Times about the presidential salute. In it, he asserts, “when it comes to salutes (and one or two other matters), presidents deserved to be cut some slack.”
-http://blogs.militarytimes.com/battle-rattle/2014/09/23/obama-salute-coffee/
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

While Obama shouldn't have done it that way, I think this is just another witch hunt by the haters... Anyone want to talk about Bush saluting with dog in hand?
Or how about when Obama forgot to salute and returned to the Marine and shook his hand? http://politicalticker.blog...a-forgets-to-salute/

This reminds me of the American flag lapel pin flap. I also hate the liberal and conservative labels, I don't think anyone is always conservative or liberal and I don't think self proclaimed right wing conservatives have a monopoly on patriotism either.

Carey Winfrey, the retired editor of Smithsonian Magazine and a former Marine, wrote an outstanding article for the New York Times about the presidential salute. In it, he asserts, “when it comes to salutes (and one or two other matters), presidents deserved to be cut some slack.”
-http://blogs.militarytimes.com/battle-rattle/2014/09/23/obama-salute-coffee/

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are going to order men to risk life and limb, at least exercise a little decorum when you meet them.

He should have left the damned coffee on the plane, and made a proper salute. Yes, he is the President and has things on his mind. But he knew the job was demanding when he accepted it, didn't he?
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Military code does not require a salute if either the superior or subordinate is in civilian clothes.
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those Marines were in uniform. And the President is a civilian..he does not wear a uniform.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

What do you expect from someone who doesn't respect those who fight for us?

That's true....what WOULD you expect?

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:
That's true....what WOULD you expect?

To hear the Obamites, I would expect better than Bush. Here yet again we see the great Liberal Hope & Change who was touted as so much better than Bush doing the same crap and doing it poorly - and you and the rest of the Progressive faithful exclaim "well Bush did it." The best the Democrats have to offer is held to the weakest standard of what they consider the worst President in history.

Is that really where YOU put the bar for 0bama?

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 09-24-2014).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just replace the office of human chief executive with a robot, animated by the APP (Always Perfect Protocol) software operating system.

Problem solved.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

To hear the Obamites, I would expect better than Bush. Here yet again we see the great Liberal Hope & Change who was touted as so much better than Bush doing the same crap and doing it poorly - and you and the rest of the Progressive faithful exclaim "well Bush did it." The best the Democrats have to offer is held to the weakest standard of what they consider the worst President in history.

Too funny.... I guess pointing out that it has happened with another president isn't good enough because it was Bush? Ah.. hate away, it really does show how low anti-obama folks will go try and make Obama look bad. BTW, Obama is hitting ISIS targets in Syria... where is the praise from those who wanted this? Pretty quiet, as many didn't think Obama would do it and they were proven wrong. But don't worry, I am sure they will find something wrong with it. Heck, even Putin doesn't like it and we know how he likes to invade other countries. Oh well, as stated, saluting only started with Ronnie, so it isn't like we can go back 50 years and look at what was done and who did it the best. Hate away, but it does seem really, really petty, but I guess that is what it comes down to now-a-days.

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Too funny.... I guess pointing out that it has happened with another president isn't good enough because it was Bush? Ah.. hate away, it really does show how low anti-obama folks will go try and make Obama look bad. BTW, Obama is hitting ISIS targets in Syria... where is the praise from those who wanted this? Pretty quiet, as many didn't think Obama would do it and they were proven wrong. But don't worry, I am sure they will find something wrong with it. Heck, even Putin doesn't like it and we know how he likes to invade other countries. Oh well, as stated, saluting only started with Ronnie, so it isn't like we can go back 50 years and look at what was done and who did it the best. Hate away, but it does seem really, really petty, but I guess that is what it comes down to now-a-days.

Does the fact that Bush did it make it ok for Obama to do the same? Serious question. Obama supporters claimed they wanted better than Bush.
If everything Obama does that Bush did is ok, why weren't the Dems cool with it when Bush did it to begin with?
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does the fact that Bush did it make it ok for Obama to do the same? Serious question. Obama supporters claimed they wanted better than Bush.
If everything Obama does that Bush did is ok, why weren't the Dems cool with it when Bush did it to begin with?

You missed the point. It was acceptable when Bush did it, but not Obama. Why is that? Why the double standard? Why is a double standard accepted?

I am not supporting Obama, I could care less that one day he wasn't at 100% and did everything perfect. He is human and mistakes are made. Frankly, if this was the only mistake for the day, then life is good!

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You missed the point. It was acceptable when Bush did it, but not Obama.

No, it wasn't. That IS the point.
Yet Obama could eat puppies on live TV and you'd proclaim how he's making the world safter for kittens.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, it wasn't. That IS the point.
Yet Obama could eat puppies on live TV and you'd proclaim how he's making the world safter for kittens.

So, you believe Bush was disrespectful of those Marines and of the office of Presidency? It sounds like you are saying this. So, why not just be clear that you believe Bush didn't respect the Office, or the Marines. Hold him to the same standard as Obama.

So.. now a coffee-cupped salute is equal to eating puppies? Sounds like deflection to me.

For your enjoyment...

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 09-24-2014).]

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

While this may be true, if he is going to do it, he should do it with respect (and this is coming from a Canadian).

edit - as should have Bush - however one would think that each successive president would 'learn' from previous mistakes?

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 09-24-2014).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do any of you expect our presidents have been going down hill since Kennedy and even he was no prize winner ! But at least he properly saluted our men in uniform as he was former military himself.

For the record I think it was arrogant of both Bush and Obama giving any of our service members such a half assed salute !

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really don't think Presidents have been going downhill I think its the far reaching, 24/7 news media that have exposed every little flaw and belittled all politicians for the sake of ratings and $$$'s. Kennedy would have been impeached if he was in office today.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IT is very hard for a republican to admit that they are as childish as Democrats.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, you believe Bush was disrespectful of those Marines and of the office of Presidency? It sounds like you are saying this. So, why not just be clear that you believe Bush didn't respect the Office, or the Marines. Hold him to the same standard as Obama.

In your rush to argue, you never noticed that I haven't said Obama's salute was disrespectful. I was commenting on Doni's posting of the Bush salute in what seemed to be justification for Obama's.
That's what I was asking about. I haven't made a comment about Obama's salute.

You're too anxious to argue and not paying attention to who is saying what. Since you asked so nicely, I do consider both the Bush salue and Obama salute disrespectful. Before you go filling in the blanks, that's a statement about those specific salutes mentioned so far in this thread and not their individual opinion of the Office of the President, the US Armed Forces, or anything else.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In your rush to argue, you never noticed that I haven't said Obama's salute was disrespectful. I was commenting on Doni's posting of the Bush salute in what seemed to be justification for Obama's.
That's what I was asking about. I haven't made a comment about Obama's salute.

You're too anxious to argue and not paying attention to who is saying what. Since you asked so nicely, I do consider both the Bush salue and Obama salute disrespectful. Before you go filling in the blanks, that's a statement about those specific salutes mentioned so far in this thread and not their individual opinion of the Office of the President, the US Armed Forces, or anything else.

Sounds like you believe Obama's actions are worse than Bush's.... "doing the same crap and doing it poorly". Are you to inferring anything different? It doesn't sound like you hold Bush and Obama equal on this, yet they did the same thing. This is the double standard that I have mentioned and you seem to be supporting.

From my prospective, Obama isn't better than Bush (hey I voted for Bush). Obama is just different, his message hit home with many and I know you don't like it, but he won two elections with that message. You can tell us all about the "liberals" and "progressives" but you are ignoring that the voters were tired of the same old GOP mantra (and they are still pulling from the same play book). The fact that Bush was used as a comparison is only because such comparison photos were available (with the advent of cameras on every device). Plus, Bushies (to use your vernacular) stood with Bush no matter what and when another President does something very similar they call foul. What is up with that? Isn't it time to get past these petty issues and just say "hey, he screwed up, so what, move on"?
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

“In some situations, the salute is not appropriate,” says the manual. “In general, do not salute when… carrying articles with both hands or being otherwise so occupied as to make saluting impractical,” says the manual, titled “Customs and Courtesies.”
Good greif charlie Brown! Get a freaking grip!

The man gets caught with a weak salute. Call the presses.

What about the other three million times he salutes that are not captured and made a big deal of.
I realize you hate the man. I get that but really?

Could he have had something on his mind? You know being the ****ing president and all!

You all act like the liberals did when Bush was in office more and more all the time.

Well if they didn't find something to piss and moan about on a daily basis, they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish harry reid would run for prez.

I'd vote him in in a second.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Well if they didn't find something to piss and moan about on a daily basis, they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

You dont say.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like you believe Obama's actions are worse than Bush's.... "doing the same crap and doing it poorly". Are you to inferring anything different? It doesn't sound like you hold Bush and Obama equal on this, yet they did the same thing. This is the double standard that I have mentioned and you seem to be supporting.

From my prospective, Obama isn't better than Bush (hey I voted for Bush). Obama is just different, his message hit home with many and I know you don't like it, but he won two elections with that message. You can tell us all about the "liberals" and "progressives" but you are ignoring that the voters were tired of the same old GOP mantra (and they are still pulling from the same play book). The fact that Bush was used as a comparison is only because such comparison photos were available (with the advent of cameras on every device). Plus, Bushies (to use your vernacular) stood with Bush no matter what and when another President does something very similar they call foul. What is up with that? Isn't it time to get past these petty issues and just say "hey, he screwed up, so what, move on"?

From my perspective, Obama isn't any better than Bush either. What irks me is the pass Obama is given for things the media and Democrats would have crucified Bush for.
I can't speak for all Republicans, but I was against the PATRIOT act when Bush signed it, as well as when Obama signed it. Same for the warrantless wiretaps. There was huge backlash from the Democrats, and yet when Obama did the same - not a peep from the left.

When I complain about Obama, I'm told it's hatred, racism, or I'm unpatriotic. You've done as much in this thread.
Yet when Bush was in office, protesters proudly proclaimed "Dissent is patriotic" and those same people compare Obama protesters to terrorists. (I don't believe you've made the terrorist comparison, but I've seen others do it).

Obama was elected on a promise to be better than Bush. His entire campaign was based on his not being Bush and painting McCain as a "Bush third term." And yet, as much as they distanced themselves from Bush then, when there's any complaint about Obama today their first defense is "Bush did it" or it was "Bush's fault."

I've never supported a double standard and your suggesting I have shows you either aren't paying attention or are just trying to argue. I tend to believe the latter because you like to start off discrediting the commenter rather than addressing the issue raised.

If I were priding myself on being so much better than Bush, showing myself doing the same thing as Bush would only serve to illustrate my failure to live up to my own hype, but that's just me. Obviously Obama doesn't have that problem.

As for the petty issues, I wasn't discussing his salute until you specifically asked me about it.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post09-24-2014 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

Those Marines were in uniform. And the President is a civilian..he does not wear a uniform.

He is their boss, so i think hes quasi-military. But regardless of anything else. even if it is not "legally" ( not the right term, but you get the idea ) required, respect demands it. And i dont care what party he belongs to.

(and if that bush+dog image is not a Photoshop, shame on him too )

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 09-24-2014).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not taking sides, but the President is " Commander In Chief of our Military " so technically he/or she is Military in a Suit. The point is that if you are going to Salute, it should be done with Authority and Respect for the opposite party.

I never liked Bush either, but there may have been a sound reason he was carrying his dog (which isn't little), he had his hands full, and still managed to execute the Salute. Obama should have left his coffee cup on the plane, hell he could have anyone one get him another in a matter of minutes after departing. What I don't understand is that Obama speaks highly of our Marines in his speeches, but that salute with the coffee cup is a disgrace, clearly showing very little respect for those men Saluting him.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is insane that we pass the Patriot act without a whimper and continue to allow it to usurp the constitution but a coffee cup and an absent minded gesture raises half the red flags in this country.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero: It is insane that we pass the Patriot act without a whimper and continue to allow it to usurp the constitution but a coffee cup and an absent minded gesture raises half the red flags in this country.

I know, right?

Sometimes I get the impression that people preoccupy themselves with minor stuff like this, so they won't have to pay attention to the stuff that actually matters.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's true. There wasn't a single complaint from anyone when the Patriot act was passed.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock